This app has been designed by lead auditors of OHSAS18001:2007 and the tools available will help users meet the requirements of the standard.
Included in this app are tools that enable users to manage their health and safety responsibilities and work against the requirements of OHSAS18001:2007 and is perfect for internal auditors and those new to OHSAS18001:2007
Tools included in this app are:-
- OHSAS18001:2007 clauses and checklist notes
- Internal audit forms and explanatory notes
- Risk assessment tools
- Upload Permit to work forms
- Remote review of documentation (desktop audit)
- Upload Incident reports
- Remote access to expert lead auditors
This app had been design by experienced industry experts who hold NEBOSH and IRCA lead auditor qualifications and regularly audit against the requirements of OHSAS18001:2007 via UKAS certification bodies.
• Barcode scanner application for Auditors verifying stores across India
• Alerts generated for duplicate scans on products
• User can delete last scanned product in case there is a mistake during entry
• In case of no internet connection, data gets stored in an offline mode
SEE Forge is a mobile cloud reporting platform to eliminate paperwork & spreadsheets that manage all the processes that don’t fit traditional ERPs (safety, audits, meetings, inspections, time sheets etc.)
"Voted #2 best mobile application in Australia"
• Do you do lots of paper based forms like JSA, audits, inspections etc…?
• Would you like better insights to what is actually happening out in the field?
• Do you want to increase productivity, lower costs and risks?
• Do you want an easy to use system to take your employees mobile?
• Do you want to save and export your data?
Doing paper based task such as filling out JSAs, safety audit check lists, pre-start checks, safety observations, maintenance, inspection reports and such is now a thing of the past.
A complete mobile cloud-based reporting solution to remove paper work and forms
SEE Forge is an easy to use mobile Form Builder and Reporting platform for companies to transfer any existing paper forms and processes onto any mobile device.
SEE Forge’s powerful reporting and analytics engine is your Command Centre. It turns your day to day operations into easily understood reports. You can measure your teams performances, what is being reported, by whom and when and plotted on a real time map.
Whether someone is reporting a safety hazard, JSA, quality, inspection or that a machine requires servicing, SEE Forge ensures that employees can capture any issue, any time, any place using their mobile device.
Build your own forms such as:
- JSA (Job Safety Analysis)
- Safety forms
- Time sheets
- Inspections and Audits
- Take 5
- Training and inductions
- Any other paper based forms
Get real-time analytics into what is happening into the field via Online Command Centre.
• Create and manage your forms in the cloud
• Create, edit & manage your users
• Reporting, analytics & dashboards
• Full user control panel with various access levels including audit trail and remote shutdown
• Export your data any time (MS Excel, CSV, PDF, SQL, MS Word...)
• Integrates into any of your existing IT systems
• Secure “Bank Grade” using 256-bit SSL encryption
• Fast and simple mobile interface that keeps people on the move and out of the office
The SEE Forge solution allows any company to take their entire paper-based forms mobile.
Get a free trial today. No risk. No obligation.
RedCape Audit works online and offline so that audits can be completed anytime, anywhere and uploaded when you're next online.
Using the App and your Report On Site account, you can now take all your reports & actions with you offline. Set-Up Users, Create Templates, Create Actions and Schedule Reports on the Web App and take your reports and actions with you on your iPad. Complete your reports on the go and sync back up with your account when you next have a web connection.
Never lose a paper report, or have to retype a written report again. Streamline how you and your colleagues manage your reports. Effective Software have over 20,000 users of their safety and reporting software solutions worldwide working in local government, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, engineering, consulting, construction and more . Why not work smarter with Report on Site.
* Create Branched sections and questions on the Webb App
* Select from 9 different question types (including text, drop down lists, GPS, currency, location)
* Multiple Users (added through Web App)
* Complete scheduled reports or ad-hoc reports using templates
* Simple navigation an intuitive design
* Create / Edit / Close Actions identified on reports
* Complete Reports & Actions offline
* Fully formatted PDF reports created
* Sync with company account when connection available
* Admin can manage the report templates available for users to complete
* Multiple Admin users possible.
* Workflow management per template
* Export reports to FTP Servers or store all reports online
* Integrates with 3rd party systems
* Signature Capture
* Barcode scanner (EAN-8/EAN-13/QR code/Code 93 / UPC-A / more)
* Address lookup option
Add icons to visually identify questions and sections.
Option to include PDF attachments in templates to add detailed instructions at document or section level.
Push notifications when actions or reports are assigned, and reminders to complete these when they approach their due dates.
In this app you will get the following exclusive content:
1- Introduction to Internal Audit
2- Purpose of the intenal audit manual
3- Job Description
4- Overview of the Internal Audit Function
5- The Planning Phase
6- The Organazing Phase
7- The Preliminary Phase
8- The Conducting Phase
9- The Reporting Phase
10- Internal Audit Working Papers
11- Audit Communication
12- Purpose of Sampling
13- Investigating Fraudulent Activities
15- Understanding changes in the CIA exam
16- Reminder of some 22 management concepts
48- Taking Multiple Choice Exams
49- Multiple Choice Exams Tips
50- Memorization Techniques
The scope of internal auditing within an organization is broad and may involve topics such as an organization's governance, risk management and management controls over: efficiency/effectiveness of operations (including safeguarding of assets), the reliability of financial and management reporting, and compliance with laws and regulations. Internal auditing may also involve conducting proactive fraud audits to identify potentially fraudulent acts; participating in fraud investigations under the direction of fraud investigation professionals, and conducting post investigation fraud audits to identify control breakdowns and establish financial loss.
Internal auditors are not responsible for the execution of company activities; they advise management and the Board of Directors (or similar oversight body) regarding how to better execute their responsibilities. As a result of their broad scope of involvement, internal auditors may have a variety of higher educational and professional backgrounds.
The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) is the recognized international standard setting body for the internal audit profession and awards the Certified Internal Auditor designation internationally through rigorous written examination. Other designations are available in certain countries. In the United States the professional standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors have been codified in several states' statutes pertaining to the practice of internal auditing in government (New York State, Texas, and Florida being three examples). There are also a number of other international standard setting bodies.
Under the COSO enterprise risk management (ERM) Framework, an organization's strategy, operations, reporting, and compliance objectives all have associated strategic business risks - the negative outcomes resulting from internal and external events that inhibit the organization's ability to achieve its objectives. Management assesses risk as part of the ordinary course of business activities such as strategic planning, marketing planning, capital planning, budgeting, hedging, incentive payout structure, credit/lending practices, mergers and acquisitions, strategic partnerships, legislative changes, conducting business abroad, etc. Sarbanes-Oxley regulations require extensive risk assessment of financial reporting processes.
HRSentry’s services enable the user to access human resource forms, policies, and procedures; link to federal and state laws, regulations, and resources and expand their knowledge of HR through state-of-the-art training mediums.
Perform safety inspections, pre-start checks and inspections faster and easier with the Safety Inspector app from Barracuda Software. Get exclusive features only available in this app for conducting inspections from your smartphone or tablet. Apply OHSA standards when auditing preventing workers from being harmed at work.
Safety Inspector Features
✓ Inspection templates to suit your workplace
✓ Add photos and voice to demonstrate compliance issues
✓ Drawing feature for added detail to images or site illustrations
✓ Share completed inspections with colleagues and clients faster than ever via email integration
✓ Sign off section for completed inspections
✓ Graphical dashboard
✓ Template editing
On first run the program automatically installs 42 OSHA self-inspection questionaires.
Do you need a custom questionaire? Register at www.plinius.us, get the MSExcel file template, send it to us and we will provide questionnaire to you.
The program works without neither any server nor internet connection, but if your company has got Plinius installed you will be able to
✓ Upload/download all your work.
✓ Create checklists, inspections, daily pre-start checks and more.
✓ Schedule periodic inspections which will be sent to your device
✓ Generate reports without watermarks
✓ Create more customized templates
✓ Use up to 3 photos for each question (instead of one)
If your company does not have a Plinius HSM or Plinius Cloud available you can also purchase in-app Power user subscriptions that will allow you to use the following caractheristics.
✓ Generate reports without watermarks
✓ Create more customized templates
✓ Use up to 3 photos for each question (instead of one)
Previous Safety inspector users with in-app reports purchase will continue to have their report credits until they use them all.
Capture photos, video, audio, barcodes and even signatures during an audit along with exact location where the audit was.
Work online or offline on any Android device.
Work quicker, smarter and much more efficiently.
- Cyprus Tax Facts 2012 in English
- Cyprus Tax Facts 2012 in Russian
- Never miss a tax deadline. Push notifications to remind you of tax deadlines in Cyprus
- List of Services
- Cyprus IBCs (international business companies in Cyprus) description
- C&N Auditors Ltd map location
- Contact details
An application that will enhance your business knowledge about Cyprus and working internationally using offshore business structures.
The goal of this App is to assist in developing good routines, which will result in an improved guest experience, reflected in higher CFF Scores!
The KFC Connect App is used across a range of stores to allow staff to carry out self-auditing surveys and gain insight into their restaurant’s performance.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO USE THIS APP
If you have not registered, Please go to the CFF page on TeamKFC and click on the registration link in the top right corner of the page. Once you have completed the registration application, it may take up to 24 hours to receive approval. Approval will be sent to the email address you provide when registering.
If you have registered to take a KFC Connect App Mobile Survey, then simply download the App and enter the sign-in details provided by OnePoint Global (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To download the KFC Connect App you have two options:
1. Read the invitation e-mail on your MOBILE phone and click on the registration link for your handset type. This will take you to the App store where you can complete the registration process to obtain the App.
2. Read the e-mail on your COMPUTER laptop/pc and download the App. Then connect your mobile phone to your laptop/pc in the usual way and synchronize, so that the App is made available on your mobile phone.
Upon completing the Registration form, you will receive your unique login credential within 24 hours giving you access to the App. That’s it, you are now ready to log into the app and run a self-audit survey!
If you are having any difficulties downloading the App, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
In Google Apps environments with multiple admins or super admins, sometimes it can be difficult to keep track of what changes were made to the domain, who made them, and when. Audit Log for Google Apps not only allows admins to investigate changes in the past, but allows them to easily monitor these changes in real-time with push notifications.
Audit Log for Google Apps allows admins to:
- Monitor important changes to Google Apps domain settings
- Audit actions by other administrators in a domain
- Review the history of all Google Apps domain changes
Audit Log for Google Apps tracks a wide range of settings, including:
- Calendar Settings
- Chat Settings
- Delegated Administrator Settings
- Documents Settings
- Domain Settings
- Email Settings
- Group Settings
- Mobile Settings
- Organization Settings
- Sites Settings
- User Settings
- Google Apps administrator credentials are required to use this app
- Google Apps Provisioning API must be enabled for your domain to use this app