Have the latest information on a home and its suburb when you want it. The free information and in-app purchase options gives you information at your fingertips, to help you make informed decisions about your home, or your future one.
Here's an overview of QV homeguide's key features:
· Augmented reality, map and list views to enable you to access information on homes that are for sale, recently sold, or simply of interest to you.
· Insights on the attributes of the home.
· Free Rating Value (RV). Updated every 3 years for Council use. A home's likely price if sold at the Rating Date.
· For any selected home, view its schools and similar homes recently sold in the area.
· See what a home last sold for.
· Order a home estimate (online estimate of a home's current value) or request a full market valuation to understand what a home is worth today.
· Be informed of the suburb characteristics, including the home estimate median and its annual growth, number of sales, actual sales compared to RV, and demographics for the suburb.
· Understand any natural hazards associated with the home.
· Order certificate of title details.
Things you need to know:
· Data and images are sourced from CoreLogic NZ Limited, who use a variety of sources which includes property professionals, local and central Government.
· We have a quality assurance program in place, however as data is collected from various sources, there may be discrepancies in the details that appear. If you would like to request any details to be updated on a home, please do this directly in QV homeguide, or contact us at email@example.com or phone 0800 65 11 33 (Monday – Friday 8am - 6pm)
Send us your feedback:
We are currently looking at new features and ways to improve the information you need when considering a new home or what you can do with your current home. Help us improve QV homeguide by submitting your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800 65 11 33 (Monday – Friday 8am - 6pm).
Alternatively, if you like what you see in QV homeguide, post some feedback on the Google play Store.