• Check account balances and transactions
• Schedule and manage payments
• Transfer money between accounts or Pay Anyone
• Schedule and pay bills with BPAY ®
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia or one of our Global Alliance Partners’ ATMs when overseas
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• View and save eStatements
• Landscape view
Mobile Banking gives you the same great security features as Online Banking. Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
• Open a savings or transaction account within 60 seconds
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators)
• Travel checklist and currency converter
• Global ATM locator - ideal for when travelling overseas. Save on ATM fees by using Westpac's ATM Global Alliance locator to find the nearest Barclays, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America or ScotiaBank ATM and more.
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Or call technical support on: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
1. This service is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Westpac New Zealand customers should visit https://sec.westpac.co.nz/mobile on their mobile.
2. Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
3. The research and share trading service is only available to Westpac Online Investing customers. To apply, visit westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting. Online investing through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221 AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, this information is directed to and available for Australian residents only. You should read the Financial Services Guide ("FSG"), which is available at westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting.
4. Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your computers and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
5. Optimised for Android version 2.3.3 and above on Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, HTC 1, HTC 1X, Nexus 4
- 4 Digit PIN access
- Trade ASX shares, warrants, ETFs
- View your Equities and BT Margin Lending holdings
- View and edit your Watchlists
- Live ASX quotes, charts, news and research
- Live market indices and major currency exchange rates
- Finance News Network video updates throughout the day
- Live balances for integrated cash accounts
- Login using your Westpac Online Investing username and password
You must be an existing Westpac Online Investing customer to use this app. To apply please visit westpac.com.au/onlineinvesting
This app is directed and available to and for the benefit of Australian residents only (2013). Share trading through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221, AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930, AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group. Share trading with Westpac Online Investing is a service provided through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221, AFSL 233723 (“Westpac Securities”) by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930, AFSL 241400 (“the Participant”), a participant of the ASX Group and Chi-X Australia. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, the information contained in this [email] is directed to and available for Australian residents only. This information has been prepared without taking account of your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. For this reason, before acting on the information you should consider whether it is appropriate to you. You should read the Financial Services Guide (“FSG”), which provides you with information on the services the Participant and Westpac Securities can provide. You can access the FSG via westpac.com.au/onlineinvesting. All images used are for demonstration purposes only.
Mobile data downloading or internet usage charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone service provider or internet service provider.
It’s the simple, secure and convenient way to shop, whether online or overseas.
The mobile app helps you manage your card on the go. You can:
• View your wallet balances and transactions
• Transfer money between your wallets, exchange money, remove wallets and change your wallet order
• Add wallets and load money anytime through BPAY® or when in Australia, visit your nearest Westpac bank branch
• Report lost or stolen cards and change your card PIN
• Change and reset your username and password
• Access 24/7 emergency assistance for lost or stolen cards
Where do I purchase the Global Currency Card?
The Global Currency Card is available at a Westpac Australian bank branch and is available to anyone who is over 16 years of age, has an Australian residential address and satisfies our ID requirements (you do not need to be a Westpac customer).
For more information visit www.westpac.com.au/globalcurrencycard.
Your money is protected by Chip and PIN card security with the Visa Zero Liability Policy, protecting you from any fraudulent charges or unauthorised purchases*.
Learn more about keeping your mobile secure visit www.westpac.com.au/mobilesecurity.
Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
Within Australia: 1300 797 470 (local call cost)
Outside Australia: +61 2 9374 7102 (standard call charges apply)
Things you should know
Downloading the app is free. Please be aware that you may incur Internet data charges through your mobile network or Internet service providers for using the app whilst roaming. Information is current as at 25 November 2013. You should read the Westpac Global Currency Card Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making a decision and consider whether this product is appropriate for you. Obtain a copy of the PDS online at Westpac.com.au. This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before deciding to acquire this product. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141, AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714, is the distributor of this product. Rev Australia Pty Ltd ACN 117 378 953 AFSL 401610 manages the Westpac Global Currency Card product for Cuscal Limited ACN 087 822 455 AFSL 244116, an authorised deposit-taking institution and a member of Visa International. Cuscal Limited is the issuer of the product but does not take deposits from you. Westpac is not responsible for and does not guarantee this product or card or your ability to access any prepaid value or the use of this product or card. Internet connection is needed to access the Westpac Global Currency Card app.
* Visa Zero Liability Policy covers Australian and New Zealand issued cards and does not apply to ATM transactions, transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholders should notify their issuer promptly of any unauthorised Visa use. Please consult your issuer for additional details.
We support Android™ 2.3 and above. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
Corporate Mobile features:
• Authorise payments and files
• Reject payments or files
• Filter payments or files by office, status and date range
• View account balances and transactions
• Filter account lists and transactions by office and group
• Search for transactions by amount and date range
• Update an expired or temporary sign-in password
• Save your Customer ID
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker
• Use your Corporate Online SecurID® token to authorise payments and files
• Existing limits and administration settings are applied to Corporate Mobile
Already using Corporate Online? Then you’re already mobile.
Just use your existing Customer ID and Password to sign in to Corporate Mobile on your smartphone or tablet.
Things you should know
Corporate Mobile is only available for use by Westpac Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Papua New Guinea customers.
Customers using the IronKey™ Trusted Access™ Solution will not be able to use Corporate Mobile. For assistance please contact the Corporate Help Desk on 1300 134 291.
Internet connection is needed to access Corporate Mobile. Normal mobile data charges apply. Accessing ATM, branch or banker locations is available for Australia only.
SecurID® is a registered trademark of EMC Corporation.
IRONKEY and TRUSTED ACCESS are trademarks or registered trademarks of IronKey, Inc.
Westpac’s Corporate Online was ranked No.1 for the 9th year in a row in the Peter Lee Platform Performance Index Australia 2013.
© 2013 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
Westpac's handy Get Paid app makes it faster and easier for your business to take payments from customers, helping you manage your cash-flow.
Whether you'd like to take a credit card payment over the phone or email a payment request with a link to a secure online payments page, the Get Paid app is a safe and simple tool for your business, and includes a number of smart features:
* The Get Paid app enables your business to accept credit card payments on the go using a smartphone when your customers are not there in front of you. No need to wait until you return to the office.
* In addition to a smartphone, no extra hardware or plug-in devices are required.
* The app is free and there’s no monthly minimum fee - simply pay for each transaction as you go.
IMPORTANT: Westpac's Get Paid app is only for Westpac New Zealand business customers holding a Westpac Merchant Facility. Merchant facility acceptance criteria and terms and conditions for the Get Paid app and the Merchant facility apply. Refer to www.westpac.co.nz/Getpaid for terms and conditions and further details.
Mit Banking 4A haben Sie alle Ihre Konten bei über 3.000 deutschen Kreditinstituten sowie PayPal bankübergreifend unter Kontrolle – einfach, zuverlässig und sicher.
100% SEPA-Banking. Keine Angst vor IBAN: Einfache Überweisung mit Kontonummer und BLZ durch integrierte IBAN-Hilfe.
Zahlungsverkehr mit Erinnerungsfunktion: Erledigen Sie jegliche Überweisung, begleichen Sie offene Rechnungen oder tätigen Sie wiederkehrende Zahlungen – unterwegs oder von zuhause.
Perfekt kategorisiert und langjährig abrufbar: Splitbuchungen, frei definierbare Kategorien und dynamische Regeln vereinfachen die detaillierte Auswertung der Umsätze – simpel und fast vollautomatisch.
Ihre sensiblen Finanzdaten sind im stark verschlüsselten Datentresor sicher aufgehoben - und mit Dropbox können sie sogar plattformübergreifend genutzt werden. Mandantenfähig: Um die Daten verschiedener Nutzer strikt zu trennen können Sie beliebig viele Datentresore anlegen.
Keine andere App kann so viel: Zum Beispiel Auslandsüberweisungen und Sammelaufträge tätigen oder echte elektronische Kontoauszüge abrufen.
Sicherheit groß geschrieben: Banking 4A steht für besonders sicheres Onlinebanking: Natürlich werden die neuen Chip-TAN, Smart-TAN und Mobile-TAN-Verfahren ebenso unterstützt wie die klassischen TAN-Verfahren. Darüber hinaus unterstützt Banking 4A sogar das HBCI-Sicherheitsverfahren RDH mit Schlüsseldateien und einer Schlüssellänge von bis zu 2048 Bit.
• Girokonto, Tagesgeld, Sparbuch, Wertpapierdepot, Kreditkarte, Festgeld, Währungskonto, PayPal, Offlinekonto, Kassenbestand
• Saldo, Umsätze, Überweisung, Terminaufträge, Daueraufträge, Lastschrift, Auslandsüberweisung
• Splitbuchungen und frei definierbare Kategorien
• Abruf elektronische Kontoauszüge
• Sammelüberweisungen und Sammellastschriften
• Beliebig viele getrennte Datentresore mit jeweils eigenem Passwort
• Unterstützung von HBCI Schlüsseldateien
• Import/Export von Kontoverbindungen, Zahlungen und Umsätzen als CSV, SEPA, MT-940 und mehr
• Plattformübergreifende Dropbox- oder WebDAV-Synchronisierung
• Überweisung aus QR-Code abfotografieren
• Deutsche Bank
• Commerzbank (nur HBCI Schlüsseldatei)
• Volks- und Raiffeisenbanken
• Sparda Banken
• PSD Banken
• ING DiBA
• DKB Bank
• Oldenburgische Landesbank (nur HBCI Schlüsseldatei)
• Und viele mehr: http://subsembly.com/de/finbanks.html
Folgende Banken werden NICHT unterstützt:
• Santander Bank ehem. SEB
• DAB Bank
• Bank of Scotland
• sämtliche Autobanken
Nur folgende Kreditkarten können abgerufen werden:
• Postbank (nur Saldo)
• VR-Banken in Bayern und BW (FIDUCIA)
• PSD Banken
• Sparda Banken
• Sparkassen (teilweise)
• Commerzbank (nur Privatkunden)
• DKB VISA via Screen-Scraping
• LBB (Amazon, AirBerlin, ADAC) via Screen-Scraping
In Banking 4A können keine HBCI Schlüsseldateien erstellt werden. Vorhandene HBCI Schlüsseldateien aus Quicken, WISO Mein Geld, StarMoney, eFix/eFIN, ALF BanCo und vielen anderen Programmen können direkt verwendet werden. Die Schlüsseldatei muss hierfür vom PC in den USB-Speicher in den Ordner 'Documents' kopiert werden.
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
ICICI Bank iMobile is a breakthrough innovation in banking where practically all Internet banking transactions can now be simply done on mobiles phones.
Easy, convenient and secure to use, iMobile offers a wide range of banking and informational services to make banking convenient for you, iMobile lets you transfer funds, pay bills; book travel such as airline tickets, train tickets and bus tickets. Our customers can also buy movie tickets; can recharge prepaid mobile and DTH; locate an ATM, and also do lot more while on the go.
The application covers Savings bank, Demat, Credit Card and Loan accounts.
iMobile is the fastest way for Bill Pay. ICICI Bank offers Mobile Banking facility free of charge to customers. This mobile banking application also allows customers to transfer money using IMPS (Inter Bank Mobile Payment Service). iMobile has simplified mobile payments and mobile banking as never before. iMobile is a step towards Mobile Money and Mobile Wallets.
Download ICICI Bank Mobile Banking application for doing Financial and Non-financial Transactions. For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
List of supported banks.
American express bank
Bank of baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharastra
Catholic syrian bank
Indian Overseas Bank
ING Vysya Bank
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
State bank of Hyderabad
State bank of india
State bank of patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Union Bank of india
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM or Branch
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
The updated app for all 4.x Android smartphones and tablets offers a carefully crafted mobile experience. Complete everyday CIBC banking transactions conveniently and securely with an improved look and feel, including new slide-out navigation.
Deposit your cheques
Deposit your Canadian dollar cheques by using your device. Just take a picture of both sides of your endorsed cheque, enter the dollar amount, select the account you would like to make your deposit to, and submit it.
Check account balances on all of your eligible CIBC products.
Review transaction history
Review details of your transaction history for up to 7 years for deposit, credit cards and other eligible credit accounts. Your running balance is shown on your deposit accounts to help you keep track of your spending.
Easy bill payments
Pay your bills now or schedule a post-dated payment on your registered bills. Set up new payees in addition to those already existing in Online Banking.
Transfer funds between your eligible CIBC accounts. Send an INTERAC e-Transfer™1 to anyone on your existing recipient list or create new recipients using CIBC Mobile Banking.
Review upcoming transactions
Upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers, are available for review and cancellation if necessary in an easy-to-read calendar view.
Search or use the built-in GPS to find nearby branches, bank machines and CIBC Mortgage Advisors.
As long as you're currently enrolled in CIBC Online Banking, you can use the same card number, password and personal verification questions to sign on to CIBC Mobile Banking.
You can be reassured that your privacy and security is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee.
Please note: We understand your concerns and assure you that your information is only used to make your CIBC Mobile Banking experience an even better one. Learn more about the app permissions at www.cibc.com/mobilepermissions.
Although CIBC will not charge any fees in addition to your service plan to access mobile banking, additional service fees may be charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
*When adding e-Transfer recipients, the App can access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted or shared with CIBC.
Please note: the new enhanced Android experience is only available on devices that use Android 4.x software and above. However, the previous version of CIBC Mobile Banking will still support Android users who are using older Android software.
® Trademark of CIBC.
™1 Trademark of INTERAC Inc.; CIBC authorized user of mark.
• Transfer funds in real time between all your accounts, regardless of whether they're held at KBC or at other banks (unique on the Belgian market).
• Check your account balance and transactions going back up to a year.
• Manage details of your beneficiaries.
• Load your KBC Prepaid Card in real time and view its and your credit card's details at any time.
• Enter and manage planned transaction orders like savings orders or credit transfers with an execution date in the future.
• Save for something you'd really like, such as a new TV or a city trip, using one of our Save for Goals accounts. You can add a photo of what you're saving for, specify how much you need to save for it (and check how you're doing using our handy savings meter) and even ask your friends to help you achieve your goal via Facebook.
• Use our handy Scash (scan & cash) facility to scan a QR code to make payments quickly between two smartphones running the KBC Mobile Banking app.
You can do it all with this extremely easy-to-use app. Simply log in and sign your transactions using a personal PIN. The app also lets you do more when used along with your card reader. For instance, you'll be able to create a new beneficiary, manage your limits, or make a credit transfer for an amount that exceeds the mobile limit.
Interested? Download the app and try out our demo version. You only have to register once in our app. All you need is your bank card and KBC Card Reader … and you’re off. Learn more at m.kbc.be/mobile.
The app will ask you for a number of permissions, which KBC will never use improperly. Such permissions are required for:
• Storage (modifying or deleting the contents of your USB storage)
This allows you to save photos to the app.
• Network communication (full Internet access)
This allows you to connect to the bank.
• Phone calls (reading phone status and identity)
This allows you to contact KBC directly using the telephone numbers listed in the Contact option in the menu.
• Hardware settings (creating photos and videos)
This allows you to use the camera to add personal photos to your profile and/or KBC Save for Goals accounts.
• Read the latest Budget’s documents, including:
- the Executive Summary
- the Minister of Finance’s Budget speech
- the Fiscal Strategy Report
- the Budget Economic and Fiscal Update, and
- other key facts for taxpayers.
• View Budget-related messages from the Prime Minister and the Minister of Finance.
• Access Ministers’ Budget media releases.
• Be directed to other Budget documents via links to the New Zealand Treasury’s website, for example the Estimates of Appropriations.
• Explore different types Government expenditure and revenue through interactive pie charts.
• Better understand where your tax dollars are being spent.
• Learn more about how the New Zealand Budget process works.
• Read the latest Monthly Economic Indicators.
• Check your account information, balances and transaction history
• Pay Anyone or Pay to Mobile
• Pay bills with BPAY® and add BPAY® billers and payees
• Schedule future and recurring transfers up to 24 months in advance
• View eStatements and opt out of paper statements
• Locate your nearest Bank of Melbourne ATM or branch
• MoneyMeter – view account balance at a glance without logging on to mobile banking
MoneyMeter extension for Sony SmartWatch 2
MoneyMeter extension allows you to view your account balance at a glance on your Sony SmartWatch 2 without logging on to mobile banking. This extension is compatible with the Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking App.
To be able to use this extension you need to install the following apps:
• Smart Connect app
• SmartWatch 2 extension
• Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking App
Other features include:
• Open a transaction account or savings account
• Apply for a personal loan, term deposit or credit card
• Activate your new debit or credit card
• View the interest earned (perfect for tax time)
• Have better control of your accounts by registering for SMS & email alerts
• Travelling overseas –notify us of your overseas travel plans to help protect your accounts while you travel
• Budget Planner – an easy tool to help you better manage your money
Business customers can also:
• View your account balances and transaction information
• Transfer between your own accounts including foreign currency accounts
• View your authorization summary and mobile payment history
For more information visit http://www.bankofmelbourne.com.au/online-services/mobile-banking
Google+ : http://www.plus.google.com/+bankofmelbourne/
Things you should know:
1) Internet connection is required use Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking app. Normal data charges apply.
2) Information is current at time of download and subject to change.
We collect information on how you use the Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking Application. We do this to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. BPAY® is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518 Internet Banking is issued by Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714. Before you begin using Internet Banking you should read the terms and conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs.
The WPCU mobile app makes it easy and convenient to manage your finances – wherever you are! Quickly and securely manage your WPCU accounts no matter where life takes you. Away from your computer and need to pay a bill? Now it’s easier than ever! Or maybe you just need to check your balances, transfer money or find the nearest member center. It’s all easy with the WPCU mobile app!
With 24/7 access, you can:
•check balances fast on all of your checking, saving, loan and credit card accounts
•transfer funds between WPCU accounts, or even to another WPCU member
•pay bills to existing payees set up in online banking
•view and activate your cash back offers
•find member center locations
•contact the member help center (during normal business hours)
To use the WPCU Mobile App, you must be enrolled in WPCU’s online Home Banking. If you are new to WPCU Home Banking you must first login from a computer or the full website before you can use the mobile app.
The WPCU Mobile App is free to download and use, but your phone carrier’s charges may apply. System availability and response time is subject to your carrier’s reliability.
Wright-Patt Credit Union - Save Better, Borrow Smarter, Learn a Lot!
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.wpcu.coop/Index/LearnMore/FAQ/PrivacyPolicies.aspx
More from developer
The fastest way to check what’s left in your ‘Cash Tank™’ (chosen bank account). Then tap to login to Mobile Banking for further Westpac New Zealand Online Banking services.
* Instantly check your main account balance while you’re out and about (without re-entering your password). See it shown visually on your ‘Cash Tank™’ gauge and tap to show your available balance amount.
* View your Cash Tank with our handy widget which allows you to view and refresh your balance from your home screen.
* Tap the login button to access our secure Mobile Banking website where you can:
- check your account balances
- transfer money between your Westpac accounts
- view previous activity on your accounts (for past 30 transactions), including your credit card (past 30 days)
- view upcoming payments (for next 7 days)
* Cash Tank can also be displayed on Sony SmartWatch and Sony SmartWatch 2 (SW2) devices to give you a super quick view of your balance (for phones running Android 4.0+).
IMPORTANT: Cash Tank™ is only for Westpac New Zealand customers registered for Online Banking.
By downloading and registering to use Cash Tank™ you agree to Westpac New Zealand’s Electronic Banking Services Terms and Conditions, forming part of Westpac’s General Terms and Conditions available at westpac.co.nz/cashtank.
How it works:
1. Download the app.
2. Enter your regular Westpac New Zealand Online Banking login ID and password on the registration screen. (You won’t need to do this again to see your Cash Tank™ balance after this).
3. Select the account that you want the available balance displayed for.
4. Set your own ‘full’ (high) and ‘empty’ (low) settings for your chosen account.
5. Your available balance will be visually represented on the Cash Tank™ gauge against these settings and you can then tap the ‘Available $’ button to display your actual available balance. You can change your ‘full’ and ‘empty’ settings at any stage.
Note: Your Cash Tank™ experience may vary depending on the type of Android device you have and works best on Android 2.1 and above.
Using Cash Tank™ for instant balance access requires a one time authentication process during initial registration using your regular Online Banking login ID and password.
* Your Cash Tank™ registration (including login) and balance requests are protected by a certified encrypted secure connection (SSL).
* If you want to select a new account to request a balance for within Settings, you will need to re-enter your Online Banking login ID and password.
* We recommend you always adhere to manufacturer’s software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates. If you’re connecting via Wi-Fi, we recommend you use a trusted network.
* All information submitted by you during registration and use of Cash Tank™ will be retained by Westpac and used in accordance with the Privacy terms set out in Westpac New Zealand’s General Terms and Conditions.
* If you lose your Android device, or it is stolen, please contact Westpac immediately on 0800 400 600 and we will deactivate the app.
Things you should know:
Cash Tank™ is only available to Westpac New Zealand customers. Feel free to become one of our customers and you too can use Cash Tank™ by calling 0800 400 600 or drop into your local Westpac branch.
We reserve the right to modify or withdraw Cash Tank™ at any time. Access is subject to availability and maintenance.
Westpac Cash Tank and Cash Tank are trade marks of Westpac Banking Corporation. © 2012 Westpac New Zealand Limited.