Vorteile im Überblick:
- Intuitive Gestensteuerung
- SMS und E-Mails einfach vorlesen lassen
- direkt auf Mitteilungen per Anruf antworten
- DIE WELT Nachrichten (Schlagzeilen, Sport, Motor, Kultur, Politik) voreingestellt.
- Weitere Nachrichten-Kanäle können nach eigenem Interesse hinzugefügt werden.
"Wischen" um vor oder zurück zu gelangen, "Tippen" zum Auswählen und weitere einfache Befehle ermöglichen eine einfache Bedienung der App.
Je nach Tageszeit kann der Bildschirm angepasst werden, was Ihnen ein noch sichereres Bedienen ermöglicht.
Tipp: Für noch mehr Vorlese-Komfort können Sie in der App ein Sprachpaket kaufen, das die Sprachausgabe Ihres Android Phones verbessert.
Eine Nutzung während der Autofahrt ist nur unter Beachtung der Vorgaben der Straßenverkehrsordnung (§ 23 Abs. 1a) zulässig. Danach ist dem Fahrer eine Benutzung eines Mobil- oder Autotelefons untersagt, wenn er hierfür das Mobiltelefon oder den Hörer des Autotelefons aufnimmt oder hält. Dies gilt nicht, wenn das Fahrzeug steht und bei Kraftfahrzeugen der Motor ausgeschaltet ist. Nutzen Sie entsprechende Vorrichtungen und Hilfsmittel, welche die Benutzung während der Fahrt erlauben.
Viel Spaß mit der App wünscht Ihnen
- Replies with SMS to the rejected calls
- System notifications appear for the rejected calls
- Automatically responds to received sms messages
- SMS reply message is easily editable
- Multiple sized widgets with direct access to the driving profile states
The driving profile states:
- RED Profile (Silent): Rejects incoming calls, phone does not ring, automatically responds with sms.
- YELLOW Profile (Vibrate): Rejects incoming calls, phone vibrates for 3 seconds then it hangs up the call, automatically responds with sms.
- GREEN Profile (Normal): Rejects incoming calls, phone rings and vibrates for 3 seconds then it hangs up the call, automatically responds with sms.
Request a cab near you in 1 quick click. It is easy! Track your driver's arrival in real-time, and hold the driver accountable by rating him/her at the end of the ride. It IS FREE! You only pay the taxi meter fare. Taxi? SaferTaxi!
WHY USE SAFERTAXI?
- FREE: Safer Taxi is free to download and use. You only pay what is shown on the taxi meter. No hidden costs
- SUPER FAST AND EASY: We locate you automatically using your phone GPS and Wireless. Your cab is merely 1 click away. Then, watch your driver approach in real-time on a map
- FREE WIFI: All our taxis are also WiFi hotspots. Enjoy our complimentary Internet, especially when you are stuck in traffic
- ELECTRONIC PAYMENT: Out of cash? Not a problem with Safer Taxi. In Sao Paulo (SP), Santiago de Chile, and Rio de Janeiro you can pay with your credit card
- NEED A CAB URGENTLY? During rainy days or rush hour, simply indicate a tip within your booking request to attract nearby drivers
- RIDE HISTORY: If you leave an item behind, do not worry, your ride history and driver detail are saved inside the application for your record
- LOYALTY POINTS: Accumulate taxi miles each trip you take and convert the miles to free rides
- TRAVEL: Are you a frequent traveler? No problem our app works in Brasil, Argentina, and Chile
Safer Taxi was praised by: CNN Chile, TVN, Veja Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, La Nacion, Globo TV, Radio Cooperativa, Radio Metro, El Mercurio, Fohla, ...
★★★★★ "That was amazing! In one click, my taxi was waiting outside for me when I walked out the door. I used Safer Taxi in both Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo and it works like a charm – way better than 99taxis." – Thyago (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
★★★★★ "I love knowing what driver to expect when I book! The driver profiles and ratings are super cool. I tried Easy Taxi and they do not offer ratings." – Maria (Santiago, Chile)
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE HISTORY OF SAFERTAXI
SaferTaxi was started in 2009 in Buenos Aires long before Uber, Hailo, myTaxi or GetTaxi gained popularity in Europe and the US. However, as it was a pure text message based taxi system, the founders decided to change the business model to be more similar to Uber or Hailo. Today you can use your cell phone to book a cab and pay electronically (in Santiago, Rio de Janeiro, and San Pablo only, and Buenos Aires will follow shortly). We believe our solution goes beyond what Uber and Hailo can offer with a pure focus to be the best app within Latin America.
ABOUT OUR COMPETITORS
In Argentina there are different applications to book taxis, for example, Easy Taxi, Dinero Taxi, and EcoTaxi. However, these applications do not target directly Buenos Aires like Safer Taxi does. In Chile, Safer Taxi is facing competition from Easy Taxi only (based in Santiago). There are nearly no radio taxi providers or remis companies. Cabbify offers a high-end service similar to Uber, but at a much higher price point than taxis. Finally, in Brazil, Safer Taxi faces competition from 99Taxis, Easy Taxi, ResolveAi, Taxija, Taxibeat, WayTaxi, moove Taxi, and icab2go. Of those, Taxibeat, Taxija, 99taxis and Easy Taxi are probably the more advanced once. However, none of the competitors in Argentina, Chile, and Brazil offer free wifi to customers, ride history, loyalty points, or electronic payment.
GPS AND MAPS DISCLAIMER
Please note that Safer Taxi is not responsible for the accuracy of your GPS. Your GPS position is influenced by the quality of your phone and whether you have WiFi assisted GPS turned on. Please note also, that unlike Waze or Foursquare, Safer Taxi is not building its own maps. All maps are provided by Google.
O aplicativo do MapaRadar utiliza o GPS do seu aparelho para calcular sua velocidade e alertar os radares na sua frente, mesmo com a tela do aparelho desligada ou com outro aplicativo de navegação sendo utilizado.
Mantenha o aplicativo aberto para visualizar sua posição atual (incluindo a velocidade) e os pontos ao seu redor.**
Os alertas visuais, sonoros e de vibração ajudam o motorista o evitar surpresas durante a viagem.
Configure os tipos de alerta que deseja receber e se deseja ser avisado apenas quando estiver acima da velocidade.
Mantenha a tela do aparelho desligada e receba os alertas praticamente sem utilizar a bateria.
Funciona perfeitamente sem conexão 3G*
Atualize a base de radares diretamente no aparelho, simples, fácil e rápido.
Evite multas e dirija com segurança.
O aplicativo MapaRadar é uma obra da MobileMasters.
*Mapas não aparecerão na tela do aparelho, mas seu funcionamento continua normalmente
** O aplicativo não tem o objetivo de traçar rotas, apenas visualizar o mapa para auxílio ao usuário
Conheça mais sobre o MapaRadar em:
Conheça mais sobre a MobileMasters em:
ezcam myspeed speedcam radardroid pro radar tomtom sygic waze
Cependant une astuce ( https://twitter.com/ocochardlabbe/status/436808592797491200 ) permet relativement simplement d'afficher de nouveau ces radars même si vous avez fait la mise à jour.
Si vous souhaitez ABSOLUMENT remettre les radars visibles dans Waze, changez les paramètres automatiquement en un clic grâce à cette petite application ABEdesBois.
Ce que fait ABEdesBois ? Exactement la même chose que l'astuce citée plus haut, mais simplement en un clic sans avoir besoin de savoir ou trouver le fichier, ni savoir comment le modifier.
Cette astuce ne sera peut-être plus possible dans les prochaines versions de Waze... Mais d'ici la profitez en pour garder une route plus sûre.
Ensemble nous le ferons mieux.
When you leave your car, you can set the location and take a picture with a single tap on the widget.
Later you can review the spot on a 3D map. You can tilt and rotate the map and animate the camera to the marker. A detailed view presents additional information like the address and the photo.
You can get turn-by-turn directions to the spot with Waze, Google Maps Navigation or any other suitable app of your choice.
Data Privacy Statement: When you set the location, the current latitude, longitude and time are stored on your device in a private folder. If you use the app to take a picture, it is stored on the SD card. Where is my Car 3D does not display any advertisements.
We appreciate all feedback.
Other supported Navigation App's:
✔ Waze ✔ Sygic ✔ Mapfactor ✔ Navigon ✔ CoPilot GPS ✔ OsmAnd (+) ✔ Wisepilot ✔ Be-on-road ✔ GPS Navigation & Maps ✔ Navigate 6
supported navigation modes:
✔ car ✔ public transport (train,bus) ✔ bicycle ✔ foot
*NEW* - You can start other apps before the navigation starts. (e.g. speed trap warner, GPS recording)
✔ Add places and positions to your app using the address or GPS coordinates
✔ Start Google Maps Navigation (or Waze, Sygic, MapFactor, Navigon, CoPilot GPS, OsmAnd, Wisepilot, Be-on-road, GPS Navigation & Maps, Navigate 6) with just one click.
✔ Choose your route based on means of transportation - by car, public transport, bicycle or foot.
✔ Set Widgets for your destionations and start the navigation directly from your home screen.
✔ Organize your frequently used addresses by catagory (e.g. family, friends, business contacts).
✔ Enables you to set exact placemarks by using either the map or GPS coordinates.
✔ Share your locations with your friends.
✔ Transfer new locations directly from Google Maps into Clicknav.
✔ Save your current position, for example to quickly find exactly where you parked your car.
✔ Backup your locations or export them in a excel file and import them on another device or after an update
✔ Supported by Android smartphones and tablets beginning with Version 2.1.
Note: To call up extended functions for your locations, press longer on a location.
Not affiliated with Google Maps Inc
Navfree not yet supported
place places location locations placemark placemarks GPS position Click nav navigate address Book addresses addressbook navigation widget widgets POI point of interest category find contacts touch feet car bicycle card map vehicle route google database manage manager app guide routefinder Navigator OSM Open Street Map openstreetmap.org garmin cheap online offline tracking android Roadmaps Distance Directions find search free Googlw Maps Goggle Map locale localisation
Today's technology already allow drivers to be guided by a GPS. To take this a step further, this app provides a system to monitor and analyze the driving quality by using the accelerometer (G-sensor) of your smartphone. This will help you determine if the driving is good or bad, helping you improving your own driving skills. Hence the name "Driving Skill Monitor" (DriSMo).
The goal of this application is to emphasize the attention towards good driving quality and make the drivers aware of their own driving quality. By raising the awareness of driving quality, you can increase the quality of driving. Fuel efficiency will also be improved, as a result.
★ Advanced quality monitoring
- Multiple monitor views
- Realtime quality feedback
- Text to speech supported (English only)
★ Retrospective trip analysis
- Quality graph
- Quality rating and general trip information
- Map view, including quality track
★ Map and GPS-tracking
★ SMS auto-reply
★ Power-saving option
★ Export quality data (CSV file)
★ Share your trip on Facebook
Fields of use:
★ Show off your driving skills, and compare them to other friends.
★ Prove that your car is of good quality, and that it is comfortable driving.
★ Measure acceleration, by using the debug monitor.
★ Save money on gas, by driving more smoothly!
Found a bug/Got a feature request? Send us mail! :)
Why all the permissions?
• Internett access:
For downloading the map, and (if you want to) for posting to FB.
• Send SMS/Read SMS:
If enabled, DriSMo will repsond to incoming messages with a predefined message.
• Read location (GPS):
This is used to spot where you are, so the app can log and display the location on a map.
• Read phone state and incoming calls:
If enabled, this is used to send a predefined message to incoming calls, to let them know you are driving.
• Storage and saving to SD-card:
To log each trip, DriSMo saves a file for each trip on the SD-card.
• System tools:
To prevent the phone from sleeping when assessing driving quality, and for running DriSMo in the background when driving.
• Control vibrator:
To turn off the vibrator when assessing driving quality.
Keywords: vehicle, car, driving, ride, quality, skill, smooth driving, driving skill, car dock, car app, andicar, accelerometer, tracker, GPS, Waze, Google maps, Open Street Map, OSM, Navigator, Speedometer, HUD, g-forces, comparison, sms autoreply, facebook sharing, google+, g+, google plus, drivesafe.ly, safe drive, car home, dashboard, speed watcher, careful driver.
This is a real driving app, unlike smartphone simulation games like Drag Racing, Drift Mania, NEED FOR SPEED, Head To Head Racing, Championship Lite, Jet Car Stunts, Raging Thunder, Car Conductor, and other cool games!
This app senses and analyzes the driving dynamics, not just visualizing and recording the speed and video, such as DailyRoads Voyager, AutoBoy BlackBox, SpeedView, Ulysse Speedometer, Ulysse Gizmos and other cool apps.
This app puts focus on how people drive, not so much where people drive like some great navigation apps like VZ Navigator, My Verizon, waze, navigator by Verizon Wireless, my T-Mobile, iGo, AT&T navigator, Maverick, Sygic, Here I Am, Google Map Navigation, NAVIGON MobileNavigator, Beat the Traffic, Traffic Jam, RAC Traffic, and other cool apps.
★★ Featured on Google Play homepage in 20 countries ★★ MTA App Quest award winner ★★
• Live arrivals: Click a nearby station on the map, or search for a specific line
• Trip planner: Compare between alternate routes to your destination
• Step by step navigation: Easily find your way on the map, including walking directions
• Real time service alerts / advisories: Receive real time updates with push notifications on the lines you use frequently
• Static transport system maps for NY, LA, SF, Boston, Chicago, Miami and other popular train / subway / tram systems (a PDF viewer is required).
How is Moovit "powered by the crowd"?
Moovit is a real cooperative, community-driven project. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, then add real-time data from operators and users.
Just by riding with Moovit open, you help contribute live data back to the community. You can also send active reports about your ride or station from the report button.
Supported cities and agencies in the US:
• Atlanta: Atlanta Rapid Transit, MARTA
• Ann Arbor: TheRide, UMICH
• Austin: Capital Metro
• Boston: Boston Subway, CATA, Massport, MBTA Bus Ferry, Light Rail, Rail, MetroWest Regional Transit Authority, RIPTA
• Buffalo: NFTA Bus and Metro
• Chicago: CTA, CTA-L, Metra, PACE
• Cincinnati: Southwest Ohio Regional Transit Authority
• Cleveland: Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
• Dallas / Fort Worth: DART, Commuter Rail, Light Rail, Streetcar, The T
• DC Baltimore: Arlington Transit, DC Circulator, Fairfax Connector, MARC, MET-Bus, Metro Subway, MTA, RideOn
• Denver: RTD, RTD Light Rail
• Detroit: DDOT
• Hampton Roads: Hampton Roads Transit (HRT)
• Huston: METRO
• Kansas City: KCATA, The JO
• Las Vegas: Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Los Angeles: LA Big Blue Bus, Free Airport Shuttle, LADOT, LAX FlyAway, Metro, Metrolink Trains, OCTA, PVTransit, Riverside Transit, Torrance Transit
• Louisville: TARC - Transit Authority of River City
• Madison: Metro Transit
• Miami: BCT, MDT, MDT Metromover, MDT Metrorail
• Minneapolis-St.Paul: Airport (MAC), Maple Grove, Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, Prior Lake, Scott County, SouthWest Transit, U-Pass
• New York - New Jersey: CTTransit- Stamford, LIRR, Metro-North Railroad, MNR Hudson Rail Link, MTA Bus Company, MTA Rail, Nassau Inter-County Express, NJ TRANSIT Rail & Tram, Norwalk Transit, NY Waterway, NYC Subway, Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation, Shore Line East
• New Orleans RTA: Tram and Bus
• Philadelphia: SEPTA Rail, Subway & Trolley
• Phoenix: Valley Metro LRT
• Pittsburgh: Port Authority Subway & Funicular
• Portland: TriMet
• Salt Lake City: UTA
• San Diego: MTS, North County Transit District
• Seattle: Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, ST Bus, Light Rail, Washington State Ferries
• San Francisco Bay Area: AC Transit, AirBART, BART, Baylink, Blue & Gold Fleet, Caltrain, County Connection, Golden Gate Transit, Harbor Bay Ferry, Marguerite Shuttle, Marin Transit, Menlo Park Midday Shuttle, MUNI, SamTrans, SF Cable Car, VTA
• St. Louis: Metro St. Louis
• Tampa - St. Petersburg: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit, PSTA
• Toronto: GO Transit, Grand River Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, MiWay, Toronto Subway, TTC, York Region Transit
• Montreal: AMT, RTL, STM, STL
• Ottawa: OC Transpo
• Vancouver: CMBC, SkyTrain, TransLink, WCEX
• Winnipeg: Winnipeg Transit
• Calgary: Calgary Transit, CTrain
• Edmonton: ETS
We'd love to hear from you and stay connected:
• Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
• Follow us on Twitter: @moovitapp
A great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app.
תוסף לעמוד ראשי (Widget) המציג את דיווחי התנועה בכל הארץ
בזמן אמת. כולל דיווחים על ניידות משטרה.
ניתן לחפש דיווחים לפי שם עיר/רחוב/צומת, ולסנן לפי מרחק מהמקום הנוכחי שלך.
דיווחי תנועה, עדכוני תנועה, פקקים, עומסי תנועה, ישראל, waze
, כבישים, מכוניות, מכונית, ניווט, מבזקי תנועה, עומסים על המפה
✓ Fast & Easy: Don't waste your time hailing cabs under the hot sun or in the rain. Find taxis easily with a push of the button and don’t be late anymore
✓ Safe: We thoroughly screen and train each driver to ensure that only those with clear history and best skills become our partners. Our cab app allows you to see driver's identity and car. Lost an item? Track your taxi on the fingerprints and never worry about safety anymore!
✓ Free: EasyTaxi is free to download and the taximeter only starts running upon boarding. No extra charges when when you book a taxi* and the tip is absolutely voluntary
✓ Excellent service: The support team will contact your taxi driver to ensure timely arrival. Should any disruption occur rest assured we don’t leave you on your own. No more bargaining and callouts!
And more! Depending on location, you can request an airport taxi or enlarged luggage. The in-app taxi pay system provides safe mobile payments through credit card or PayPal. So, why wait, request your online taxi now, get your friends together and fancy a night out!
* Additional fee applies in the Philippines (p70) and Thailand (BHT 20).
How to use:
• Wait for the app to automatically locate your address using GPS
• Confirm your location and tap “Request taxi”
• Watch how Easy Taxi assigns a nearby driver. Follow him on the map
You will be prompted to create a new account when you book taxi. The app requires good GPS reception and Internet connection. The lack of accuracy in determining the location may be an error from Google API, Waze or Foursquare.
You can hail a taxi with the app in the following places:
• Argentina: Buenos Aires, Cordoba, Rosario,
• Bolivia: Santa Cruz
• Brazil: São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Porto Alegre, Recife, Belo Horizonte, Brasília, Curitiba, and 26 more cities
• Chile: Santiago, Iquique
• Colombia: Barranquilla, Bogotá, Bucaramanga, Cali, Cartagena, Cúcuta, Ibagué, Manizales, Medellín, Pereira, Santa Marta, Villavicencio
• Ecuador: Quito, Guayaquil
• Egypt: Cairo
• Ghana: Accra
• Hong Kong: Hong Kong
• India: Mumbai
• Indonesia: Jakarta
• Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru
• Mexico: Mexico City, Queretaro
• Nigeria: Lagos
• Pakistan: Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi
• Panama: Panama City
• Peru: Lima, Arequipa, Cusco, Trujillo, Piura, Chiclayo
• Philippines: Manila
• Saudi Arabia: Riyadh
• Singapore: Singapore
• South Korea: Busan, Seoul, Sacheo, Yeosu, Suncheon, Jinju
• Taiwan: Taipei
• Thailand: Bangkok
• Uruguay: Montevideo
• Venezuela: Caracas
• Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
Partners & Promos:
Our renowned yellow taxi app partnered with some of world’s most renowned companies to provide you with top specials, deals, and rewards for the most loyal users. Some of the current- and past initiatives include: Free Taxi Day (ride a taxi for free), Bibliotáxi (free books in partner cabs), Don’t Drink and Drive (promoting safe and responsible driving), as well as various relief campaigns. All thanks to VISA, Santander, Payleven, Lazada, Zalora, Smart Mobile, and inBev, to name just a few.
Awards & Recognition:
The Easy Taxi application won multiple awards as a pioneer in taxi call service in Latin America. This includes Startup Weekend RIO, IBM SmartCamp Brazil, Startup Farm RIO, and TNW Awards.
As a leader among the taxi apps, it’s been featured under top transportation apps, utilities apps, and travel apps. Still hesitating? Check the ratings – nearly 90% of the reviews are 4- and 5 star!
☂ Need help or want to know more?
Visit the global www.easytaxi.com page or drop an email to email@example.com. Don’t forget to befriend Easy Taxi on Facebook and Twitter – just search for your country page!
Imagine you are driving along with your smartphone phone mounted to your dash using the navigation. It’s a sunny day out, clear blue skies, and nothing but empty road ahead of you. Suddenly, you see a UFO in the sky just hovering above the freeway, in typical fashion with blinking lights and all. It takes you a few seconds to realize what you are seeing, and you quickly try and change your settings to get to your camera app. You press home, then hunt for your camera app and launch it. But by the time your camera is ready and focuses, the UFO has disappeared. You know what you saw. But no one will believe what you saw. Without any evidence, you’re just as crazy as uncle Ted, talking about alien abductions and UFOs and being best friends with Bigfoot and what it was like dating a mermaid.
You wish you had a dashcam or car cam like the police or like everyone in Russia seems to have, but you don’t want to buy yet another device to mount to your car.
That time has come!
With NavCam app you will be able to navigate the unknown roads and be confident that you’ll never miss an interesting moment. With our looping video recording,, even if you saw something interesting over a minute ago, you can still see the clip in the phone and save it to our free cloud services and view online. This will ensure that your local storage doesn’t get eaten up by driving videos. Bonus, if you did see a UFO or a celebrity or a meteor shower, you can share the videos easily with your friends.
Our unique shake/collision detection also ensures that if you get into a car accident, NavCam app will automatically save that clip, so you have a video leading up to and during the accident.
Unlike other dashcam apps that are available, you don’t sacrifice one functionality for another. Why not both!?
Recording videos of length 20 s, 30 s, 60 s, 5 min, 10 min,unlimited length and custom videos limited only by the SDCard space (Long press on Red Car). User can click anytime on the red car to save a video immediately.
What's new in version 1.03
a) Added waze support
What's new in version 1.02
a) Dropbox integration. Now save videos in your dropbox
b) Auto focus for recording
c) More features as in Paid Version
What's new in version 1.01
a) Ability to save videos locally
b) Ability to change orientation of recorded videos
c) Ability to delete uploaded or saved videos
d) Improvements to video upload functionality
***this is a Samsung Galaxy series optimised app (Android 4+). please let us know of any issues on other platforms and we will keep working on those***
iOnRoad improves driving in real time using the power of advanced smartphones. The app uses the smartphone’s native camera, GPS and sensors to detect vehicles in front of the host vehicle, alerting drivers when they are in danger. Our Visual Radar maps objects in front of the driver in real-time, calculating the driver's current speed using native sensors. As the vehicle approaches danger, an audio-visual warning pops up to alert of a possible collision, allowing the driver to brake in time.
WINNER OF NUMEROUS PRIZES
- Best Android Augmented Reality App for 2011
- CES 2012 Design and Engineering Showcase Award
- CTIA Wireless E-Tech Award
As seen on Forbes, ABC, Fox News, Cnet, Fast Company, Financial Times and many others.
This is an ad supported version. Please upgrade to the Pro version to remove ads.
FORWARD COLLISION WARNING
Mount your device and iOnRoad will recognize traffic ahead and warn of potential collisions. iOnRoad warns you of collisions with audio and visual alerts, even when running in the background!
HEADWAY MONITORING WARNING
Use your cam to monitor your headway distance for ongoing feedback in a HUD-like display.
LANE DEPARTURE WARNINGS (free for a limited time!)
Receive an audio-visual warning in case you are departing off the highway road (over 60 km/h). This can be a true life saver if you are swerving, drowsy or otherwise distracted.
ULTIMATE CAR LOCATOR
The BEST car locator. AUTOMATICALLY detects you are parked and takes a snapshot of your parking spot. Later it will guide you to your car using the GPS and the snapshot to guide you indoor as well.
- Background mode, the recommended mode that avoids any distraction
- Speeding alert
- SMS & notification reader (free for a limited time!)
- Automatic direction of calls to speaker while driving
- 24/7 protection with Automatic Driving Detection
- Geo-tagged snapshots and sharing on Facebook
- Complete driving log including snapshots of risky events
- Trusted accessory store - Get the best car mount for your device today!
PROTECTS YOU WHILE OTHER APPS ARE RUNNING
iOnRoad runs in the background while you make calls, run Trapster, CarHome or other apps. iOnRoad is compatible with cool community nav apps like Google maps, Waze, Sygic, Navigon, iGo, Magellan, Telenav, Telmap Trapster, and Garmin Nuvi, and parking apps such as MyCar Locator and Car Home
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- 1GHz processor
- VGA (640x480) video feed
A list of supported devices is available at http://www.ionroad.com/download-ionroad.
- Continued use of GPS significantly reduces battery life so we recommend using an in-car charger & windshield mount.
- Not interested in your driving log? Turn off any data collection in the setting.
- iOnRoad is still in beta & we're working hard to improve it - join our community to help!
iOnRoad DOES NOT REPLACE SAFE DRIVING AND WILL NOT CATCH ALL WARNINGS. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!
This first-class application lets the user view maps for traveling plans, destinations, and locations of their choice. What is truly great about this application is that the user does not need Internet access and maps that are accessed can be stored in the favorites folder.
Some of the most prominent features of MetroMaps are:
- Users can access more than one hundred subway maps with one simple application.
- The application offers a SearchBar that allows the user to type in the name of a city.
- You can share subway maps by social networks or emails.
- It is available in multiple languages.
For a person who travels frequently on a global scale, MetroMaps is a necessity. Overall, MetroMaps is the traveler's companion and could prevent a user from getting lost when trying to find that new location!
USA/Canada: AppRadio 2 & 3 (SPH-DA100, SPH-DA110, SPH-DA210), AVH-X8500BHS, AVIC-X950BH, AVIC-Z150BH
Europe: AppRadio (SPH-DA100, SPH-DA110), AVH-X8500BT, AVIC-F850BT, AVIC-F950BT, AVIC-F950DAB, AVIC-F50BT
ROW: AVH-X8550BT, AVH-X8580BT, AVH-X8590BT
NOTE: Android compatibility requires the Android device to meet certain hardware and software requirements. To view a full list of AppRadio Mode compatible Android devices, please visit the URL below:
EUROPE / Russia:
Software End User License Agreement
More from developer
protextme Fleet management back-office online
Download ProtextMe today - Drive Safely with ProtextMe SMS Reader and SMS Responder!
Listen to SMS, listen to TXT messages
No need to push start button-this app works fully automatically!
Protextme works with Whatsapp, Waze, Viber, Email, Facebook, etc.
ProtextMe senses when the vehicle starts moving automatically no need GPS or hardware required. It can wait! For your Safety, keep your eyes on the road .Increase your safety by avoiding distractions while driving
Get It and Forget It, you're Protexted,
Why ProtextMe ?
1. ProtextMe automatically detects when you are driving and when you are not. No GPS or additional hardware required. Battery friendly Minimal battery usage.
2. ProtextMe SMS (Text) Reader - reads incoming text messages out loud.
3. Automatic Auto reply (Auto Responder) - When you are driving, the sender receives an automatic, editable message: “Hi, I’m driving. If it’s urgent – please call.”
4. ProtextMe silences the tones of all types of messages (SMS, e-mail, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.).
What makes ProtextMe different from its competitors?
1. Battery friendly - ProtextMe is the only application with a unique algorithm for identifying the start and end of driving, developed without hardware or reliance on GPS.
3. ProtextMe offers a full solution for the problem of texting while driving.
4. One-time installation – Get it and forget it, you are Protexted!
5. No manual action needed when you start driving
6. Recommended by road safety organizations worldwide
We love feedback and are committed to continuous improvement. If you run have any problems, don't do it in the reviews here since we will NOT be able to contact you.
Please contact us through our site http://www.protextme.com/
or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/protextme
such as CA, Microsoft, Symantec, Adobe, McAfee, Babylon, Veritas, Corel.
Our on-line sales system works at maximum efficiency to market the client’s product and achieve global
exposure, leaving our client developers free to work on what they do best: create quality software.
Our sales interface site is expertly designed to attract traffic from around the globe.