Use the app to navigate to New Zealand's geodetic marks. You can also submit updated mark photos and other information to LINZ.
The app also includes important non-geodetic marks that may need to be protected when road and footpath works, trenching and other similar activities are being carried out.
- Find geodetic marks and other important “protected” survey marks
- Navigate to marks using compass and distance, or Google Maps
- Access mark details, access diagrams and photos
- Submit updated mark details and photos to LINZ
- Advise LINZ of mark maintenance issues
- Create and save mark groups
- Identify nearby PositioNZ GNSS stations
- Toggle display between horizontal and vertical marks
- Filter displayed marks by coordinate order and beacon type
You can find out more about New Zealand's geodetic marks at http://www.linz.govt.nz/gdb