Westpac One customers with Mastercard Credit or Debit cards can now make contactless payments on their Android 5.0+ phones using Westpac Pay. It uses the NFC (Near-field Communications) technology on the phone and works just like a contactless payment with your physical card. It is the fast, secure and convenient way to pay on your phone.
Here is what you need to know to get started:
• Login with your Westpac One login
• Set your payment preferences based on how you want to use it
• Add or delete multiple cards from your wallet
• Pay with the card you want by making it active
• See all the transactions you have made using Westpac Pay
• Make payments on any terminal that allows contactless payments
Westpac Pay is part of the Westpac NZ app ecosystem. Using Westpac Pay won’t require you to have to remember an all new set of credentials. It will use the Westpac One app to login, and therefore will have all the benefits and security of using your preferred way of logging in such as fingerprint, PIN or password.
Pay how you like with the ability to select from multiple payment preferences. Wake your phone to pay, unlock your phone to pay or login to Westpac pay. You choose!
Add, delete or manage your active card from the Westpac Pay app. Take the hassle out of carrying multiple cards by easily selecting which one you want to pay from in the app by making it the active card.
See all transactions you have made with your phone in the Westpac Pay and even link through to Westpac One for a full transaction list.