Create and assign student projects, take pictures, video and audio recordings of student work and upload them right to a student’s ePortfolio, use our built-in rubric maker to view Common Core State Standards, as well as other standards, that are PRE-LEVELED, to facilitate authentic assessment.
OpenSchool ePortfolio was developed to motivate students to participate in the process of creating authentic collections of their academic, artistic and social growth.
Contact Discoverer provides the ability to:
- discover or "look-up" unknown contacts
- maintain (sync) known contacts to keep them updated, adding/removing contacts as required
- automatic merging of contacts based on their name or phone number
- plug-ins may also offer a one-time (sync-all) discovery option.
- support multiple technologies to offer a all-in-one contact sync solution
Built-in features include
- LDAP plug-in (unboundid-sdk)
- QR code auto-configuration of plug-in settings
- plug-in frame-work - with developer guide for writing your own plug-ins
COntactDiscoverer was developed as part of Victoria Universities Summer of Tech 2010.
Koha is the first open-source Integrated Library System (ILS). In use worldwide, its development is steered by a growing community of libraries collaborating to achieve their technology goals. Koha's impressive feature set continues to evolve and expand to meet the needs of its user base.