Gandhinagar Institute of Technology was established by Platinum Foundation Trust in December 2006.
The Institute is affiliated to Gujarat Technological University and approved by AICTE New Delhi.The Institute aims to be a leading center for research and engineering study, pursuing knowledge in both fundamental and applied area, and collaborating closely with business and industry in promoting technological innovation and economic development.
The members of the Trust are involved in social activities and are also contributing to the technical institutions development by raising funds and promoting the technical interest of state and country.
Application Developed by Maharshi Khetra and Rasesh Saraiya (Computer Engineering, GIT).
Here is the app that connects you to various departmental websites of GIT. It redirected you to all the departments viz. Computer Engineering, IT Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering websites' home pages from where the students can access resources like lecture notes and important notices as well.
Please review the app and do post a feedback!!
This application mostly provides quick access to support websites including:
* Youtube MyPortfolio playlist
* Mahara user documentation
* Information about the author and further support.
* A general ePortfolio RSS feed collated from ePortfolio news around the world
* Interact: Links to popular forum groups, the Mahara demo site and a short course on Wikieducator.
Information has either been created or collated by Heath Sawyer a National Facilitator for MyPortfolio but is shared under the following license.
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
More from developer
Koha is the first open-source Integrated Library System (ILS). In use worldwide, its development is steered by a growing community of libraries collaborating to achieve their technology goals. Koha's impressive feature set continues to evolve and expand to meet the needs of its user base.
Contact Discoverer provides the ability to:
- discover or "look-up" unknown contacts
- maintain (sync) known contacts to keep them updated, adding/removing contacts as required
- automatic merging of contacts based on their name or phone number
- plug-ins may also offer a one-time (sync-all) discovery option.
- support multiple technologies to offer a all-in-one contact sync solution
Built-in features include
- LDAP plug-in (unboundid-sdk)
- QR code auto-configuration of plug-in settings
- plug-in frame-work - with developer guide for writing your own plug-ins
COntactDiscoverer was developed as part of Victoria Universities Summer of Tech 2010.