Our customers love Tablet Talk! Here's what some of them have to say:
★ "By far my most-used app. When I'm home my phone stays hidden on my desk."
★ "Officially the coolest app I have... Works great with the Nexus 7 and the HTC Thunderbolt phone."
★ "This is one of the most useful apps on Google Play."
★ "Love it! I've tried almost all of the tablet texting apps and I like this one the best! Most important to me is that It's private and secure - it doesn't use some third party company/website where my conversations are stored, all my texts are between the recipient and myself like they should be. I love the look, the layout, and the optional themes."
★ "I am a General Contractor and Tablet Talk is one of the most used apps on my Android phone and tablet. I will never be without it."
How does it work? Tablet Talk pairs your Android phone to an Android tablet over Bluetooth or WiFi (sorry, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry are not supported). Incoming text messages on your phone instantly appear on your tablet. Start texting from a tablet on the larger keyboard, without having to reach for your phone! You can even make tablet phone calls (Bluetooth headset required).
★ Privacy. Unlike other Android texting apps, Tablet Talk directly syncs SMS/MMS messages between the tablet and Android phone. No uploading or saving on company servers.
★ Speed. Tablet SMS notifications are almost instant. The tablet rings in real-time when you have a call!
★ Flexibility. Text anywhere, anytime, with or without Internet access. No mobile data is used to sync SMS. Easily switch between Bluetooth and WiFi. You can even link your tablet over your Android phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot, or over Bluetooth when Bluetooth tethering!
★ Quick Reply Popups and rich expandable Notifications.
★ Caller ID. Do you use a Bluetooth headset with your phone? Combined with Tablet Talk, you can dial and answer calls on the tablet, including a full call log. The phone stays in your pocket, or in its charger!
★ Android support: Tablet Talk works with newer versions of Android, including Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (used on the new N7 tablet).
★ There's more: MMS & group MMS support, custom themes, DashClock Extensions, Android SMS delivery reports, emoticons/smilies, backup and restore tablet SMS to phone … the list goes on!
Install Tablet Talk on both your tablet and Android phone, but only pay for it once. After you buy the app on your tablet, it will be made free for your phone on the Play Store. Here’s how to complete the installation:
1. Open the Play Store on your phone.
2. Press menu and select Settings-> Accounts. Select the account used to get the app on your tablet.
3. Press the menu button again and select “My apps.” Tablet Talk should be listed and available to install.
Tablet Talk works with all popular Android SMS apps, and does not replace how you text on your phone. If you use Go SMS, Handcent, or MIUI please see the FAQ in Tablet Talk or the Tablet Talk website for a quick and easy fix if messages do not automatically sync to the tablet.
If you would like to try Tablet Talk we use a 48 hour refund policy. Just send us an email anytime after the Play Store 15-minute period.
Visit the Tablet Talk website at http://tablettalkapp.com to see the FAQ and get other tips!
● Say more with photos, emoji, and animated GIFs.
● See when people are together in Hangouts, when they’re typing, or whether they’ve seen your message.
● Send and receive text messages (SMS/MMS) with Hangouts. Switch between SMS and Hangouts when messaging a friend. You can also do group MMS conversations.
● Turn any conversation into a video call with up to 10 friends.
● Message friends anytime, even if they're not connected right now.
● Use Hangouts on computers, Android and Apple devices.
More Hangouts awesomeness:
● Hangouts stay in sync across devices so you can start or continue them anywhere.
● Choose from hundreds of emoji to help you make your point.
● See what you talked about in the past, including shared photos and your video call history.
● Get notifications just once. Once you see an alert, you won’t see repeats on your computer or other Android devices.
● View collections of photos shared from each of your Hangouts.
● Snooze notifications at times when you’d prefer to be undisturbed by alerts.
● Quickly share a location with your friends.
● Unlike Google Talk, Hangouts does not support "invisible" status.
Connect to any XMPP supported chat server and chat with your buddies.
Main features are,
* XMPP Multi User Chat(Room Chat) support.
* Loads and display Avatar of buddies using VCard.
* let the application run in background and get notifications on chat messages.
* Configuration for Google Talk Chat is set as default configuration.
This application is created by modifying an XMPP based android chat application(ChatBuzzer) to enable users to connect to other chat services also.
This application is not tested with all main XMPP servers,except Google and some other main XMPP servers,so there is no guarantee that it will work on all other servers.
Tags: XMPP Client,chat room,Google Talk,jabber client,gmail chat
2. The voice recognition of 12 languages is available
3. The real-time translation is possible on the internet-enabled state
4. You can manage(save/delete/share/move) the result of translation
5. The version of 4 languages (English / Korean / Japanese / Chinese) is available
6. Translatable languages
Interpreting , Interpreter , Translate , Translator , Travel , Business , realtime , Voice Recognition , TTS , World Languages , Conversation , Dialogue , Foreign , Comment , Memo , Twitter , Facebook , KakaoTalk , Google , グーグル , 구글 , speech recognition , talk , speaking , tour
translator with speech , translator with voice , translator voice , translator english , talk translator , translate with speech , translate with voice , translate voice , translate english , interpreter
★ Named "Top Developer" by Google.
★ Featured in the book "Amazing Android Apps for Dummies"
★ Top communication/social app for years
★ Completely FREE. No hidden fee or ads.
Instantly speak to or text one or many friends at once with the touch of a button. No setup needed, just have them in your address book or as Facebook friends. Fast and simple - TiKL turns your phone into the ultimate Push To Talk (PTT) Walkie Talkie with instant messenger capability.
★ Quick one-on-one/group voice push-to-talk calls.
★ Lightning fast chat with delivery confirmation.
★ Uses data connection only. No voice minutes or SMS used for TiKL calls or chats.
★ Works across carriers and Android/iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
★ Connects on WiFi, 3G, 4G, EDGE and GPRS.
★ Create widgets by long pressing any blank space on your home screen.
★ What if their device is off? No worries. TiKL automatically delivers your messages the moment it is turned on.
We are on Facebook and Twitter:
To ensure that you do not miss any incoming TiKL calls or chats, please launch the app at least once after installing/upgrading it.
If things don't work after updating, please uninstall and reinstall.
One thing I have found though is that many people fail these exams first time around and there really is no reason for it. The way the Microsoft Office Specialist exam works is that you will be taken into a room and sat at a computer. On this computer you will be asked by the computer to carry out a series of tasks. Each set of tasks is designed to represent tasks you would be expected to do on a day-to-day basis.
These exams really are a good representation of what people would be expected to do on a day-to-day basis. I should say I am a little bias since I am a Microsoft Office Specialist Master Instructor and my company is a Microsoft Office Specialist Authorised Testing Centre but having trained about 4,000 to 5,000 students through my training centre in Townsville, Australia the certification exams really do represent the skills you would be expected to perform in your workplace.
It allows importing web pages directly from the browser to listen to them. You can also import selected text from other apps.
-Text to voice
-Read web pages
-Play / Pause / Stop
-Export audio as WAV file
-Lots of languages (internet connection required for some)
Make your phone say anything you want in many languages! Let your phone read the news for you!
There's a paid version available WITHOUT ADS here:
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech enginge for Talk to work. If it doesn't have it you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
RICHER TEXTING/SMS EXPERIENCE
Talk.to replaces your SMS app with a richer experience. Send doodles, photos, chat in groups and more. This is how texting was meant to be in the 21st century.
SAY IT BETTER WITH STICKERS
Choose from 100s of expressions to show how you feel. Spread the joy with special holiday stickers.
GET CREATIVE WITH DOODLES
Sometimes words just aren't enough. Send Doodles, rich images and more in your SMS. You are only limited by your imagination.
GROUP CHAT OVER TEXTING/SMS
Share images, plan a movie, or simply exchange gossip amongst your group of friends. Your friends can participate using texting or a browser or Talk.to.
WORKS OVER SMS/TEXTING
Your buddies don't need to download Talk.to. Send rich messages or group chat with anyone from your phonebook and they will be able to read and reply to your messages from their default SMS app. Invite them over to Talk.to for a richer messaging experience.
iPHONE, ANDROID, WINDOWS PHONE, MAC, PC, IPAD, TABLETS
Send texts to your friends from your laptop or from the comfort of your couch using your tablet. All your conversations are available on all your devices. You can seamlessly switch from one to the other and carry on your conversations using Talk.to.
BUDDIES CAN REPLY VIA THE WEB TOO
Your friends can reply to your SMS from a web browser. Save $$$ on conversations with friends from other countries instead of exchanging expensive texts. Get delivery and read receipts for texts.
READ AND DELIVERY CONFIRMATIONS
Get a confirmation when your friends have received or read your messages on Talk.to.
● Free messaging with friends on Talk.to
● SMS/texting with phonebook contacts
● Send texts using mobile, desktop or tablet
● Awesome groups and conference chat
● Group chat with friends and family, even if they are not on Talk.to, using free SMS
● Read and delivery receipts for all messages
● Unlimited history - access your history from anywhere
● Clean, gorgeous UI
● Image sharing
WE LOVE FEEDBACK
We missed your favorite feature? Facing an annoying problem? Please tell us! We love hearing from our users.
Make free video and voice calls to all your Google contacts when they use Google Video and Voice Chat™ on their Macs and PCs or when they use Vtok on their mobile devices.
★ Supported devices ★
This is an initial beta release of the app with limited device support. Front facing cameras on the following devices are supported:
HTC Evo 4G
Google Nexus S
Google Nexus One
All devices using Android OS 2.3.x or later.
★ Features ★
✓ Video and voice calls to Google Video and Voice Chat™ users and other Vtok mobile users.
✓ No account to sign-up. Just login with your Google/gmail account and start talking
✓ Works over Wi-Fi and 3G
✓ Devices supported are Android devices running OS version 2.1 or later.
✓ Cross platform app. You can also call Vtok users on iPhone4, iPhone 3GS and the 4th generation iPod Touch.
✓ Choose whether or not to use video in a call. You can also enable or disable video during a call
✓ Choose between front and back camera on your device
✓ Stay connected and receive calls, even when the app is closed and moved to the background
★ Call your friends on a Mac or a PC ★
Vtok users can call users of Google Video and Voice Chat users on a Mac or a PC. All they have to do is install a browser plugin from: http://www.google.com/chat/video
★ Please note ★
Vtok is an application that interoperates with Google Video and Voice Chat™ but is not endorsed by Google.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
See what reviewers are saying:
"Beejive was already our IM client of choice... Background notifications really just sealed the deal, and anything else they’ve added was just frosting on the already delicious cake."
"Overall, after testing various IM apps, Beejive is by far my favorite. The interface is slick and beautiful."
"BeejiveIM is an incredibly full-featured IM client, boasting capabilities that almost put it on par with desktop IM clients."
"Beejive IM is one of those mobile multi-network chat clients that's a joy to use--it's fast, graphically rich, and just works."
"BeejiveIM is a feature rich, multiprotocol instant messaging client that blows the pants off any other chat program offered in the App Store."
Key Instant Messaging Features:
* Save Money: Chat using your existing data plan, no per-message charges.
* Reliable and Efficient: Be connected 24/7 and it's gentle on your battery.
* Push Notifications: Be connected even after you close the app. Get notified instantly when you get a new message (requires OS 2.2+).
* Stay Connected: Log in with multiple Google accounts.
* Share Files: Send and receive files, including pictures and voice notes.
* Universal Interface: Optimized for both tablets and phones.
* Highly Customizable: Choose your color theme, chat wallpaper, buddy list styles, and more!
* No Sign-Up Required: Just sign in with your existing IM accounts, no need to sign up for anything!
* Real-time Chats: Quickly switch between multiple simultaneous chats.
* Group Chats: Chat with multiple buddies in one conversation.
* Full Unicode Support: Chat in any language supported by your Android device.
* Landscape Option: Type with a larger keyboard.
* Save Chats: Email your chats to save your chat history.
* Hyperlink Support: Automatically parses links for web pages, YouTube videos, email addresses, twitter usernames, and phone numbers.
* Emoticons Support.
Account & Buddy Features:
* Full Featured Buddy List: Sort, group, and easily search through your buddy list.
* Buddy Pounce: Receive an alert when your friends come online.
* Manage Your Buddies: Including support for add/remove, nicknames, groups, block, and approve/deny requests.
* Control Your Availability: Set auto-away and custom status messages, change privacy controls.
* Configurable Alerts: Customizable sound and vibrate settings.
* Buddy Icons: View your friends' icons, set your own.
BeejiveIM for Google Talk lets you chat on Google's chat network on the go with the proven reliability of BeejiveIM. Beejive's reliable and efficient networking has been tested and proven on multiple platforms and is available in a dedicated Android app just for Google's GTalk chat service. Move from cellular and wifi connections seamlessly. Stay connected after you close the application and be notified when you get a new message through push notifications (OS 2.2+). After being out of coverage BeejiveIM automatically reconnects and picks up where you left off.
* GTalk, Google, and Google logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
* BeejiveIM for Google Talk is not affiliated with nor sponsored by Google Inc.
Why you should choose Mo+:
- Free. All the services of voice calls and texting are as FREE as you believe!
- Always online. Call, chat and get connected with your GTalk friends, wherever you go.
- High-quality voice calls. The services provided by Mo+ include high-quality voice calls which can enable you to chat with your friends just like face to face.
- Easy to use. Start calling or texting with minimum tap.
More features coming soon... Stay tuned!
mo+, moplus, message, messenger, phone, talk, chat, mobile, SMS, voice, dial, communication, social
More about KakaoTalk:
★ Chosen by more than 130 million users worldwide
★ Fast, fun, easy way to communicate with friends and family
★ Uses Internet connection (3G/EDGE or Wi-Fi) for calls and messaging
★ Supports: Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows OS, Asha, Bada
- FAST: Speedy & reliable messaging no matter what your network
- FREE CHATS: FREE messages & multimedia (photos, videos, voice notes)
- FREE CALLS: High-quality voice calls (1:1 and group)
- EMOTICONS: Express it all with our included emoticons PLUS select from endless sticker collections in our Item Store
- GROUP CHAT: Chats with an unlimited number of friends
- PLUS FRIEND: Exclusive coupons & deals from your favorite brands
- VOICE FILTER: Fun free calls with Talking Tom & Ben’s voice filters
Other Amazing Features:
- Share your location
- Add friends using BlackBerry PIN
- See who read your messages (unread count)
- Multitask during free calls (send messages in other chat rooms)
- Schedule appointments, lunches, gatherings (w/ reminders)
- Use KakaoTalk on any smartphone and PC (multi-platform)
- Have even more fun with Kakao mobile games
Smart Office makes creating, editing, printing and sharing Microsoft Office and other documents on the move even easier through a contextual interface, drag and drop editing and sharing to email in original or PDF format and sharing to Dropbox or Google Docs.
PRINTING included! No need to buy a separate Printer app. You can print to thousands of wireless printers from 34 manufacturers including HP, Epson, Canon and Samsung.
NEW USER INTERFACE! The Smart Office 2 Dashboard is your new hub for mobile office activity. It allows quick access to Printing, Presenting, Explorer Views and a News Feed.
Manage files using Picsel’s Visual Explorer file manager. See thumbnails of your document in the Timeline view and helpful information in Document Info View. Our benchmark viewing technology means you can view Adobe PDF, image files, plain text and other standard applications, without losing important content.
Load email attachments, edit and send back while you’re out of the office or in a meeting. Smart Office can save as PDF for those important documents!
Create new documents from scratch. SmartOffice is the only office application that allows you to create documents using a FREE set of preloaded templates.
--- Features ---
★ View and edit major office documents.
★ Edit text directly in your document.
★ Export to PDF.
★ Print to thousands of wireless printers.
★ Choose fonts, colours, alignment, formatting, move images, and more.
★ Unique Document Info View.
★ Visually appealing Timeline View.
★ Send and receive email attachments.
★ Create and delete files in storage.
★ Recalculate spreadsheets and update charts with new formulae.
★ Zoom to any size from multiple-pages-on-screen, to huge.
★ Slide show presentation.
★ Cut and paste selections to the special scrap book and system clipboard.
★ Undo mistakes easily.
★ Reflow pages to fit screen or use full page layout.
★ Tablet user interface with easy dialogues.
★ Phone UI, with multi-touch or single touch gestures.
★ World’s first stereo 3D document viewing.
★ High performance loading and zooming.
★ Android 1.5 and later compatibility.
★ Search for text, and follow hypertext links.
★ Navigate easily to any page with convenient gestures.
★ Dropbox file sharing to cloud storage.
★ Google Docs file sharing for some files, beta
★ Email, SD card file access.
★ Create new documents from optional templates.
★ File browsing is convenient and fast.
★ Save correctly in original format without losing data.
--- File formats ---
★ Microsoft Office: all versions since 1997:
★ Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx (viewing and editing);
★ Adobe Acrobat PDF Viewer, PDF Reader, Save as PDF;
★ JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images; Vector WMF and EMF diagrams; plain text (viewing);
★ Print to selected wireless printers supporting HP PCL3GUI, PCL6, PCL5, Epson ESC/P-R, Samsung SPL.
--- Languages ---
Application localised for:
Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
View documents in the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
--- Connect ---
For up to date product news, sneak peaks and announcements find us on Facebook and Twitter:
You can also register for email updates and find support at: www.picselsmartoffice.com
► Edit and save all .ppt and .pptx files from Microsoft PowerPoint 97 up to 2013 seamlessly, without losing formatting or content
► Also opens and saves password-protected Microsoft PowerPoint files.
► Run self-playing or user-controlled slideshows
► Play sound, all object animations, animation schemes, and slides transitions during slideshows
► Export to PDF format and as collections of image files directly from within the app
► On-the-fly spell checking for English (US+UK), German, Swiss German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch
► Access documents in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and SkyDrive directly from within the app.
► Many character formatting options, including bold, italic, underlined, font and size, text and background color, subscript and superscript, small caps, and all caps
► Flexible paragraph formatting: left and right indent, first-line indent, paragraph alignment, line spacing, space above/below paragraph, tabs
► Lists with bullets and automatic numbering
► Display any TrueType or OpenType font
► Insert tables and images into placeholders
► Built-in slide sorter, outline view, and notes view
► Insert, delete, duplicate, rename, and hide slides
► Automatic hyphenation in 33 languages
► Multi-level undo and redo
► Send presentations by e-mail directly from SoftMaker Presentations Mobile in any of its file formats (PDF, PPT, PPTX, HTML, etc.)
► Menus and dialogs switchable between English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Greek, and Turkish
► ... and much more!
SoftMaker Presentations Mobile is the only presentation-graphics program for Android that truly deserves its name. Check it out now, you will be amazed by its capabilities, its spotless compatibility with Microsoft PowerPoint, and its friendly user interface.
Imagine this: You can start a presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint on your PC, edit it using SoftMaker Presentations Mobile, then finish it with Microsoft PowerPoint. Everything stays intact, no formatting is lost. No other Android presentation program does this!
Supported file formats: SoftMaker Presentations, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT, POT, PPS, PPTX, POTX, PPSX, PPTM, POTM, PPSM), RTF, HTML, many image file formats
Notes: If you have questions about this application, please do not post them in the ratings, but contact our support team directly:
Web site: http://www.softmaker.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
You can view the built-in help pages by opening the menu and then tapping on Tools > Help. Additional tips can be found at http://www.softmaker.com/english/tipsandroid_en.htm
Keywords: graphics, viewer, office, SoftMaker, Soft Maker, Microsoft Office, MS Office, alternative to QuickOffice, Documents to go, ThinkFree, Mobisystems, Officesuite, Polaris, Kingsoft
More from developer
Free version with 5 folders.
+ Gallery doesn't always follow changes reliably! BACK out of it completely to force update
+ Android <2.0 allows 'Share' one at a time only
1.20 option to transfer into hidden folder (not visible in Gallery)
Supports TLS, C/S Certificates, Integrated Authentication
Please send feedback/trouble reports via Menu|Feedback
Tip: use swipe left/right in contact list and conversations
Extra Features: support for external groups/email lists
Ctrl Bright let's you turn brightness all the way up via notification icon. No need to leave current activity to look for settings or a widget on the homescreen.
Click again to restore back to defaults.