Canterbury Maps is a mapping application allowing you to view and manipulate online maps from Canterbury Regional Council and other organizations in the Canterbury Region.
The application allows the user to access, through your mobile device, pre-configured maps and layers available on the canterburymaps.govt.nz portal.
The mapping application contains the following features
• Quick search for addresses and locations in Canterbury
• Locate yourself on the map using GPS
• Add and Switch between subject specific maps
• Search & add individual layers to your map
• Map Legend for visible map layers
• Control the display of individual layers
• Switch between a range base map options including historic aerial imagery
• Identify features in the map and get extra detail via info pop-ups.
• Share your map with others