Wireboard lets you use your PC as remote keyboard to type on your phone or tablet via WiFi. It is for everyone who prefers to type on a computer keyboard rather than the small touchscreen of your phone, for example while texting and chatting with friends or when trying to copy a long URL from/to your phone.
* Easy to use and comfortable typing on your Windows PC, including all the standard features like copy and paste, spell checking, etc
* Sharing files between your phone and PC over WiFi, for example to attach an image to a chat
* Shared clipboard functionality
* Encrypted connections - so it's safe to use in a public WiFi
* No cloud, third party server, etc involved. All your data stays in your local network
* Screen Capture support for advanced users
- Besides this app you will have to install the Windows client (for Windows 7 and higher with .Net 4.6 or Windows 10). It's free, open-source and contains no advertisement neither. You can get it on https://www.wireboard.net.
- Your phone and PC need to be in the same local network (usually via WiFi)