Meh. The free version is pretty basic. If you don't touch the screen it does nothing really. Then when you do, the appeal ends quick. Needs more areas for the particles to interact with. It has lots of potential though. Maybe the full version is cool but not worth it to me. Good luck!
Addicting I added an empty home screen just to goof around with this. I play with it more than I'd like to admit.
Stunning. One of my favourite dynamic wallpapers. My only problem is that I like it too much. I'm guilty of spending so long manipulating the particles that I forget what app I was looking for.
A bad copy that we must pay for? Particle Flow is literally the paid version of this app, that you can get for free.
Cool My particles seem to clump together after a while. Maybe add multiple gravity wells. Any way great app.
Particles and movement can't be seen Unless the screen's brightness is turned at least 80percent. Sorry, no go.
• Added x86 support (intel-based devices)
• Fixed a crash occurrence
• Added in-app trial of Fresh Water Live Wallpaper
• Fixed crashes on Galaxy S3
• Added one more colour and a standalone app
• Added screenshot ability in standalone app (This is why SD card permission is added)
• Performance Improvements
• Added multi-colour presets to full version
• Fixed hangs and crashes when setting wallpaper
Beautiful abstract live wallpaper with set of HD pictures and live water effect
Wallpapers and backgrounds with Beautiful nature art-photography with time-Sync