SHARING MUST BE ENABLED ON YOUR COMPUTER, the simplest way to do this on Windows is to right click the folder you wish to synchronize select Share With and go with the instructions. Restart of the PC sometimes is needed when sharing for the very first time.
For best performance when screen goes off, configure WiFi sleep policy to Never and Best WiFi Performance in your device Settings-Wireless&Networks-WiFi Settings-Advanced (you may need to hit menu button to get to the Advanced).
Two and one-way sync.
Schedule sync by combination of interval, exact time of the day, weekday, when device connects to a specific WiFi router and when power charging.
Include/exclude filter for hidden, read protected, individual files/folders, file name pattern, file type (extension), file date.
VPN and Portable WiFi Hot Spot over cellular connections.
Wake up PC (WOL) either manually or on a scheduled sync.
Organize pictures by date and/or address.
Organize mp3 music by artist and/or album and rename to the original song name.
Cut, copy, paste, preview remote and local files.
Uses Windows shares, Samba on Linux and older Macs, CIFS (SMB) protocol.
Hidden sneaky costs: There are four premium (paid) features in this app: 1) Schedule with router 2) Weekly schedule 3) Include/Exclude directories and files, new extensions and regular expressions 4) Wake up PC before sync. One time ~3$ donation covers them all and any upcoming premium feature. Previous version 1$ per feature payments can be asked to refund by email if donation is made.
1) Insufficient resources error on Windows:
Check file path on Windows, paths are limited to 260 character after long files names were replaced with their short names.
Also looks like Windows sometimes is not fast enough to reclaim resources. Changing registry seems to help: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanmanServer\Parameters\Size" 3
2) Devices with Android 4.4.2 update do not have write permission for external sd card. Nothing I can do about it. https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63879
3) Paid features sometimes do not unlock. Reinstalling app/waiting for a few hours usually resolves the issue.
4) App will fail without warning or error on file/directory names having more than 127 non- ASCII and 255 ASCII characters long.
5) Some routers with NAS capability (USB plug), have no permission to update time stamps on FAT volumes. Workaround - format usb flash drive or external hard drive NTFS.
6) Windows 8.1 seems to use email address instead of normal user name on some configurations.
7) Unsupported request error or incorrect disk is full message, computer probably does not support free space request. Set disk space limit to 0 in the app's Settings.
8) Order validation failed upon reinstallation - send me an email, will be fixed for the next version.
9) Directories ending with dot (.) are not supported neither by Samba nor by Windows. Exclude these directories using app's Filter.
This software was tested with PCs running Windows (XP, 7, 8), Linux. Works on Mac but was not officially tested.
Users can toggle various WiFi features with easy via Widget or via Notification status window.
Especially, users can connect/disconnect nearby AP with GUI-based interface.
When your devices are connected, IP, link speed, or channel number are displayed.
o Stream media files that have been saved to an SD Card or a USB Flash Drive (supported media types dependent on players installed on your Android mobile device)
o Access non-media files using the "Open in" button for installed applications (for example .txt, .pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt)
o Access the internet while still connected to your MediaShare system
o List saved files in thumbnail view or filename list view
o Search for files using keyword search function
o View photo slideshows
o Play audio files as background music
o Attach saved files to e-mail or upload photos to Facebook
o Supports Android platforms running v2.2 and higher
o Manage the Wi-Fi connection to your MediaShare system
Allows you to chat using "DroidCam Webcam" on your computer (Skype/Yahoo/MSN/etc).
You must download and install a computer client to use the app (Windows & Linux versions available). Visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to install the client, and for usage info.
Pro version, DroidCamX available: Various video formats and higher resolutions with less network usage, access via your browser (surveillance/ip camera), connect via 3G, camera flash, auto focus, zoom and more. Available for Android 2.1+.
Windows client has experimental audio support ("DroidCam Microphone"):
- Available on Windows XP - 7 as an optional install
- 64-bit Windows will block the audio driver by default (extra steps needed to activate)
- On Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) audio recording is delayed not allowing DroidCam to stream and play-back smoothly. This seems to be fixed as of Android 4.0.
KWD: Video Audio Camera Microphone Streaming USB Webcam
The solution is ADB Wireless. With this app, if your phone and your computer are on the same network, it's a cinch to use ADB. All you have to do is open a command line on your computer and use "adb connect :5555 and you're connected to your phone via ADB just as if you were using your coveted USB cable.
#### ROOT ACCESS REQUIRED ####
What is adb ?
Short for Android Debug Bridge, adb is a command-line debugging application shipped with the Android SDK. Adb provides tools to browse the device, copy tools on the device, and forward ports for debugging.
What does Android Debug Bridge (ADB) mean?
The Android Debug Bridge (ADB) is a client-server program used in Android application development. The Android Debug-Bridge is part of the Android SDK and is made up of three components: a client, a daemon, and a server. It is used to manage either an emulator instance or an actual Android device.
ADB Wireless Supports: adbWireless , adb shell
The most automated, easy-to-use and stable ADB management tool with a great customer service!
★ ADB control via both widget and/or notification bar
★ Always screen on in adb-wireless mode
★ Auto awake on PACKAGE_ADDED broadcast
★ Auto switching adb depending on currently connected wifi network
★ Tethering mode support
★ "This app is so simple to use and has made debugging easier. Highly recommended!"
★ "Very good for wifi-debugging on multiple devices for a whole development team"
★ "Sweet app. The safelists of the wifi networks is what did it for me"
★ "Very useful Best adb utility I have found and worth the small cost"
ADB Wireless Pro originally developed for our own purposes. We use it everyday and this is why we keep it up-to-date. It's just made for developers by developers.
It's really simple to use! It contains widget and is always visible in notification bar. It supports advanced features like tethering and fully automate adb state control.
Developing outside in cafes/bars/trains/other places over wifi? ADB Wireless Pro will switch ADB into wireless and back automatically!
For any questions, suggestions or bug reports please email us email@example.com
Hamster Beat Team.
All delicious android apps by hamsters drummers.
This turns your phone into a wireless inertial measurement unit (IMU).
The following sensors are supported:
If your phone has not all these sensors, only the available sensor data is transmitted.
Example UDP packet:
890.71558, 3, 0.076, 9.809, 0.565, 4, -0.559, 0.032, -0.134, 5, -21.660,-36.960,-28.140
Timestamp [sec], sensorid, x, y, z, sensorid, x, y, z, sensorid, x, y, z
3 - Accelerometer (m/s^2)
4 - Gyroscope (rad/s)
5 - Magnetometer (micro-Tesla uT)
You can run this app in the background.
A warning dialog appears, if you are not connected to a WiFi network.
In the example video, the stream is directly processed by a MATLAB script for Kalman Filtering. But it's up to you, what you do with the data.
With the following Python script you can capture the UDP data stream from your phone:
import socket, traceback
host = ''
port = 5555
s = socket.socket(socket.AF_INET, socket.SOCK_DGRAM)
s.setsockopt(socket.SOL_SOCKET, socket.SO_REUSEADDR, 1)
s.setsockopt(socket.SOL_SOCKET, socket.SO_BROADCAST, 1)
message, address = s.recvfrom(8192)
except (KeyboardInterrupt, SystemExit):
To use, please download SenseView application.
Service for Fitbit sensors - FIRST BETA VERSION!
Connect to Fitbit service and import Fitbit data into SenseView.
Install only with SenseView application (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=si.mobili.senseview).
More info about supported sensors: http://senseview.mobi/supported-sensors.html
You just prepare device of a Bluetooth LE and choose it.
How to use:
1. Pressed "Scan".
2. Choose your BLE device and choose it.
3. Start to use this function.
This is a demo version.
How to uninstall:
settings --> security --> choose "Device administrators" --> disable "BLE AutoLock for Fitbit" and you could uninstall this app.
Support devices list:
Fitbit: Flex, One and Zip
Support list: http://www.bluetooth.com/Pages/Bluetooth-Smart-Devices-List.aspx
List of main features:
Show all possible details about any wireless device (Signal, Noise, SSID, LAN port status, current data transmission speed on the device, error statistics, geographical position, frequency and many more)
Supports remote wireless unit reboot
Show all possible graphs about any wireless device with several aggregation features (minutes ,hours, days, weeks)
Fully compatible with EasyUbnt software. AirControl Mobile can open EasyUbnt for selected IP address in one simple click.
Device list filter support
Suitable also for 3G mobile connections. Download as little data as possible from an AirControl server. Possible to set a refresh interval.
Important info: This app doesn't suppport beta versions of AirControl 2 since API for AirControl 2 hasn't been released yet. As soon as Ubiquiti Networks releases the API, this application will offer free support for AirControl 2.
Important note: If you have old style license (Paypal) and you were automatically upgraded to this lite version, please install full version from www.easyubnt.com again and disable automatic updates in Google Play for this application.
An overview of the most important functions:
- Listen to music wirelessly in your BMW
- Make phone calls wirelessly in your BMW
- Current and localised weather and weather forecasts
The BMW Wireless App provides you with a control component so that you can use the functions securely and easily in your car.
Consequently, the BMW Wireless App focusses on providing a simplified user interface for your smartphone. The main features are large and clearly recognisable symbols which enable easy handling. The visually appealing display of all functions in coverflow mode offers the perfect supplement to your BMW on-board monitor or navigation system.
Making wireless phone calls requires a Bluetooth interface SA 644 or SA 633 in the car.
Wireless transmission of music stored on the smartphone is handled via Bluetooth Audio Streaming from Connected Drive. This function is available in the following cars / with the following equipment:
- All BMW models from build year 07/2013 with special option SA 609 (Professional navigation) or
- All BMW 1 Series from build year: 07/2011 and BMW 3 Series from build year: 11/2011 with special option SA 609 (Professional navigation)
- All BMW models with the special options
SA 6NS (comfort telephony with expanded smartphone connection),
SA 6NK (mobile phone preparation with connection of Bluetooth and USB devices) or
SA 6NL (mobile phone preparation with connection of Bluetooth and USB devices incl. BMW-Assist)
If you have any questions, please contact your BMW dealer or refer to the following web page: http://www.bmw.com/com/de/insights/technology/connecteddrive/2010/infotainment/entertainment/bluetooth_audio_streaming.html
Original BMW accessories:
The BMW smartphone holder from the range of original BMW accessories represents a perfect supplement for use of the Wireless App. It permits simple and secure integration as well as allowing the smartphone to be charged in the car. As well as the BMW Wireless App, this means it is possible to use numerous other applications such as navigation, traffic reports and web radio securely and conveniently in your car.
For more information about original BMW accessories, refer to:
- Color coded graphs with adjustable thresholds are completed and shown in real time
- Simple parameters such as posture, activity, accelerations (x,y,z), proximity, latitude and longitude, light etc ..along with the more complex ones such as heart rate, ECG, respiratory rate - anything the sensor itself can track
- Communicate with wireless external or internal sensors, use more then just your device's incorporated accelerometer, gyro and GPS
- Analyzes, save and import/export collected sensor data logs
- Shows data in numerical form or in diagrams with adjustable thresholds or color coding
- Shares sensor data readouts using e-mail, Google Drive, Dropbox...
- Live concurrent tracking across internal or external sensors - in real time
- Includes internal sensors: Proximity, light, orientation, magnetic field, pressure, temperatures...
- Collect and process all data - improve your training regiment or self tracking sessions. Visually
- Monitor one or more groups of workers, athletes, security on one mobile device - check their vital signs, location, be alerted
- Allows for quick integration of additional internal algorithms like: fall detection, pedometer, location alerts etc, by the users themselves
- Easily creates alerts and thresholds for different parameters
- Modular structure
- Color themes
(more on: http://senseview.mobi/supported-sensors.html)
- Android Internal (Accelerometers, Orientation, Magnetic Field, Light, Proximity, GPS)
- Android Internal (steps, temperature / humidity, barometer, luminosity) - on selected phones, like Samsung S4, Nexus 5
- Zephyr BioHarness BH3 (ECG, Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, R-R interval, Respiration Rate, Internal temperature, Posture, Activity, Battery, Accelerometers)
- Zephyr HxM (Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, R-R Interval, Pedometer)
- Zephyr HxM Smart (Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, R-R Interval, Stress, Intensity, Activity Level and Calories)
- more than 40 BT LE 4.0 Heart rate sensors (Adidas, BiiFit, Blueleza, Polar H7, Wahoo, 60beat...)
- SensorDrone environmental sensor (Precision Gas, Reducing Gas, Oxidizing Gas, Non-Contact Thermometer, Humidity, Temperature, Light, Color, Pressure, Proximity, Expansion Connector)
- Texas Instruments SensorTag environmental sensor (Gyro, Accelerometers, Compass, Humidity, Temperature, IR Temperature)
- OBD2 / ELM327 (automotive on-board diagnostics)
- Fitbit (import from web)
If your sensor is currently not supported, join the discussion on http://www.senseview.mobi and make a suggestion!
- Bluetooth (BT)
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 (BT Smart)
- Solo or group tracking, safety, location: SenseView helps keep you safe and secure, while opening room for self improvement and growth
- Training improvements (group or solo): Being able to see your body react to different conditions and stress levels can severely change the way you train
- First responders: SenseView was used in the training of firefighters, tracking groups of 12 firemen during their annual drill
- Medical / mHealth: Remote tracking of patients
- Education, Research: learn how the internal sensors work and function, or how the external sensors collect and save data
- Machine to Machine (m2m) and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions
- Cars monitoring (OBD2 / ELM327)
- Bluetooth Breakthrough Awards 2014 finalists, CES, Las Vegas
- Application of the month on bluetooth.org
- Under Armour's Armour39 Challenge Phase one finalist
(2)Phone as an FTP server, you can accept the FTP connection from the computer. The computer can manipulate files on your phone, also can upload and download files.
(3)Supports FTP auto reconnection function, never dropped.
(4)To be safe, first use, you need to assign an FTP client user name and password. When ftp connect your phone from computer, will need to enter the user name and password on computer.
Open "Windows explorer" on computer, Enter the FTP URL address in the address bar, for example, "ftp://192.168.1.100:2121", you can connect to the phone, enjoy it!
Per-application reports (for Android 2.2+ devices)
Mobile and WiFi traffic reports
Warnings when exceeding spending limits
Export to CSV
330+ pre-defined service plans
Home screen widget
Please rate the app if you like it. If you have any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: SPB Wireless Monitor, Traffic monitor, Network Monitor, Network Usage