Let me just say that I am very fond of a dice app available for iOS. That particular app is not available for Android however. So I have been downloading/installing a number of different dice rolling apps for Android. Most of them have all been lacking. Some of the paid apps I have emailed the developer asking if they had the functionality I was looking for, and most of those emails have gone unanswered. I was pointed to this app by a friend. And well I am impressed. It's not as pretty as I would like, some 3D graphics and rolling physics would be a nice touch. But as far as what it can do ... it's amazing. This is now my dice app to use on any Android device. Thank you.
The only dice roller I need Great app, the formula builder and the customization options are the best. It also has a excellent interface, with all the info needed and without clutter or unnecessary gfx.
Neat and useful This looks like it can do all sorts of good things, but just the basic interface is better than the other apps I've tried.
Quick Dice Roller App. This app loads quick, has a ton of custom dice formula options, and smooth continuity during multiple/linked rolls. Dependable and consistent; create your own dice bags, too.
Not random enough Good features, but the rolls repeat too much.
Thank you! It took me a small slice of eternity to find a dice roller that didn't suck, and this is it. And yet another minor miracle, it's even better than "doesn't suck"! It's really quite good! No spam, no useless gimmicks, relatively uncluttered interface, and what I was REALLY looking for; FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE DICE! Thank you so much for making a great app!
- Fixed some annoying errors (thanks to Lisa for reporting them)
- Add Named Values to quick modifiers bar for easy access
- Create percentage modifiers
- Fine tuning for Named Values (+1/-1 buttons)
- Increased max number of bags, dice, variables, modifiers and linked results
- Faster startup speed
- Improved random number generator
- Improved translations (en, fr)
- Fixed FC opening Help page on devices without a browser
- Fixed computation of some formulas