• Play / Stop the metronome with flash / vibration / visual
• Turn on tuner
• Record your play
• Select rhythm pattern
With NO touch, you can:
• Stop the metronome in battery-saving mode (by cover the proximity sensor).
Novel ideas are implemented by a heavy metronome and tuner user.
★ A tuner that listens your sound, and a pitch fork that sounds the exact pitch ★
★ Customizable A4 frequency (440Hz by default) ★
★ A real metronome shouldn't lag beats ★
and Soundcorset metronome never lag it.
★ Integrated recorder in one-touch ★
★ Flash metronome
If you can't hear the sound of the metronome, due to the speaker volume limit, use flash metronome instead. You can easily see the beats. Project the flashlight to the wall, then the entire wall will guide you to get the beats.
★ Large start button
to easily touch with your busy fingers
* Can be used with guitar ukulele mandolin violin cello viola bass drum flute harmonica clarinet trumpet
* Precise BPM control
* Intuitive volume control
* BPM Counter
* Accurate tuner
* Visual metronome using flash light of the camera
* Tuning fork, pitch pipe
* Free guitar tuner
Snapoh Free Metronome can be easily set to click out a variety of meters or no meter at all, at any tempo, while providing a visual display synchronized with the current tempo and meter.
Metronome settings are organized around simple, compound, and complex type meters, as well as meter-less operation. The metronome click is selectable from the included sound packs, and the visual click display is selectable out of the included screens.
The Snapoh Free Metronome was created by a Musician for Musicians:
* Precise and steady beat
* Clear sounds
* Many ways to adjust metronome tempo including tap tempo
* Simple, compound, and complex meters
* Meter-less operation
* Metronome display synchronized with tempo and meter
* Selectable display
* Selectable sound pack
Keywords: Metronome, Free Metronome, Precise, Precision Metronome, Simple, Clear, Musician, Music, Visual Metronome
You'll also be able to configure your own expense types and their default values.
-Create business trips
-Add expense items to each trip
-Take a photo of the receipt
-Configure your own custom expense types
-Set the default value of any expense type
-Export the details of one or more trips to a CSV file
-Export the details of one or more trips to a OpenDocument text document
-Automatically send the exported files to one or more email addresses
-Backup and restore all data (including images of invoices)
-Easy export of single trips
-Recurring expense items
-Easy delete of old data
Since the first version, the following features have been added.
- Added a new field to indicate the time of trips
- Added recurring expense items: Add several identical expense items to a trip with a few simple clicks.
- Created a new status type for the trips "Ready to export"
- You may export a trip directly from the overview screen
- You may select to insert a page break between each trip when exporting to an OpenDocument file
-Bug fix : If the user tried to do a backup when the database was empty, the app would crash.
Making professional and leisure travel easier!
-Manage your timesheet
-Manage your clients
-Manage the rates of your work
-Export to csv file on sd-card
-Export to csv file and send over email
-Export directly to a Google Docs spreadsheet
-Review and delete registered hours
phone's camera using your computer's browser.
Your phone and your computer *MUST* be connected to the same wifi-network.
Simply connect to the address displayed on your handset's screen.
Your phone and your computer needs to be connected to the same wireless network.
See my site
You can export your time sheet to either a csv file which will be saved on your sdcard, or email it to yourself or export it to a google doc spreadsheet.