Police Credit Union Mobile Banking
Manage your money on the go!
The Police Credit Union’s Mobile Banking lets you manage your money on the go 24/7. As long as you’ve got internet access and a smartphone or tablet, our easy to use, secure mobile banking app will help you manage your money anywhere, anytime!
It's free to download the Police Credit Union Mobile Banking app, but your usual mobile data costs will apply.
• Access your accounts quickly and easily with a four digit PIN
• Transfer money between your Police Credit Union accounts
• View your current account balances and transaction history
• Set up and edit automatic payments at no charge
• Make one off payments (Pay Anyone)
• Add and change your own frequently used payees or public bill payees
• Access and manage your money at the times most convenient for you!
To use the app you will need:
• To be registered for the Police Credit Union Internet Banking to use the Mobile Banking App*
• To download the app from the Play Store
• Your Internet Banking access number and password, and to answer your keep safe questions
• To set a simple 4 digit PIN for future access, or choose to continue to use your Internet Banking access number and password
* If you don’t already have Internet Banking it’s easy to set up over the phone, and it takes less than 5 minutes. Simply call us on 0800 429 000.
You can download and use it on most smartphones and on Android tablets. Basically, as long as you’ve got access to the internet on your mobile device, and a compatible operating system, you can use the Police Credit Union’s Mobile Banking!
The Police Credit Union’s Mobile Banking uses high quality industry security encryption to help keep your personal details safe.
For added security, Mobile Banking locks you out after three invalid attempts, and will time-out if the app is left running for more than two minutes with no activity. Don’t worry if you forget your PIN, you can log-in again using your Internet Banking login details, or just contact us on 0800 429 000.
Police Credit Union Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions:
Downloading and use of the Police Credit Union Mobile Banking app is subject to the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions which are available on our website www.policecu.org.nz
If you would like to know more about the Police Credit Union Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions, call us on 0800 429 000 between 8.00am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
Download the Police Credit Union Mobile Banking app now!