Best of all this game is free!
THREE DIFFERENT GAME MODES!
Story, Arcade and Voodoo.
The artwork, music and sound effects are all produced to set you in the beautiful scenery of Africa.
VISIT DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
In Story mode you can visit 6 different countries while playing through 48 different levels.
FIND THE TROPHIES
Once you unlocked all countries you can play for the trophies that is hidden in each country.
Epic Journey series follows the classic match 3 genre, spiced up with some special elements and variety.
RETINA DISPLAY GRAPHICS
Africa Quest is optimised for Retina devices and looks brilliant on them.
- 3D graphics
- Achievements to unlock
- Facebook integration
Like us at: Facebook.com/EpicJourneySeries
(If you would like to support our game development please make a donation or contact us)
*Varying degrees of difficulty
*Variety in depth of questions
*Variety in humor/seriousness
*No system assist, we do not provide you with answer (keeps the game fresh).
Touch a square (either a blank one, or one of your own colour) to place an atom.
If you get 4 atoms into a central square it will explode and take over the neighbouring squares. You only need three atoms to explode an edge square and two for a corner one.
Exploding the atoms can set off long chain reaction which can quickly change the look of the board.
The game is over when there is just one colour left.
Atomic can be played by up to 4 players. You can choose any mix of human and computer (AI) players. You can even set 4 computer players against each other!
You can set the 'intelligence' of any computer players before starting the game.
This game is based on the Amiga game 'Atoms' by Tom Kuhn which was itself inspired by Atoms on the Atari ST done by B Hewlett.
It impressive to see a fire truck or fire engine racing in the busy traffic, rushing to carry out its fire fighting missions. Driving and parking a monstrous truck is extremely difficult, but it seem relatively easy to an experienced truck driver.
There are various form of huge vehicles on the road, namely tractor trailer, heavy-duty truck, fire truck, tow truck, construction truck, dump truck that race within and outside the city, each performing its different task.
Kids would enjoy playing with bus, airplane, flight, helicopter, train, truck, car, taxi model simulator and 3D games, steering and racing it along its routes and parking them.
This app simply contain pictures of fire trucks and comprise of following games:
Game 1 - Fire Truck Traffic Racer Memory Game. Unfold the block to match similar picture
Game 2 - Fire Truck Traffic Racer Puzzle Game. Swift each block to the correct place!.
Game 3 - Fire Truck Traffic Racer Block Game. Change the block to fit each other.
It is a fun game suitable for both children and adults to play!
Enjoy the Fire Truck Traffic Racer free games!
All names, trademarks and images are copyright of their respective owners. The use of any names, copyrights, trademarks, videos or photos have been used for Descriptive Purpose only and not to show endorsement or permission of use. This is completely unofficial, and created for fans. This app is made by fans for fans, and it is for entertainment and personal use or purpose only.
No Heroes. No Foes. Just skill and technology are all that's needed to complete the optical circuits of DEFLEKTOR.
DEFLEKTOR is an experience in laser logic. Guide your laser beam around each screen. Reflectors, refractors, mirrors, absorbers, polarisers and fibre optics are your basic apparatus. Your precise judgement of the angles and paths of your high intensity laser are the only means by which your beam can be directed towards the home receiver.
DEFLEKTOR is frustratingly compulsive, amazingly cunning: but above all it's unbelievably addictive.
More from developer
26 playable levels
Software and OpenGL rendering modes
configurable joystick and keyboard input
completely redone graphics
2. WVGA or FWVGA
Penny MM被抓起来了，赶紧帮助Tux GG去营救她吧，能不能上演好一场英雄救美的好戏，就看你了!!!
1. 使用左右方向键来移动Tux GG
3. 注意：装载Bonus Level可能会需要较长时间。
advanced solver only require 25 less steps
2 optional ways to take cube picture with camera
easily manipulate cube
Save cube which are taken by camera for future use
Tutorial to play cube
This application is not designed to support QVGA now。
U may need to uninstall history application before upgradation.
The task of the game is to rearrange the dominoes on the different platforms so that you can start a chainreaction that makes all dominoes topple over. You may rearrange all dominoes (except for one kind of domino) and place them wherever suitable (except in front of a door).
You win the level, when:
- all dominoes (except for the blocker) have toppled
- no dominoes have crashed, they may fall off the screen though
- the trigger domino fell last
- and you reached the exit door within the time limit
All in all there are 10 different types of dominoes:
- Standard, completely yellow. There is nothing special with this stone, it falls when pushed.
- Blocker, completely red. This domino can not fall over, so it is the only kind of stone that may still be standing when the level is solved. Dominoes falling against this stone will bounce back, if possible.
- Tumbler, big red stripe. This domino will stand up again after falling and will continue to tumble until it hits an obstacle or rests on another stone.
- Delay stone, diagonally divided. This domino will take some time until it falls, when it is pushed. Dominoes falling against this stone will bounce back and later this stone will fall.
- Splitter, horizontally divided. This stone will split into 2 stones, one falling to the left and the other falling to the right. The splitter can't be pushed. It must be split by a stone falling onto it from above. A pile of rubbish falling into it also activates this domino.
- Exploder, vertically divided. This stone will blast a gap into the platform it is standing on, when it is pushed. Neither the ant nor the pushing domino are harmed by that, the pushing domino will fall into the gap.
- Bridger, 1 horizontal strip. The bridger will try to connect the edge it is standing on with the next edge, if it is close enough, if not it will simply fall into the gap.
- Vanisher, 2 horizontal strips. The Vanisher will disappear as soon as it lies flat on the ground. This is the only stone you may place in front of doors.
- Trigger, 3 horizontal strips. This stone will open the exit door, as soon as it lies completely flat and all other conditions are met (see above). This is the only stone that you may not move around.
- Ascender, vertical strip. This stone will start to rise as soon as it is pushed. It will rise until is hits the ceiling, then it will start to flip into the direction it was initially pushed. When you fall into a gap while holding this stone it will also rise and stay at the ceiling until pushed.
The ant is controlled using the cursor keys and space. Use the space key to pick up the domino behind the ant or to place it down where you are currently standing. To push press first up to let the ant enter the row of dominoes. Then simultaniously press space and either left or right cursor key depending on whether you want to push the domino to your left or your right.
The onscreen Button 2 is equal to Space key.
The onscreen Button 1 is equal to Enter key.
If you don't know where to start in a level, simply push a stone and observe what happens. This helps very often to get a general idea how to solve a level and where the problem is.
If you forgot which domino has what kind of special property press F1 to get a short help. This window also displays a short hint, once the time of the level is out.
The first few levels introduce you to the dominoes. Here you can explore how the different dominoes behave in different situations.