Still working on the game.
* Better AI.
* Multi player.
* Misère (nullo).
* Some other little improvements.
- Extensive how to play guide.
- All bid types available (including Closed Misere and Open Misere).
- Advanced CPU players.
- Ability to change individual CPU player difficulties.
- Different table styles.
If you have any suggestions, issues or other feedback, please email me at email@example.com and if necessary I will try to get an update out asap.
Enjoy playing Five Hundred!
NOTE: If you are having problems with winning the bid you need to go to your phone's Settings->Developer Options and turn "Don't keep activities" to OFF. Five Hundred uses multiple activities so having this ON will cause problems. These settings should only be altered by developers for the purpose of testing apps. if your aim is to not keep apps in memory then get an app killer because your messing with the wrong thing!
Five Hundred 500 bridge card cards game spades hearts clubs diamonds euchre bidding bid trumps trick tricks
Ever gone away for that summer holiday with a bunch of friends, sat down for a round of 500 and then realised that you forgot to bring a pen and paper so you spend the whole game struggling to remember the score (while struggling to remember how much that bid of 8 diamonds is worth or whether clubs is higher than spades)?
This simple and stylish application makes it easy to keep track of score while playing 500 and record the results of previous games.
- Ability to choose team names and player names.
- Easy bid selection (just takes 4 taps!).
- Accurate calculations (takes into account all the subtleties of scoring games: 10 points per trick for the non bidding team, 250 points if you win all 10 tricks but didn't bid high enough, can't win by exceeding 500 points without winning the bid).
- Scoring options (whether to score the 250 points bonus, when to award points to the non-bidding team - request more if required!)
- Ability to delete previous hands, rounds and matches (in case you've been drinking a little too much wine and accidentally tapped the wrong buttons).
- Keeps track of all your previous games (so you can see who won the most rounds during that week away).
Keywords: 500, five hundred, fivehundred, score, scoring, scorer, scorecard
Player bid on how many tricks they can take based upon the hand dealt to them and the highest bid gets the chance to win the hand and the points.
In this version you have a computer partner playing against two computer opponents. The characteristics of your partner can be configured to suit your style of play. Your partner can be an aggressive bidder, moderate or conservative, as your desire.
Other options include
- Ability to tailor the playing of Misere
- Ability to tailor the rules according to local preferences
- Large Card display for smaller screens
- Ability to control game speed
- Ability to turn on/off game sounds
- Option to play 3 or 5 card kitty
Here are some tips on playing the game...
- Don't forget that when there is a trump suit, the highest trump is the joker , followed by the jack of the trump suit (right bower), the other jack of the same colour (left bower), then Ace, King, Queen, 10, 9, etc. down to 5 or 4.Therefore, if say, hearts are trumps, then the jack of diamonds in considered to be a heart for that hand. If diamonds are trumps, the jack of hearts becomes a diamond, conversely. This does not apply for a No Trumps or Misere Bid, naturally.
- The minimum number of tricks that can be bid is six. If you bid say "six hearts", you are saying that with your partner's help, you will try to win at least six tricks with hearts as trumps. How many hearts say would you need to feel confident of making a six hearts bid? There are plenty of thoughts about the bidding process available online, and you need to take the strength of your offsuit into account, ie. do you have many aces?, but as a general guide, perhaps 4 hearts would be a good start.
- If you win the bid, you get to pick up kitty, and need to discard any 3 (or 5) cards from the 13 available to you. As a guide, it is often a good idea to try to rid yourself of an offsuit of which you have no high cards, so that if that suit is led by the opposition during the hand, you are in a position to trump them if required.
- During play, if you are trying to make a bid, it is often a good idea to try to extract trumps from the opposition early in the hand, so that when it comes to playing your offsuit later, they are not in a position to trump your aces. But if you are trying to stop a bid being made, it is also a good idea to not lead trumps back to the opposition if you can help it, try to keep the precious trumps for trumping offsuit.
- When you can't follow the suit that was led, are you aren't looking to trump, you are said to be discarding. You should try to discard a low card from your strongest offsuit first, and your partner will pick up on this and believe that this suit is perhaps the best to lead to you later.
For many more tips on all things 500, a good website to visit is
If you have any issues, please email
and an update may be supplied.
Discover hours of enjoyment with DreamQuest Games’ award-winning Championship Rummy 500 card game. Ideal for the whole family, Championship Rummy 500 is a modern take on a timeless classic. With multiple levels, beginners and experts alike will call on our personal DreamCoach, Questie, an adorable dragon ready to swoop in with advice and hints, including an introductory tutorial.
Our cast of realistic and cheerful characters creates a friendly atmosphere that will bring back fond memories. Relax with Championship Rummy 500’s soothing tones and easy pace as you decide when, where and how many rounds to play.
Win 15 Trophies, share, and challenge your friends on Facebook with our new High Score list. Extensive customization options and adjustable settings will satisfy even the savviest Rummy 500 player. With features like unlimited undo and replay, you’ll be a winner in no time. Players looking for even more invigorating play will want to unlock the numerous practice and ‘cheat’ options as well as thrilling game variations such as 500 Rum, Ten Card, Dots, Kaluki, Spot, Cutthroat, Michigan, Continuity, and Block.
* Stress-free and simple layouts with colorful HD graphics and soothing tones
* Endearing characters with realistic play keep you entertained as you improve
* Learn with tutorials from Questie, our adorable in-game DreamCoach™ dragon
* Sharpen your game strategy with HINTS of not just what to play, but WHY
* Collect 15 TROPHIES, share, and challenge your friends’ High Score on Facebook
* Unlimited UNDOs and REPLAY hands allow you to perfect your play
* Explore in-game options with numerous and powerful CHEATS
* Discover and challenge 12 realistic, entertaining opponents in 4 skill levels
* Challenging expert/master players designed by a nationally-ranked card champion
* Unlimited Free-to-play via sponsored ads of Classic 7-card Rum 500 card game
* Join Player’s Club to go AD-FREE, add CHEATS, and Expert/Master CHALLENGE
* Player’s Club also unlocks more variations: 10-Card, 500 Rum, Ten Card, Dots, Kaluki, Spot, Cutthroat, Michigan, Continuity, Block
***** ""Fun for all levels""
***** ""Fun characters teach all levels. Experts will really appreciate the challenge!""
***** ""I love the way the cards meld together. It brings me joy!""
Universal app features HD graphics for both hi-res tablets and newer Android phones running Honeycomb or Ice Cream Sandwich (3.x) as well as support for older Android phones running Froyo 2.2 or Gingerbread 2.3.
The most impressive interface looks on the screens with high resolution. But for devices with more modest means the game will be quite affordable, offering simple maps with well-marked the suits.
Durak is popular due to the understated design, simplicity and opportunities to spend free time. Wanting to get a simple and interesting card game, worth the download on your android this application.
- a sense of the atmosphere of the game in the Soviet card (for screens with the big permissions);
- an easy and light musical accompaniment;
- simple and beautiful design;
- the possibility to play with friends, passing the device for viewing maps.
- Customizable team names
- A table listing all bids and values
- Automatic score updates based off bid selection
- Specialty situations including winning all 10 tricks
It's the easy way to play 500 with your friends!!!
Don't forget to check our Games section for more fun games...
Want to keep score but keep losing the bits of paper (or create a massive spreadsheet with all your hands then accidentally delete it)?
If you answered yes to both those questions, then this my friend, is for you.
Never waste your time playing 500 only to lose the scores ever again!
- The ability to record stuff!
- The ability to delete stuff! (for that time when you called 10NT without the Joker)
- A super clean interface!
- Settings! (You can make Open Misere be worth 520 points. Because otherwise people over-call you with 10NT just so you won't win...)
- Proper scoring system.
Get 250 for the slam!
You can't win without calling (you still win if you call, lose and end up with 500+ points. Should you?)
If you both pass, the bid is No Trumps and tricks are worth 10 points apiece.
PLUS the ability to back up your scores to an SD card and Dropbox so you'll never lose them again!!! (even less chance of losing that massive score-sheet...)
- More settings (if you don't like my rules and whatnot...)
What are those sneaky permissions for?
You want to backup your hands don't you? Otherwise you might accidentally delete your phone and lose hundreds of hours of scores...
How else would Dropbox work...
Keywords: five hundred, 500, card, score, scorer, scorecard
Place the cards on the board to form the highest-scoring poker hands you can. Three different games keep the game fresh. The save feature lets you pick up where you left off!
Game Features include:
* 17 different Five Card Draw poker venues and
* 14 Texas Holdem venues that increase in difficulty and rewards
* 3 venues that offer Blackjack and Double Blackjack
* 180+ unique characters with individual AI, playstyles, stats and special moves (Note: A few characters appear dependent on what gender you play as and time of year)
* Win consumable items after every game. Consume these items for a temporary bonus in your next game(s). These bonuses stack so you can either use them immediately for a small bonus, or stockpile the items and use them all later for larger bonuses.
* Regular Items drop off specific opponents after you defeat them. You can equip or consume these items for a special effect or sell them for cash. Unlike consumables, these regular items have different effects while equipped (examples are the Insurance Card which rewards you with 10% of your buy-in back if you lose a game, and the Hunter's Cap which ensures that opponents with a bounty will always show up).
* Earn luxury items that you can equip to change the game up. Examples of this are a monocle that turns all Texas Holdem venues from No-Limit to Limit, a Golden-Deck that gives you gold cards and allows you to choose how many decks to play with in Five Card Draw, the Badhand which turns all Hold'em venues into Lowball venues, and alot more!
* Meld items from different games together, for example the Gold Ring (which awards 50% more fame in Five Card Draw games) and the Platinum Ring (awarding 50% more fame in Texas Holdem) can be melded together to produce the Stardust Ring (awarding 100% more fame in both games).
* Loanshark offering loans (but make sure to pay your debts on time!) and luxury items.
* Generate fame by defeating players (lose fame by being defeated, dependent on what order you go out)
* Climb the dynamic player-ranking ladder by winning cash
* Collect on bounties and defeat specific players for additional fame
* Stats give you insight to your play-style along with where you've been and what you've accomplished
* Retire with an ending tailored to your specific accomplishments in-game! Complete with high-scores list
* Earn titles for your character based on your performance in-game, and upload your character's data to the website to see where you stand
* Game goes on forever... and I am continually building new content. The game started as just 8 Five Card Draw venues and overtime I added more venues, blackjack venues, texas holdem venues, items, etc.
**NEW** Multiplayer (just had the first open-beta on Dec 16-17, I'm still working on it but hope to release in the next few months):
* Multiplayer Five Card Draw includes 6 multi-wing venues, weekly progression, items that add house rules (like Lowball, Hi-Lo, Jackpots, Double-Draw etc), ELO rating, and alot more.
You can leave a poker game and return at any time, in addition you may have up to 3 different careers saved at a time.
Game one person, two-player game, game four people, a total of 100 have been recorded.
You can join the high score ranking.
Please select from the menu.
When you display without rotating the game screen is displayed on the screen is slightly larger slide.
Pyramid, Pyramid2, Mon-te Carlo, Marriage of the king (he and she), Ten, Four Leaf Clover, Carpet, Gap, Petal (flower), Couple, Golf, Accordion, Clock, Ace up, Cronedik, Ucon, Sieged , Calculat, Demon, Camfield, Pirates gold, This cat has a corner, Even, Elevens, Fifteens, The remaining 10, Whitehead, Street and alley, Fortress, Beat Your Naver, Speed, Gin Rummy, Oklahoma Gin, Knock Rummy, Picket , Ekarte, Sixty Six, American Pinochle, Mate, Fifteen, Casino, Gop, Jass, Forty One, Scopa, Babanuki, Oldmaid, Jijinuki, Memory, Ultra Memory, 7narabe, Fan-tan, 7 ordered to kill, Fool, Page One , PigTail, Doubt, Fifty One, Rolling Stone, Twenty Nine, War, Hearts, Black Lady, Doughnut, Poor, Authors, Go Fish, Basic Rummy, Seven Bridges, Ninety Nine, Eight, Blackjack, Muggins, Family Poker, Draw poker (Jackpot), Progressive Jackpot, Low Ball (Mizeru), 5 Card Stud, 7 Card Stud, Indian Poker, Bank, Red and Black, Baccarat, Chicken Run, Same, Four Jacks, Confirmation, Last In, Face cards taken, Ten -to-Jack, Whist, 500 (no cards), Napoleon, Reverse, Last One, Dobon, Kabu, Farmer, Seven Up, Michigan (Chicago)
--- 8 <------ 8 <------ 8 <------ 8 <------ 8 <------ 8 <---
I'm making a game for Android mainly.
Translated using the translation Google.
Apps for Android lists almost made CandyHouse.
★ Cards & Casino
Ace collection of 100 different card games
Play alone (Card Game)
Candy Chuang sparrow CandyHouse
MedalMania medal mania
Daughter Bakuretsu medal Medals game mania ★
Medal Mania 2 MedalMania 2
Monday Mania MedalMania Breed
Medal Bingo Mania
Pinball Mania Medal
Nurse panic NursePanic
JackPot Poker poker jackpot
BIG and SMALL sizes
Airplane Airplane Pachinko Pachinko
Sparrow ball Jan9
Golden GoldenSlot slot
Last one LastOne
Poker Dice Poker Dice ★ ki!
★ sports games
MedalBowl bowling game
Hockey Pool (PoolHockey)
★ Arcade & Action
Battle SushiBattle sushi
Geisha Geisha Game play
Panda ball PandaBall
Golden Tarot Golden Tarot
★ Customizable (Live Wallpaper)
Mr. Golden Golden3
Mr. Goldfish Kingyo3
MedalKingyo goldfish medal
--- 8 <------ 8 <------ 8 <------ 8 <------ 8 <------ 8 <---
To remove a card it's value must be either higher or lower as the one card beside the stack.
Try to clear all 3 towers and win as many levels as possible to set a local or global highscore.
The game speeds up a little and in the game setting you could choose between two game speed levels.
It is possible to download the global Top 10, Top 100 or Top 500. All further ranking (Top 10000) can be found at http://www.my-android.ch/tripeaks
Tri Peaks aka Three Peaks - Three Tower - Wild Peaks - Fun Towers - Pyramids Solitaire - Tri Tower
Tablet support Honeycomb with high-resolution images HD.
Crazy8 Twister has been inspired by the Crazy Eights and the multiple variations of Crazy Eights. The game is also known as "Mau-Mau".
This game brings in the fun with a new action card called Twister. Twister card helps the player shield them from Draw2 when they are in Twister Protection Mode.
The game supports all the existing action cards like Draw2, Skip, Reverse, Wild and Draw4
Single player supports the following game options
Play in 2 player or 4 player mode
Two win conditions Score/Rounds
Customise score to 250/500/1000 or 3/5/10 rounds
Draw mode with "Draw and Play" or "Draw and Skip"
Play with Twister card On/Off