The app also supports basic NDEF Push (Android Beam) for people who don't have any tag to read but happen to have two NFC enabled phones.
The source code of this app is published at https://github.com/nadam/nfc-reader.
Buy NFC Tags on www.whiztags.com/shop
★ AnyTAG NFC Launcher FEATURED in XDA TV
What is AnyTAG NFC Launcher?
AnyTAG NFC Launcher is a task launcher app which lets you start tasks by scanning NFC tags.
What can AnyTAG NFC Launcher do?
✔ Bluetooth (on/off/toggle)
✔ Bluetooth discoverable (on)
✔ WiFi (on/off/toggle)
✔ WiFi Hotspot (on/off/toggle)
✔ Connect to specific WiFi SSID
✔ Mobile data (on/off/toggle)
✔ Airplane mode (on)
✔ GPS (on/off/toggle)
✔ Capture photo (front/back camera)
✔ Screenshot - root only (Beta)
✔ Launch an app
✔ Launch an activity
✔ Make a call or USSD
✔ Send an SMS
✔ Open a web page
✔ Launch tasker
✔ Silent mode (off/vibrate/mute)
✔ Set volume (ringer/notification/media/alarm)
✔ Auto rotate screen (on/off/toggle)
✔ Auto brightness (on/off/toggle)
✔ set screen brightness
✔ Stay Awake While Charging (on/off/toggle)
✔ Auto sync (on/off/toggle)
✔ Car mode (on/off/toggle)
✔ Display Timeout
✔ Media button (play/pause/next/previous)
And many more feature will add in future updates.
Why AnyTAG NFC Launcher is unique?
"AnyTAG" means you can use any NFC tags. Yes you hear it right, any NFC tags, no matter it is locked or not re-writable.
How AnyTAG NFC Launcher works?
Every NFC tags come with a unique tag ID.
Instead of writing task/action into the NFC tags like what other does.
AnyTAG NFC Launcher let user stored list of tasks and tied it with the NFC tag ID. So when user scanned NFC tag, AnyTAG will recognize the tag ID and perform configured tasks accordingly.
No modification of NFC tags stored data at all.
Why we created AnyTAG NFC Launcher?
We created this simply because we want you save money not to buy expensive NFC tags.
We actually surrounding with a lot of NFC tags,
For example in Malaysia:
✔ Nationality ID (MyKAD)
✔ Payment Card (Touch&Go)
✔ Transit Token (RapidKL)
✔ Parking Token
✔ Members Card
✔ PayPass Credit Card
✔ Visa Wave Credit Card
Benefit of AnyTAG NFC Launcher?
✔ Make your life easier
✔ Save money
✔ Existing NFC tags re-useable
✔ No tag memory size limit
✔ Environment friendly
Icons by DryIcons
Another great product by XtraSEC
© Copyright 2012 XtraSEC
★ Spanish - Cristobal Martinez, Xavier Fernandez
★ Polish - Rafał Witkowski
★ Dutch - Sybren Gjaltema
★ German - Harald Goriupp
★ Norwegian - Nikolai Grønland
SEO: nfc, nfc task launcher, tagwritter, taginfo, nxp, mifare, xperia, smarttags, retag, tectile
NFC Widget developed by AIT Austrian Institute of Technology shows NFC-status, saves energy and prevents unintentional NFC-readings. Minimal permissions necessary.
Join the future of NFC with AIT. AIT simplifies user interaction with NFC.
NOTE: Installing TagWriter on a non-NFC enabled phone is enabled now but it does of course not allow you to actually program tags. Anyhow, you can now prepare NFC data sets e.g. on a large screen device and then share them with an NFC enabled handset to actually make use of them. Besides that you can catch a pre-view on what you could do with a handset supporting NFC.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have problems, if you don’t find things you seek for and feel free to contact us if you like things, too. We will continue our efforts to add new features for your benefits and we work hard to provide a feature rich application ahead of other apps available in the market.
Main Features: [Please refer: http://inspire.nxp.com/tagwriter/tag-writer-user-manual.pdf for advanced features]
- NEW: Completely reworked, Intuitive graphical user guidance for all supported functions
- NEW: Extended support for NXP NTAG 21x Tags – UID mirror, Counter Mirror and Password Feature
- NEW: WiFi Pairing for handsets supporting this feature
- Bluetooth pairing for all NFC enabled Android versions
- Application launching with optional data handover
- Easily create tag content from your contacts and bookmarks
- Create new content with the included NFC data set editor
- Convert QR Codes into NFC data sets
- View the existing contents of a tag
- Export, import and share NFC data sets
- Manage your own history of tags viewed and written
- Tap to Launch feature to execute content of NFC tags with a simple tap
- Backup the contents of a tag before writing it
- Erase the contents of a tag
- Write-protect a tag
- Write multiple tags in sequence
- Insert increasing counter values when writing NFC data sets
Next to the creation and storing of NFC data sets the NFC TagWriter by NXP also allows to automatically launching applications based on the data read from NFC-enabled tags and items containing NFC-enabled electronics.
The following NFC data sets are supported to launch applications:
- Contact (vCard) to import data into the address book (Contacts)
- Bookmarks (URL) to open a given web address
- Plain text to display simple messages directly on the screen
- SMS (SMS URI) to create a new message
- Mail (Mail URI) to create a new mail message
- Telephone number (TEL URI) to start a call
- Bluetooth to pair and connect devices
- WiFi to connect to WiFi Networks
- Geo location to open a given destination- File URI to open a file on the device, including file picker UI
- URI to create any kind of URI, also those not directly supported by the NXP TagWriter
It supports a series of configuration options adapting the application to your own needs and preferences. Don’t miss to have a look into the preferences menu and check what you can explore in the about screen.
The application fully supports the NFC Forum Type 1 Tag, Type 2 Tag, Type 3 Tag as well as Type 4 Tag portfolio. This includes a whole range of NXP and third party NFC-enabled contactless IC products like MIFARE Ultralight, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire, NTAG 21x, NTAG I2C, ICODE SLI and many others.
We are sorry in case the application might show any functional interruption when using it. Please help us to improve and provide us a so called “crash report” and/or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. This helps us to detect, analyze and fix possible issues you see when using our application in combination with contactless ICs that have not been verified to work and so may cause problems or unexpected behavior on use.
The German eID (neuer Personalausweis) is not supported. Even though its specification is closely related to the above mentioned ICAO standard. The German electronic passport is supported, though.
The U.S. Passport Card is not supported. It is based on a different RFID technology which is not compatible with NFC. U.S. electronic passports (booklets) are supported, though. Please note that the antenna in the U.S. electronic passport is located on the inside of the back cover. The booklet needs to be opened to access the chip.
This version of the app is provided as-is and without warranty. The authors make no claims about fitness for any particular purpose.
KNOWN ISSUES FOR THIS VERSION
- Reading using specific handsets (e.g. LG Nexus 4) often fails on certain MRTDs, specifically on Active Authentication.
- Some MRTDs will temporarily block access after repeated access attempts with incorrect BAC credentials.
- Country signature validation is limited to a static list of publicly available CSCA certificates embedded in the app.
We are very interested in your feedback. If you see opportunities for embedding this solution, either as part of the traditional border control inspection system use case, or as part of innovative new use cases, contact us at email@example.com.
LICENSES FOR OPEN SOURCE LIBRARIES USED
- JMRTD (http://jmrtd.org): LGPL
- Bouncy Castle (http://www.bouncycastle.org): MIT License
- Spongy Castle (https://github.com/rtyley/spongycastle): Apache License 2.0
- JJ2000 (https://code.google.com/p/jj2000): LGPL
- JNBIS (https://code.google.com/p/jnbis): Apache License 2.0 / Public Domain
- CERT-CVC (http://sourceforge.net/projects/ejbca/files/cert-cvc/): LGPL
- Tess-two (https://github.com/rmtheis/tess-two): Apache License 2.0
- Tesseract-ocr (http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/): Apache License 2.0
- Leptonica (http://www.leptonica.org): Apache License 2.0
Supports all kinds of NDEF Records and data types (NDEF is the the native NFC data format in Android):
- URI Records
- Text Records
- Mime Records
- External Type Records including Android Application Records
- Handover Records
- and more
From your computer, open the online NDEF editor at http://ndefeditor.grundid.de/ or get the Eclipse plugin at http://code.google.com/p/nfc-eclipse-plugin/ for a file-based editor.
Once your NFC message is composed, the editor automagically generates a binary QR code - scanned by this app. Then simply touch up an NFC tag to write - couldn't be more simple.
- Auto-detect and preview of various data types
- Load/save to file, email as attachment
- Writing tags as read-only
- Reading tags and beams
- NFC Intent broadcasts
- Pretty printing previews of XML and JSON
- Remembers tags. Simply swipe to traverse!
- Beam support
Also see https://code.google.com/p/ndef-tools-for-android/ for code examples and full demo apps.
Please note that the auto-detection of binary payload is no exact science. But if you are working with XML or JSON formats you'll love it! :-)
These devices are supported through the use of broadcast intent (like the FakeTagsActivity Android example).
Please supplement any negative review of this app with a description of the problem(s),
if not improving the application is not possible.
Bonus: The Eclipse Plugin site also hosts a downloadable version of this app which accesses and renders contents in URI records (requires the internet permission).
MAINTAINERS WANTED. Please email me.
This extension is free to use when used alone but when used simultaneously with other extensions made by this developer, a small one-time purchase is required to unlock them all.
This application is entirely open-source. If you'd like to have new features or additional languages/locales please raise an issue ticket at https://github.com/mridang/dashclock-fielder.
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
NFC Actions is an android app that lets you write Quick and Cloud Actions (and Flomio Zapps) to NFC tags. After a tag is written it can be quickly scanned to carry out an action like sending an email, opening a url, checking in with Foursquare, etc.
The app includes these main NFC actions:
---NFC Quick Actions---
- Zapps: Launch specific apps from the real world
- Application: Execute any application when reading an NFC Tag.
- Dial: Dials a phone number.
- Foursquare: Check-in at al ocation.
- Settings: Turn on/off Wifi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode.
- Light: Turn on and of your flash as a flashlight.
- Mail: Compose an email.
- Maps: Launch Google Maps.
- Maps Navigation: Launch Google Maps Navigation.
- Market: Link a tag to an android market app.
- Sms: Send an SMS.
- Street View: Open Google Street View.
- Text: Write plain text in a tag.
- Url: View an specific Url.
- Wi-Fi: Connect to a Wi-Fi through NFC.
- Youtube: View a Youtube video when reading a tag.
- Reset Tag
- Clone Tag
-This app automatically NDEF formats unformatted NFC tags (depends on NFC chip installed on your device and the type of the tag).
-The app also handles most of errors that you may fall in while writing on the TAG.
- This app enables you to set the tag as "read only" to prevent overwriting.
* This feature is ONLY available on this app.
If the apk is launched in a device with no NFC then it will exit instantly.
If the device's NFC is not enabled when the application is launched then it will directly open the settings and show a toast dialogue saying "Please enable NFC and press Back to return to the application!"
Press select file, a complete action dialog will appear.
Select a way of how you'd like to select your file. Then select your file.
File name will appear on the top side of the screen.
Enable NFC on your destination device.
Set the devices back to back.
Tap to beam the selected file to the destination device, wait until the file is transferred.
The NFC Ring app has built in support for Facebook, Twitter, generic website links, Etherpad and Youtube.
You can use the app to write any link you want, such as your own blog or a news page. Simply choose your link and hold your rings public inlay to the sweet spot on your phone or tablet.
NFC Ring Control is Open source software. The Source code is available at https://github.com/mclear/NFC_Ring_Control
Our Community maintains a Q&A at https://github.com/mclear/NFC_Ring_Control/wiki
Please post any issues on our bugtracker: https://github.com/mclear/NFC_Ring_Control/issues/new
Please post bug reports before posting any negative reviews, our community works hard to maintain this software, we appreciate the feedback and your assistance.
With WaSend you will be able to send throw WhatsApp any file type up to 150MB: documents, videos, music, doc, pdf, zip, rar, apk, mp3, mp4, jpg, png, photos without resizing and without losing quality, etc.
How it works? WaSend hide your files inside video files to "trick" WhatsApp. A video file will be created each 15MB you want to send. It is necessary that the sender sends all the videos, and the recipient downloads them to extract the hidden files.
Both sender and receiver must have WaSend installed to send and receive files.
"I highly recommend it to everyone, and I give it a 9 out of 10!" - OMG!Droid
✓ Auto-detect Wifi-AP, Wifi Direct or Wifi
✓ Automatically start Wifi Hotspot so it'll work without Wifi!
✓ BEAM to Send! - Use NFC to pair & initiate transfer! (for supported devices)
✓ Super easy to use! Zero setup required
✓ Send multiple photos, music or videos at once
✓ Works completely offline so no data costs!
✓ Widget support
✓ Send straight from Gallery or other apps (Share)
✓ Fast pairing with QR code
✓ Auto-saved pairs list
✓ Easy access to received files
✓ Beautiful interface from Android 2.2 up!
Free version limited to sending 500MB at a time, get the Send! Pro for unlimited sending!
The developer has made the best effort to make sure the app works with different Android devices but sometimes devices might behave differently. If you encounter any issues please let the developer know by email instead of down rating the app, it will be much appreciated!