This app has been designed by lead auditors of OHSAS18001:2007 and the tools available will help users meet the requirements of the standard.
Included in this app are tools that enable users to manage their health and safety responsibilities and work against the requirements of OHSAS18001:2007 and is perfect for internal auditors and those new to OHSAS18001:2007
Tools included in this app are:-
- OHSAS18001:2007 clauses and checklist notes
- Internal audit forms and explanatory notes
- Risk assessment tools
- Upload Permit to work forms
- Remote review of documentation (desktop audit)
- Upload Incident reports
- Remote access to expert lead auditors
This app had been design by experienced industry experts who hold NEBOSH and IRCA lead auditor qualifications and regularly audit against the requirements of OHSAS18001:2007 via UKAS certification bodies.
You will get 25 pages with sample questions for each of the normative clauses concerning both ISO 13485 and ISO 9001.
And because it's important to keep records of audits, this checklist is downloadable and saved as PDF in your smartphone, so that from there, it can be printed or saved on your PC and be always available to be filled in new audits.
The path of the default saved file is: /sdcard/download/Audit Checklist ISO13485_ISO 9001.pdf
If you feel the need of an experienced auditor on these standards please email email@example.com
• Barcode scanner application for Auditors verifying stores across India
• Alerts generated for duplicate scans on products
• User can delete last scanned product in case there is a mistake during entry
• In case of no internet connection, data gets stored in an offline mode
This app has been developed by experience lead auditors who regularly audit against the requirements of the standard as set out by UKAS and are members of LRQA Consultant Network
This app will help with:
- Clauses of ISO9001:2008
- ISO9001 Checklist
- Summary of each Clause
- Remote desktop audits
- Access to training
- Impact assessments
- Non Conformity Reporting
Perform safety inspections, pre-start checks and inspections faster and easier with the Safety Inspector app from Barracuda Software. Get exclusive features only available in this app for conducting inspections from your smartphone or tablet. Apply OHSA standards when auditing preventing workers from being harmed at work.
Safety Inspector Features
✓ Inspection templates to suit your workplace
✓ Add photos and voice to demonstrate compliance issues
✓ Drawing feature for added detail to images or site illustrations
✓ Share completed inspections with colleagues and clients faster than ever via email integration
✓ Sign off section for completed inspections
✓ Sort previous inspections by site or status
On first run the program automatically installs 42 OSHA self-inspection questionaires.
Do you need a custom questionaire? Register at www.plinius.us, get the MSExcel file template, send it to us and we will provide questionnaire to you.
The program works without neither any server nor internet connection, but if your company has got Plinius installed you will be able to
✓ Upload/download all your work.
✓ Create checklists, inspections, daily pre-start checks and more.
✓ Schedule periodic inspections which will be sent to your device
Working without Plinius server generates draft reports with watermark. You can issue final reports using report credits that can be purchased directly from the settings screen.
AuditForm is utilised to conduct audits on remote sites, track non-compliances in real-time and provide managers with vastly improved knowledge and control to enable significant reductions in operational risks.
AuditForm reduces risk by immediately reporting non-compliances for action without transposition errors. It saves time in the collecting and processing of information.
* To try out our app you can login with our demo account:
- You can write your own audit questions on the web.
- Answers to your audit can be collected using Smartphones and Tablets or through the internet (using a web browser).
- Audits can be collected for multiple locations and analysed across locations.
- Non-compliances are highlighted and tracked alongside user commentary and closure details.
- Full flexibility allowing you to define your own business structure and user permissions.
- Audits are scored. More important questions can be weighted and the system also handles several degrees of compliance.
- Photographs and signatures captured during the audit will be shown on the web.
AuditForm is available for:
Mobile: Android, iPhone
Tablet: Android, iPad, BlackBerry Playbook, Windows 7 devices.
PDA: Windows Mobile 5 and 6
- Health and Safety Audits
- Environmental Audits
- Quality Audits
A happy AuditForm Customer:
Speedy Hire deployed AuditForm among its Health & Safety team to streamline working practices, deliver improvements in productivity by removing costly administration, improve access to data and provide better management and control information.
Mark Turnbull, Speedy SHEQ Operations Director, explains:
"We now have a first class system which has freed up a minimum of one day per auditor every week. Instead of writing reports, we spend more time providing more support and guidance for our stakeholders to better manage risk in our operations."
Learn more: https://auditform.com/howitworks.php