The complete streaming solution for your Android device. Simple and intuitive design makes it very easy to stream all your media to any screen or speakers.
-All your media in one place: music, photos, videos, movies, tv shows etc.
-Stream to all connected devices: Apple TV, AirPlay speakers, Chromecast, DLNA devices, smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, etc.), Xiaomi Box, Amazon FireTV, Xbox and more.
-Stream to XBMC, Raspbmc, Airfoil speakers and more.
-Stream from any source: media servers, online channels and the cloud
AllConnect is the only app on the market that supports all streaming technologies and works out of the box with more than 5 billion devices.
Tell us what’s cool about AllConnect by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
If you have any questions or need any help please contact us before leaving negative feedback at http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
IF THE CHROMECAST ICON IS MISSING PLEASE RESTART YOUR CHROMECAST, PHONE AND HOME WIFI. Checkout the troubleshooting guide http://goo.gl/8QuuXP
This app is not a mirroring app, you have to find a video while browsing the web and it will send that video to the Chromecast. It does not do tab casting.
Because of the nature of the sites a lot of the users of this app visit, videos will fail to play or BUFFER a lot when those sites (and their respective content providers) are under heavy load, specially on the weekends. There isn't anything this app or the Chromecast can do to fix that issue as it is only a server side issue.
Live streams are supported (m3u8), as well as other videos which used the same file format. The live streaming (HLS) support is beta. If you would like to try the latest fixes to issues please signup for our beta community http://goo.gl/OTIQgK
Aside from the ability to cast videos to a Chromecast device this app also allows you to download said videos, you should of course make sure you have permission from the copyright holder before downloading any videos.
Instructions for casting:
First find a webvideo you want to watch. You can do this in Chrome and use the share option and select "Web Video Caster" or you can use this app to find it as well by entering any website address.
Second connect to a Chromcast device.
Third play the video as you normally would or click the play button on the app menu.
Then all you have to do is relax and enjoy the video.
If you are on a different web browser when you encounter a video you would like to cast, all you have to do is share the web page with Web Video Caster.
Some web sites are a bit stubborn and do things in odd ways so if you are having trouble playing videos checkout our guide on the multiple ways to get it to work at http://goo.gl/XDJ22M
This application has been tested with multiple websites like vimeo or similar. Not all videos work on every site, sometimes you have to try multiple things to get the video to play. If the video does not play on Chrome on your mobile device (because it is not HTML5), then it will not work with the Chromecast device, also not every video which works in mobile Chrome will work in the Chromecast as it has a more limited number of supported formats.
When given the option to choose between multiple files, the best option is to use .webm and .mp4 files over others.
The best option to get a video to play is to tap the play button on the application toolbar. If that button is missing try the search for videos button. If that does not work try the play button in the video you would like to play, and finally on Android versions 4.3 and below, you can click the full screen button inside the video while on version 4.4 and above playing the video will also work.
Premium version has the following features (if you don't see the features after buying, please restart your phone):
Ability to set home page.
Play history and queue plus ability to resume.
Create homescreen shortcut.
If none of that worked and you just want to drop us a note please don't hesitate to contact us at: http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
Your Chrome Cast supports the following video formats can be found at http://goo.gl/gsSQKe
Wi-Fi connection information - Required for the Chromecast and for the browser.
Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) - Required for the download functionality.
In-app purchases - For premium version.
You can now watch movies in high quality from your mobile.
We have listed the movies in categories to make your browsing experience easier!
All movie genres are included: action, adventure, comedy, horror and much more!
- Search a specific movie by keyword
- Support to many languages: English, French, German, Arabic...
- Add filters to modify the search criteria in settings menu ( subtitles , quality , language ... )
- Add a movie to your favorite to watch it later
- View your search history
IMPORTANT: All movies are hosted on YouTube's servers. The Watch Movies app does not host or upload any movie. If you have a complaint about any video, please contact YouTube.
If you like this app, please don't forget to rate it in play store.
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
You can enjoy your favorite programs with us and share your emotion with your friends and family! Update every moment and information about Indonesia and beyond.
You can watch more than 30 TV channels in our live streaming platform and share with others by using your twitter. Mivo - Live to share.
TV channels option :
and other channels
Please give us 5 stars if you like this app. Have a nice streaming! And have a lively day!
Why you need to activate these permissions?
Storage - of course we need to store this app somewhere in the device
System tools - place shortcut in your home
Location - pointing to the nearest server's location
Running apps - give details information when you send feedback
Contact card - to know you better when contacting us
Network - source power for Internet
All of your favorite teachings, resources, and products from John Paul Jackson in one place. Watch the Dreams & Mysteries TV show or read one of John Paul’s latest impacting blogs. Hundreds of resources at your ﬁngertips. We invite you to explore and learn more about our efforts to expand the Kingdom of God.
Maybe take out the resources from the top and just leave it in at the bottom. We don't want to much writing we want to grab peoples attention.
All of your favorite teachings and products from John Paul Jackson in one place. Watch the Dreams & Mysteries TV show or read one of John Paul’s latest impacting blogs. Hundreds of resources at your ﬁngertips. We invite you to explore and learn more about our efforts to expand the Kingdom of God.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android needs access to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
- For Android TV app only:
• It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
• It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
· Stream live video from your phone to the world
· Browse live streams created by users worldwide
· Find your friends, subscribe, and get notified when they're live
· Share live video with your friends and followers on Facebook and Twitter
· Signup through Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or email
· Save to your device while stre.aming*
- Upload Clips to your Reel and view other users' Reels.
- Individual Clips remain in your Reel for twenty-four hours.
· Find your friends, subscribe, and get notified when they stre.am.
· Discover stre.ams by popularity or location.
· Sign up through Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or with your email address.
Life is, and should be, unscripted. Stre.am encourages users to share moments, and not memories. From street soccer in Madrid to local band practices, users from around the world share unique moments every day.
*Save to device is compatible on most 4.3+ devices
Movie Manager does not stream actual movies.
Your data is uploaded to the cloud and attached to an authenticated email account on the device. So if you use multiple devices or upgrade to a new device your data will not be lost.
- Cloud Storage
- Multiple Formats Per Movie (Blu ray, DVD, etc...)
- It's Free!
Feel free to add possible enhancements to the issue tracker https://bitbucket.org/zkubicek/mediamanager/issues
Want to control movies with your android phone as a remote?
Having the movies on a USB-stick or on a remote server in your home network?
Then this app solves all your raspberry pi movie needs!
This app connects with your raspberry pi using ssh. And can can also mount a network disk from a server located in your home network.
If the streaming functionality is not desired, just leave the "sshfs settings" section blank.
There are som prerequisites needed to utilise PiMovie to its full potential.
- Firstly your raspberry pi needs to have ssh installed(should be default).
- Also omxplayer needs to be installed (should also be as default with both raspbian or XMBC)
To stream movies from a server(NAS) there are a few things to be setup.
- Install SSHFS: "sudo apt-get install sshfs"
- Having a SSH server running.
-- For a ubuntu server please follow the link: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SSH/OpenSSH/Configuring
-- For a Windows server: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24628_01/install.121/e22624/preinstall_req_cygwin_ssh.htm#EMBSC150
- It is also required to set up a passwordless login through ssh from your raspberry pi to the remote server or NAS.
This can be done following the link: http://www.linuxproblem.org/art_9.html
Troubleshooting and known issues:
-The path to list movies from needs to exist. To use the streaming feature, this folder needs to be empty before connecting with PiMovie.
- Sometimes the playing movie dialog fails to show the name of the currently playing movie. *
If you have any issues or find any bugs, feel free to contact me and I will try to help the best I can.
* The following features are well know and will be adressed in future releases. I rather list them here and be open with the flaws of the app, than having people send bug reports to me.
App icons by http://icons4android.com">Icons4Android.
Project movies, music videos and more onto a TV using only your Android device.
Nothing on TV? Access over 100 channels of great entertainment beyond the standard TV guide right on your phone's touchscreen interface. Choose from hit movies, music videos, comedy, news and sports highlights. Then tap your phone to instantly zap a show to your connected TV and enjoy.
You can even adjust TV volume and playback straight from your mobile device. Plus, switch from watching on a TV to a mobile device without interrupting playback. Best of all, you don't need a dongle, cable or set-top box.
Turn your phone into a magic wand of entertainment.
Make TV Magical.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES OVER FLIPPS:
✦ Stream unlimited videos in epic HD quality.
✦ No banner ads.
✦ Priority support handling.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ Xbox One, Xbox 360, Apple TV, DISH Hopper, Chromecast
FROM THE MEDIA
“You get to watch [content] just about anywhere. That’s a deal any couch potato will dig.” – Yahoo Tech
“Flipps is ridding us of the dreaded remote control” – Wakefield
#3 in The Inquirer’s “Top 10 Google Chromecast apps you should install”
☆TV time or tablet time – project the videos you love on your big-screen TV or watch on your mobile device
☆Full-length films – watch anything from top box office movies to indie favorites to retro classics
☆Ditch the remote – touchscreen gestures control volume and playback so you’ll never have to pick up a TV remote control
☆Epic quality – experience full 1080p HD when available (upgrade to Flipps HD for even more HD content)
☆Personalized channels – quickly access your favorite channels or choose from recommended videos based on what you’ve watched
☆Unlimited streaming – no time limits or restricted plays; stream freely
☆Real-time updates – watch live and on-demand content from your go-to sources
☆Trending content – see which videos are popular right now
☆Find your niche – the Flipps cross-channel search quickly browses all 100+ channels
☆Share with friends – easily share stuff you like via Facebook and e-mail straight from Flipps
Kids shows and family movies, web-based TV shows, hit music videos, Hollywood movies, news broadcasts, educational programming, health and fitness videos, business news, sports highlights, automotive features, viral videos, fashion, technology vlogs and more.
Washington Post, Wild TV, Film Chest, Osiris Entertainment, batteryPOP, Deutsche Welle, Buzz60, Complex Media, Rhapsody, Showtime and more.
CONNECT WITH US
Due to the nature of publication rights limitations, some videos may not be available in all regions.
A high-speed internet connection will provide a better video streaming experience.
(Disclaimer) All of the movies are linked to YouTube. FreeBox App does not host or upload any media content. Please report any unauthorized links to YouTube or email us if any movie we linked to is unauthorized. Thank you
FreeBox is your ticket to free full length movies on your Android Phone.
The App provide an easy way to find the movies that you want without having to search through hundreds of YouTube pages.
And it connects you to the best full length movies on YouTube with no hassle.
New full length movies every week.
movietube free movies app, full movies
- Play live and vod streams
- Play local multimedia files
- Share your live streams directly with friends
- Display detailed info for stream
- Fast and easy change of subtitles and audio tracks
- Easy Creation of M3U multimedia playlists
- Native support for rtmp://$OPT format with all advanced options
- API Interface
- hardware acceleration
- internal and external subtitles
- Audio multi track support
Native playback engine that supports many popular media formats such as: AVI, MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, ASF, WMV, MP4, M4V, TP, TS, MTP, M2T, it also includes the most popular live streaming protocols.
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from many computer/network storage in your network (SMB, UPnP, FTP, SFTP) or from an external USB storage device (SFTP/FTP only available in premium/paid app version);
- Support of torrent streaming: torrent files can directly be opened by the application (premium/paid app version only);
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: dedicated user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible, Android TV compatibility;
- Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/);
- 3D video: visual tagging and side by side/top bottom playback mode with Archos stereo virtual reality glasses or cardboard support;
- Audio: night mode and audio boost options
- HDMI or S/PDIF: AC3/DTS passthrough on supported hardware (e.g. Nexus Player, ADT-1, Rockchip and AmLogic based tvbox devices) with compatible home cinema equipment
- Android 5.0 Lollipop support with flat/material user interface design.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
XStream Viewer enables you to painlessly stream videos and movies stored on your PC to your Android device.
After you install the "XStream Media Server" on your PC, you will be able to browse your media folders and stream your files to your Android device over your WiFi connection.
★ Getting Started ★
Simply follow the instructions in the Help/Getting Started screen - which will guide you through how to install the server software (it's very quick and painless)
OR, if you prefer
1. From your Windows PC, download and install the XStream Media Server from http://xstream.meld.co.nz/ServerSetup.msi
2. Tell XStream Viewer the IP address of your PC (via the settings screen in the app).
★ Features ★
• Supports the following file types: .avi, .bup, .divx, .flv, .iso, .mp4, .mpg, .mpeg, .mpeg1, .mpeg2, .mpeg4, .mts, m1v, .m2v, .m4v, .mkv, .mov, .ogm, .ts, .vob, .3g2, .3gp, .wmv, .wtv. (Something missing? Let us know.)
• Browse all your drives and folders from your PC.
• Bookmark your favorite folders to get to them quicker
★ Things to Note ★
• If you have any problems or feature requests, please let us know via email.
• The XStream Media Server software needs to be installed to transcode and stream to your device.
• The XStream Media Server software is Windows only at ths time (A Linux version is a possibility if there's enough demand for it).
• There is only limited support for media with multiple Audio streams.
• Streaming is done over your local WiFi network.