A good way to help science without significant effort Your phone almost certainly has extra (unused, wasted) computing power. This app provides a good way to use this extra power to help science. It runs digital experiments on your device (like measuring execution speed of specific programs) and shares the results with the community, which allows people to create better software and hardware.
* Open sources are available at GitHub: https://github.com/ctuning/crowdsource-experiments-using-android-devices
* Prepared presentation for ARM TechCon'16: http://tinyurl.com/gt6fgg9
* Updated open R&D challenges for computer engineering powered by Collective Knowledge: http://cKnowledge.org/open-challenges
* Fixed a few minor bugs reported by the community (GPU detection)
* Latest crowd-tuning and crowd-benchmarking results: http://cknowledge.org/repo
Use Battery Percentage to manage battery! Be your Battery Monitor & optimizer
⚡The smallest phone cleaner & booster, Keep your Android clean, safe and fast!⚡