Fire.onion lets you browse the web anonymously by routing all traffic over a series of randomly-selected proxy servers using a technique called onion routing. All data is encrypted multiple times, analogous to the layers of an onion, so that each proxy can only decrypt a single layer. Addresses are encrypted together with the data to make sure that each proxy only knows the address of it's immediate successor and predecessor, but not the entire route.
- Webbrowser + Tor bundle for Android
- Completely self-contained
- No additional apps needed
- Anonymous web browsing
- Access to .onion sites
- Privacy mode always on
- No manual configuration needed
- Gecko based web browser
- Optimized for high security and privacy
- Not asking for any unnecessary permissions
- Download support (running over Tor as well)
- Panic/Exit button
- New Identity button
Disclaimer: Fire.onion is not affiliated with nor endorsed by The Tor Project and carries no guarantee from The Tor Project about quality, suitability or anything else.