Designed by the New Zealand Defence Force to help prepare new recruits for their fitness test, this tried and tested programme is now available to help anyone get into a great routine in just six weeks.
The app covers a Six Week Challenge that involves a mixture of running and simple exercises you can do at home. The choice of both beginners and advanced programmes means you’ll be able to work your way up from a level that suits you – with routines from just 15 minutes a day (with a few rest days along the way too).
Not only will it help you get in shape, but by the end of it, you’ll also be prepared to meet the basic fitness requirements for joining New Zealand’s Navy, Army or Air Force. It could be the start of your journey to becoming part of a team who need to be in peak physical condition to perform their jobs, every day.
Make fitness your mission today.
- Select from either a beginners or advanced six week programme.
- Watch instructional warm up, exercise and cool down videos.
- Time and map runs, or challenge yourself to a beep test.
- Track and analyse your progress with stats and graphs – and unlock trophies along the way.
- Export your training data easily – so you can easily share your progress with fitness professionals.
- Pit yourself against the actual Recruit Test Requirements needed to join the Navy, Army and Air Force.