Hrvatska poštanska Banka (HPB)
Privredna banka Zagreb (PBZ)
Zagrebačka banka (ZABA)
Our Croatia offline road map (route map) primarily displays roads and transport links rather than natural geographical information. Offline Croatia road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and detailed area around the cities: Zagreb, Split, Rijeka, Osijek, Zadar.
NOW amazing offline weather plugin included! 14 days weather forecast for every thai cities. Plugin works in offline mode. Detailed current weather with information about: conditions, temperature, humidity, pressure.
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, parkings, restaurants, gas stations)
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
The bulk of the tourist industry is concentrated along the Adriatic Sea coast. Opatija was the first holiday resort since the middle of the 19th century. By the 1890s, it became one of the most significant European health resorts. Later a large number of resorts sprang up along the coast and numerous islands, offering services ranging from mass tourism to catering and various niche markets, the most significant being nautical tourism, as there are numerous marinas with more than 16 thousand berths, cultural tourism relying on appeal of medieval coastal cities and numerous cultural events taking place during the summer. Inland areas offer mountain resorts, agrotourism and spas. Zagreb is also a significant tourist destination, rivaling major coastal cities and resorts.
Croatia has unpolluted marine areas reflected through numerous nature reserves and 116 Blue Flag beaches. Croatia is ranked as the 18th most popular tourist destination in the world. About 15% of these visitors (over one million per year) are involved with naturism, an industry for which Croatia is world famous. It was also the first European country to develop commercial naturist resorts.
Very little text and a lot of beautiful pictures that speak more than a thousand words.
The one hundred best tourist destinations, restaurants, hotels … The best beaches, museums and food in Croatia that you just have to try ….
Discover what’s on the hundredth place on our Top list. Who has earned a place in the top 10 – the best from Croatia, and finally – who won the prestigious – first place in the Croatian tourist “Top 100 list”.
If you’re in Croatia – be sure to use this application so that you don’t miss out on something exceptional.
If you’re just planning your trip to Croatia – this application should be your first and most trusted guide to the world of the most exceptional and charming things in Croatia.
This is the mappa map for the islands of Croatia. There are over a thousand islands in Croatia.
The offline mappa map for the Croatian islands covers:
Northern seacoast - the Brijuni islands; Krk (with an international airport); Plavnik; Cres; Lošinj; Ilovik; Unije; Susak; Prvić; Sveti Grgur; Goli otok; Rab; Pag; Olib; Silba; Premuda; Ist; Molat.
Northern Dalmatia - Vir; Dugi otok; Ugljan; Iž; Pašman; the Kornati archipelago; Krapanj; Murter; Sestrunj; Škarda; Zlarin.
Central and southern Dalmatia - Čiovo; Drvenik; Šolta; Brač; Hvar; Vis; Biševo; Brusnik; Jabuka; Svetac; Korčula; Lastovo; Mljet; the Elaphiti islands - Koločep, Lopud, Šipan; Lokrum; Palagruža; Žirje; Žut.
The two largest peninsulas are Istria and Pelješac.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Croatian Islands:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Croatian Islands now!
Everything you need in a trip in your phone. Beaches, theme parks, stunning landscapes, museums, hotels, restaurants... And if you have an emergency on your trip: nearby hospitals and other essential points of interest.
TRY TS Go! FOR FREE!
The free full version “TS Go! Catalonia” is available for you to try this app before buying it. DOWNLOAD TS Go! Catalonia FREE.
In your phone you will see a map showing your current position, and all the interesting places around you. You won’t need anything more! And remember, everything in this app is OFFLINE, so you don’t need to care about the annoying roaming cost.
Characteristics of the TS Go! maps:
• GPS positioning. It shows your position, and the real distance to the point you want to visit.
• Connectivity with Google Maps and Navigation.
• Map of cities and entire regions completely OFFLINE.
• Hundreds of points of interest in each city:
- Hotels, Bed and Breakfast, camping and caravans
- Parks and monuments.
- Natural Viewpoints and amazing landscapes
- Theme parks and zoos
- Restaurants of all kinds
- Stores of all kinds
- Nearby hospitals
- Banks and ATMs
• Information on public transport of the most important cities.
• Share points of interest via Facebook and / or email.
Some cities included in this version:
Altura di Nesázio Anita Antenal Antignana Antignano Antinal Antonci Antonzi Arezzo Arsia Aurania Babani Babici Bacva Baderna Bagnole Bagoci Bal Baldasi Baldassi Bale Banjole Barat Baratto Barban Barbana d'Istria Barbich Barbici Baredine Bartolici Barusici Basanija Basici Bassania Bassi Batlug Batlugo Beletic Beleticev Breg Beletici Benazici Bencani Bencic Bencici Beram Berda Bergodaz Bergozza Bergozzo Bibali Bibici Bicici Bijele Zemlje Bilosa Blatna Vas Boccordi Bogliuno Bokordici Boljun Bonaci Borini Borinici Borut Borutto Boskari Bozic Braicovici Brajkovici Bratovici Bratto Brattovi Brda Brdo Brecevici Breg Brest Brgudac Brhaji Brig Brigi Brijoni Brijun Brijuni Brioni Brioni Maggiore Brkac Brovigne Brovinje Brovnije Brtonigla Brusini Bubani Bucovici Buie Buie d'Istria Burici Burolé Buroli Businia Busintija Busit Butkovici Butoniga Buzet Buzinija Cabranici Cabrunic Cabrunici Caldania Canfanaro Canídole Grande Carbune Carmedo Carnizza Carnizza d'Arsa Caroiba Caroiba Subiente Caroibo Carpano Carse Carsette Casa San Donato Casali Sumberesi Caschierga Castagna Castel Lupogliano Castel Monspinoso Castel Monstinoso Castel Racizze Castellier Castellier di Visinada Castelnuovo d'Arsa Castelvenere Castelvenere di Pirano Castelverde di Pis Castelverde di Pisino Cattuni Cavrano Cepiani Cepic Cepich Cepjani Cepljani Ceppi Cerclada Cere Cereseto Ceresnjevica Cerie Cerisnjevica Cerje Cernizza Ceronglie Cerovica Cerovlje Cerreto Istriano Cervar Cervar-Porat Cerveragrande Checchi Chersano Chirmignaco Chiusi Cipiani Cipjani Cipri Ciritez Cittanova Cittanova d'Istria Cluni Coki Collalto Colmo Colombera Corelli Còreni Corie Corlevi Corrídico Cosiliacco Cosinosi Cosliaco Cotombera Cottole Crastici Crklada Crni Vrh Crnibek Crnica Crvar Crvar Porat Crveni Vrh Cubanici Cuberton Cucciani Cucibrech Cukriái Cukrici Cunski Daila Dajla Dajle Dalja Dane Danieli Danijeli Danjeli Danne di Raspo Dignano Dignano d'Istria Diminic Diminici Divsici Dolac Dolegna Dolenja Vas Donat Donje Baredine Donji Babici Donji Bratovici Donji Orbanici Dracevac Dracevaz Draguc Draguccio Draguch Dregne Drenje...
Contents: Info, Map, Hotel, Rent-a-car,…
The application guides you through the town with the precise GPS instructions.
For example, if you want to find a proper restaurant, you can choose one from a list, or view a map and find which restaurant is closest to your GPS location.
When you click on a restaurant, you can find an image, google map location, GPS instructions how to get there, visit the webpage with all the informations, or even make a phone call inside the application!
There are also listed Twitter statuses posted nearby, so you can write something you like, recommend it, etc.
Information you can find:
-Radio streaming and news
We hope you will enjoy your vacation in Primošten using this app!
accommodation in Croatia. Information is obtained from the portal www.crotouristguide.com. Information can be
displayed on maps, searched by keywords, types, distance that is relative to current location. Info about accommodation can be obtained
by email or direct call.
The application synchronizes data once weekly which enables more apartments to be listed, so please be patient when it occurs.
- find a perfect holiday / vacation apartment in Croatia!
- each and every vacation / holiday apartment, house or villa contains a brief description, up to six images, basic prices, and contacts with the possibility of sending e-mail enquiries, dialing the contact phone number or visiting the apartment’s website with a touch of a button
- with the help of geographical coordinates you can view the exact location of the selected holiday house on a map and by using the smartphone built-in GPS feature the navigation to a final destination is then very easy
- you can search for apartments according to regions of Croatia (Istria, Kvarner, Dalmatia, Continental Croatia), city or destination name or apartment or house name
- additionally apartments can be searched on the map according to destination inside any specific region of Croatia
- make your own wish list which will help you make your final decision when choosing an apartment and it will save you time
- available in 10 languages – Croatian, English, German, Italian, Slovenian, Hungarian, Slovak, Czech, Polish and Russian
Download all data prior to arrival in Croatia in order to avoid data roaming charges or use free wireless access points where available.
Whether you are planning your holiday well in advance or you find yourself on the spot, the application “Apartments Croatia” will help you choose private accommodation tailored to meet your needs.