This app is the android app version of our web OnlineExamSim.com version. OnlineExamSim is a free social online exam simulator. It is used to create and share exam files, providing a new amazing experience that connects exams owner with their readers. The exams author creates his own exam files. Currently, question types are single choice, multiple choice and Short answer. There are different exam modes with variety of settings. At the end of the exam, the results are calculated and displayed.
Each generated file (signed files) is connected to author’s account. Authors/Editors will be able to know more about their files as each file is generating updated statics (i.e: views, total completed exams, results…and so on). Exams readers, on the other hand, will be able to review the files and provide comments which helps evaluating the exams contents. Readers can follow exams so they will be notified once it is updated. The app is rich of features, the only way to know about them, is just to try them! it is all free!
- It is an Exam player (users can create/play/pause/resume/retake/review exams)
- Connect exam creators with exam takers.
- It is online that can be accessed by any trusted browser
- Different question types (not enough? Please request what you need)
- Different exam modes and settings (i.e.: training mode, limited time, reorder question randomly, reorder choices randomly, set marks per question, different marking methods…etc)
- Support HTML (with any language)
- Ability to customize styles using (HTML & CSS) if needed.
- Ability to create categories and assigns question per category.
- Whitlabel your exams using your own LOGO and footer.
- Auto-evaluate, takers get the results immediately after exam completions.
- Results breakdown per categories.
- Correct answer & Explanations for each question (to be prepared by exams creators).
- Rewards points (for both creators and takers)
- Free support.
Author/Editor Features & Benefits:
- Create, encrypted, exam files and distribute (uploaded anywhere) as normal txt files.
- Track your exams (get updated statistics such as views, taken, results…etc)
- Control access to your exam files, even after distribution (change password or block access forever)
- Update your exam by create new version and set the previous as outdated.
- Exams takers can follow your files, so they will be notified once you have an updated.
- Your files can be rewarded, reviewed and rated by exam takers.
Readers/Exam takers Features & Benefits:
- Take practice tests in an environment very similar to an actual exam.
- You can pause/resume/retake/review your exams progress and save it locally.
- No pre-request to use the tool, it is only your favorite browser.
- Follow an exam, so you will be notified if it is updated.
- If you are using an outdated exam you will be notified with new version immediately.
- Rate/review exams to help others