Script puts the Auckland DHB (including Starship Children’s Hospital) guidelines at your fingertips.
The recommendations given in this guide were developed for use at Auckland DHB (including Starship Children’s Hospital). While we are happy to make them freely accessible, they may not be appropriate for other institutions. They are meant to serve as treatment guidelines and DO NOT supplant clinical judgement or infectious Diseases/Paediatric Infectious Diseases consultation when indicated. While we have attempted to verify that all information is correct, because of on-going research, practice may have changed. Web-based calculators provided in links are not endorsed by Script and we cannot guarantee their accuracy.
Clinical and research team:
• Dr Mark Thomas, Auckland City Hospital
• Dr Stephen Ritchie, Auckland City Hospital
• Dr Chang-Ho Yoon, Auckland City Hospital
• Eamon Duffy, Auckland City Hospital
• Dr Stephen McBride, Middlemore Hospital
• Dr Kerry Read, North Shore Hospital
• Gayl Humphrey, University of Auckland
• Sarah Primhak, Starship Hospital
• Offline access
• Automatic updating