A quick and convenient way for New Zealand Police Association members to get help and advice when and where they need it.
As well as an extensive help and advice section, you can access and update your membership details and keep up to date with news from the Association direct to your mobile.
• Critical incident advice for emergency situations and advice on who to call for help
• Step-by-step employment advice – like having the Little Blue Book at your fingertips
• View your existing membership details and update them if they change – for example, if you move house
• Keep up with the latest media and news from the Association
• Contact information for your Field Officer and Committee reps
• View your deductions and documents, like your Group Life Insurance Benefit nomination form
• Information on other products and services available to members
This app is intended for NZPA members only and is FREE to download.
Please note: While the app is available for anyone to download, only current NZPA members will be able to access it using their existing website login details.
If you are experiencing problems logging in, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If you continue to have issues after this, please contact us for assistance: http://www.policeassn.org.nz/