• Sign in with a 4 digit passcode, or your fingerprint. Fingerprint sign in available on Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 4 (note these sign in options won’t work if your device has been jail broken. i.e. the device has been tampered with to remove/alter the standard system settings and applications)
• Check account balances and transactions
• Transfer funds, make payments to existing and international payees or pay bills
• Get Cash – use your mobile to get cash out from any Westpac ATM anytime
• ATM & Branch Locator – search locally or internationally to find an ATM and filter to refine search options i.e. coin deposit ATMs or branches open on Saturdays
• View eStatements
Tap and pay
Download the latest version of the App for tap and pay
• Use your Samsung device for your everyday purchases
• You need to have a supported model for tap and pay. To check your model number, tap Settings>About device. Supported devices and models include Samsung Galaxy:
• S4 - GT-i9505, GT-i9506 and GT-i9507
• S5 – SM-G900I
• S5 Mini – SM-G800Y
• Note 3 – N9005 and N9007
• Note 4 – SM-N910G
• Note 4 Edge – SM-N915G
• Alpha – SM-G850Y
• Minimum supported version for Galaxy S4 is 4.0
• Minimum supported version for Galaxy S5, S5 mini, Galaxy Alpha Note 3, Note 4 and Note edge is 4.4
• Call us on 1300 651 089 if you have difficulty downloading your cards
While many other Android handsets have NFC functionality, they lack the required security hardware (Embedded Secure Element) to keep your payment details safe. When the manufacturers add the security hardware for NFC payments to handsets such as Google Nexus 5, Westpac will then add its Pay functionality to these devices in Australia. Please contact your handset manufacturer for further information on when they plan to launch a handset with an EMV chip to keep your payment details safe.
• Open a savings or transaction account
• Tools and calculators
• Travel checklist and currency converter
• Overseas Travel Notifications
• Advising customers of the nearest Global Alliance Partner ATM when overseas
• Prompting customers to advise Westpac of travel plans prior to travelling overseas
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
Technical support: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
This App is only available for Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from them.
Optimised version for Mobile Banking is 4.0 and above on selected Android devices.
For customers on Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions.
For customers who haven’t been upgraded to Westpac Live Online Banking, please read terms & conditions
• Accept card payments up to a maximum limit of $7,500 per month.
• Automatic same day settlement to your Westpac account**.
• Pay as you go - no minimum monthly fees (other fees may apply).
• Compatible with most card types – eftpos, MasterCard®, Visa and American Express®***.
• View your last 20 transactions.
• Quickly email receipts to customers.
• Assign multiple users to the one facility, each with their own password.
How much does it cost?
• Credit transaction fee – 2.4% of each transaction amount
• Debit transaction charge - $0.30 per transaction
• Card reader fee - $100.00 for each card reader
All of the above fees are GST inclusive. Additional fees apply; see our Terms and Conditions.
How to apply
Apply using the app. All you’ll need to provide are details:
• About you
• Your business type and structure
• An estimate of your average card sale
• The Westpac account you’d like to settle to (account name must match your registered business or personal name)
If you have a problem accessing Westpac Mobile PayWay, try uninstalling and reinstalling the App or alternatively contact Westpac via,
Or call technical support on: 1800 029 749 (24 hours, 7 days)
Things you should know:
Applications for Mobile PayWay are subject to approval. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. Full details are available on request. This service is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is required to use Mobile PayWay. Normal mobile data charges apply. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
* Mobile PayWay is accessible on Android smartphones and tablets (version 4 and above).
** Applies to transactions processed before 6pm (Sydney time). Settlement takes place 7 days a week, 365 days a year - subject to system availability. Settlement must be to a Westpac account.
*** If you want to accept American Express, you'll need to call 1300 363 614 to enter into a separate merchant agreement with American Express.
MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
American Express is a trademark of American Express.
• 4 Digit PIN access
• Trade ASX shares, warrants, ETFs
• View Equities, Online Investment Loans and BT Margin Lending holdings
• View and edit your Watchlists
• Obtain live ASX quotes, charts and news
• View live market indices and major currency exchange rates
• View live balances for integrated cash accounts
You must be an existing Westpac Online Investing customer to use this app. To apply please visit westpac.com.au/onlineinvesting
This app is directed and available to and for the benefit of Australian residents only (2013). Share trading through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221, AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930, AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group. Share trading with Westpac Online Investing is a service provided through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221, AFSL 233723 (“Westpac Securities”) by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930, AFSL 241400 (“the Participant”), a participant of the ASX Group and Chi-X Australia. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, the information contained in this [email] is directed to and available for Australian residents only. This information has been prepared without taking account of your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. For this reason, before acting on the information you should consider whether it is appropriate to you. You should read the Financial Services Guide (“FSG”), which provides you with information on the services the Participant and Westpac Securities can provide. You can access the FSG via westpac.com.au/onlineinvesting. All images used are for demonstration purposes only.
Mobile data downloading or internet usage charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone service provider or internet service provider.
Westpac's handy Get Paid app makes it faster and easier for your business to take payments from customers, helping you manage your cash-flow.
Whether you'd like to take a credit card payment over the phone or email a payment request with a link to a secure online payments page, the Get Paid app is a safe and simple tool for your business, and includes a number of smart features:
* The Get Paid app enables your business to accept credit card payments on the go using a smartphone when your customers are not there in front of you. No need to wait until you return to the office.
* In addition to a smartphone, no extra hardware or plug-in devices are required.
* The app is free and there’s no monthly minimum fee - simply pay for each transaction as you go.
IMPORTANT: Westpac's Get Paid app is only for Westpac New Zealand business customers holding a Westpac Merchant Facility. Merchant facility acceptance criteria and terms and conditions for the Get Paid app and the Merchant facility apply. Refer to www.westpac.co.nz/Getpaid for terms and conditions and further details.
It’s the simple, secure and convenient way to shop, whether online or overseas.
The mobile app helps you manage your card on the go. You can:
• View your wallet balances and transactions
• Transfer money between your wallets, exchange money, remove wallets and change your wallet order
• Add wallets and load money anytime through BPAY® or when in Australia, visit your nearest Westpac bank branch
• Report lost or stolen cards and change your card PIN
• Change and reset your username and password
• Access 24/7 emergency assistance for lost or stolen cards
Where do I purchase the Global Currency Card?
The Global Currency Card is available at a Westpac Australian bank branch and is available to anyone who is over 16 years of age, has an Australian residential address and satisfies our ID requirements (you do not need to be a Westpac customer).
For more information visit www.westpac.com.au/globalcurrencycard.
Your money is protected by Chip and PIN card security with the Visa Zero Liability Policy, protecting you from any fraudulent charges or unauthorised purchases*.
Learn more about keeping your mobile secure visit www.westpac.com.au/mobilesecurity.
Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
Within Australia: 1300 797 470 (local call cost)
Outside Australia: +61 2 9374 7102 (standard call charges apply)
Things you should know
Downloading the app is free. Please be aware that you may incur Internet data charges through your mobile network or Internet service providers for using the app whilst roaming. Information is current as at 25 November 2013. You should read the Westpac Global Currency Card Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making a decision and consider whether this product is appropriate for you. Obtain a copy of the PDS online at Westpac.com.au. This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before deciding to acquire this product. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714, is the distributor of this product. Rev Australia Pty Ltd ACN 117 378 953 AFSL 401610 manages the Westpac Global Currency Card product for Cuscal Limited ACN 087 822 455 AFSL 244116, an authorised deposit-taking institution and a member of Visa International. Cuscal Limited is the issuer of the product but does not take deposits from you. Westpac is not responsible for and does not guarantee this product or card or your ability to access any prepaid value or the use of this product or card. Internet connection is needed to access the Westpac Global Currency Card app.
* Visa Zero Liability Policy covers Australian and New Zealand issued cards and does not apply to ATM transactions, transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholders should notify their issuer promptly of any unauthorised Visa use. Please consult your issuer for additional details.
We support Android™ 2.3 and above. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
• Transfer money, make payments – easy, fast, intuitive
• Check balances for all your accounts, including credit cards, KiwiSaver, home loans and business
• View balances without having to log in. And when you do log in, it’s quick and hassle-free
• Message your Online Relationship Manager, receive alerts when they reply
• Do your business on the go. View, authorise or delete upcoming payments, including batch and multiple payments
• Need to get paid? Share your account details by email or message
• Safe, secure, and backed by our internet banking guarantee
Kiwibank mobile banking has been built from the ground up to make it easy to do what you need to do, and lets you get back to your life.
Requires Android 2.3+ and a screen resolution of more than 320x400.
Visa QIWI Wallet application allows you to*:
∙ Pay for goods and services with about 7000 providers (mobile operators, Internet access, television, utilities), traffic police fines, duties and government services.
∙ Issue and pay bills of other Visa QIWI Wallet users and online shops.
∙ Repay consumer loans.
∙ Buy airline and railway tickets.
∙ Transfer funds to other Visa QIWI Wallet users without a fee.
∙ Withdraw funds from Visa QIWI Wallet to bank accounts and cards, or via money transfer systems.
∙ Use a variety of sources of funds (Visa QIWI Wallet, personal accounts of mobile operators Beeline, Megafon, MTS, or bank cards) and currency.
∙ Issue virtual Visa cards, attached to your Visa QIWI Wallet, for purchases in on-line stores.
∙ Learn about the methods, and nearest locations, to top up the Visa QIWI Wallet.
∙ Maintain details of payments for re-payment.
∙ Receive reports and official information.
If you do not have Visa QIWI Wallet, you can register free of charge directly from the application.
More information about Visa QIWI Wallet available at http://w.qiwi.ru and blogs: http://qiwi-in-use.livejournal.com, http://twitter.com/#!/Qiwi_Wallet
*For some countries, some features may not be available.
Corporate Mobile features:
Payments and transfers
• Make payments to an existing beneficiary or BPAY biller
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Authorise payments and files
•View account balances
•Search and filter up to 2 years of transaction history
• Update an expired or temporary sign-in password
• Save your Customer ID
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker
• Use your Corporate Online SecurID® token to authorise payments and files
• Existing limits and administration settings are applied to Corporate Mobile
Already using Corporate Online? Then you’re already mobile.
Just use your existing Customer ID and Password to sign in to Corporate Mobile
Visit our website: westpac.com.au/corpmobilesupport
Contact technical support: westpac.com.au/corpmobilecontactus
Things you should know
Corporate Mobile is only available for use by Westpac Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Papua New Guinea customers.
Customers using the IronKey™ Trusted Access™ Solution will not be able to use Corporate Mobile. For assistance please contact the Corporate Help Desk on 1300 134 291.
Internet connection is needed to access Corporate Mobile. Normal mobile data charges apply. Accessing ATM, branch or banker locations is available for Australia only.
SecurID® is a registered trademark of EMC Corporation.
IRONKEY and TRUSTED ACCESS are trademarks or registered trademarks of IronKey, Inc.
Westpac’s Corporate Online was ranked No.1 for the 9th year in a row in the Peter Lee Platform Performance Index Australia 2013
© 2014 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
With the CommBank app you can:
• Set a 4-digit PIN for faster log on
• Have the option to quickly check your balance with a simple swipe
• Pay anyone, using their mobile number, email address, account or BPAY details
• Transfer between your accounts instantly
• Schedule payments and transfers and see what future transactions are coming up
• Send money overseas via IMT
• Set payment locks to control how your credit card gets used
• Activate new cards or change your card PIN
• Lock and cancel missing credit cards or replace a damaged card
• Withdraw up to $200 cash without your card at most CommBank ATMs by tapping Cardless Cash
• Make Tap & Pay purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted. If you have a compatible phone, you can Tap & Pay using your phone’s NFC (eligible transaction accounts only, not available for credit cards at this time) or for other phones by ordering a PayTag from the app. Find your nearest CommBank or Bankwest ATM or branch
• Receive CommBank app push notifications*
You’ll notice we request some permissions when installing the app. This is what we need them for:
• Contacts/Calendar – allow you to make P2P payments using a mobile or email stored on your device (calendar is not used)
• Location – ATM locator
• Camera/Microphone- camera is used for the QR code bill reader functionality, the microphone is not used.
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have an Australian mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
^CANSTAR Innovation Excellence winner 2015; Money Magazine’s Best Innovative Banking App 2015
* CommBank app notifications alert you to important banking information including NetCode Notifications, payments received or of changes in your account balance or personal offers.
CommBank app NetCode Notifications is our service which sends you a one-time security code whenever you make certain transactions types in NetBank, adding an extra level of security. Delivery via the CommBank app means you can now receive your NetCode when you’re overseas without roaming but have a Wi-Fi connection.
CommBank app notifications will be displayed on the home page of the CommBank app. They can also display as a banner or in the drop down notification drawer at the top of the screen. Check the CommBank app Settings to select how you would prefer to receive these notifications.
The CommBank app is compatible with Android OS 2.3 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. Tap & Pay requires a compatible phone running Android 4.4 or above and an eligible transaction account. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
• Quickly and securely access your ANZ account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money in real time between your ANZ accounts, pay bills with BPAY® and pay anyone using their BSB and Account Number#
• Send money to anyone with just their Australian mobile phone number (the recipient requires an Australian bank account)#
• Personalise your account order, add customised names and even add a picture to your accounts to easily identify them.
Your money and personal details are protected. ANZ goMoney™ is secure and can only be accessed with your PIN. It’s also underpinned by high-grade encryption and backed by our Internet Banking Guarantee.
For more information, visit http://www.anz.com/gomoney
If you need any assistance or have a question, look out for us on Twitter or Facebook.
ANZ goMoney is a trademark of ANZ. ANZ goMoney for Android is only available from Google Play. ANZ goMoney is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2012.
ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ's colour blue is a trade mark of ANZ.
#A daily transaction limit of $1000 applies to Pay Anyone and Pay to Mobile transactions using ANZ goMoney.
®BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
By installing ANZ go Money™ you acknowledge and accept the ANZ goMoney™ Terms and Conditions for Android and License Agreement and agree to receive those terms and conditions and any amendments to them electronically via Google Play or your mobile device. You acknowledge that ANZ will not send you a paper copy.
ANZ goMoney lets you:
• Securely access your ANZ accounts with a four-digit PIN.
•View balances without logging in using Quick Balance or the ANZ goMoney Widget
•View personal and business accounts as one list (including KiwiSaver, Foreign Currency Accounts and Bonus Bonds)
•Transfer money between accounts (including Foreign Currency Accounts)
•Make bill payments to a new person, saved payee, or registered biller
•Create, edit and skip automatic payments
•Edit or delete saved payees
•Send money to anyone with a NZ bank account just by using their mobile number#
•View upcoming payments
•Manage card PIN for personal Visa Debit, Credit and EFTPOS cards
Your money and personal details are protected because:
•ANZ goMoney gives you secure banking on your mobile device. The app is guarded by high-grade encryption and we ensure none of your personal or banking details are stored on your device
•OnlineCode provides a second level of authentication for registration, adding a new device, resetting PIN or Guest Login
•ANZ goMoney locks you out if you repeatedly use the wrong security PIN and will time-out if the app is left running for too long with no activity
•We’ll also cover you for any unauthorised transactions, providing you comply with our Electronic Banking Conditions of Use
Find out more about ANZ goMoney by visiting http://anz.co.nz/gomoney.
To use ANZ goMoney, you need to be an ANZ New Zealand customer, be registered for ANZ Internet Banking and be using an Android device with an operating system of 2.2 (Froyo) or above. To access the ANZ goMoney widget, your device needs to be running 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich or above.
The permissions required to download ANZ goMoney enable certain functionalities within ANZ goMoney. Accepting the permissions does not enable your information and content to be accessed outside your device. The specific permissions are:
•Location – allows use of the Find ANZ service to locate nearby Branches and ATMs.
•Photos/Media/Files – allows personalisation of account images with your own photos.
•Contacts/Calendar – allows you to pay one of your contacts through Pay to Mobile.
How we use Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics website measurement software to help us measure the performance of ANZ goMoney. We do not use Google Analytics on secure ANZ goMoney screens. Google Analytics is used to anonymously aggregate ANZ goMoney statistics, such as number of page views, the number of unique visitors, time spent on ANZ goMoney, timing of visits and types of devices used to access ANZ goMoney. No personal information is made available to Google Inc.
Google Analytics use this information to carry out statistical analyses of aggregate user behaviour. This information is provided to us by Google Inc. to help us better understand usage of ANZ goMoney.
ANZ goMoney is provided in New Zealand by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited (ANZ).
ANZ goMoney is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2013 ABN 11 005 357 522.
#A daily transaction limit of $1,000 applies to Pay to Mobile transactions and Pay a person or Bill transactions limits are the same as your Internet Banking limits up to $10,000.
*Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The ANZ Electronic Banking Conditions of Use apply to your use of ANZ goMoney. You can download a copy from anz.co.nz.
Voted number one by kiwis in the NetGuide 2013 Web Awards, BNZ's Mobile Banking app means you can do your banking wherever you are. Add payees, see and search your account transactions, pay for Trade Me items by linking your Trade Me account and top up any Vodafone or 2degrees prepaid mobile. Want to see your balances at a glance? You can choose to set instant balances to see your account balances without needing to log in.
Move your money simply by dragging and dropping from one account to another. The handy quick-pay bar shows your most popular payees to help take the hassle out of bill paying. It's easy to personalise your accounts by giving them nicknames and adding photos.
If you're a YouMoney customer, you can open accounts within the app, and set goals to help motivate you to get saving. Learn more about YouMoney by visiting bnz.co.nz/youmoney
• Activating Mobile NetGuard means you can login with only your internet banking password and it's also super safe thanks to 128-bit encryption and lock-out and time-out safeguards.
• You can help with security by always updating your phone to the latest version of Android and logging out as soon as you've finished your banking. You should never store your BNZ access number, password or NetGuard coordinates on your device in any form.
Get going now:
• If you're a BNZ Personal Internet Banking customer, simply install this app and get going. You can learn more about YouMoney by visiting bnz.co.nz/youmoney
• If you're not already a Personal Internet Banking customer, download the app now, then register for Internet Banking by going to bnz.co.nz/registernow, or calling 0800 999 269 or +64 4 494 7153 from overseas (international toll charges apply). It's easy.
To learn more:
• Visit bnz.co.nz/mobile
• You can:
- login with only your internet banking password (provided Mobile NetGuard is activated)
- personalise your accounts with photos
- quickly pay for Trade Me items you've won by linking your Trade Me account to the app.
- set up Instant Balances so you can see account balances without logging in (provided Mobile NetGuard is activated)
- check your balances and available funds
- see details of your transactions for the last 30 days
- quickly transfer money between your accounts
- pay your bills or credit card
- add and edit payees
- make one-off payments
- view or delete your upcoming payments
- top up any Vodafone or 2degrees prepaid mobile
- drag and drop money between your accounts
- choose to look at your accounts in either list or icon view
• Includes a handy BNZ store and ATM locator, and list of key BNZ phone numbers
• If you have YouMoney you can also:
- open additional accounts from within the app
- set goals for your accounts and see your progress
*FOR SECURITY REASON, THIS APP IS NOT COMPATIBLE ON ROOTED/JAILBREAK DEVICE*
Your banking is more simple, secure and faster with ANZ Mobile Banking.
Enjoy access to your ANZ account (banking or credit card) anywhere and anytime.
Enjoy transactional features in ANZ Mobile Banking such as:
1. Balance inquiry for banking accounts (savings / deposits)
2. Check recent ANZ Credit Card transactions & last 6-month statements
2. Real time fund transfer to all banks in Indonesia within ATM Bersama & Prima (BCA) network
3. ANZ Credit Card payment
To use ANZ Mobile Banking app, you must have:
• Banking or Credit Card account with ANZ Indonesia
• An active mobile number from Indonesian GSM provider (please ensure that this number is registered in ANZ system)
• Internet connection (via WiFi or mobile phone data packet)
For more information on how to download and register, visit www.anz.co.id
If you love ANZ Mobile, please consider giving us a 5-star rating. Your support is appreciated
With a brand new design including touch navigation as well as a range of features including:
• Check your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer funds between your accounts or to any bank account within Australia (also known as Pay Anyone).
• Overseas Transfers (Telegraphic Transfers) lets you send money overseas in your chosen currency to existing Payees.
• Schedule future and recurring transfers up to 24 months in advance.
• Simplified logon with 4 digit security number
• SmartWatch Connectivity
• ATM & Branch locator
• Set up SMS or email alerts
• View the interest earned and charged for the current and previous financial years.
The fastest way to check what’s left in your ‘Cash Tank™’ (chosen bank account). Then tap to login to Mobile Banking for further Westpac New Zealand Online Banking services.
* Instantly check your main account balance while you’re out and about (without re-entering your password). See it shown visually on your ‘Cash Tank™’ gauge and tap to show your available balance amount.
* View your Cash Tank with our handy widget which allows you to view and refresh your balance from your home screen.
* Tap the login button to access our secure Mobile Banking website where you can:
- check your account balances
- transfer money between your Westpac accounts
- view previous activity on your accounts (for past 30 transactions), including your credit card (past 30 days)
- view upcoming payments (for next 7 days)
* Cash Tank can also be displayed on Sony SmartWatch and Sony SmartWatch 2 (SW2) devices to give you a super quick view of your balance (for phones running Android 4.0+).
IMPORTANT: Cash Tank™ is only for Westpac New Zealand customers registered for Online Banking.
By downloading and registering to use Cash Tank™ you agree to Westpac New Zealand’s Electronic Banking Services Terms and Conditions, forming part of Westpac’s General Terms and Conditions available at westpac.co.nz/cashtank.
How it works:
1. Download the app.
2. Enter your regular Westpac New Zealand Online Banking login ID and password on the registration screen. (You won’t need to do this again to see your Cash Tank™ balance after this).
3. Select the account that you want the available balance displayed for.
4. Set your own ‘full’ (high) and ‘empty’ (low) settings for your chosen account.
5. Your available balance will be visually represented on the Cash Tank™ gauge against these settings and you can then tap the ‘Available $’ button to display your actual available balance. You can change your ‘full’ and ‘empty’ settings at any stage.
Note: Your Cash Tank™ experience may vary depending on the type of Android device you have and works best on Android 2.1 and above.
Using Cash Tank™ for instant balance access requires a one time authentication process during initial registration using your regular Online Banking login ID and password.
* Your Cash Tank™ registration (including login) and balance requests are protected by a certified encrypted secure connection (SSL).
* If you want to select a new account to request a balance for within Settings, you will need to re-enter your Online Banking login ID and password.
* We recommend you always adhere to manufacturer’s software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates. If you’re connecting via Wi-Fi, we recommend you use a trusted network.
* All information submitted by you during registration and use of Cash Tank™ will be retained by Westpac and used in accordance with the Privacy terms set out in Westpac New Zealand’s General Terms and Conditions.
* If you lose your Android device, or it is stolen, please contact Westpac immediately on 0800 400 600 and we will deactivate the app.
Things you should know:
Cash Tank™ is only available to Westpac New Zealand customers. Feel free to become one of our customers and you too can use Cash Tank™ by calling 0800 400 600 or drop into your local Westpac branch.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw Cash Tank™ at any time. Access is subject to availability and maintenance.
Westpac Cash Tank and Cash Tank are trade marks of Westpac Banking Corporation. © 2012 Westpac New Zealand Limited.