Still working on the game.
* Better AI.
* Multi player.
* Misère (nullo).
* Some other little improvements.
Player bid on how many tricks they can take based upon the hand dealt to them and the highest bid gets the chance to win the hand and the points.
In this version you have a computer partner playing against two computer opponents. The characteristics of your partner can be configured to suit your style of play. Your partner can be an aggressive bidder, moderate or conservative, as your desire.
Other options include
- Ability to tailor the playing of Misere
- Ability to tailor the rules according to local preferences
- Large Card display for smaller screens
- Ability to control game speed
- Ability to turn on/off game sounds
- Option to play 3 or 5 card kitty
Here are some tips on playing the game...
- Don't forget that when there is a trump suit, the highest trump is the joker , followed by the jack of the trump suit (right bower), the other jack of the same colour (left bower), then Ace, King, Queen, 10, 9, etc. down to 5 or 4.Therefore, if say, hearts are trumps, then the jack of diamonds in considered to be a heart for that hand. If diamonds are trumps, the jack of hearts becomes a diamond, conversely. This does not apply for a No Trumps or Misere Bid, naturally.
- The minimum number of tricks that can be bid is six. If you bid say "six hearts", you are saying that with your partner's help, you will try to win at least six tricks with hearts as trumps. How many hearts say would you need to feel confident of making a six hearts bid? There are plenty of thoughts about the bidding process available online, and you need to take the strength of your offsuit into account, ie. do you have many aces?, but as a general guide, perhaps 4 hearts would be a good start.
- If you win the bid, you get to pick up kitty, and need to discard any 3 (or 5) cards from the 13 available to you. As a guide, it is often a good idea to try to rid yourself of an offsuit of which you have no high cards, so that if that suit is led by the opposition during the hand, you are in a position to trump them if required.
- During play, if you are trying to make a bid, it is often a good idea to try to extract trumps from the opposition early in the hand, so that when it comes to playing your offsuit later, they are not in a position to trump your aces. But if you are trying to stop a bid being made, it is also a good idea to not lead trumps back to the opposition if you can help it, try to keep the precious trumps for trumping offsuit.
- When you can't follow the suit that was led, are you aren't looking to trump, you are said to be discarding. You should try to discard a low card from your strongest offsuit first, and your partner will pick up on this and believe that this suit is perhaps the best to lead to you later.
For many more tips on all things 500, a good website to visit is
To play 500 online against other people, try...
If you have any issues, please email
and an update may be supplied.
Note to Samsung users who can't seem to access any menus, that these can be accessed by long pressing the bottom right "recent apps" button on the device.
Each player is dealt ten cards, with three cards set aside as the kitty. Each player then has an opportunity to bid or pass depending on how many tricks they think they can win. Players are awarded points if they win the number of tricks bid, and lose points if they fail to do so. The game ends when one team bids, wins their bid, and reaches at least 500 points; or if a team "goes out the back door" by reaching -500 points.
In this version you play with a computer partner, and two computer opponents. There are many variations of the rules of five hundred, the rules used in this game may be found here: http://www.pagat.com/euchre/500.html.
A paid version of this game is currently in development. If you have any suggestions for changes or new features to include in the paid version, or you have noticed a problem with this version that might require an update, you can send feedback to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ever gone away for that summer holiday with a bunch of friends, sat down for a round of 500 and then realised that you forgot to bring a pen and paper so you spend the whole game struggling to remember the score (while struggling to remember how much that bid of 8 diamonds is worth or whether clubs is higher than spades)?
This simple and stylish application makes it easy to keep track of score while playing 500 and record the results of previous games.
- Ability to choose team names and player names.
- Easy bid selection (just takes 4 taps!).
- Accurate calculations (takes into account all the subtleties of scoring games: 10 points per trick for the non bidding team, 250 points if you win all 10 tricks but didn't bid high enough, can't win by exceeding 500 points without winning the bid).
- Scoring options (whether to score the 250 points bonus, when to award points to the non-bidding team - request more if required!)
- Ability to delete previous hands, rounds and matches (in case you've been drinking a little too much wine and accidentally tapped the wrong buttons).
- Keeps track of all your previous games (so you can see who won the most rounds during that week away).
Keywords: 500, five hundred, fivehundred, score, scoring, scorer, scorecard
The 500 is a game of tricks with Trump, which is played 4 players, in team of 2. The partners sat one opposite the other. One uses 46 cards (either: two joker and the ACE to the Four). The play is played in four stages, that is to say: gives cards, bidding, take the kitty and play the cards.
Deal, bidding and play proceed clockwise. The first dealer is chosen at random, and the turn to deal rotates clockwise after each hand. The cards are shuffled and cut and the dealer deals 10 cards to each player and six face down in the middle of the table to form the kitty. The cards are usually dealt as follows: a batch of 3 to each player; two to the kitty; 4 to each player; two to the kitty; 3 to each player; two to the kitty.
The bidding begins with the player to dealer's left and continues clockwise. The possible bids are:
1. a number of tricks (minimum six) and a trump suit - for example a bid of "eight diamonds" undertakes that the bidder, with partner's help, will try to win at least eight tricks with diamonds as trumps;
2. a number (minimum six) of "No Trumps", (also known as "No-ies") offering to win at least that number of tricks without a trump suit;
3. a game a trump suit or "No Trumps",
A player who does not wish to bid can pass. If all four players pass the cards are thrown in.
Once someone has bid, each subsequent bid must be higher than the previous one. Higher means either more tricks, or the same number of tricks in a higher suit. For this purpose No trumps are highest, followed by Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs, and Spades (lowest). Thus the lowest possible bid is Six Spades and the highest is Ten No Trumps.
Scoring each bidding :
Nb tricks 6 7 8 9 10 Game
Spades 40 140 240 340 440 1000
Clubs 60 160 260 360 460 1000
Diamonds 80 180 280 380 480 1000
Hearts 100 200 300 400 500 1000
No Trump 120 220 320 420 520 1000
If the 4 players pass or the maximum bidding remains lower than 8, the cards are collected and distributed by the player having started to bidding.
Take of kitty
The contractor begins by picking up the six cards of the kitty (without showing them to the other players), and discarding any 6 cards face down in their place. The cards discarded can include cards which were picked up from the kitty.
Play of card
The trump is determined by the kind of the strongest bidding. The player having made strongest bidding starts to play.
He is obligatory to provide to the kind of the first played card. If a player does not have a card of the kind requested, it plays the card that it wants (Trump or not). Both Joker and the Small Jack are always regarded as being same kind of Trump.
The player who gained the trick is that which starts to play the following turn.
The order of the cards is as follows: (If the trump is Spades)
Jack Spade (Jack Big)
Jack Club (Jack Small)
The other cards in Heart, Diamonds and Clubs are in the following order:
Note: if Trump is Clubs the Small Jack is the Jack of Spades
if Trump is Hearts the Small Jack is the Jack of Diamonds
if Trump is Diamonds the Small Jack is the Jack of Hearts
In No Trump, the Jokers are regarded as of Trumps, and gains the trick where they are played, though it arrives.
To gain our bidding, it is necessary to collect the same number of trick as one bidding. (Example: bidding 8 Spades, it is necessary to gain 8 tricks). If the attack team gains her bidding, it marks the number of corresponding points. If it loses its bidding then it is the other team which marks the number of corresponding points.
The winner is the first team to reach 1000 points. When the game is bidding, it is necessary to gain the 10 tricks and it is the game which one gains or loses according to the result.
- Extensive how to play guide.
- All bid types available (including Closed Misere and Open Misere).
- Advanced CPU players.
- Ability to change individual CPU player difficulties.
- Different table styles.
If you have any suggestions, issues or other feedback, please email me at email@example.com and if necessary I will try to get an update out asap.
Enjoy playing Five Hundred!
NOTE: If you are having problems with winning the bid you need to go to your phone's Settings->Developer Options and turn "Don't keep activities" to OFF. Five Hundred uses multiple activities so having this ON will cause problems. These settings should only be altered by developers for the purpose of testing apps. if your aim is to not keep apps in memory then get an app killer because your messing with the wrong thing!
Five Hundred 500 bridge card cards game spades hearts clubs diamonds euchre bidding bid trumps trick tricks
It's the easy way to play 500 with your friends!!!
Our cast of realistic and cheerful characters creates a friendly atmosphere that will bring back fond memories. Relax with Championship Rummy 500’s soothing tones and easy pace as you decide when, where, and how many rounds to play.
Discover 45 unlockable bonus features, 15 crowning achievements, and win boundless trophies and coins as you play different characters on your Rummy world tour. Share and challenge your friends on Facebook with our new high score list. Extensive customization options and adjustable settings will satisfy even the savviest Rummy 500 player. With features like Undo and Replay, you’ll be a winner in no time. Players looking for even more invigorating play will want to unlock the numerous practice and cheat options as well as thrilling game variations such as 500 Rum, Ten Card, Dots, Kaluki, Spot, Cutthroat, Michigan, Continuity, and Block.
* Stress-free and simple layouts with colorful HD graphics and soothing tones
* Endearing characters with realistic play keep you entertained as you improve
* Learn with guided tour and tutorials from Questie, our adorable in-game DreamCoach™
* Sharpen your game strategy with HINTS of not just what to play, but WHY
* Collect TROPHIES, share, and challenge your friends’ high scores on Facebook
* UNDO, REPLAY, and other Practice options allow you to perfect your game
* Explore in-game options with numerous and powerful CHEATS
* Discover 45 UNLOCK-able DECKS, players, cheats, and other bonuses
* Earn bonus coins FREE through 15 achievements and daily slot pulls
* Challenge 12 realistic, entertaining opponents in 4 skill levels
* Expert/master players designed by a nationally-ranked card champion
* Unlimited Free-to-Play with short sponsored ads between games
* Ads can be disabled with coins won from achievements, daily slot pulls, or bought in our store
* Unlock variations: 500 Rum, Ten Card, Dots, Kaluki, Spot, Cutthroat, Michigan, Continuity, Block
***** "Great game. Very addictive" -8menout
***** "My favorite card game!" -Violetaurora44
***** "Plays much faster than my family..." - Alicia
**** "Game is a blast and very functional" - Game Girl L
This beta version uses the U.S. rules and features great things like:
- A computer AI who will play with you
- No ads or network usage
- Tracks your wins/losses
This is a work in progress. Feel free to include suggestions, desired features, or AI improvements on the forum:
NOTE: If your device lacks a menu button, touch anywhere in the app's black space to open the menu.
Generally this follows U.S. 500 rules with scoring variation adapted at the University of Minnesota to reduce the relative strength of Nula hands to No Trump hands.
Refer online for US 500 rules. A summary listing key points follows:
Use the menu to start a “New Game”.
Players are each dealt 10 cards. There are two teams (opposite players).
When it is your bid, use the arrows to raise or lower your bid and click ‘Submit Bid’.
A ‘6’ bid is a hint “inkle”; if all players bid 6, the cards are re-dealt. It generally hints at a single jack of that suit, or either a single joker or two aces if no trump.
A bid of 7 or more of a suit means you and your partner must take that many tricks with that suit as trump. Joker is high, then right jack, left jack (other jack of same color), ace, on down to 4.
The bid order of suits is Spades, Clubs, Diamonds, Hearts, No Trump
You must always either pass or submit a higher bid to continue. Bidding only goes around the table once.
A “NT” bid (No Trump) is played with Ace as high. The only trump card is the joker. If the joker is led, the suit must be declared.
A “NU” (Nula) bid falls between 7 spades and 7 no trump. The only trump card is the joker. If the joker is led, the suit must be declared. The partner sits out in Nula. You must receive no tricks to win the bid.
A “GN” (Grand Nula) bid falls between 8 spades and 8 no trump. The only trump card is the joker. If the joker is led, the suit must be declared. The partner sits out in Grand Nula. You must receive no tricks to win the bid. Your hand is played face up starting on the second trick.
A “DN” (Double Nula) bid falls between 9 spades and 9 no trump. The only trump card is the joker. If the joker is led, the suit must be declared. You and your partner must receive no tricks to win the bid.
When you win the bid, you exchange 5 cards with the blind. In double nula, your partner also exchanges 5 cards with the blind (after you).
Game play follows normal trick taking rules. You must follow the lead suit if possible.
If you and your partner make the bid, you score the bid value. Otherwise you lose 10 points per trick.
First team to 500 points wins. A score of -500 results in an automatic loss.
More information about 500 can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/500_(card_game)
★★★★★ "An Addictive Rummy for Android...this is one complete app in all areas." Alpha Digits
Gin Rummy Free is the third card game from AI Factory, and provides a highly polished interface that runs smoothly on all handsets. This game introduces drag and drop card play in addition to touch and go. As ever the game intelligence is finely tuned to provide a good range of opponents to give both the beginner and experienced player a good match. A key new feature for this product is CPU player "style".
Gin Rummy is a hugely popular card game for 2 players, where the aim is to form sets and runs of cards before your opponent. It's simple and quick to play, and if you are new to the game then Gin Rummy Free provides everything you need to learn it!
- 15 CPU Gin Rummy players of varying skills and styles (beginner to expert)
- Arrange your hand as you play, or let the app sort it for you!
- 3 different decks of cards available
- Choice of backgrounds
- User stats against all players
- Undo & Hints
- Gin Rummy Rules & Help
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
Supported by unobtrusive Ads.
*Note: Requested permissions are a requirement of the in-game ads only. The Paid version has no ads, and therefore no permissions beyond writing to SD card.*
Game Features include:
**NEW 6/10** Multiplayer (open beta):
* Multiplayer includes 6 multi-wing Five Card Draw venues, weekly progression, items that enable house rules (like Lowball, Hi-Lo, Jackpots, Double-Draw etc), ELO rating, and lots more.
* 17 different Five Card Draw poker venues and
* 14 Texas Holdem venues that increase in difficulty and rewards
* 3 venues offering Blackjack and Double Blackjack
* 180+ unique characters with individual AI, play-styles, stats and special moves (Note: A few characters appear dependent on what gender you play as and time of year)
* Win consumable items after every game. Consume these items for a temporary bonus in your next game(s). These bonuses stack so you can either use them immediately for a small bonus, or stockpile the items and use them all at once for larger bonuses.
* Regular Items drop off certain opponents after you defeat them. You can equip or consume these items for a special effect or sell them for cash. Unlike consumables, these regular items have different effects while equipped (examples are the Insurance Card which rewards you with 10% of your buy-in back if you lose a game, and the Hunter's Cap which ensures that opponents with a bounty will always show up).
* Earn luxury items that you can equip to change the game up. Examples of this are a monocle that turns all Texas Holdem venues from No-Limit to Limit, a Golden-Deck that gives you gold cards and allows you to choose how many decks to play with in Five Card Draw, the Badhand which turns all Hold'em venues into Lowball venues, and lots more!
* Meld items from different games together, for example the Gold Ring (which awards 50% more fame in Five Card Draw games) and the Platinum Ring (awarding 50% more fame in Texas Holdem) can be melded together to produce the Stardust Ring (awarding 100% more fame in both games).
* Loanshark Tino offers loans (but make sure to pay your debts on time!) and luxury items.
* Generate fame by defeating players (lose fame by being defeated, dependent on what order you go out)
* Climb the dynamic player-ranking ladder by winning cash
* Collect on bounties and defeat specific players for additional fame
* Stats give you insight to your play-style along with where you've been and what you've accomplished
* Retire with an ending tailored to your specific accomplishments in-game! Complete with high-scores list
* Earn titles for your character based on your performance in-game
* Upload your character's data to the website to see where you stand among everyone else!
* Game goes on forever..
* Lots of little secret stuff to find, including hidden venues, opponents and items..
You can leave a poker game and return at any time, in addition you may have up to 3 different characters at a time.
This game started as a homework assignment (just an algorithm for evaluating poker hands) and it ballooned over the last several years as I am continually adding new content. The initial game released with only 8 Five Card Draw venues and just a handful of opponents, and overtime I added more venues, blackjack, texas holdem, items, new opponents and AI to match all the potential house rule combinations, the bar and pawnshop, multiplayer, the website etc.. so if you ever get bored please check back later!
- Hours of entertainment!
- Offline mode available: free to play without internet connection and without wifi!
- Specifically optimized for the Android
- Fun, excitement and entertainment!
- Easy to use and comfortable user interface!
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
- Smooth gameplay.
- Works perfect even without network, without wifi, offline
- Free! Play as much as you want
- Easy sort option
Rummy is a popular card game that requires a judicious combination of skill, luck and strategy for play. Social-Rummy elevates the core Rummy game experience by enriching it with the best of social and digital features.
Rummy is a group of matching card games notable for similar gameplay based on the matching cards of the same rank or sequence and same suit. The basic goal in any form of rummy is to build melds which consists of sets, three or four of a kind of the same rank, or runs, three or more cards in sequence, of the same suit. The original form of rummy is called Sai rummy or Basic rummy. The Mexican game of Conquian is considered by David Parlett to be ancestral to all rummy games, which itself is derived from a Chinese game called Khanhoo and, going even further back, Mahjong.
In Rummy free game you can play without wifii. You can play Rummy free card game offline free, Rummy free card game with the easy sort option without wifi.
Play the classic game of free Rummy with the easy sort option! Draw, knock or discard. Form melds and eliminate deadwood. It is very simple!
Rummy is one of the most popular forms of rummy. Rummy is generally played by two players each receiving ten cards. Rummy, which evolved from 18th-century Whiskey Poker , was created with the intention of being faster than standard rummy. The objective in Gin Rummy is to score more points than your opponent. The basic Gin Rummy strategy is to improve one's hand by forming melds and eliminating deadwood. In standard Gin Rummy, a player may not knock unless he has 10 or fewer points of deadwood. He must knock, a Gin Rummy term, if he has 0 points of deadwood. Knocking with 0 points of deadwood is known as going Gin or having a Gin, while knocking with deadwood points is known as going down in Gin Rummy. free gin rummy..
Enjoy playing the free rummy playing cards game for free!
No internet connection or wifi required:
You don't need an internet connection or wifi and don't have to wait for other players.
So get it now, download and play free rummy with the easy sort option playing cards game for free!
At the start of the game all three players receive seven cards. One card is placed face up on the table, this will be the discard pile. The remaining cards become the stock pile.
You start your turn by taking the top card from either the stock pile or the discard pile.
The object of the game is to get rid of all your cards. There are three ways to get rid of cards: melding, laying off, and discarding.
- Melding: You meld by placing a valid combination of cards on the empty space on the table. There are two kinds of valid combinations:
Book: Three cards of the same rank (for instance three sevens).
Run: Three or more cards of the same suit in consecutive order, for instance 7, 8, and 9 of diamonds.By default, the ace can only be used as the lowest card (A,2,3), but you can select to let it also be used as the highest card (Q,K,A).
- Laying off: You can lay off cards by extending a book or run on the table.
- Discarding: You can discard any card you like except the card you just took from the discard pile. Discarding a card ends your turn.
The first player to get rid of all his/her cards wins the game.
The winner scores all points left in the opponents hands:
Face cards (K,Q,J) are worth 10 points each
- Aces are worth 1 point
- Number cards are worth face value
If you selected "Use high and low aces" (when both A,2,3 and Q,K,A are valid runs), the ace counts as 11 points.
The first player to reach 100 points wins the match.
- Easy options to sort your cards. Tap the Sort Hand button to sort by Rank, Suit or Meld or you can drag and drop the cards to sort them. Tap “Sort by” to change the sorting method. Auto will sort new cards into your hand automatically.
- 5 Unique Opponents to choose from.
- Play individual matches against your opponents or play a tournament to match your skills against each opponent in turn. See “Game Type” in the Options menu.
- Options for Sound, Deadwood count and more!
- Statistics to track your wins, scores, hand results and more. Filter by opponent and/or by date!
- Pick up an accidental discard if opponent has not acted yet.
- Rating system so you can measure your skills and track your progress.
- Strategy section in Help.
- Smooth gameplay.
- Hours of entertainment!
Gin Rummy is a terrific game that you're sure to enjoy.
* Ad Supported so we can continue to bring you great games for FREE. Permissions are needed for the ads.
** If your device uses the Android 1.5 operating system, you may experience problems with the game freezing or closing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if this occurs.
1) How are the opponents unique?
Each opponent has different strategies and goal. The higher level opponents are more likely to knock, whereas the lower levels prefer to play for gin. Higher level opponents rarely pick up cards from the discard pile to avoid revealing their hand. And just like the real-life pros, the highest level opponents keep track of discards to know which cards are still “live”.
2) Do the opponents cheat?
Absolutely not! They don't get better cards, they can not see your hand. How would that be fun for you, our valued customer?
3) How are the cards dealt?
Cards are dealt randomly, just as if you were using a real deck.
4) So why am I not winning?
Gin Rummy is a complicated game. While easy to learn, it requires a lot of skill and strategy to master. Check out the “Strategy” section under Help for some valuable tips and tricks.
5) But sometimes the opponent knocks right away.
In any card game there is also a lot of luck. If you play for a while, you'll get your share of lucky hands too!
6) Why didn't my game download?
Occasionally there are glitches that interrupt a download and cause it to fail. Usually if you just try again it will work fine. If not, you may want to clear the Market cache by going to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> All -> Market -> Clear Cache AND Force Stop. Then retry the download. If that doesn't work, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Indian Rummy is played between 2 to 5 players and each player is dealt 13 cards. For 2, 3 or 4 players two 52-card decks (104 cards) and 4 jokers (wild cards) are used. For 5 players three decks (156 cards) and 6 jokers are used.
The object is to form Runs (or sequences) and Sets. And when a player has formed required runs and sets using all 13 cards, the player declares his turn.
1) Minimum two runs (sequences) are required.
2) One of these runs (sequences) must be pure (called First Life).
3) The second run can be pure or non pure (called Second Life).
4) Either First Life or Second Life must have 4 or more cards.
A valid declare must have minimum two runs and out of these runs one run must be pure and one run (pure or impure) must have 4 or more cards. On a valid declare the scores of the rest of the players are counted.
The requirement of first life and second life makes Indian Rummy interesting and challenging. To win a game of Rummy requires skill, use of memory, complete focus, and involvement in the game.
Indian Rummy by Octro is multiplayer card game that you can play with bots (computer) and with your Facebook friends anywhere in the world. You can play in public room or in a private room where you can invite your friends and decide the bet per point. The main features of Indian Rummy by Octro are -
1. Play with real players anywhere in the world
2. Create private rooms
3. Easy and unique interface that uses a real play like moves to pick a card, discard a
card and declare your cards.