Recognise images and have fun watching the results The app can take images and recognise them, telling you what's in the image. This helps science (somehow:)), but if you don't care, it's just hilarious how it recognises some images :) I spent a lot of time taking pictures of the objects and people around and laughing at the results of recognition :)
Wow! Just try!
participate in collaborative workload optimization and have fun too!
V2.6 powered by Collective Knowledge has:
* completely redesigned GUI
* support for customizable DNN crowd-benchmarking for Android 5+
* support for BVLC GoogleNet, BVLC CaffeNet and AlexNet, DeepScale Squeezenet 1.0 and 1.1
* result sharing via http://cKnowledge.org/repo (select scenario "crowd-benchmark DNN libraries using mobile devices")
* misprediction sharing (images and correct labels)
NOTE: Don't forget to get latest crowd-benchmarking scenarios via Info -> Update Scenarios