Ohanae delivers TRUST by reimagining self-sovereign identity, password protection, cloud data protection, secure file sharing, while permitting a familiar access from any device.
Your Ohanae Account (Ohana Identity) is a verified digital identity with built-in Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) verification.
• Ohanae offers passwordless login using your Ohana Identity through Ohana Connect, a blockchain powered decentralized secure authentication mechanism for web and mobile app without the need for username and password.
Too Many People Reuse their Passwords.
• With the explosion of online services, the number of individual websites requiring registration has dramatically increased, and it is becoming apparent that the current username/password authentication model is unsustainable.
• To deal with dozens of individual usernames and passwords required by different sites, users are forced to either write down their usernames or reuse the same password for every website.
• This is undesirable as it creates multiple vectors for attacks leaving a single hacked site with the potential to completely compromise a user's digital identity on the Internet today.
• Ohanae creates unique strong password for each account to prevent password reuse.
• Ohanae ensures users that their passwords cannot be guessed, phished, or stolen.
For private files in personal cloud storage, Ohanae transparently encrypts files using a highly secure key that is generated on each use and not stored on the device or in the cloud. This encryption prevents access to documents by unauthorized users who might compromise your personal cloud storage accounts.
• All the files stored in your Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive will be automatically encrypted before they are uploaded to the cloud storage providers.
Ohanae delivers Secure File Sharing in a whole new way.
• You may share files and passwords securely with anyone using Email, WhatsApp, or personal cloud storage.
• Files are encrypted using unique encryption keys which are associated with specific recipients. This allows other Ohanae users to receive encrypted files from you without their knowing any of your critical security data, while maintaining the same level of data security.
• Folders in your personal cloud storage can be shared with other Ohanae users, and only those users in your sharing list can decrypt and access the shared files.
1. Ohana Connect: Passwordless login using Ohana Identity.
2. Password Protection: Create unique strong password for each account to prevent password reuse (password hygiene).
3. Secure Cloud Drive: Allow users to easily create, share, and keep files in personal cloud storage while permitting secure and simple access from any devices.
4. Secure File Sharing: You may share files securely with anyone via email attachment, WhatsApp, personal cloud storage, making sharing of files and passwords safer, faster, and more private.
5. The Ohanae solution is easy to install and use without any disruption to your normal workflows, users can download the Ohanae App from the popular app store.
6. One-time Signup, Good for Lifetime!