Tempo is the premier mobile metronome app. It is used daily by performing artists for their gigs, teachers in their lessons, students for their practices and even golfers and bodybuilders in their training.
Tempo gives you the features you need without sacrificing usability. Its engine is written from the ground up for high accuracy and stability. Over that is wrapped an attractive and comprehensive single-screen interface. Flashing LEDs also serve as buttons to customize beats, enabling the creation of complex rhythms. Save your configurations as songs in setlists and share them with friends, including those using iOS devices.
- 30 different time signatures: 1-13/2, 1-13/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- 6 rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound meters
- Works in both portrait and landscape
- Dark and Light interface themes
- Visual feedback in the form of pulsating LEDs
- Customize accents or turn beats off to create more complex rhythms
- Tap tempo function
- Metronome tempo ranges from 10 to 400
- 12 sounds sets, including one optimized for live drumming click tracks
- Store presets in multiple setlists
- Share and backup setlists
- Setlists data file compatible with Tempo for iOS
- Multi-tasking support; playback continues outside of app
- Control setlists, tempo and playback with AirTurn Bluetooth controllers
Metronome Beats Pro is not only useful for practicing and playing musical instruments: people also use it to keep a steady tempo during exercise, golf putting practice, dancing, and many other activities.
Metronome Beats is simple to use. On smaller devices set the number of beats per bar and how you’d like the beat subdivided on the Settings screen. When you start the metronome it switches to the Practice screen, with its visual beat indicators. The practice screen has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments, so you can start slow and build up your speed with one touch of the screen. On larger devices all of these features can be reached on one handy screen using the new Tablet layout.
Exclusive to Pro version:
- no adverts
- beat and bar counters
- save your settings as presets
- organise your favourite songs in to setlists and play through these in “Live” mode
Features also include:
- Select from a range of sound types (wooden claves, traditional tick, cowbell, etc)
- Separate layout for larger devices
- Select any tempo from 1 to 300 beats per minute.
- Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
- Displays Italian tempo markings (Allegro, Andante, etc) – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
- Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
- Subdivide the beat with up to 8 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
- Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
- Visual beat indication - mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
- The metronome automatically stops playing when there is an incoming call.
- Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
- The metronome keeps running when the screen is locked
- set the metronome to stop playing after a certain number of bars
For more help with using Metronome Beats, see our blog posts:
About the "Read only access to phone state" permission. This apps only needs this permission, which allows it to keep playing while returning to the home screen or opening another app, and to be able to stop sound immediately when a phone call is detected.
We think that in today's digital world privacy is of the utmost importance. You can read the complete policy here: www.amparosoft.com/privacy
NOTE: If you run into any issues, have questions or suggestions, please email us to email@example.com or use the website contact: http://www.amparosoft.com/?q=contact
- Build your own bar with different rhythms per beat
- Accurate Timing
- Up to 600 bpm
- 3D Animated
- Accent every x beats
- Rhythm Subdivisions
- Stereo sound, left channel is the normal metronome, right plays your rhythms
- Customizable presets (save your favorite settings)
- Automatic Speed Trainer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW1Zej32ReM
Complete and intuitive metronome, ready to play in one tap.
STORE AND LOAD tempo of your favourite songs on the fly!
Do you need a smart metronome to learn music? Do you love Cubase, Fruityloops? You may need a ready-to-play metronome when composing far from PC!
Animations with nice graphics, sounds and vibrations in only one metronome!
Metronome with 3 senses : Touch, Hearing, and Sight
- 1 classic sinus soundpack and 3 drums kit soundpacks
- 3 different nice animated views :
- Analog : like an analog clock with a needle showing where you are in the measure
- Grid : a grid with notes on rows and subdivisions on columns
- Table : discs as notes and sectors of each disc as subdivisions
- Vibrations mode
- Tempo up to 300 bpm as a quarter note and 8 subdivisions (32nd note) for each quarter note
Main features of TapMetronome:
- Excellent accuracy and designed to keep in time thanks to one of the most precise beat making.
- Fine tempo tuning from 40 to 250 bpm.
- Easy time signature definition through the Patterns Panel: emphasis beats, standard beats, silences. The Patterns Panel allows to define beat subdivisions per bar (triplet, quarter, quintuplet, sextuplet, eight, sixteenth, etc.) as well as irregular rhythm patterns. Watch the video demo to see it working.
- Tap the central button at the desired tempo and Tap Metronome will start at that pace.
- Visual beat indication on the Pattern Panel at the current beats per minute.
- Vibration at the desired rate. Different vibration for accented and standard pulses.
- Save, load and delete your own presets or configurations.
- 6 different HQ stereo sounds available: classic metronome, modern metronome, Hi Hat, Drum, Beep and Indian Tabla.
- You can turn the screen off and the metronome will play on the background (it helps to extend battery life)
- Unlike other market applications, if you receive a call or change to another app while the metronome is playing, Tap Metronome will stop.
- Suitable for any instrument: piano, guitar, organ, violin, etc.
- Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Korean (experimental).
A visual metronome with plenty of settings and extra functionality. This app has an animated metronome with a wide tempo range (10 - 400 BPM), options to set time signature, a beat indicator which indicates the current beat corresponding to the selected time signature, and the ability to let the metronome keep playing in the background.
Tap the tempo of a song and get an estimated BPM. A tap sound is played to make it easier to stay on beat.
This application also includes a Tempo & Pitch Calculator which is useful when pitch-shifting samples on a MPC or DAW (e.g., FL Studio).
- 5 different soundpacks for the metronome (Beep / Click / Cowbell / Tick / Vintage)
- No ads
- Visual metronome animation
- Set tempo from 10 BPM to 400 BPM
- Set time signature
- Beat indicator: Indicates the current beat corresponding to the selected timesignature
- Emphasize downbeat (accent on first beat)
- Tap tempo
- Preset Manager: Save/load presets
- Tap the beat of a song and get the BPM (and beat interval)
- Tap sound
- Beat/tap counter
- Automatic reset on extreme values/taps or 5 seconds inactivity
- Set preferred number of decimals (0-4)
Tempo & Pitch-shifting Calculator:
- Find the new tempo of a sample after pitch shifting it
- Find the pitch shift that corresponds to a tempo change
- Set preferred number of decimals (0-4)
This mobile metronome app is useful when practicing on an instrument, making beats on a MPC, working with DAWs like FL Studio and Logic Pro, etc.
READ_PHONE_STATE: Needed to stop metronome when incoming calls are detected.
Studio Metronome Free (ad-supported) is available here: http://goo.gl/HL32U
Guitar Player Magazine says: "This ingenious super metronome was developed by funky-as-hell Sco sideman Avi Bortnick. It will leave out beats randomly to force you to strengthen your own inner time-keeping muscles, and it has other cool features for odd meters, drum machine-style patterns, and more. For the low price of $2.99, this is an awesome learning, grooving, solidifying tool."
NoTreble.com says: "I love the aesthetic and layout of Time Guru. It’s very simple and elegant. Time Guru also offers ability to set randomness of your subdivisions (great for testing your internal clock)... There is one thing that Time Guru does that I absolutely love, and for which, this app will always live on my Phone – at the top of the screen, you will see a series of numbers (1-7). When you press a number, it is set first in a sequence and you can choose a subdivision that will then repeat that number of times (or set it to rest that number of times). Sound confusing? It isn’t, because the layout is so simple. Every time you press a new number, it is set next in the sequence and you choose your continue to choose your subdivisions."
Develop your inner sense of rhythm with Time Guru - the only metronome with the ability to mute its sound at random, in sequenced patterns, or both, so that you can assess whether you tend to rush or drag or loose your place with odd meters. Time Guru can periodically leave you on your own so that you strengthen your own internal sense of time, rather than relying on the constant, rigid, external time keeping of a metronome. It's like training wheels that sometimes come up off the ground.
Time Guru also features:
-the ability to play in different time signatures or sequences of time signatures
-create rhythmic drum-machine like patterns
-save presets for tempo, meter, sound and muting-
-35 loud sound sets;
-Human or robot voice counting in English, Chinese, French, German or Russian - great for teaching!
-tap tempo (5 to 300 BPM range)
-super accurate, rock-solid timing via a customized audio engine.
And of course it can function as a normal metronome. It is the ultimate tool for becoming a rock-steady, time guru.
See the instructional videos on Youtube:
• Sampler device. Record or import from your music library, sdcard, dropbox, etc.
• Recorder: import recordings from your music library or other installed music-apps.
• 150 extra synth instruments
• 40 extra drumsets
• 100 MB of recording space
• Up to 32 loops by song
• Up to 16 channels by loop
Build high quality tracks as a sequence of loops, mixing synths, drums, samplers, audio recordings, analog modulators and arpeggiators. Apply Fx to channels and export to mp3 or ringtones. Also publish, play, remix and collaborate in our community.
Cloud-based technology: performs the audio rendering process in a remote service.
REQUIRES A GOOD DATA CONNECTION
• Your Google accounts: Suggests your current gmail account in the registration form. We don't use this address unless you confirm it.
• Network communication: Upload and download sounds from our servers.
• Storage: Write files to SD card, that way we avoid exhausting internal memory.
• Hardware controls: record audio. Uses the mic with the recorder device. control vibrator used by the metronome while recording audio.
• Phone calls: read phone state and identity. We store a hash of your phone internal ID to prevent creating several accounts from the same device. Also we save the brand and model of your phone for debugging. No personal information is stored except username, password and email.
• System tools modify global system settings: change system ringtone and alarm. prevent phone from sleeping: some tablets (for example archos5) required this to start.
The pro version contains many premium features for musicians:
Fully customise the sound and visual elements of the beat.
Save and load your required setting to pre-set's.
Wake-lock for live performances, as well as the ability to continue playing the audio as a background app.
Plus many more pro features for you to enjoy.
Try it today :-)
These features include:
Applying a grouping to any bar with over 4 beats. You can choose from any possible permutation of 2, 3, 4 and 5 beats. For example 7/8 time signature allows 2-2-3, 2-3-2, 2-5, 3-2-2, 3-4, 4-3, and 5 - 2.
Complex Time Signatures:
in addition to allowing up to 13 beats in a bar, this metronome goes much further. In a number of contemporary pieces you will find time signatures such as 2/6, 5/12, 4/20. You have the option of assigning the beat values below:
2 - Minim
3 - Triplet Minim
4 - Crotchet
5 - Quintuplet Crotchet
6 - Triplet Crotchet
8 - Quaver
10 - Quintuplet Quaver
12 - Triplet Quaver
16 - Semi-Quaver
20 - Quintuplet Semi-Quaver
24 - Triplet Semi-Quaver
Multiple Bar Support:
You can create a multiple bar sequence with the option to save and load these sequences from your phones memory. At each change of bar you can:
- Change the number of beats in the bar
- Change the beat value
- Select a new grouping for this bar
- Choose to repeat the bar from 1 - 24 times
- Change the sequence bpm (will be reset by default when returning to the beginning of the sequence)
As a result of this flexibility you can also use this feature to program in very complex rhythms
With the features above, Pro Time metronome is the most flexible metronome on the market.
Do you want to have full control over your work?
Are you looking for an accurate and reliable metronome?
Best Metronome PRO is perfect for you!
Our handy device will become close friend of every musician who needs a metronome to daily exercise. The application with maintenance of a simple interface offers all the functionality of professional metronomes available in stores.
♫ The possibility of setting the tempo from 20 to 240 BPM beats per minute
♫ Italian determinations of the tempo which are used in music
♫ The opportunity to determine the tempo by rapping it on the screen (Tap the tempo)
♫ The extensive system of playlists with the ability to record multiple tracks on each of them
♫ Simple and convenient playback of the playlist
♫ The division of complex bars into simple bars with the possibility of the distinction of the first value both in the main bar and in every simple bar (Accents)
♫ The opportunity to divide the metric unit into smaller rhythmic values
♫ The opportunity to combine sound effects with visual effects (Flash) and vibration
♫ 4 different types of timbre
♫ Meter and bar’s indicator (currently playing metric measure of bar)
♫ Metronome turns off automatically in the case of receiving a call (the application is running in the background)
♫ Adjustable volume
♫ Settings are automatically saved when you exit the application
If you have any comments, feedback or you need help with Best Metronome PRO please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Enjoy this app!
★★★ Main features ★★★
✔ Real pendulum animation
✔ Ergonomic touch interface
✔ All popular time signatures
✔ 10 different sound sets
✔ High accuracy
Camera: Permission required only to use flashlight. It's impossible to use flashlight independently from Camera. Flashlight will help you to see the strong beat.
Flashlight: Flashlight blinking every time on strong beat. It's help you to keep the rhythm in case extraneous sound it's too loud and you unable to hear metronome. You can it switch off in settings.
Vibration: Vibration works same as flashlight. The phone vibrate on strong beat. You may also switch it off in the settings.
♩ Beats per Minute (BPM) from 10 up to 310 in 0.1 BPM intervals.
♩ Moving pendulum with motion blur effects.
♩ Accelerando slider for gradual speeding up/slowing down. (0.1 to 10 BPM/bar)
♩ Beats highlighted on musical staff as they are played. Accent or mute any of the beats by tapping above/below note.
♩ Select up to 12 Beats per bar. Set beat value to half note, quarter, eighth or sixteenth.
♩ Three different sound effects to choose from.
♩ Select from 0 to 9 sub beat divisions.
The free version is packed with features like the newly designed time signature interface – customized it any way you want. 13 time-keeping styles let you choose beat sounds that work for you – even a counting voice.. With RTP (Real-Time Playback) technology, it's more precise than a traditional mechanical metronome.
Pro Metronome is all about customization – change beat sounds, accents, and even choose from 4 different beat volume levels ("f", "mf", "p" and "mute.") With the Pro Version, access subdivisions, polyrhythm settings, and create complex patterns with triplets, dotted notes, and non-standard time signatures.
The app supports several ways to experience beats. All versions have sound, but upgrading to Pro enables Visual, Flash and Vibrate. Visual and Vibrate Modes are great when you're playing loud instruments or when you need to FEEL the beat. Flash Mode uses the device's camera flash to help your whole band sync up easily.
But Pro Metronome doesn't just help you keep time, it also helps you train. Many musicians, especially drummers, are looking for some way to help themselves keep a steadier beat. So Pro Metronome built the Rhythm Trainer - it plays one bar of beats, then mutes the next, letting you check how steady your timing really is. Increase mute time as you get better and soon you'll be closer to having perfect timing. It's a simple idea not found in any other app, one that lots of people have requested to increase their stamina and precision.
Pro Metronome supports many other features: polyrhythm mode to help drummers hear and visualize complex, interlocking beat patterns; background play mode; in-app volume adjust; even saving playlists that you can share with friends, no matter which system they are using(Android/iOS). It's a powerful, elegant app that is easy for anyone to get started with, and useful for any musician. So pick it up and sync to your own beat today!
We know that Pro Metronome for Android is far from perfect right now. However, we'll keep improving it in the next update and finally provide the same experiences as on iOS devices.
Free Version Features:
+Extremely easy to use and AD FREE (We hate banner ads as much as you do)!
+Dynamic time signature settings
+13 different time-keeping styles, including a counting voice
+Dynamic accent settings, including f, mf, p, and mute indicators
+Calculate BPM by tapping in real time
+Color Mode – see the beats
+Pendulum Mode, for visual feedback
+Power-Saving/Background Modes – works in lock screen, home, or in another app
+In-app volume adjustment
+Timer to help you remember to practice and how long you did it for
+Universal app – supported on phones and tablets
Upgrade to Pro Version to enable Pro Features:
+LED/Screen Flash Mode *
+Vibrate Mode, makes you FEEL the beats *
+Subdivisions, including Triplet, Dot note, and many other patterns.
+Polyrhythms – play two rhythm tracks at once
+Favorite Mode – save and load your favorite settings
+Rhythm Trainer – helps to develop your steady beats
+Wirelessly share presets and playlists(cross platform between Android and iOS systems)
* LED Flash Mode only available for LED-Enabled devices
* Vibrate Mode only available for phones
=== About EUMLab ===
EUMLab helps you unleash your musical talent! With magic technology, EUMLab creates products that get you learning and playing music fast.
Find out more about us: EUMLab.com
Follow us on Twitter/Facebook: @EUMLab
Questions? Write us: email@example.com
Find Pro Metronome on Apple Store: eum.io/prometronome
Thanks, everyone. We will keep making the best music apps for you.
20BPM - In response to a wide range of tempo of 300BPM, body color you can also select the color you want.
You can beat engraving can select vibration or sound, beat out a rhythm he wanted with intuitive operation.
It will be to them help you in every scene if a man you involved in music.
You'll also be able to configure your own expense types and their default values.
-Create business trips
-Add expense items to each trip
-Take a photo of the receipt
-Configure your own custom expense types
-Set the default value of any expense type
-Export the details of one or more trips to a CSV file
-Export the details of one or more trips to a OpenDocument text document
-Automatically send the exported files to one or more email addresses
-Backup and restore all data (including images of invoices)
-Easy export of single trips
-Recurring expense items
-Easy delete of old data
Since the first version, the following features have been added.
- Added a new field to indicate the time of trips
- Added recurring expense items: Add several identical expense items to a trip with a few simple clicks.
- Created a new status type for the trips "Ready to export"
- You may export a trip directly from the overview screen
- You may select to insert a page break between each trip when exporting to an OpenDocument file
-Bug fix : If the user tried to do a backup when the database was empty, the app would crash.
Making professional and leisure travel easier!
-Manage your timesheet
-Manage your clients
-Manage the rates of your work
-Export to csv file on sd-card
-Export to csv file and send over email
-Export directly to a Google Docs spreadsheet
-Review and delete registered hours
phone's camera using your computer's browser.
Your phone and your computer *MUST* be connected to the same wifi-network.
Simply connect to the address displayed on your handset's screen.
Your phone and your computer needs to be connected to the same wireless network.
See my site
You can export your time sheet to either a csv file which will be saved on your sdcard, or email it to yourself or export it to a google doc spreadsheet.