NOTE: This app won’t work with Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail) mailboxes. Support for on-premise Exchange servers will be announced in the future.
OWA for Android lets you interact with your email, calendar, and contacts from virtually anywhere using your Android phone. You can triage email, manage your schedule, and sync contacts on the go, while protecting your business data.
With OWA for Android you can get work done faster with email:
- Organize your email quickly with Conversation View, Mark as Junk, Flag, and Categories.
- Quickly search or browse email in all folders including Outlook Favorites.
- Use inline apps for shipment tracking, Bing maps for addresses, and other great features.
You can also manage your schedule with ease:
- Schedule meetings using attendee free/busy and room finder features.
- View shared calendars, including delegate support.
- Use your voice to look up a contact or retrieve your schedule:
Take your mailbox's contacts with you:
- No need to use Exchange ActiveSync to see your mailbox's contacts on your phone. Use OWA for Android to sync your contacts to your phone.
- Update your contacts’ information from your phone's address book, which will then be synced back to your mailbox.
- Keep business data secure
- Skip the device administrator setup — we'll set up a PIN for you within the app. You don’t need a PIN on your device (unless your admin requires encryption)!
- Use remote wipe if your phone is lost or stolen. It erases only your corporate date and leaves your personal data on the device alone.
- Device is running Android 4.4 KitKat or higher
- Mailbox is running on the latest version of Office 365 for business
Sign in using your existing Microsoft account, which is usually your Outlook.com email address and password.
With the Outlook.com app, you can:
- Get emails right away with push notifications
- Sync Outlook.com Calendar and Contacts with your device
- View and sync folders and sub-folders
- Choose from 8 different color themes to personalize your experience.
- Group your email conversations with Conversation Threading
- Utilize server-side search for easy finding through all your history of emails.
- Sync multiple Outlook.com accounts and send email from aliases
Tips and tricks
- Change the color theme on the app settings menu by selecting General, and then Theme color.
- Filter your emails (all, unread or flagged) by selecting Inbox in the top menu.
- Switch accounts or access your folders and sub-folders by selecting the top left menu.
- Choose which folders automatically sync from the app settings menu by selecting Sync, Folders, and then the folders you want to sync.
It allows importing web pages directly from the browser to listen to them. You can also import selected text from other apps.
-Text to voice
-Read web pages
-Play / Pause / Stop
-Export audio as WAV file
-Lots of languages (internet connection required for some)
Make your phone say anything you want in many languages! Let your phone read the news for you!
There's a paid version available WITHOUT ADS here:
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech enginge for Talk to work. If it doesn't have it you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
G+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107986392540899459664
More about KakaoTalk:
★ Chosen by more than 150 million users worldwide
★ Fast, fun, easy way to communicate with friends and family
★ Uses Internet connection (3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi) for calls and messaging
★ Supports: Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows OS, Asha
- FAST: Speedy & reliable messaging no matter what your network
- FREE CHATS: FREE messages & multimedia (photos, videos, voice notes)
- FREE CALLS: High-quality voice calls (1:1 and group)
- EMOTICONS: Express it all with our included emoticons PLUS select from endless sticker collections in our Item Store
- GROUP CHAT: Chats with an unlimited number of friends
- PLUS FRIEND: Exclusive coupons & deals from your favorite brands
- VOICE FILTER: Fun free calls with Talking Tom & Ben’s voice filters
- ANDROID WEAR: Reply with voice from wearable devices
Other Amazing Features:
- Share your location
- Add friends using BlackBerry PIN
- See who read your messages (unread count)
- Multitask during free calls (send messages in other chat rooms)
- Schedule appointments, lunches, gatherings (w/ reminders)
- Use KakaoTalk on any smartphone and PC (multi-platform)
- Have even more fun with Kakao mobile games
Contact us at http://www.kakao.com/talk/en/contact
Like us at http://facebook.com/kakaotalk
Follow us at http://twitter.com/kakaotalk
Supports TLS, C/S Certificates, Integrated Authentication
Please send feedback/trouble reports via Menu|Feedback
Tip: use swipe left/right in contact list and conversations
Extra Features: support for external groups/email lists
Download Lebara Talk today and you can instantly:
- Get low cost international calling and messaging rates anywhere in the world
- Enjoy high definition voice quality when you make a call over WiFi*
- Top up with cash voucher or by credit card: in your local store or online**
- Pay As You Go and top up when you need to
- Save money with Value Pack or Super Saver call minute bundles
- Call and message for free with other Lebara Talk customers over WiFi, 3G, 4G***
- Refer a friend to Lebara Talk and you both get free credit
- Keep the same SIM – no need to switch phones
With the Lebara Talk app:
- Check our international calling rates before you make a call
- View your credit balance anytime you want
- See your calling and messaging history at a glance
- Add, edit and block contacts
- Top up your account via the App Store
- Find your nearest Lebara store to top up your account with a voucher scratchcard purchased in cash or by credit card**
- Top up in cash at any store where you see the Lebara top up sign**
- Get help when you need it, in multiple languages
* HD quality calls from Lebara Talk to Lebara Talk over WiFi
** Cash top up in local stores available in Austria, Belgium, Canada, Greece, Malaysia, New Zealand, Portugal, Singapore, Sweden and Hong Kong
*** Calls are free over WiFi. Data costs may apply when calling and messaging over 3G and 4G networks, check your data plan
Terms and conditions apply. See Lebara.com/Talk for further information
Our customers love Tablet Talk! Here's what some of them have to say:
★ "By far my most-used app. When I'm home my phone stays hidden on my desk."
★ "Officially the coolest app I have... Works great with the Nexus 7 and the HTC Thunderbolt phone."
★ "This is one of the most useful apps on Google Play."
★ "Love it! I've tried almost all of the tablet texting apps and I like this one the best! Most important to me is that It's private and secure - it doesn't use some third party company/website where my conversations are stored, all my texts are between the recipient and myself like they should be. I love the look, the layout, and the optional themes."
★ "I am a General Contractor and Tablet Talk is one of the most used apps on my Android phone and tablet. I will never be without it."
How does it work? Tablet Talk pairs your Android phone to an Android tablet over Bluetooth or WiFi (sorry, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry are not supported). Incoming text messages on your phone instantly appear on your tablet. Start texting from a tablet on the larger keyboard, without having to reach for your phone! You can even make tablet phone calls (Bluetooth headset required).
★ Privacy. Unlike other Android texting apps, Tablet Talk directly syncs SMS/MMS messages between the tablet and Android phone. No uploading or saving on company servers.
★ Speed. Tablet SMS notifications are almost instant. The tablet rings in real-time when you have a call!
★ Flexibility. Text anywhere, anytime, with or without Internet access. No mobile data is used to sync SMS. Easily switch between Bluetooth and WiFi. You can even link your tablet over your Android phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot, or over Bluetooth when Bluetooth tethering!
★ Quick Reply Popups and rich expandable Notifications.
★ Caller ID. Do you use a Bluetooth headset with your phone? Combined with Tablet Talk, you can dial and answer calls on the tablet, including a full call log. The phone stays in your pocket, or in its charger!
★ Android support: Tablet Talk works with newer versions of Android, including Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (used on the new N7 tablet).
★ There's more: MMS & group MMS support, custom themes, DashClock Extensions, Android SMS delivery reports, emoticons/smilies, backup and restore tablet SMS to phone … the list goes on!
Install Tablet Talk on both your tablet and Android phone, but only pay for it once. After you buy the app on your tablet, it will be made free for your phone on the Play Store. Here’s how to complete the installation:
1. Open the Play Store on your phone.
2. Press menu and select Settings-> Accounts. Select the account used to get the app on your tablet.
3. Press the menu button again and select “My apps.” Tablet Talk should be listed and available to install.
Tablet Talk works with all popular Android SMS apps, and does not replace how you text on your phone. If you use Go SMS, Handcent, or MIUI please see the FAQ in Tablet Talk or the Tablet Talk website for a quick and easy fix if messages do not automatically sync to the tablet.
If you would like to try Tablet Talk we use a 48 hour refund policy. Just send us an email anytime after the Play Store 15-minute period.
Visit the Tablet Talk website at http://tablettalkapp.com to see the FAQ and get other tips!
- • Auto connects your default Google account you don't need to type your password simply select next .
- • connect more Google accounts with Jabber XMPP option
- • Never miss a message with instant notifications
- • Display contact pictures.
- • Send Video, Images,file and audio.
- • Group conversations with your contacts.
- • Add custom background
- • Swipe the screen right to select XMPP option
- • Facebook users choose Jabber XMPP option and use your Facebook "Email Address" as your username
- • Please Note for send or receive file you need to secure the conversation first .and make sure your friends also uses Talk Secure or request your friend to install Talk Secure or other encryption-enabled app.
•• All screen sizes are supported••
✔ Phones and Tablets
✔ All screen types and sizes
✔ Android 4.0 and up
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: email@example.com
Talk Secure is based on Guardian project.
App icons powered by Stephen Hutchings http://typicons.com.
Join Talkray and start chatting today!
★ BEST INTERNATIONAL CALL QUALITY: Clear and optimized for mobile calling across the world.
★ LOWEST DATA USAGE: Clear and optimized for mobile calling across the world.
★ GROUP CALLS AND MESSAGING: Supports up to 25 participants for both calls and messaging.
★ NO NEED TO ADD FRIENDS: Works just like regular sms & phone calls by integrating with your existing phonebook. As long as your friends have Talkray installed, you can text and call them all you want for free!
★ SHARE PICTURES, PUSH TO TALK MESSAGES, AND MORE: Share emojis, multimedia, voice notes, location, page friends, and much more. Even doodle and add effects to your photos before sharing.
★ FREE, NO HIDDEN COST: All features are free. No hidden costs. That means free group calls, free international calls, free texts, and more. Uses WiFi or a mobile data connection.
★ NO STORING YOUR CHAT OR CALLS: Talkray does not keep your texts or calls. Once you get the message on your phone, it’s automatically deleted on our system.
★ NO ANNOYING ADS: Ditch all that ad clutter and focus on your talk and texting.
★ SUPPORTS MULTIPLE DEVICES AND LANGUAGES: Talkray supports Android Phones, Tablets, WEAR, as well as iOS. Talkray is available for dozens of languages including Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Telugu, Thai, and more.
Like us on Facebook - http://facebook.com/talkray
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/talkray
Circle us on G+ - http://google.com/+TalkrayApp
★ Named "Top Developer" by Google.
★ Featured in the book "Amazing Android Apps for Dummies"
★ Top communication/social app for years
★ Completely FREE. No hidden fee or ads.
Instantly speak to or text one or many friends at once with the touch of a button. No setup needed, just have them in your address book or as Facebook friends. Fast and simple - TiKL turns your phone into the ultimate Push To Talk (PTT) Walkie Talkie with instant messenger capability.
★ Quick one-on-one/group voice push-to-talk calls.
★ Lightning fast chat with delivery confirmation.
★ Uses data connection only. No voice minutes or SMS used for TiKL calls or chats.
★ Works across carriers and Android/iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
★ Connects on WiFi, 3G, 4G, EDGE and GPRS.
★ Create widgets by long pressing any blank space on your home screen.
★ What if their device is off? No worries. TiKL automatically delivers your messages the moment it is turned on.
We are on Facebook and Twitter:
To ensure that you do not miss any incoming TiKL calls or chats, please launch the app at least once after installing/upgrading it.
If things don't work after updating, please uninstall and reinstall.
Talking Tom for Messenger is by far the easiest and fastest way to send a video message to your friends on Messenger... You don't even need to type! All you need to do is choose your favorite Talking Tom and Friends character and tell them what you want to say. You can choose to be Talking Tom, Ben, Angela, Hank, or Ginger.
Just record a short video and then send it via Messenger! It’s as simple as that.
This app is perfect for sending messages you would otherwise be too shy to say in person, like apologize to someone, profess your undying love or sing a song... You can even create your own funny video story. Or just use it to send hilarious messages to your friends and family!
*** HOW TO USE ***
- Select the character you want to send the message with.
- Select a background or use your own photo.
- Record a message by pressing the big red camera button.
- Send the video to your friends, family and loved ones via Messenger.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- The possibility to connect with friends via social networks
This application supports the following capabilities:
• Integrated voice
• High-quality video with interoperability to Cisco TelePresence and other video endpoints
• IM, presence
• Visual voicemail
• One-tap escalation to WebEx meetings (cross-launches the Cisco WebEx® Meetings application)
Device and Operating System Requirements:
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 10.6 is supported on the following smartphones and tablets with Android OS combinations officially. (Refer to Release notes for more details and any potential updates):
• Samsung Galaxy SII, SIII, S4, S4 mini, S5, S5 mini, Note II, Note III, Note 4 and Rugby Pro (Android OS 4.4.x)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Tab 4, Tab PRO, Tab S and Note Pro (Android OS 4.4.x)
• Google Nexus 5, 7 and 10 (Android OS 4.4.x and Android OS 5.0.x)
• Sony Xperia ZR, M2, Z1, Z2, Z2 Tablet and Z3 (Android OS 4.4.x)
• LG G2 and G3 (Android OS 4.4.x and Android OS 5.0.x)
• HTC One Max, M7 and M8 (Android OS 4.4.x)
• Motorola Moto G (Android OS 4.4.x)
For more information about Cisco Jabber, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/jabber
IMPORTANT: Customers taking advantage of the Single Sign On (SSO) functionality on WebEx Messenger and deploying Client Certificate-based Authentication to Android devices through a Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution may need to deploy / upgrade to the Jabber for Android 10.6 release utilizing the URL configuration option. Please refer to the Jabber for Android release notes for more information.
IMPORTANT: Cisco Jabber IM for Android has been rebranded to Cisco Jabber for Android. Cisco Jabber IM for Android users can use this latest version for their chat needs. NOTE: Prior to migrating from Jabber Voice for Android, check with your administrator to ensure that your infrastructure configuration is supported by the latest Jabber for Android release. Also, when migrating, make sure to REMOVE the Jabber Voice app to avoid conflicts with your Jabber accounts.
IMPORTANT: If connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, administrators must enable the correct Cisco Jabber for Android configurations, or proper connectivity will not be established. For details, review the Cisco Jabber Installation and Configuration Guide.
IMPORTANT: Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to you.
Portions of Cisco Jabber are licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), and are “Copyright © 1999 Erik Walthinsen firstname.lastname@example.org”. You may obtain a copy of the LGPL license at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013 - 2015 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
By tapping “Install” you agree to install Jabber and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below:
Consult the Cisco Support Forums at http://supportforums.cisco.com if you encounter issues with unsupported devices.
Main features are,
* Loads and display Avatar of buddies using VCard.
* Chat history
* Run the app in background and get notifications on new messages.
* Option to add and delete contacts.
* Change your status,status message and avatar as you needed.
* Chatroom support.
This application is not tested with other servers except G Talk
2. The voice recognition of 28 languages is available
3. The real-time translation is possible on the internet-enabled state
4. You can manage(save/delete/share/move) the result of translation
5. The version of 4 languages (English / Korean / Japanese / Chinese) is available
6. Translatable languages
Free inbound calls, free SMS texting, free monthly outbound minutes
Unlimited free in-app calls & texts with pictures
FREE LOCAL U.S. PHONE NUMBER
Get a free U.S. phone number of your choice, make and receive free texts and calls to U.S. phone numbers, including landlines. If you don’t have a cell phone plan, Talkatone can be your only phone.
CALLING & TEXTING TO REGULAR PHONES
All SMS texting and inbound calls are always free. You get free outbound minutes every month. If you run out of your free outbound minutes, you can easily purchase additional minutes for a very low price.
IN-APP CALLS & TEXTS
Truly unlimited free Talkatone-to-Talkatone calls and texts anywhere in the world, including picture messaging. Invite friends and family to Talkatone, talk as long as you want, send thousands of texts, and share photos or videos.
Take your Android device with you when you travel. Call and text U.S. phone numbers on WiFi without paying outrageous roaming charges.
TURN YOUR ANDROID TABLET INTO A PHONE
Call and text friends and family from your Android tablet with Talkatone. No cell plan required.
Talkatone does not support 911 emergency calling or texting.
Carrier data charges may apply. Contact your carrier for more information.
We are happy to hear your feedback and help you solve any Talkatone issues. Just email us at email@example.com, and we'll respond to you promptly.
More info: www.talkatone.com
FAST. Access, browse and search the Web at blazing speeds.
SMART. Share and search just how you like, and keep your favorite Web content a tap away with our most customizable and intuitive features yet.
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe and private with extensive security settings, add-ons and features like Do Not Track.
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Customizable Home Panels: Customize and display your Firefox for Android Home panels however you like. Add new Web content any time and access your favorite feeds — like Instagram and Pocket Hits — instantly.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox desktop tabs, history, bookmarks and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing.
★ Add-ons: Customize your Web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including Ad-Blocker, Password Manager and more.
★ Speed: Get to the Internet faster, with quick startup and page load times.
★ Accessibility: Over 59 supported languages can be easily selected through the browser settings.
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the Internet on mobile with support for HTML5 and Web APIs.
★ Mobile Video: Firefox for Android has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats, including h.264.
★Security: Keep your browsing safe and private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the Web.
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox permissions: mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: blog.mozilla.org
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons for Firefox for Android? Check them out on AMO:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, X-Notifier lite and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, ProxTube and more
★ Social Networks: Shareaholic, Foursquare and more
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
Supports TLS, C/S Certificates, Integrated Authentication
Please send feedback/trouble reports via Menu|Feedback
Tip: use swipe left/right in contact list and conversations
Extra Features: support for external groups/email lists
Free version with 5 folders.
+ Gallery doesn't always follow changes reliably! BACK out of it completely to force update
+ Android <2.0 allows 'Share' one at a time only
1.20 option to transfer into hidden folder (not visible in Gallery)
Ctrl Bright let's you turn brightness all the way up via notification icon. No need to leave current activity to look for settings or a widget on the homescreen.
Click again to restore back to defaults.