Start watching now by visiting the www.ParamountMovies.com to create an account or select a movie. Or, visit Paramount Movies to redeem your UltraVioletTM copy included with specially marked Blu-ray and DVDs. If you already have a Paramount Movies account simply Log In to stream or download the movie to this device.
- Streaming movies when you have a Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G connection
- Downloading movies with a Wi-Fi Connection
- Queue multiple downloads
If you have any questions or need any help please contact us before leaving negative feedback at http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
IF THE CHROMECAST ICON IS MISSING PLEASE RESTART YOUR CHROMECAST, PHONE AND HOME WIFI. Checkout the troubleshooting guide http://goo.gl/8QuuXP
This app is not a mirroring app, you have to find a video while browsing the web and it will send that video to the Chromecast. It does not do tab casting.
Because of the nature of the sites a lot of the users of this app visit, videos will fail to play or BUFFER a lot when those sites (and their respective content providers) are under heavy load, specially on the weekends. There isn't anything this app or the Chromecast can do to fix that issue as it is only a server side issue.
Live streams are supported (m3u8), as well as other videos which used the same file format. The live streaming (HLS) support is beta. If you would like to try the latest fixes to issues please signup for our beta community http://goo.gl/OTIQgK
Aside from the ability to cast videos to a Chromecast device this app also allows you to download said videos, you should of course make sure you have permission from the copyright holder before downloading any videos.
Instructions for casting:
First find a webvideo you want to watch. You can do this in Chrome and use the share option and select "Web Video Caster" or you can use this app to find it as well by entering any website address.
Second connect to a Chromcast device.
Third play the video as you normally would or click the play button on the app menu.
Then all you have to do is relax and enjoy the video.
If you are on a different web browser when you encounter a video you would like to cast, all you have to do is share the web page with Web Video Caster.
Some web sites are a bit stubborn and do things in odd ways so if you are having trouble playing videos checkout our guide on the multiple ways to get it to work at http://goo.gl/XDJ22M
This application has been tested with multiple websites like vimeo or similar. Not all videos work on every site, sometimes you have to try multiple things to get the video to play. If the video does not play on Chrome on your mobile device (because it is not HTML5), then it will not work with the Chromecast device, also not every video which works in mobile Chrome will work in the Chromecast as it has a more limited number of supported formats.
When given the option to choose between multiple files, the best option is to use .webm and .mp4 files over others.
The best option to get a video to play is to tap the play button on the application toolbar. If that button is missing try the search for videos button. If that does not work try the play button in the video you would like to play, and finally on Android versions 4.3 and below, you can click the full screen button inside the video while on version 4.4 and above playing the video will also work.
Premium version has the following features (if you don't see the features after buying, please restart your phone):
Ability to set home page.
Play history and queue plus ability to resume.
Create homescreen shortcut.
If none of that worked and you just want to drop us a note please don't hesitate to contact us at: http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
Your Chrome Cast supports the following video formats can be found at http://goo.gl/gsSQKe
Wi-Fi connection information - Required for the Chromecast and for the browser.
Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) - Required for the download functionality.
In-app purchases - For premium version.
Create playlists based on your interests and simply share and discover content through your social circles on Facebook and Twitter.
Getting started is easy and only takes seconds.
Samsung S3 // Samsung S4 // Galaxy Note 2 // Galaxy Nexus phones
Motorola Xoom // Galaxy Tab 10 // Galaxy Tab 7" // Google Nexus
Artway Passbox // TOT MeTV
Netgear NeoTV Prime // Vizio Co-Star
Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD are available through the Amazon app store.
The available contents have been edited from various source for any inconvenience or addition of some information's in particular source please contact Bongo Movies App from your app menu.
This App is FREE App Enjoy watching Tanzanian Movies.
This app provides you the opportunity to manage the movies you own via phone and/ or tablet pc.
Especially with larger collections this app helps to organize your collection and may possibly even prevent a double purchase of a movie. This freeware version is limited to 30 movies. In order to manage more movies you additionally need the ‘Moviethek Unlocker’ App.
- Integraded scanner
- Intelligent Search: search for movies and store the information in a local list. It`s not needed to enter the full titel. A part of the title is often good enough.Like this the search is easy to use and very fast.
- Movie titles, covers and information in your language (if openmoviedb.org provides the information in your language)
- Search within your own collection
- Jump directly to the IMDB App or the IMDB website for more detailed information and trailers
- This app is optimized for tablets und mobile phones
- View covers in full screen mode
- Various sorting and filter options
- This app is performance optimized to provide you a nice and smooth user experience
- Import and export of your database is possible. sharing between multiple devices is easy and fast
- All the movies already added to your local list/collection is as well available in offline mode
If you have any comments or problems occur within the app, please report those to the following email address:
zinulla.mobile @ gmail.com
This is the only way I can react on problems, questions or comments. Please don´t use the review feature within the Play Store
"This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb."
Declaration of the required permissions:
- Network access: to get the movie information from themoviedb.org.
- Network access state: Message, if network is unavailable
- write and read USB Storage: the cover will be stored at external storage
- camera: take pictures for adding movies manually
The app is not able to play or download any movies. It's just to administrate your collection
Find the best streamable movies on Netflix.
We’ve all been there – aimlessly scrolling through Netflix, trying to find something new to watch. “Wioflix?” can help you sort through all the clutter and find your next flick.
“Wioflix?” tracks the best movies and TV Shows that are streamable on Netflix, using ratings from Imdb, Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic. You can narrow your options down further by selecting your preferred genre, or looking at ratings from critics and/or users.
You can also add movies to your queue for later access.
You can use this program.
This programe use SMI, SRT, SBV, ASS/SSA caption file, and help you to practice listening foreign language.
It support all kind of language.
It is a free version,
so, It display AD.
Soul Movie Dictation(Payed version) is not display AD.
With Movielicious you can quickly add, find, view, and edit movie information in your movie collection. New movies can be added by searching a variety of data sources using free text search or by scanning barcodes of DVD or Blu-ray cases. You can organize movies into the collection you own and into a wish list.
• Honeycomb tablet support
• IMDb integration
• Wish list
• Share movie collection or wish list via email, etc
• Add movies via barcode scanning
• Add movies via online search in several data sources
• Add movies via manual entry
• Shelf view and list view of movie library
• Search your movie collection by movie title, year, or actor
• Filter you movie collection by genre, director, format, lent out, or watched status
• Share your favorite movies via Facebook, Twitter, or Google+
• Rate movies
• Keep track of when a movie was last watched
• Keep track of who a movie was lent out to
• Handles all modern formats (DVD, Blu-ray, HD-DVD) as well as older formats (VHS, 35mm, 16mm), plus the ability to add custom formats
• If you have the IMDb Android app installed, tapping a movie title, actor, or director in the movie details screen attempts to open the item in the IMDb app.
• Backup and restore your movie library
• Import movie library from the iOS version of Movielicious
• Import movie library from: Extreme Movie Manager, Ant Movie Catalog, MBase2, Personal Video Database, DVD Profiler, Delicious Library, CatVids, Collectorz Movie Collector, Filmotech, MyMovielicious 3, EAX Movie Collection, Kava Movielicious, MeD's Movie Manager, M-DVD, Generic TXT file with movie titles, Generic CSV file with movie information.
Note that importing a movie library from another application is non-trivial and requires several manual steps. If you are not a technical user you may want to think twice before attempting it. Visit our website for a walkthrough and FAQ on importing:
If you have any feedback or support questions, don't hesitate to contact us through our contact form or support forum:
- Improved performance of shelf view
- Added more information to list view
- Moved plot to bottom of movie detail screen
- Added possibility to share collection or wish list via email, etc.
- Added wish list (tap title bar to toggle between wish list and movie collection)
- Removed import by selecting file since it was confusing a lot of people. Just place your movies.zip file at the top of the SD card and Movielicious will find it automatically when you choose to import.
- Minor bug fixes
- Redesigned movie details screen (see screenshots), including landscape orientation
- Improved support for Honeycomb tablets (see screenshots)
- Added personal ratings
- Renamed application
- Added filters for genre, director, format, lent out, and watched status
- Fixed search by year
- Renamed "media" to "format"
- Added Export feature for backing up movies. Available in Menu.
- Added Delete Movie Library feature for deleting movie database and cover art files. Available in Settings menu.
- Improved performance of import by 25% or more. Larger archives should see larger performance increases.
- Improved error handling of import feature. If something goes wrong the exception name and message is displayed. Please send this information to the developer to help you troubleshoot.
Project movies, music videos and more onto a TV using only your Android device.
Nothing on TV? Access over 100 channels of great entertainment beyond the standard TV guide right on your phone's touchscreen interface. Choose from hit movies, music videos, comedy, news and sports highlights. Then tap your phone to instantly zap a show to your connected TV and enjoy.
You can even adjust TV volume and playback straight from your mobile device. Plus, switch from watching on a TV to a mobile device without interrupting playback. Best of all, you don't need a dongle, cable or set-top box.
Turn your phone into a magic wand of entertainment.
Make TV Magical.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES OVER FLIPPS:
✦ Stream unlimited videos in epic HD quality.
✦ No banner ads.
✦ Priority support handling.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ Xbox One, Xbox 360, Apple TV, DISH Hopper, Chromecast
FROM THE MEDIA
“You get to watch [content] just about anywhere. That’s a deal any couch potato will dig.” – Yahoo Tech
“Flipps is ridding us of the dreaded remote control” – Wakefield
#3 in The Inquirer’s “Top 10 Google Chromecast apps you should install”
☆TV time or tablet time – project the videos you love on your big-screen TV or watch on your mobile device
☆Full-length films – watch anything from top box office movies to indie favorites to retro classics
☆Ditch the remote – touchscreen gestures control volume and playback so you’ll never have to pick up a TV remote control
☆Epic quality – experience full 1080p HD when available (upgrade to Flipps HD for even more HD content)
☆Personalized channels – quickly access your favorite channels or choose from recommended videos based on what you’ve watched
☆Unlimited streaming – no time limits or restricted plays; stream freely
☆Real-time updates – watch live and on-demand content from your go-to sources
☆Trending content – see which videos are popular right now
☆Find your niche – the Flipps cross-channel search quickly browses all 100+ channels
☆Share with friends – easily share stuff you like via Facebook and e-mail straight from Flipps
Kids shows and family movies, web-based TV shows, hit music videos, Hollywood movies, news broadcasts, educational programming, health and fitness videos, business news, sports highlights, automotive features, viral videos, fashion, technology vlogs and more.
Washington Post, Wild TV, Film Chest, Osiris Entertainment, batteryPOP, Deutsche Welle, Buzz60, Complex Media, Rhapsody, Showtime and more.
CONNECT WITH US
Due to the nature of publication rights limitations, some videos may not be available in all regions.
A high-speed internet connection will provide a better video streaming experience.
This free fireplace app offers a virtual crackling fire. Enjoy this full screen app on your phone or tablet. You can also tap the screen and turn off the crackling sound.
Keywords: Fireplaces, Yule Log, Ambient Fireplace, Virtual Fireplace, fire, burn, burning
It's powerful, it can open the video, audio, image files in your shared folder directly, it use streaming technology to play the video and audio.
It's easy to use, just turn on shared folder on your PC or Mac, then use this app to browse the media files.
XStream Viewer enables you to painlessly stream videos and movies stored on your PC to your Android device.
After you install the "XStream Media Server" on your PC, you will be able to browse your media folders and stream your files to your Android device over your WiFi connection.
★ Getting Started ★
Simply follow the instructions in the Help/Getting Started screen - which will guide you through how to install the server software (it's very quick and painless)
OR, if you prefer
1. From your Windows PC, download and install the XStream Media Server from http://xstream.meld.co.nz/ServerSetup.msi
2. Tell XStream Viewer the IP address of your PC (via the settings screen in the app).
★ Features ★
• Supports the following file types: .avi, .bup, .divx, .flv, .iso, .mp4, .mpg, .mpeg, .mpeg1, .mpeg2, .mpeg4, .mts, m1v, .m2v, .m4v, .mkv, .mov, .ogm, .ts, .vob, .3g2, .3gp, .wmv, .wtv. (Something missing? Let us know.)
• Browse all your drives and folders from your PC.
• Bookmark your favorite folders to get to them quicker
★ Things to Note ★
• If you have any problems or feature requests, please let us know via email.
• The XStream Media Server software needs to be installed to transcode and stream to your device.
• The XStream Media Server software is Windows only at ths time (A Linux version is a possibility if there's enough demand for it).
• There is only limited support for media with multiple Audio streams.
• Streaming is done over your local WiFi network.