Script puts the Auckland DHB antimicrobial treatment guidelines at your fingertips, as part of a study researching its clinical effect.
These guidelines were developed for use at Auckland DHB and are not appropriate for other jurisdictions. They are meant to serve as treatment guidelines and DO NOT supplant clinical judgement or Infectious Diseases consultation when indicated. While we have attempted to verify that all information remains correct, because of on-going research, practice may have changed.
Clinical and research team:
• Dr Mark Thomas, Auckland City Hospital
• Dr Stephen Ritchie, Auckland City Hospital
• Dr Chang-Ho Yoon, Auckland City Hospital
• Eamon Duffy, Auckland City Hospital
• Dr Stephen McBride, Middlemore Hospital
• Dr Kerry Read, North Shore Hospital
• Gayl Humphrey, University of Auckland
• Offline access
• Automatic updating