* Direct call to frequently contacted person.
* Search contacts of nearby places.
* Easier and more convenient back-up.
* Fresh and simple design.
※ New NAVER Contacts app (v.3.0) is available on Android OS 4.0 and after.
1. Make a direct phone call to people that you frequently keep in touch with.
Check people that you frequently talk to in ‘Frequent’ section.
You can quickly find and make calls to your close friends and family without having to search.
Bring out Contacts app to home screen and make calls more conveniently.
2. Search for digits that are not only in your contacts but also of the nearby places.
“What was the number for that fried chicken place?” “Where was the drug store near our house?”
You can easily find out answers to these questions that are not in your contacts along with your contact list.
※ ‘Nearby search’ is only supported in Korea.
3. Back up your contacts more easily and safely.
Was the restored contact after backing up your data different from what it originally was? Are you confused between backup mode and sync mode?
Now, you will no longer be confused in the new Contacts app. Anyone can back up and restore the data easily. No more stressful situation where the old contacts that you had backed up years ago being mixed up with your phone contacts.
Without having to select the mode, simply backup and import the contacts whenever you need and you can also set to automatically export the contacts and import whenever you want!
4. Neatly organize your contacts.
You can organize redundant and duplicate phone number and email addresses and delete contacts without names or phone number.
5. Manage your contacts in groups and contact your friends in group basis.
Collect all your contacts and organize into groups. With a single touch, you will be able to send group mail and texts.
6. Bring out NAVER Contact as Widget to wallpaper and contact your friends more conveniently.
Create Contacts Widget to make call, send text and email all at once.
7. Did you lose your phone or erase contacts by mistake? Now, you shouldn’t worry since you can respond to such issues safely on PC. (This feature is supported to those who had activated ‘Auto export/import’)
If you had lost your smartphone, NAVER Contacts support deletion and restoration of your contacts.
If you had erased contacts on Contacts app by mistake, you can restore them in Trash.
PhoneSwappr securely transfers your entire contact list – intact and uncorrupted - from one device to another, even if your devices operate on different platforms. No logins, sign-ups or sync cables required.
PhoneSwappr sends your contacts to the cloud from your old phone and will also get your contacts from the cloud to your new device regardless of the platform. The transfer happens almost instantly over the air and is intuitive, secure and encrypted. Data is deleted within seven days after transfer so no permanent record or copies remain. Your personal data remains your personal data.
PhoneSwappr seamlessly integrates with other mobile platforms in a hassle-free way that eliminates the need for specialised software or even another computer.
• Cross Platform Interoperability, supports devices running iOS > 4.0, Android > 2.3.3 & Windows Phone 8.0
• Secure, Safe and Anonymous Data Transfer and Storage
• Easy to use Interface
• No Logins, Sign-Ups, Sync Cables or Computers required*.
• Data is deleted after 7 days of Usage.
Note: On some devices the saving process may take longer than expected. Please check our FAQs on http://www.phoneswappr.com/faq/
Any questions please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .. We would like to help you. - PhoneSwappr Support Team
Touch to show contact details in app to help you decide which contacts to delete. Search works across all contact information (name, company, address, etc.).
*** For more features such as select by account, copy, move, and merge, see Contact Remover Plus!
NOTE: May not show or delete Facebook contacts depending on phone.
*** Please email me if you have any problems, questions or suggestions. We developers CANNOT RESPOND to comments left as feedback in the market-google just doesn't give us any way to do it, so please email us!
I suppose I should point out that for those reviewers complaining that this app does nothing that the built-in contact app doesn't do, please remember that not all phones have the same built-in apps, and that the contact app is often customized by the phone manufacturers or carriers to add features. Lots of phone don't have a bulk-delete capability, which is why I originally wrote this.
Phone Book ConTacTs is a simple yet efficient phone book that allows you to find and get in contact with the person you want in an instant. Just swipe, tap, and you're done!
This app never use internet connection for your security.
You can find Phone Book ConTacTs in other colors too, with the same features.
ABC side index
Show only group
Quick Access View
Recently Used View
Incoming/Outgoing/Missed Call List View
partial match retrieval(Name/Phonetics/Phone number/e-mail address/Nickname/Company Name/Address)
Copy information to clipboard
Show/Read QR Code
Email to multi-addresses
Tap the Phone Book ConTacTs logo for shortcut to phone.
Long tap to copy phone number or email.
Tested on HTC Desire, HTC Nexus One, MEIZU M9
Omen Ra, Kevin Kach
A contact app
- Access Internet : just to send crash reports
- Read contacts : It's kind of the purpose of this app
- Write contacts : Adding/editing or deleting contacts
- Phone calls : Calling a contact from the app
These are elements of SIM Card:
- IMEI Number
- Number phone
- Serial number
- Operator Code
- Voice Mail ID
- Phone Type
- Network Country ISO
- Network Operator Code
- Network Name
- Network Type
Note: the elements must be accessible for display.
For any suggestions or complaints do not hesitate to contact us.
THIS IS AN OLD VERSION -- This is an old version of Import Contacts. The newer version has much better support for version 3 vCards, has had many bugs fixed and is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=am.ed.importcontacts
Import Contacts is available under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence version 3 or, at your option, any later version.
Direct Contacts is a powerful scrollable wigdet that displays your favourite contacts images in high resolution and in a smart and elegant way.
You won't have to install custom launchers or other similar hacks: Direct Contacts is built appositely for Android 4+ so it can make use of all the capabilities your phone can offer!
Here are the best features of Direct Contacts:
- Three contact image sizes with the option to hide text label
- Resizable widget to adapt in every screen
- Possibility to use more than one widget with different settings
- Simplest configuration menu, with drag and drop list your contacts
- Vertical scrollable contact list into the widget
To open the configuration menu click on the lower right corner of the widget.
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese - Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean - Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria - Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish - Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic - Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish - Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian - Thanks to Сергей Приклонский, Mikhail Medvedev
- Ukrainian - Thanks to Mikhail Medvedev
Did you know that 30% of your contacts in your address book change some contact data in a year?
Perpetuall will help you to avoid your contact lists becoming useless.
► HOW IT WORKS?
Download Perpetuall, sign up and leave it in your smartphone. There's no need to do anything else, neither send spammy invites nor accept annoying requests.
Just by keeping the app installed, your phonebook contacts will thrive. Step by step, your contacts data will be much better.
On top of that, Perpetuall creates a backup of your contacts you can easily update.
And if someday you change your email or phone number, your contacts will always have their address book updated. That simple.
Perpetuall is the safest phonebook app at Google Play. During the sign up we do check you own your phone number and your email, so we can verify your contact details are real.
Thanks to this process we avoid security issues, users impersonation, etc.
All your data are transferred crypted, and the data store in our servers is secure.
Do not install any other contacts app not providing similar security levels. Can you imagine the problems that an impersonation could cause to you?
For your peace of mind, just after downloading the app we backup your contacts, so that if you are not satisfied with the it, you can roll back to the original state without any problems.
Contact updates occur in your smartphone native phonebook. per·pet·u·all is not another address book you use to call.
Based on the native phonebook integration your contacts on your phone will be synchronized with your Gmail, Exchange, Hotmail...
Despite we do answer questions on Google Play, we usually give you a faster support if you ask for assistance at email@example.com or http://support.perpetuall.net (contact section).
► INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
• Mobile number confirmation is required via SMS (we send you a code you have to enter in the app).
• Requires email confirmation.
• Official ROM required.
• Device compatibility Android 2.3.3 and up.
• Read SMS y MMS and make calls: If you add a phone number to your account, this allows us to confirm your phone number automatically by finding the confirmation code that we send via text message.
• Send SMS, send Emails: We want you to invite your contacts to Perpetuall.
• Read/write your contacts: These permissions allow you to automatically update your contacts ;-).
• Bluetooth access: To allow calls from the app when using BT headsets.
• Access to external storage (USB, SD...): We need to save, read, delete Perpetuall app files in your external storage.
• Call redirection: Needed to verify phone numbers with some LatAm VMOs.
• Location: We want to know the country you are to boost the registration process.
• Network access: The app needs to send and receive data and send / receive SMS, etc.
• Avoid suspension, etc.: Needed to avoid errors during backup process in some devices.
► FOLLOW US FOR REAL TIME INFO
- Add new contact
- Modify contact
- Delete contact
- Send message
- Backup contacts
- Import contacts from previous backup
With this app you can use your sim to save the contacts.
The backup/export create a csv file in this directory: sdcard/simContactsManager.
If you have any question please contact me.
1 .Duplicate Contacts Detector : (Free Feature) Detects all duplicates contacts on your phone,Country Codes are also considered for Duplicates Identification
2. Duplicate Contacts Remover :(Pro Feature) Removes all above identified exact number duplicates & makes you contacts clean
3. Duplicate Contacts Manager- Email Based Duplicate :(Free Feature) Removes exact email contacts duplicates & makes you contacts clean
3. Duplicate Contacts Manager- Number Based : (Free Feature) Same Contact Number stored in different Names ? No problemoo its solved here Option remove the duplicate name and retain the correct name of your choice
4. Duplicate Contacts Manager- Name Based : (Free Feature) Same Contact Name having different Numbers ? No problemoo its solved here too, Option to select and retain the correct name - number combination
5. Merge Contacts : (ProFeature) : Multiple Contacts with Same Contact Name but Different Numbers ? Use this feature to Merge Contacts, Note : It works only with number based contacts not email ids
6. Delete Invisible and Empty Contacts : (FreenFeature) : Remove Invisible Contacts and Empty Contacts whih has no data in your android phone
7. Email Contact Remover : (Free Feature) Remove email contacts which came when you synced
with gmail/outlook application,Option to select specific contacts are also added
8. Contacts Exporter: (Free Feature) Option to export all your contacts details in PDF,CSV and Txt Format.
9. Import Contacts from Excel and CSV (Free Feature) : New Feature added to auto import contacts from a xls , csv .
10. Contacts Remover :(Free Feature) New Feature added to remove all contacts in a single shot or select youer choice of contact to be deleted..
11 Duplicate contacts with in a contacts :(Free Feature) Do you have duplicate data with in a contact ?.. This is the solution
12 Remove Invisible Contacts :(Free Feature) Do you know you have Invisible contacts ?This is the solution to fix them up
..... Much Much More to Come ...
Disclaimer - This app collects Crashes/Exceptions directly from your device to Live Google Analytics through internet so that I can Fix the issues immediatley and keep application working smooth for you,No Personal Data is Collected in any sense. You can reference the need for this here (https://developers.google.com/analytics/)
You can create your own content as reference book, also called cheatsheet and import it into uRBook. The content is managed as books and chapters.
At the moment there's not much content for public use available. The only reference book available are some shortcuts for the linux texteditor vi.
Most of the content available at the moment is for inner use with my colleagues at work, but im planning to publish some public available content as soon as possible.
The only permission this app needs at the moment is internet-access. This is for advertising.
If you've got problems with this app, bugs or new features, please send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Since this app is a remittance work and I'm not well versed in topics of respiration types myself, I can't give you further information on the topics of respiration types and Terlusollogie (R).
For comments on the app itself, you're welcome to write me an e-mail to email@example.com
I'm happy for positive ratings. Bevore you give a negative rating, please send me an e-mail and give me the chance to remove bugs etc.
Write access to external storage
is needed to write a simple example-lesson on the external storage.
is needed for advertising
A short documentation howto use MCTrain can be found in the context menu under the option "Help".
A documentation howto create your own lessons can be found briefly on my homepage http://www.appetis.de
There you'll find soon more lessons for MCTrain.
Feedback and Questions
If you've got questions, wishes, suggestions, problems or you need further help on MCTrain I would be pleased about an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would be happy about a positive rating. I've you're going to prompt a negative rating, please write me an email and give me the chance to solve the problem!