• Take a picture of your receipt to read in all the items and prices
• Go around the table selecting which items each person ordered; multiple people can select the same item if they shared it
• Tax and tip are automatically divided proportionally
• If it's someone's birthday, you can split their total evenly among everyone else
• You can also add the last four digits of each person's credit card number to show your server what amount to put on each card
A note to our international friends: Tab is currently only available in the US Play Store because the many different receipt formats, unique taxes and languages in other countries would cause our image-to-text conversion and parsing to give very mixed results. We hope to bring Tab to other countries as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience!
The Sportsbet.com.au calendar provides up-to-date game time information on upcoming events including AFL, NRL, Racing, Soccer, Cricket and Tennis. This is an easy to access, easy to navigate, dedicated sports calendar! Using the calendar you can make sure you never miss out on putting that winning bet on again.
The calendar gives you the key dates to help plan your horse racing bets and check the latest sports odds on your mobile. If you love Sport and don't want to miss a ball, this is the only Sportsbet App you need!’
Clicking on a persons name brings up a counter page where you can easily increment/decrement the beer count for a person. A positive number indicates the number of beer that person owes money for and a negative number indicates the number of beer they have prepaid for. BeerTab also gives you the ability to email/text the tab to the team so each individual knows what their tab is at. Long clicking a team/person will delete them.
BeerTab provides the following functionality:
- Add teams
- Add multiple people to each team
- Text the entire beer tab for a team
- Email the entire beer tab for a team
- Modify beer count for a person by clicking their name
- Long click to remove Teams/People
- Export a team list to share with another beer tab user.
That's it, nothing complex about this app. Just a simple way to track beer tabs for everyone on your team!
This is the first version so any feedback/recommendations are appreciated.
Are you sick of navigating scoreboard apps trying to find your games and see how your bets are doing? BetBud makes tracking your wagers simple, you enter the bets you’ve placed, with the spread you have, and you can see how each is doing, at a glance, on the pending bet screen. They will all be there for you, no jumping between leagues or conferences to look at each score. You can also use BetBud to track your office fantasy pick 'ems.
BetBud will also do the spread math for you, and have it presented right there with the score. For example, if you have Dallas -7.5 and the score is Dallas 17, NY Giants 3, the “spread score” is Dallas 17, NY Giants 10.5. It will also show how far off you are from total if betting Over/Unders, as well as forecast the final total as the game progresses.
But it gets better, as the game is going on, BetBud will monitor the score and your spread, and calculate when the game is moving in your favor, or not in your favor. When it sees this happen, you will be alerted. This saves you from having to continually check your phone for scores **no more score watching!**, you will get the “Trending Alert” which contains the score, your spread and time remaining. The Trending Alert also ranks your bet’s current status in a color scheme system; this makes it even easier to see your status on all your bets at a glance:
Green – winning big
Blue - winning
Gray – pushing
Orange – losing
Red – losing big
Once your games are complete, they are kept in your completed picks view. This is useful for tracking your bankroll over time…how much did I win last week? The last two weeks?, etc. You can also label your picks so you can manage multiple books at a time.
Because BetBud keeps the history of your picks, it is also has the ability to show varying statistics on your betting trends; what seems to work for you and where you should focus (excel at handicapping!). For example, you could look at your college football picks over the last month and determine that when betting spreads over 10, you seem to do poorly. There are several ways to filter these charts and view your bets from different perspectives, such as your top performing teams, who you’ve done best fading against, what spread amounts are most successful, what bet category has been working (favorites, overs, etc), best total amounts, full game vs. half bets, etc.
BetBud currently supports Side bets, Totals (Over/Unders), Parlays, Draws (Soccer), in-game bets (1st/2nd Half, Quarters, Periods, 5 Innings), single team totals, Teasers, and Moneylines, for NFL, NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball, March Madness, NBA, MLB, NHL, WNBA, AFL, CFL, and Soccer (Argentina Primera, Brazil Serie A, English Premier League, French Ligue 1, German Bundesliga, Holland Eredivisie, Italian Series A, Mexico Primera, MLS, Spanish La Liga, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Euro 2012, International Teams).
If you have any comments, suggestions or something isn't working as you would expect, please write the developer email, we are responsive and will work it for you, promise. Also keep track of update news @BetBud on Twitter.
****We can't respond to comments on the Market, please use the "Send email to developer" option below.
Disclaimer: BetBud does not supply or promote any online gambling. It is just for tracking bets you have placed elsewhere. Gamble too much?, get help.
TidePlan™ NZ Free allows you to work with any of New Zealand's 16 Standard Ports. TidePlan™ NZ Pro allows you to work with any of New Zealand's 212 Secondary Ports as well.
Why Go Pro?
* Access data for all 212 of New Zealand's Secondary Ports.
* Filter upcoming tide events based on when you're free to get out there.
* Graphical Sun/Moon information layer (including moon phase).
* Sun Graph: a year-at-a-glance graph of Sun rise/meridian transit/set times for the selected port.
* Additional 'Port Info' information: Sun/Moon rise/set times; Moon phase graphic; display tide/Sun/Moon data for any day within the current 12-month data pack.
* Additional 'Select Port' options: select port from a map; quick access list of recently viewed ports.
* Colour scheme configuration (including night vision version).
* Home/Lock screen widgets that display either the next tide event or all today's tide events (plus Moon phase) for the currently selected port.
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN USE YOUR GOOGLE PLAY "15 MINUTE FULL REFUND" MULTIPLE TIMES ON THE SAME APP TO MAKE SURE IT'S THE ONE FOR YOU?
•Fields and form – featuring lifetime form for all runners.
•Horse form comments within the fields from Winning Post’s expert form analysts.
•Daily Winning Post expert tips.
•Race Predictor – A predicted outcome on all Victorian races based on key horse ratings.
•Fast, comprehensive racing news from Victoria, interstate and on key international racing features and runners.
•Exclusive videos focused on behind-the-scenes insight from leading trainers and jockeys; trackwork of leading horses, racing reviews of all key meetings and expert advice on horses to follow.
•Fashion – featuring a Spring Stylist image library of fashion selections on what to wear at the races, plus exclusive fashion advice, features and video.
•Events and Racetracks – All the information you need on key racing events, tracks and tickets.
•Radio Sport National – live feed to Radio Sport National means you can listen to all the Australian racing action.
* Single, Double, Treble & Accumulator.
* Trixie, Yankee, Canadian & Heinz.
* Super Heinz & Goliath.
* Patent, Yap, Lucky 15, Lucky 31 & Lucky 63.
* Super Heinz with Singles & Goliath with Singles.
* Single Stakes About & Double Stakes About.
* Round Robin, Flag, Super Flag & Heinz Flag.
* Super Heinz Flag & Goliath Flag.
* Alphabet & Union Jack (all variants)
* Perms available on all bet types, except Alphabet & Union Jack.
* Flexible input of stake & odds.
* Calculate unit stake from a total stake limit.
* Each Way (including equally divided).
* Place Terms from 1/1 (all up to win) to 1/6.
* Rule 4 deductions.
* Dead Heat for win or place.
* Settle winning unnamed Joint Favourites.
* Inbuilt help for all bet types & options.
Your latest bet details can be retained, and modified for use in more calculations, even if the app is shutdown and restarted.
Note: The Sports Bet Calculator app has been thoroughly tested, but it is possible that unexpected problems may occur on certain devices. If you do encounter any problems, please contact the developer via the email link below, providing details of the model and Android version of the device, along with a description of the problem. Every effort will be made to fix reported problems, where possible.
Transcription errors are unlikely but possible. This program shouldn't be used where life or property is at risk. No Warranty.
Works till at least end of 2013.
Program (C) Jevon Longdell
Tide data from LINZ website.
The mobile app gives a review on such sports as soccer/football, tennis, hockey, volleyball, boxing, basketball, cyber sport, poker and many others.
Sport events of a global scale (Olympic Games, World Cup etc.) are placed in a separate tab where you can find lots of information on it: history, competition schedule, experts' opinions etc.