This app will automatically find all ONEs in the same network for simple one-click connectivity.
The following features are supported at the moment:
- Browse and play music from the built-in hard drive and playlists
- Browse and play music directly from the Albums cover
- Edit the metadata of your music. At the moment, the possibility to change the album cover is not supported.
- Search music via the SEARCH MASK (local HDD only)
- Sort your music by Artist, or Album, or Release date, etc.
- Playback control (play/pause, skip, volume etc.). Volume keys on smartphone are not supported at the moment. To adjust volume, access the main play screen and drag volume bar on the left side.
- Browse and play music from UPnP sources that are linked to Olive ONE
- Playback control from UPnP sources (play/pause, skip, volume etc.).
- Browse, play and add internet radio stations
- Create and modify playlists
IMPORTANT: This app only works in combination with the Olive ONE.
Please make sure that your ONE is in the same network as your mobile device.
Changes on the previous version 1.25.7:
- Added a manual entry mask for the IP address
- Fixed some bugs on the keyboard
- Added the automatic Refresh on the Sources View
- Changed the behaviour when clicking the Settings button (four square button)
- Added support for Android version 5.0 (Lollipop)
It uses SIP protocol based for signaling.
Supports G729,PCMU, PCMA codecs.
Runs Behind NAT or private IP.
User Friendly Interface.
Auto Sync of Balance.
Real Time Sip status messages.
Address book integration.
Compatible with all sip standard switches.
It has very efficient implementation of jitter buffer to play voice smoothly.
Silent suppression and comfort noise generation has been used to reduce the bandwidth usage, and this makes the dialer more efficient in making VoIP calls.
Integrates with mobiles phonebook and auto detects (+) sign when contact is picked from phonebook.