It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not.
If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset.
Whenever you are in a call, a new "control" button appears (default location is on the top left of the screen).
Pressing this button enables (Green icon) or disables (Red icon) the service for the current call.
Alternatively you can use notification on the status bar instead of the control button.
Please note that when disabling the service it will turn off the speaker.
Furthermore, the speaker button of the dialer may not indicate the current status of the speaker (on\off), nevertheless the status is changed.
Some devices may need to be calibrated for the app to work correctly.
See 'Calibration' option in settings if needed.
- Set default service status.
- Disable the service when phone is set to silent or vibrate (optional).
- On each call, you can change the service status for that specific call (It does not change your dialer).
Using it will turn the speaker on if service is enabled, and off if service is disabled.
- Set the speaker status when call starts.
- When changing to speaker, set the volume to maximum (configurable).
- Keep the screen on when speaker and/or headset is in used (optional).
- Control for speaker on\off delay (separate delay for on and off).
- Select between using control button or notification on status bar.
- Custom location of the control button.
- Custom transparency of control button.
Default setting is to turn off the speaker quickly when putting it near the ear, but a longer delay to turn it off.
This way if you just move the phone for a second from the ear it will not turn it on.
Any comments\requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just put in the subject "Auto Speaker".
Special thanks to:
- Mitch Atchley - For his big help in testing the application
- Nauman Afzal (@nomidesigns) - For Designing and and contributing the application icon
"I saw/heard a major difference . It realy helps."
"Omg. Cant believe it worked"
"Even if it doesnt work, its good for annoying people. Seemed like it worked though"
While the old fashioned method is still the best, Speaker Clean utilizes patent pending technology and ultra sound frequencies to attempt to dislodge dirt and particles that may be clogged in your speakers. Simply lay the device on a flat surface then tap the whirlwind button to initiate cleaning. The complete cycle takes less than thirty seconds but may provide a world of difference for speaker clarity.
Free, no more push ads, just a link to more free apps after cleaning!
* Speaking SMS messages with the senders name (It'll say something like "Jasmin texted you saying, I'd love to meet up on the green at two pm"), however stripping out them smiley faces and links so you don't get confusing things spoken
* Announcing a caller. Wanting to ignore everyone except a special someone? Well, it'll announce who's calling and then keep telling you
* Skip silent. Want Speaker to shut up while your on silent? Speaker can do this, or whatever you prefer
* Headphones-only mode. This means that if you plug your headphones in, Speaker will notify you otherwise shuts up
* Audio ducking. This will turn down your volume by a couple of notches so you can actually hear what the speaker is telling you. (If you're running Froyo, this feature is done by your system).
* Speak Desktop Notifications. If an app supports "desktop notifications" via this app: https://market.android.com/details?id=org.damazio.notifier then they will automatically be read out by Speaker if you wish!
So yeah, please enjoy, rate, review and look at my other apps.
If you get any issues, please email me!
If you are a developer you can add support for your app using the details here:
Like @kennydude apps on Facebook:
SpeakerPhone Ex (Extended) is a simple application that stays in the background and does not take extra battery power.
(Please make sure you exclude SpeakerPhone Ex from any Task killers.)
(If you report a bug within the rating, we can not respond to that nor can we fix it, we kindly ask you to contact us by email)
It adds a few extra features to your Speaker Phone automation using your phone's proximity sensor and light sensors (not all phones support light sensor, a built in test decides that)
1. The ability to Auto answer your call when you hold the phone close to your face (not compatible with all phones).
2. The ability to turn the speakerphone on/off automatically depending on whether your phone is held to your face or not.
* Fine tune the auto answer functionality, to minimize accidental answers
* More options in Alerts
* Main button to activate/deactivate app
* Several auto hangup options.
* You will be supporting the developer :)
While we try our best for this app to work on the widest range of phones without any problems, sometimes the app will fail. If you do experience any problems, please do contact us to address the issue, we can't fix a problem if we don't know about it.
Please use the "Report" feature of the application if it crashes, this allows us to debug the application better (without personal information).
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To detect outgoing calls.
READ_PHONE_STATE: To detect incoming calls.
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: To allow the app to turn the speakerphone on/off.
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE: To answer calls automatically.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To allow the app to write Uncaught Exception trace on the SDCARD.
WAKE_LOCK: To allow the app to force screen on/off
keywords:speaker phone,auto speaker phone,loudspeaker,auto loudspeaker,speaker,proximity
It's not always possible during driving to switch to speaker or even during a normal call the phone may fall and then you will need to switch to speaker mode
This is a tool that monitor during a call check if Speaker mode should be enabled and enable it for you with and buttons pressed.
featured not included
* the app does NOT change the dialer application installed and does NOT change the monitor off settings of the phone
* decide how a call should start - on speaker mode or by checking the sensors
* auto reactivate tool after reboot
* use orientation sensor to sharpen needs - useful if you want to talk and want to put the phone faced down for devices with speaker on the back
* home `widget to check on tool status
* this app was tested on OS version 2.1 ,2.2 ,2.3,4.x
* this app was NOT tested on OS version 3.x
* this is NOT an alternative dialer so it will not replace any features you dialer have
* Orientation sensor is used to detect the situation that the device is upside down (for example on the table)
the default values are the value I think are the best but tweaking is recommended for better personalization.
* In case of issues or suggestions, please e-mail me with detail and do not leave unhelpful comments this way i can improve the for all of you
Tags: speaker auto speakerphone speaker mode carmode autospeaker
This app is also suited for Tablets, graphs are shown in fullscreen.
Just enter your Thiele and Small parameters for your driver and you can choose different types of speakers: Sealed, Vented, Sealed Compound, Vented Compound, Push-Pull, 4th Bandpass and 6th Bandpass. It can calculate optimums for a sealed enclosure, vented, sealed comp., ventend comp. and 4h band pass. If you choose a vented or band pass enclosure, you also can calculate the vent length and minimum port diameter.
Speaker Designer can handle a number of metric types: Inches, cu. Inch, cu. ft, ltrs, cm, mm, etc.
Speaker Designer doesn't give you any dimensions for an enclosure. It gives you the volume for an enclosure in a given configuration. You will have to determine the dimensions your self. Don't forget, the volume is the net volume.
This App observes the inclination of your phone during a call and detects whether it lies horizontal at the table, or is hold vertical at the ear. Based on this, the handsfree mode is automatically en- or disables. The exact threshold can be set by the user.
Key words: auto, automatic, handsfree, hands free, flip phone.
So simple, So easy APP
The functions and UI are simple compared to other apps
When making an out-going call just hold it beside your ear it’ll turn to normal dialer and also this app works with your phone sensors so unless an object is interfering the sensor it’ll automatically turn the call to an open speakerphone.
speaker, speakerphone, megaphone, auto, easy, latest, sensor, sound, noise, automatic, easy, efficient, function, feature, auto speaker, siri, joyn, 조이엔,조이앤
1) The application notifies ‘Full Charge’ and ‘Low Battery’ status over the voice.
2) You can set the voice mode to ‘Male’ or ‘Female’ as you preferred.
3) Internet or Data connection not needed for voice notification
4) Configurable volume level for voice notification.
5) Four notification icon styles available in the current version.
6) Configurable low battery notification level
7) UI status updates only when the screen is ON. So it saves the battery consumption by the application even it runs in the background. (Voice notification works even the screen is OFF)
8) Enable/Disable notification icon from the status bar. (It will allow you to use only the voice notification service without displaying the battery status icon in the status bar.)
Please feel free to rate the application. Email your suggestions and if there are any encountered issues while using the application
Keywords: battery status, battery monitor, battery notify, voice battery status, speak battery status, battery status speak, voice battery notify, voice battery, talking battery
No need to look at the screen to find who is calling, this Caller Name Speaker app tells you everything when your phone rings & minimizes your efforts to know important calls or SMS without touching the phone.
Caller Name Speaker is a Phone number or Caller Name Talker application. Caller Name Speaker announces the name or the number of incoming call or SMS. Caller Name Speaker can also read the content of SMS.
Caller Name Announcer Features: -
1.) Easy app settings to enable/disable the functionality.
2.) Enable or disable this functionality for incoming text messages as well.
★ Auto Speakerphone
★ Positional Speakerphone X 2
★ Proximity Speakerphone
★ 5 Widgets
Speakerphone Volume Control - A simple tool that allows you to control the speakerphone volume without any effort. When the speakerphone is turned on the volume will adjust to the preset volume automatically!
Auto Speakerphone - Incoming and outgoing calls can be automatically routed through the speakerphone. Perfect for *near* hands free driving.
Positional Speakerphone - Puts phone calls in speakerphone mode when the phone is placed in a preset position of choice. Two different positions can be set. *Speakerphone turns on but is not reflected on the speakerphone button.
*Accelerometer sensor required to function properly.
Proximity Speakerphone - Use the proximity sensors to work with the ability to enable and disable the speakerphone based on how close the phone is to your ear. *Proximity sensor required to function properly.
Widgets - Five useful widgets to help stay informed of which settings are active.
Option menu for volume adjustment, notifications and setting positions for Positional Speakerphone. Names can be given to each speakerphone position to display within the app and/or when the feature is turned on by a widget.
Android only provides one 'In-call volume' this app allows you to have two distinct volume controls, the regular phone volume and the speakerphone volume.
Find a bug?
Want to translate?
Send me an email.
For knowing when phone call has started and ended. Used by Speakerphone Volume Control, Auto Speakerphone, Positional Speakerphone
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS - Adjusts the volume, used by Speakerphone Volume Control
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Know when phone has just been reset. Used to fix issues with notifications and in app features swapping after reboots.
VIBRATE - Provides vibrations when buttons are pressed.
BLUETOOTH - Gives options for when a bluetooth headset is connected
Tags: speakerphone speaker phone volume volumes control controls audio manager audiomanager calls call log contact contacts favorites auto hand hands free handsfree car dock automatic widget widgets vibrate silent loud quiet system position positional orientation orientate flip car dock cardock desk sound names toast homedock home dock proximity sensor ear speaker phone 'speaker phone' "speaker phone" longest day apps
The application provides options to list paired bluetooth devices, scan for bluetooth devices, list defined WIFI access points, scan for WIFI access points (including signal strength), list cell towers, list gps satellites, use the flashlight and view the camera (front and back). Many of the devices have options to view and change the device configuration. The app displays all configuration settings found on the device. A number of these settings are not displayed anywhere on the phone. Please be careful changing the configuration settings as some can have undesired side affects.
The application supports user preferences. The application provides multi-language (English, Spanish and Chinese) support. To switch languages, open the standard "Settings" application, select the "Language & Keyboard" item and then select the "Select Locale" item.
By making a small purchase within the app (uses the Play Store), the application provides a premium feature that does not display of ads. To upgrade, when running the app, open the menu and select "Upgrade".
CUSTOM KERNEL IS REQUIRED FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY!
If your favorite kernel DOES NOT support this option, Simply Ask your developers to include these patches:
to their kernels!
*** FOR GOOGLE / LG NEXUS 4 ONLY ***
Total Control to boost your speaker volume and/or clean up audio distortions!
Great for the following activities:
Video Game Playing,
Movies / Youtube Watching,
Audio Books &
Conference Calls via speaker phone.
This app has Several BUILT-IN profiles for FAST and EASY adjustments / tweaks to your loud speaker:
From Pop Music, Hip / Hop, Rock, Jazz, Classical, Voice/News, MAX LOUDNESS, quiet and stock profiles and
lastly, it also has Custom Profile to allow for your own tweaks,
NOTE: THIS DOES NOT BOOST OR CLEAN UP AUDIO FOR EARPHONE OR HEADSETS! IT ONLY WORKS ON THE LOUD SPEAKER ONLY!!!
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Playing audio at high volumes, especially for a prolonged amount of time, can destroy speakers and/or damage hearing.
By installing this application you agree that you will not hold its developer responsible for any damage to hardware or hearing, and you are using it AT YOUR OWN RISK.
PLEASE READ: The functions of call answering and call ending are not officially supported by the Android OS! This app tries to use a workaround but it does not work on every device! This is not a fault of the app - Google does not think apps should be able to manage phone calls! There is nothing I can do about it, except help rise awareness and show Google that people like and want this feature! Even if those functions do not work on your device - please give a 5 star rating to the app to show you like its idea and want Google to allow apps to manage phone calls! Thank you for your understanding!
Make your smartphone a truly Smart Phone!
You don't need to touch the screen to manage your phone calls anymore:
✔ Answer calls just by putting the phone to your ear;
✔ Automatically answer a call if a headset is connected;
✔ Reject or end calls just by shaking the device;
✔ Automatically send an SMS when rejecting a call by shake;
✔ Automatically turn the speaker on or off based on whether the device is close to your ear or not (proximity sensor);
ATTENTION! Smart Phone works after it activates! It activates when:
1. There is an incoming call or a call is in progress;
2. The phone is kept steady for a moment;
You would see a message and a status bar notification when Smart Phone activates!
This app is developed by a single independent developer. If you like it and want to support its development - please give it a 5 star rating and share it with your friends! You can also donate - I'd be happy to grand ad-free use to anyone who supports the development otherwise.
No personal information is collected and/or sent whatsoever!
More from developer
Watch the northern lights, cruise ships, penguins and more.
it is possible:
1 - Add new links
2 - Save photos of favorite webcams
The WebCam is not my property, then the frequency with which they are updated as they depend on me.
Notify me via email or webcam that does not go to add new webcam.
The four main screens della'applicazione are:
LTZ: Complete map of ZTL
TRANSPORTATION: Public Transportation
PARKING: Parking Interchange
MAPS: Map of Map of ZTL complete online
TRAFFIC ON LINE
Ability to see the traffic
Ability to see the satellite
Chance to see their position
The application is available in the first three pages without connection, only the last (online maps) requires internet connection to function properly.
The information presented by this application is obtained on the website of the City.
Warning! We accept no responsibility if you receive sanctions because of incomplete or incorrect information provided by this application.
Rai 1, Ra1 2, Rai 3,Rai 4,Rai 5, Rai Movie, Rai Premium, Rai Sport 1, Rai Sport 2, Rete 4, Rai Storia, Canale 5, Italia 1, italia 2, Sky Cinema, MTV, La 7, La 7d, La 5, Bing, Iris, Class TV, Deejay TV e MediaSet Extra.