★★이명옥 사비나 미술관 관장의 따뜻한 위로의 메시지
안드로이드 2.2 ~ 4.0 ver. 까지 지원 가능합니다
* 다운로드 후 기기 지원문제로 환불을 원하실 경우
15분 이내 구매페이지에서 환불 가능
힘든 하루, 따뜻한 위로가 되는 200여 점의 아름다운 그림 이야기
매일 아침 반복되는 지루하고 따분한 출근길을 행복한 미술관으로 만드는 아트갤러리! 나에게 위로가 되는 명화 한 점과 따뜻한 조언이 담긴 아트갤러리는 200여 점의 그림과 베스트셀러 ‘그림 읽는 CEO’, ‘아침미술관’의 저자 이명옥 사비나 미술관 관장의 따뜻한 위로를 선물할 것입니다.
남과 다른 나를 만드는 오직 나만을 위한 아침미술관
예술적 감수성에 목마른 우리에게 동서고금의 대가들의 창조성과 상상력 한 조각을 선물하는 아트갤러리는 차갑고 따분한 일상에는 달콤한 감성을, 그리고 세월의 흐름에 무뎌진 인생에는 날카로운 통찰력을 더해줄 것입니다.
1권 미인이 있는 풍경
2권 신과 함께 노닐다
3권 인생이 맛있는 이유
4권 발칙한 상상력 창고
5권 사랑, 애틋함과 야릇함 사이
* ‘아침미술관’카드북 시리즈는 스마트폰 사용자를 위해 북이십일의 단행본 베스트셀러 ‘아침미술관1/2권’의 핵심 키워드 및 일부 내용을 발췌하여 새롭게 제작된 것임을 밝힙니다.
한국 예술계를 대표하는 베스트셀러 작가. 사비나미술관 관장과 국민대학교 미술학부 교수를 겸임하고 있습니다. 매번 참신하고 새로운 기획을 통해 남녀노소 누구나 쉽게 만날 수 있는 대중미술관을 지향하고 있는 ‘갤러리 사비나’를 인사동에 개관하였으며, 대표저서로는 ‘팜므 파탈’과 ‘그림 읽는 CEO’, ‘이명옥의 크로싱’, ‘아침미술관’ 등이 있습니다.
뒤집으면 보인다. 디지털환경에 최적화된 독서문화를 이끄는 신개념 디지털북, 카드북!
1. 카드 뒤집기를 통한 알찬 정보 획득!
2. 내 마음대로 고르는 ‘나만의 갤러리’ 만들기!
◆컨텐츠 제작자 소개
BOOK21은 마법천자문> 등을 출간한 대한민국 최고의 출판그룹입니다. 북이십일은 종이책을 넘어 새로운 형식의 컨텐츠 제작 전달에 힘쓰고 있습니다.
- BOOK21 앱 홈페이지 : apps.book21.com
- BOOK21 페이스북 : facebook.com/21cbook
- BOOK21 앱 문의 이메일 : firstname.lastname@example.org
* 안드로이드 2.2(프로요) 이상 / 해상도 480x800(WVGA) 최적화
다른 해상도의 스마트폰 이용 시 문제가 발생할 수 있습니다.
(단, 옵티머스의 경우 미상의 원인으로 종종 랜덤 버그가 발생)
*** 설치하고자 하는 앱 용량의 두 배 이상의 저장공간 보유 시 설치가능.
*** 문의사항은 본인의 폰 기종과 함께 자세히 기재해 문의 요망.
개발자 연락처 :
경기도 파주시 회동길 201
031 955 2727
Timeline brings to life the paintings of such masters as Botticelli, Da Vinci, Micheclangelo, Van Gogh, Monet, Courbet, Klimt, and 73 others in an eye-catching and easy to navigate format.
★ App Features
‣ Complete details of the work including the title, year of completion, actual dimensions, creator, current gallery location, etc. paired with a high-resolution digital image.
‣ Brief artist synopsis including date/location of birth/death, completed works, and more.
‣ Slide navigation at bottom of screen allows for quick scanning through years, artists, and their paintings.
‣ Swipe with a touch of the finger to jump from artist to artist.
‣ Supports Portrait and Landscape modes.
‣ Currently details 80 artists.
"Timeline - Art Museum" presents both public domain artworks and works that are protected by copyright. The works protected by copyright are posted on the application in accordance with fair use principles, because:
1. They are historically significant artworks;
2. The images are only being used for informational and educational purposes;
3. The images are readily available on the internet;
4. The images are low resolution copies of the original artworks and are unusable for commercial use;
"Timeline - Art Museum" uses Copyright term based on author's deaths according to Republic of Korea Copyright Law, that is 50 years. In other countries, the duration of copyright term may differ. Artworks protected by copyright are supposed to be used for contemplation. Images of that type of artworks are prohibited for copying, printing, or any kind of reproducing and communicating to public since these activities may be considered copyright infringement.
The ArtLens application main features include:
• Near You Now – Using the museum's indoor wayfinding technology, you can discover artworks in the collection that have interpretive content, such as film and audio, in any gallery. You can also use this feature to browse through the collection on a path you set yourself in the museum.
• Scanning – Employing innovative image recognition software, ArtLens can recognize artworks in the collection seamlessly, offering access to additional interpretive content. A special icon indicates which artworks have this feature. This content is only available on-site.
• Tours – Select from both museum-created and visitor-created tours. The mapping feature in ArtLens helps visitors locate specific artworks and navigate tours.
• Today – Get a daily snapshot of exhibitions and events occurring at the museum.
• Favorites – Save favorite works of art and share through Facebook or Twitter. You can also create personalized tours which can be shared with other visitors.
The Android version of the application also includes:
• Search – Quickly find favorite artworks that are currently on view by artist name or title.
• Top Ten – Explore the ever-changing list of visitor-chosen favorites, as well as our curators’ top picks of must-see artworks.
• Related Artworks – Discover hidden treasures in the collection from any object based on its collection, time period, and material, using the dynamic recommendation logic developed for the Collection Wall in Gallery One.
Launch the app, but be patient! The first time you launch ArtLens, it takes approximately 10 minutes to install and upload the collection to provide a more streamlined experience, but, we promise, it’s worth the wait.
On Nov. 22, 2014, the Tokyo Metropolitan Teien Art Museum reopened after an extensive renovation that took more than three years.
During that period curators undertook a complete review of the documentation concerning the original construction, and as a result, the main building of the museum, the Prince Asaka Residence, has been restored as much as possible to how it was when first built.
In order that more visitors may enjoy and appreciate this beautiful building, we have created this smartphone application.
It will guide you through each room explaining points of interest, including design elements and architectural materials, with pictures, text and audio guidance in English and Japanese.
We hope it will be useful as we attempt to bring this fascinating and important cultural asset to the attention of a wide, international audience.
You can see the high-resolution images and descriptions of approximately 1,000 national treasures and important cultural properties owned by the four museums: Tokyo National Museum, Kyoto National Museum, Nara National Museum, and Kyusyu National Museum. The images of the items can be freely enlarged, and this allows you to fully appreciate every single detail. Some of picture scrolls and scriptures can be seen throughout from the beginning to the end. Additionally, you can quickly call up your favorite scenes or parts after adding to bookmarks.
Please enjoy excellent cultural properties from clay dolls in the Jomon period to modern oil paintings in a new style.
- By freely scrolling, enlarging, and reducing, see the high-solution images of national treasures and important cultural properties owned by the four museums of National Institute for Cultural Heritage.
- Search items by categories or keywords.
-This application and descriptions are available in Japanese, English, French, Simplified Chinese, and Korean. The language will be automatically switched depending on the application settings.
- A part or scene can be registered in Bookmarks and can be recalled later. In addition, the association with a Twitter account allows Bookmarks to be shared with other users.
- When using this application, you will need an Internet connection via 3G or Wi-Fi. Make sure your device is connected to the Internet before using it.
★The paintings of fine arts can be perused smoothly quickly.
★There are a button which moves to the page of order, a fast forward button, and a music play button.
Since the tap of the screen is only carried out, a child can also use. will study history.
Please touch overseas wisdom, the way of thinking, curiosity, knowledge, culture, and imagination (creation) power.
Enjoy a highly energetic parade for the art-lover on the go.
With a simple QR code scan, Chch Story reveals layers of true stories from our people and places. Check out Chch Story as you make your way around the city for geo-tagged insights into the effects of such a disaster, how the city has revived itself and the amazing plans, projects and people creating new beginnings.
• Explore nearby stories and videos to discover your city
• View stories on a map and see how far you are from the stories
• Save liked stories to access again easily
• Comment on stories
• Scan QR codes to access stories nearby
• Share stories on Facebook, Twitter and email.
CTM offers the chance to network and learn from experts from industries outside of the museum world, such as technology, business, branding and corporate communications. The event is widely recognised as a rare opportunity for peers from across the globe to meet, exchange ideas, be inspired by experts from outside industries and be updated on current issues and trends.
The 14th edition of the conference will take place in the southern hemisphere for the first time in its history. 300 museum directors and communications professionals are expected to attend the conference in Sydney, Australia, 4-12 November 2014.
Kiwibank Story is a new way for us to collaboratively imagine and create our future. So download the app, sign in with your Kiwibank, New Zealand Post or GMI email and check out the stories.
Don’t forget to check back often to view the latest stories, and together we'll help Kiwis be better off.