You just need to start this app and you'll find it!
Router Setup Page is a very simple app that allows you to find your router web page in which you can edit all the available options.
This app doesn't contain Ads.
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
If you are not located inside Greece you can still try your luck with this app but don't be mad if it doesn't work at all in your territory. In case you manage to connect to a network othen than yours you have to inform the owner so that he/she change password.
~ I DO NOT OWN ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF HOW THIS APP MAY BE USED ~
~ THIS IS AN AD SUPPORTED APPLICATION ~
This app easily and securely connects your Android device to a Buffalo AirStation wireless router with Wi-Fi. Follow the instructions and press the AOSS button on the AirStation. All security (encryption) settings are configured automatically.
If your Android device has Wi-Fi calling (some models of US T-Mobile and Orange UK), turn it off during AOSS setup.
Troubleshooting: If an error occurs, try the actions below.
- Restart the Android device.
- Restart the AirStation.
- Exit all other running applications.
- Move closer to the AirStation and try the setup procedure again.
- Change the channel of the AirStation.
- If your AirStation is dual-band [2.4 GHz (11g) and 5 GHz (11a)], switch to 2.4 GHz (11g).
- If other apps that control the Wi-Fi connection are installed, try exiting or uninstalling them. Examples: Wi-Fi Manager app, Wi-Fi Calling app, etc.
- If other Wi-Fi network settings are already stored, delete any unnecessary settings.
Android 2.1 (Eclair)
Android 2.2 (Froyo)
Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
Android 3.0–3.2 (Honeycomb)
Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Android 4.1–4.3 (Jelly Bean)
Android 4.4 (KitKat)
Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- Desire HD (HTC)
- Galaxy S (Samsung)
- Galaxy S 2 (Samsung)
- Galaxy Tab (Samsung)
- Milestone 2 (Motorola)
- Streak (Dell)
- XOOM (Motorola)
- Xperia arc (Sony Ericsson)
- Xperia X10 (Sony Ericsson)
- Xperia ray (Sony Ericsson)
- GALAXY NEXUS (Samsung)
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 7 (2012)
- Nexus 7 (2013)
- Nexus 9
Compatible AirStations (Access Points):
Any that include AOSS (AirStation One-touch Secure System)
Not compatible with the AirStations below.
AOSS is a trademark of Buffalo Inc.
La herramienta tiene un uso muy sencillo, en la pantalla principal escaneará en busca de redes wifi y mostrara el listado de redes disponibles. Si la red es vulnerable se procederá a la generación de la clave por defecto.
Recuerda que debes utilizar la herramienta para auditar y no para delinquir. Por otro lado, si encuentras que tu red es vulnerable no dudes en cambiar la clave por defecto de tu router, como recomendación importante.
• Easily control your home network through the genie dashboard
• Stream Media—find and play music and video files anywhere in your network from your smartphone/tablet
• Print from your iPad® or iPhone®--Windows or Mac genie makes any printer AirPrint® compatible
• Securely connect smartphones and tablets to your home wireless network with the scan of a QR code thanks to EZ Mobile Connect
****** IMPORTANT NOTES ******
May 2014: Android Genie "ReadySHARE" does not work with WNDR3700v3/WNDR4000, those two routers have a bug.
Sept 2013: There is a bug in some NETGEAR routers causing Genie to fail to log into the router, need to update the firmware.
NETGEAR genie does not work when connected to the guest network of the router.
NETGEAR genie only works when connected to a NETGEAR router in router mode, not in access point mode.
NETGEAR genie does not work with wireless extender or repeater.
NETGEAR genie currently does not support IPv6, login would fail if IPv6 is enabled.
For any issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Android version supported: Android 2.2 or higher
General Information: Supported NETGEAR router list:
» Centria (WNDR4700, WND4720)
DSL Modem Gateway:
My Media uses the default media player on an Android device to play media files if the Android device is being used as a player. Different Android versions support different ranges of media formats. The following list is based on Android version 4.0 supported media formats:
• Supported audio formats: AAC, HE-AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, and PCM/WAVE.
• Supported video formats: H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP, and VP8.
• Supported photo formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and WEBP.
For more information on supported media formats, see the Technical Specifications for your Android device.
Notes for My Media:
1) Each supported media format has limitations in media encoding parameters, such as bitrate, frame rate, and resolution. When My Media is unable to play media files with the supported formats, it may be because the files have higher bitrates or frame rates that exceed the rate it can support.
2) The devices listed in Player view will be your own device, and other devices available in the network, such as PCs, TVs, stereos, or smartphones.
3) The Android NETGEAR Genie needs to be running in the My Media function to show up as a player or source.
4) Some media files can be played in some players, but can’t be played in other players. Different player supports different kinds of media file formats.
5) If My Media can’t find any source or any player, it may be because your device is disconnected from the NETGEAR router. Make sure it is connected to the NETGEAR router by checking the Wi-Fi connection in Settings.
6) After any change in the network, including Wi-Fi setting, source folder change, and list of player change, you will need to restart the media service and refresh the source folder in the Option view.
7) When playing media files on your own Android device, tapping the screen brings up play progress and player control.
8) It sometimes takes a long time to access and play a media file. This may be caused by a slow network, large file size, or heavy load in the player or source device.
Your mobile will work as wifi router (hotspot);
One-Click router on
Download and use hotspot router (WWR).
Home networking just got a lot more fun and easily accessible. With Linksys Smart Wi-Fi you can get access into your home network from anywhere at any time. Plus, continue to get new apps and capabilities that will optimize your connected experiences. From your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi mobile app easily tap into your home network to check the connection status of your devices, give a guest access to the Internet, or block your child from accessing social networking sites when they should be doing homework. You can even prioritize what devices on your network get priority bandwidth to reduce lag times and buffering. You no longer have to be tethered to your desk at home to get visibility into your home network. Get the freedom to access and control your connected life on the go.
• Remote Access – Access and manage your network on the go using your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account.
• Guest Access – Easily give your friends and family Internet access on your separate guest network. Simply tap on your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app to get and share your guest network password.
• Media Prioritization - Prioritize which devices on your network get the most bandwidth for less lag time and buffering.
• Parental Controls - Create a safe Internet experience for your kids, even on-the-go. From your mobile phone or tablet, restrict access to specific web sites or block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
This app works with any router that supports Linksys Smart Wi-Fi. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/cloud/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html. To access Linksys Smart Wi-Fi, you must first create a secure user account (www.linksyssmartwifi.com) and then simply login to that account while connected to your home router. After that, you can log in from anywhere you have Internet access.
• This product will only work with a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/cloud/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
• Android 2.2 and greater
This app has been widely tested with a variety of devices and routers to help ensure you have a good experience. If you encounter any major issues, please provide as much detail as you can in your feedback to help with investigation. Your mobile device model, OS version, router model, and the error message you are seeing are all important. Rebooting your mobile device and router are also good troubleshooting steps.
Copyright and Trademark notice: 2015 Belkin International, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
For support, visit our Support site at http://www.linksys.com/us/support-article?articleNum=156266
Guest access – An easy way for visitors to get online. Give password-protected Internet access to visiting friends and family while keeping your own information private. No need to remember the guest password, it’s in the app. Simply email the password to your guest and they’ll be online in no time.
Add devices to your network – Quickly connect your computers, gaming consoles, tablets, and other Wi-Fi enabled devices to your network.
Access Wi-Fi settings – Access your network name and password at anytime from anywhere in your home. If you need your password to add a device manually, quickly access it via your app.
Access router features – Keep your router up-to-date. Check for firmware updates and view details about your router, including model name and number, serial number, firmware version, and more. Plus, easily get a new WAN IP address or reboot your router.
Disclaimer: An active, customer purchased Internet Service Provider broadband account is required for connection of your router and other connected computers and devices to the Internet.
• This product will only work with a Linksys E-Series, X-Series or Valet home router. To view the full list of supported routers, click here:http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
• Requires an active Wi-Fi connection to your Linksys E-Series, X-Series or Valet home router.
• Android 2.2.1 or greater
Home networking just got easier. When connected to your home Wi-Fi, use the Cisco Connect Express App to add devices to your network, manage guest access, and change Wi-Fi and router information. Now Linksys E-Series, X-Series and Valet router users can have their real-time network information at their fingertips from anywhere in the home.
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
QRS Mobile only works with a D-Link DIR-series home router. To view the list of supported routers, please go to http://www.dlink.com/qrsmobileapp
★Provide various router models in different brands such as Asus, Belkin, Cisco and so on.
★Easy to use, free to download, lite app with fast speed.
This Wifi Router App is not a Wifi router password breaker or hacker; it is a utility that provides a complete database of the default key of the all kinds of routers. It is so convenient for you to use.
- WLR-8100 Wi-Fi Router X8 AC1750
- WLR-7100 Wi-Fi Router X7 AC1200
- WLR-6100 Wi-Fi Router X6 N900
- WLR-5100 v1001 / v1002 Wi-Fi Router X5 N600
- WLR-4100 v1001 / v1002 Wi-Fi Router X4 N300
- WLR-3100 v2002 / v2003 Wi-Fi Router X3 N300
* Compatible routers need to be upgraded with the latest firmware to use the app. Go to www.sitecomlearningcentre.com to find detailed instructions for your device.
Compatible modem routers
- WLM-7600 VDSL2/ADSL Wi-Fi Modem Router AC1600
- WLM-6600 Wi-Fi Modem Router X6 N900
- WLM-5600 Wi-Fi Modem Router X5 N600
- WLM-4601 Wi-Fi Modem Router X4 N300
- WLM-4600 Wi-Fi Modem Router X4 N300
- WLM-3600 Wi-Fi Modem Router X3 N300
- WLM-3610B Wi-Fi Modem Router X3 N300
- WLM-2601 Wi-Fi Modem Router N300
- WLM-2600 Wi-Fi Modem Router N300
Making the most out of your home network just got a whole lot easier. The MyWiFi app provides real-time network information and easy access to your Sitecom (modem) router.
- Wi-Fi Settings: Easily customize your Wi-Fi names and passwords.
- Guest network settings: Turn on the guest network and customize names and passwords.
- Share Wi-Fi password: Easily share Wi-Fi passwords via QR-codes.
- Wi-Fi Analyzer: Check the quality of the Wi-Fi connection between the router and your phone.
- Network map: See how many devices are connected to your router and get the device info.
- Firmware updates: Receive push notifications and update the firmware from the app.
- Update login password: Change your login password for the app / browser-based settings menu (GUI).
- Reboot: Reboot the (modem) router from the comfort of your couch.
- Connection status: Run a connection test and get feedback right away.
- USB settings: Easily switch between Net-USB or Samba Server mode of your USB ports.
- Cloud Security: Turn the online virus protection on or off and activate or deactivate features.
- Setup Wizard - Modem routers only: Setup your internet connection with the setup wizard
- Expert mode - Routers only: Enter the expert mode to get access to the full Router GUI.
For the app to work it is required to have one of those cheap ELM327 bluetooth dongles. If you don't have one, I highly recommend to get one.
If you have comments or suggestions I would rather have them by email, don't waste your time with the comments or ratings because I can't reply to those and this is not a final product, just a BETA.
Now let's get a little more technical... this is what the app can do at this moment:
- Connect to the bluetooth dongle, at least with my phone, ECU and dongle, but yours might not work
- Give real-time data of the gauges shown on the screenshots above. In the future, it will support more gauges however, the speed at which the gauges are updated will most likely not get any better. Right now, you might experience a delay of up to 2 seconds...
- Manual input of OBD commands, mostly for debugging purposes, but feel free to mess with that at your own risk.
- Let the user select the gauges from a list and customize his own gauges and how they display
- HUD (Heads Up Display) using the video from the camera as a background instead of the plain black
What the app will do in the near future:
- Read and diagnose check engine light codes
- Improve the horrible-looking user interface
- Fix certain bugs regarding the settings management
What the app is expected to do in the long term:
- Make it 'social' by sharing highest gauge values, like max speed or max rpm, also share the different gauge displays that people make up
- Support different skins for the gauge displays
- This is a really long shot, but I might take a stab at dynamic ECU mapping (tunning)
- The app is in Kilometers per hour instead of Miles per hour, and the settings to change it might not be functional yet
- You may not be able to connect... once again, I only have one set of phone-ECU-bt dongle to test with, so that will take time to diagnose and solve
- The user interface sucks, I also didn't put much effort on the vertical gauges display, I will put more work on that in the near future, also the application icon will be changed
- The gauges seem slow and sluggish. I tried my best to make the gauges look smooth, even though the apparent delay is inevitable, the bottleneck is the crappy bluetooth dongle and the ELM327 protocol
- The connection gets lost at random times, I really don't know how to look into this one...
- The brake sensor displays highly inaccurate data
IMPORTANT: This app does not work for all phones, specially the call and hang up features.
IMPORTANTE: Esta aplicación no funciona en todos los teléfonos, especialmente las características de colgar y descolgar llamadas. Asegúrate de que las operaciones de llamada funcionan correctamente antes de que expire el periodo de prueba para poder recibir una devolución del dinero. Si el periodo de prueba ha expirado, no hay nada que pueda hacer para devolverte el dinero.
- Fixed minor bugs
- Up to date with Lite version
Released under BSD license. for more info, visit: