• Start Faxing in Minutes – fax and scan from your phone with a personal fax number
• Send Faxes and Forward Documents from your Mobile Device – upload files from email, cloud storage, device storage or take photos of documents and eFax® will enhance and fax the images – just like a mobile fax machine
• Sign and Edit Faxes – add text and an image of your signature. You can even sign on screen using your finger
• Print Faxes – use Google Cloud Print to print from your mobile device
• Export Faxes – download files and transfer PDF forms to your cloud storage
• Personalize Faxes – with a custom cover page
eFax® is the world leader in digital faxing. The free fax app is the perfect complement for eFax Pro™ and eFax Plus® subscribers to improve mobility.
For new users who want to try eFax®, get a free fax number with a limited set of features to enjoy the benefits of mobile faxing (available in the U.S. only)
We value your feedback. To help improve our services, please send your feedback and suggestions to: email@example.com
FaxFile supports sending via fax PDF and Microsoft office Word documents (.doc or .docx). It can also send as a fax images in PNG and JPG formats. Enabling you to fax images saved by your phone's or tablet's camera.
You will need to purchase fax credits through the Google play store (in-app purchase) to send a fax. Fax credits are not refundable in whole or in part once you have started a fax.
There no monthly subscription required in order to send faxes. NOTE: for international faxes, check the international rate table in the application before purchasing credits to verify that the country(ies) you care about are supported.
Faxes transfer in the background from your phone to our servers. Fax status is returned to the application at each step.
Supports sending a fax to contacts or typed in fax numbers for a one-off fax.
We will automatically retry faxes that don't go through initially - no additional charge and you don't need to do anything. If a fax fails to go through PLEASE call the number and verify that a fax machine is actually answering. This is the number one problem with failed faxes. Don't rely on "of course the fax machine is working".
Fax formats of image files (photos of documents) takes quite a while to transfer and send as a fax.
Allow at least 3 minutes per page to transfer and two minutes to fax if you are sending a scan or image (photo) file. More if your data connection maybe ... slow.
See the introductory help in the FaxFile app and FAQ for more information.
Works with all Android devices including tablets. Requires network access of some sort. WiFi usually best.
If you need a cover page, please see our related app FaxCover.
To send a fax: choose a file from any location (Dropbox, Google Drive, any other app)
To receive a fax: subscribe for a number and you’re all set. You receive documents as PDF and can preview them or export them to any other app.
- Tap the “+” button to create a new fax
- Pick a document from any location on your phone
- Enter the recipient fax number
- Optionally add a title, sender, recipient details and enable the cover page
- Tap the send button!
- Each page costs one fax credit but the cover page is always free.
- Subscribe to a number for 1, 3 or 6 months; add additional monthes any time you want;
- Give away your number to whoever needs to fax to you
- Add credits to receive faxes. One page costs one credit.
- Faxes appear in your fax list as soon as they are received and paid for
- Simple and beautiful UI. We don't understand why business apps should be ugly!
- Pick a PDF or image file to send from another app or from the cloud
- Send a fax to select international fax numbers (see list of countries below)
- Send and forget: push notifications for success and failure
- Receive faxes
- Free cover page
- Conveniently buy credits and fax number subscriptions
- History of the faxes you sent available from any of your devices with Genius Fax (using your Genius Fax account)
- Easily delete from history
- Each page of your PDF file costs a fax credit to send or to receive
- When sending, the cover page appended by Genius Fax is always free
- You can buy credits in Genius Fax. One fax credit costs as little as $0.39.
- You can buy a number in Genius Fax for as little as $3.49/month
- Send your fax to any supported country. It's always one credit per page.
International destinations supported:
US, Canada, UK, Japan, France, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Israel, India, Portugal, Italy, Hong Kong, Puerto Rico and Australia
Genius Fax is fully compatible with Genius Scan. You can scan documents with Genius Scan and fax them with Genius Fax. Genius Fax supports documents up to 20 MB. Please let us know your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can improve the app with the next iteration!
- These terms are always available from the app settings menu
"LabeLink for Smartphone" is a new smartphone application from SATO which has been developed to read patented, digital watermarks on pre-printed tags and labels. The unique digital watermarks available from SATO, are designed to send you to a specified website, portal or internal system, when embedded code is scanned.
How to use
1) Start up "LabeLink".
2) Wait for the screen to automatically change to camera mode.
3) Hold the device 5 ~15cms away from the label or tag until the camera is focused. The application will automatically attempt to scan the pre-printed label or tag.
4) When the label or tag is successfully scanned, a special icon in the form of a "d" will appear in the middle of the screen.
Android OS (version 2.3 and above)
iOS (version 4.0 and above)
・Confirm that your smartphone is listed under the "approved devises" and agree to the `Terms of Service` located on the following LabeLink support site, before proceeding to use this application.
・If no "d" appears and the screen stays in camera mode during scanning, make sure the camera lens is clean. Also try scanning in a brighter environment or activating the built-in "light" by pressing the button on the screen.
・Due to specification differences, the performance and speed of scanning may differ even between approved devises. Depending on the environment, there is chance that labels and tags will not be scanned successfully.
Each occupation has three dials that indicate its relative income, fees, and job prospects.
Every occupation also has a summary of the ‘Prospects’ for a young person entering the role in five years, as well as tabs with in-depth information on ‘How to Enter’, ‘Income + Jobs’, and ‘More Info’.
Occupation Outlook is produced by the New Zealand Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment.
It contains information on 66 sub-regional areas – on population; employment; and annual household income at the territorial local authority (TLA) level. Regional tourism expenditure and regional GDP data is also available.
Further information is available at: http://www.mbie.govt.nz/what-we-do/business-growth-agenda/regions