This application mostly provides quick access to support websites including:
* Youtube MyPortfolio playlist
* Mahara user documentation
* Information about the author and further support.
* A general ePortfolio RSS feed collated from ePortfolio news around the world
* Interact: Links to popular forum groups, the Mahara demo site and a short course on Wikieducator.
Information has either been created or collated by Heath Sawyer a National Facilitator for MyPortfolio but is shared under the following license.
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
Contact Discoverer provides the ability to:
- discover or "look-up" unknown contacts
- maintain (sync) known contacts to keep them updated, adding/removing contacts as required
- automatic merging of contacts based on their name or phone number
- plug-ins may also offer a one-time (sync-all) discovery option.
- support multiple technologies to offer a all-in-one contact sync solution
Built-in features include
- LDAP plug-in (unboundid-sdk)
- QR code auto-configuration of plug-in settings
- plug-in frame-work - with developer guide for writing your own plug-ins
COntactDiscoverer was developed as part of Victoria Universities Summer of Tech 2010.
Koha is the first open-source Integrated Library System (ILS). In use worldwide, its development is steered by a growing community of libraries collaborating to achieve their technology goals. Koha's impressive feature set continues to evolve and expand to meet the needs of its user base.