- Improve your health and wellbeing (hauora)
- Invite your family (whānau) and friends to join you on your journey
- Earn rewards (tohu) for your achievements
- Receive motivational messages and tips
- Monitor your progress with lifestyle trackers
- Learn more about your culture
What it is:
OL@-OR@ is a research project to determine how useful a mobile health tool (app and website) is in delivering health information and support to Māori and Pasifika.
If you are:
Over 18 years old and part of a community who are participating in the study you can download this app.
Funded by Healthier Lives National Science Challenge.
For more information check out the OL@-OR@ website https://welltext.auckland.ac.nz/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org