Get fast answers from native speakers
- Snap a picture or record an audio clip and ask any question about it.
- Get direct assistance from native speakers for any language question.
- Get high quality human-powered translations
Find a language exchange partner
- Easily find people in your vicinity or around the world who speak your new language and contact them right away.
Emirates connects people and places around the globe, inspiring travel and facilitating trade across 148 destinations in 83 countries. On-board its modern and efficient fleet of over 230 aircraft, the airline offers regionally inspired gourmet cuisine, award-winning in-flight entertainment, and unmatched hospitality.
STQRY is a software company that is changing how brands and consumers interact, creating the future of engagement by fusing the physical world with the digital world in new and novel ways.
With a simple QR code scan, Chch Story reveals layers of true stories from our people and places. Check out Chch Story as you make your way around the city for geo-tagged insights into the effects of such a disaster, how the city has revived itself and the amazing plans, projects and people creating new beginnings.
• Explore nearby stories and videos to discover your city
• View stories on a map and see how far you are from the stories
• Save liked stories to access again easily
• Comment on stories
• Scan QR codes to access stories nearby
• Share stories on Facebook, Twitter and email.
CTM offers the chance to network and learn from experts from industries outside of the museum world, such as technology, business, branding and corporate communications. The event is widely recognised as a rare opportunity for peers from across the globe to meet, exchange ideas, be inspired by experts from outside industries and be updated on current issues and trends.
The 14th edition of the conference will take place in the southern hemisphere for the first time in its history. 300 museum directors and communications professionals are expected to attend the conference in Sydney, Australia, 4-12 November 2014.
Kiwibank Story is a new way for us to collaboratively imagine and create our future. So download the app, sign in with your Kiwibank, New Zealand Post or GMI email and check out the stories.
Don’t forget to check back often to view the latest stories, and together we'll help Kiwis be better off.