Tempo is the premier mobile metronome app. It is used daily by performing artists for their gigs, teachers in their lessons, students for their practices and even golfers and bodybuilders in their training.
Tempo gives you the features you need without sacrificing usability. Its engine is written from the ground up for high accuracy and stability. Over that is wrapped an attractive and comprehensive single-screen interface. Flashing LEDs also serve as buttons to customize beats, enabling the creation of complex rhythms. Save your configurations as songs in setlists and share them with friends, including those using iOS devices.
- 30 different time signatures: 1-13/2, 1-13/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- 6 rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound meters
- Works in both portrait and landscape
- Dark and Light interface themes
- Visual feedback in the form of pulsating LEDs
- Customize accents or turn beats off to create more complex rhythms
- Tap tempo function
- Metronome tempo ranges from 10 to 400
- 12 sounds sets, including one optimized for live drumming click tracks
- Store presets in multiple setlists
- Share and backup setlists
- Setlists data file compatible with Tempo for iOS
- Multi-tasking support; playback continues outside of app
- Control setlists, tempo and playback with AirTurn Bluetooth controllers
Metronome Beats Pro is not only useful for practicing and playing musical instruments: people also use it to keep a steady tempo during exercise, golf putting practice, dancing, and many other activities.
Metronome Beats is simple to use. On smaller devices set the number of beats per bar and how you’d like the beat subdivided on the Settings screen. When you start the metronome it switches to the Practice screen, with its visual beat indicators. The practice screen has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments, so you can start slow and build up your speed with one touch of the screen. On larger devices all of these features can be reached on one handy screen using the new Tablet layout.
Exclusive to Pro version:
- no adverts
- beat and bar counters
- save your settings as presets
- organise your favourite songs in to setlists and play through these in “Live” mode
Features also include:
- Select from a range of sound types (wooden claves, traditional tick, cowbell, etc)
- Separate layout for larger devices
- Select any tempo from 1 to 300 beats per minute.
- Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
- Displays Italian tempo markings (Allegro, Andante, etc) – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
- Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
- Subdivide the beat with up to 8 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
- Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
- Visual beat indication - mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
- The metronome automatically stops playing when there is an incoming call.
- Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
- The metronome keeps running when the screen is locked
- set the metronome to stop playing after a certain number of bars
For more help with using Metronome Beats, see our blog posts:
For a really small price you get a professional metronome on your smartphone with every feature you could ask for plus a lot more!
List of features:
- Fine tempo tuning from 10 to 230 BPM
- Italian tempo markings
- Load and save presets
- Tap tempo
- Adjustable tempo signature for simple, compound and complex meters.
- From 2 to 20 beats per measure
- Beat subdivision as quarter, eighth, triplet, sixteenth, quintuplet and sextuplet notes
- Beat emphasis
- 4 soundpacks
- Adjustable volume
- Visual reference
- Visual feedback
- Haptic feedback (vibration)
- Automatically turns off when there´s an incoming call
- Runs in background
- Settings are saved automatically on exit
About License Issues:
If you are facing license issues please update Mobile Metronome Pro, clear Google Play app data (not cache) and try again. There are comments on the internet about this issue, affecting many apps. sorry for the inconvenience!
- READ PHONE STATE allows Mobile Metronome Pro to stop automatically when there's an incoming call.
- VIBRATE is required for the vibration feature
- WAKE LOCK garantees the metronome won't stop after screen goes off
-HTC wildfire: misplacement of toggle buttons on the screen
The Fakebook sheet music reader comes preloaded with chord progressions for more than a thousand of the classic jazz standards from The Real Book ed 1,2,3,4,5... Instantly transpose the collection for Bb, Eb or F instruments, or transpose individual chord charts to suit the soloist or singer. Add your own songs, import PDF music files, sheet music, chord charts and lyrics from other formats (e.g. iRealPro / iRealb, PDF, ChordPro or ABC notation). Include your precious original songbooks or fake sheets using the phone's camera, import photos or PDF music from the web. Add your own notes, marks and reminders – it is now possible to draw and annotate on all charts regardless of format. Then share your songs using mail, Facebook, Bluetooth, Dropbox.
The search bar, chart browser and song list editor provide instant access to all music. Great on a jam or when taking requests! You can store and edit setlists, drag and drop to reorder, add and delete to create your own songbooks. When on stage, just swipe to the next chart or use a wireless foot pedal. Thanks to the lyrics support Fakebook is ready for any gig.
Fakebook is the ultimate tool for practicing. The app includes more than 1500 Spotify and YouTube links for the Real Book jazz standards. Search for recordings with a single click or use the built-in metronome, which remembers and synchronizes to the tempo you choose. The unobtrusive live metronome guides you also without sound.
Compared with other similar apps:
* Chord syntax, style and font like the original Real Books.
* Import and add PDF sheet music, images, lyrics and other formats – from web, sdcard, or camera.
* PDF batch import automates indexing and naming of common Real Book, Vocal Book and Gig Book collections.
* Supports lyrics! Imports ChordPro songs with both chords and lyrics.
* Annotate on any song, freehand drawing on charts regardless of file format.
* Adjust screen and font to suit the location, light or your eyes. Enlarge text up to 200% for easier sight-reading. Choose Real Book script, handwriting or easy to read sans serif fonts.
* Rotate screen as you like. Landscape format gives great overview - both on phones and tabs.
* Extremely compact (the app including 1200 songs, thousands of links and integrated PDF viewer is about 2.5 MB).
* Local storage, no Internet access needed.
* Low requirements on resources, no strange permissions.
* Direct links to real performances on Spotify and YouTube.
* Flexible setlist management, drag and drop in playlists.
* AirTurn and PageFlip wireless pedal support.
* Live metronome.
For a nice comparison of music reader and tablature apps like Fakebook, iRealPro, Gigbook, iGigbook, Unrealbook, Guitar tabs, ChordPad, forScore, Musicians apps, Googol Song Book, Setlist Helper, LinkeSoft Song Book, GuitarTapp Pro, Ultimate Guitar, Guitar Pro, GuitarTab Player, MobileSheets, Musicnotes and OnSong; have a look at http://goo.gl/9BeuW2. This table shows all the apps and their features.
Note that this app is in no way associated with iRealPro / iRealb / iRealBook and does not require any other purchase. But the Fakebook music reader will import the same chord sequences as supported by the iRealPro / iRealb / iRealBook app and editor, which means that there is a huge collection of free songs available for download and free utilities available for conversion from other formats.
PDF sheet music files are not included, but scripts for downloading, importing and indexing most common Real Books and Vocal Books are provided via a link in the app.
Downbeat allows you to create up to 20 highly customizable presets for easy recall during a show. It is divided into two modes, "Live mode", and "Edit Mode".
"Live Mode" lets you easily recall presets, start, and stop the metronome without any controls used to edit the metronome presets getting in the way, or cluttering up the screen. In Live Mode, Downbeat also visually displays the tempo for situations where an audible metronome is impractical.
"Edit Mode" lets you easily create and adjust presets, control metronome tempo, accent beats, beats per measure, beat subdivisions, and much more. You can also used edit mode as a traditional metronome if you don't wish to use presets.
This flexible easy to use metronome is a great tool for any band, musician, or dancer.
★★★ Main features ★★★
✔ Real pendulum animation
✔ Ergonomic touch interface
✔ All popular time signatures
✔ 10 different sound sets
✔ High accuracy
Please send your feedback and suggestions at MetronomeApp@gmail.com
Allows to save up to 99 memories. Features 2 click sounds and a tap tempo. The one and only metronome on the Market that can play notes, half notes, quarter notes and triplets at the same time from 35 to 250 BPM.
Practicing with a metronome is one of the most important exercises you can do but it is also essential that you develop your own internal time feel, which is what this App is designed for!
This app was designed by me, for me - and you :) And I'm sure you find it as useful as I do!!
It can help you build speed on those tricky runs and arpeggios as well as improving technique and stamina.
Set a start Bpm, Number of increments, Number of bars per increment and an End Bpm and Practise Metronome will steadily increase the speed.
The variable meter (2 - 16 beats) allows practise in different time signatures. Each beat of the meter can be accented to aid counting and playing complex times and rhythms, for example the Flamenco Compás.
Accents can be assigned a different sound to make them more obvious.
An 'easy beat' sound patch enables a simple Drum rhythm to be created. Assign the snare sound to the Accents and choose where you want the snare to be. Plus a Conga beat.
A continuous play option allows the Practise Metronome to function as a conventional metronome with it's speed set by the Start Bpm. A 440 Hz tuning note is also provided.
Data entry is via an on screen Jog Wheel, which prevents the need for constant pop-ups from the keyboard.
The Jog Wheel is also the Start/Stop control.
There are a choice of 10 sounds Agogo, WoodBlock, Hand Claps, Hi Conga, Hi Hat, Lo Conga, Side Stick, Triangle, Bass Drum and Snare which are provided through the Android Media Player via Midi.
The Practise Metronome generates Midi as needed. in testing (on HTC Hero) the metronome was very accurate, as this is ultimately under the control of the media player, this may vary with hardware.
A lead-in is also provided which can give you 1 to 8 bars of count-in and can be assigned to a different sound so you can be sure when the main sequence has started.
When the Practise Metronome is playing, a running indicator is displayed along with the current and previous BPM, allowing you to monitor your progress as your playing improves.
A transport option displays positional information within a sequence which can be changed in real time so you can skip back to a previous tempo without restarting the whole sequence as well as control over beat volumes and the overall media volume for your device.
Contextual help is also available by a long click on any field.
Access to the media player equalizer is provided (only available on Android 2.3 and above). This will allow additional volume if it's currently too low. Please be aware that the settings affect all media played while the metronome is in memory. If you are using headphones check that other media players are set to a comfortable level.
It is possible that the equalizer may not work correctly if you have installed a custom Android ROM on your device, it has been tested with Cyanogen V7-05 on HTC Hero and works fine, along with the Android emulator. If you do find any problems, let us know and we will endeavour to sort them out quickly.
IMPORTANT NOTICE !
There appears to be a large discrepancy in the output volume
of midi files across devices. The volume obtainable is dependant on the midi player in each device. The internal volumes are user controllable if the option is turned on, but the default volumes are set at maximum for the accented beats. If your device is too quiet to be usable, I'm afraid there is nothing more I can do about it. (see above)
If you feel compelled to leave a comment to this effect, please state which device you are using although it is possible that different versions of the same device can have different results, or better still send me an email. If I get enough responses I will post a list of the results.
Midi was chosen to ensure consistent accuracy of timing across devices and performed well on test devices.
Please don't be put off trying the Practise Metronome by this issue, you can always obtain a refund within the rules of the market.
Requires Android 1.6 or later and a device with 240x320 screen or better. Android 2.3 to access the equalizer.
The virtual drum machine lets you play all the built in grooves, in any time signature and tempo you dial in. With all the functionality you can expect from an advanced metronome, this android app also gives you fine control over the swing level.
The grooves are programmed to fit your music whether you play jazz, blues, pop, rock, bossa, samba, salsa, waltz or reggae etc. It does not matter if you play guitar, bass, piano, drums, percussion or any other instrument.
Whether you are a professional musician or an enthusiast there are ways to make this metronome work for you. Improvise to any built in rhythm or practice to improve your timing. Learn to keep a steady pulse or find new beats.
While the metronome is playing you can still modify parameters like tempo, time signature, shuffle and freely customize the swing level. You can set the swing on either eighths or sixteenths.
From the settings menu you can activate the vibration feature, change the sound of the metronome or even set the color theme. These features helps when you are live on stage and need a discrete tempo indication.
Use earphones, or plug into your amplifier or PA-system during band rehearsal to get the best experience.
Practice becomes fun with a metronome that knows how to groove!
A visual metronome with plenty of settings and extra functionality. This app has an animated metronome with a wide tempo range (10 - 400 BPM), options to set time signature, a beat indicator which indicates the current beat corresponding to the selected time signature, and the ability to let the metronome keep playing in the background.
Tap the tempo of a song and get an estimated BPM. A tap sound is played to make it easier to stay on beat.
This application also includes a Tempo & Pitch Calculator which is useful when pitch-shifting samples on a MPC or DAW (e.g., FL Studio).
- 5 different soundpacks for the metronome (Beep / Click / Cowbell / Tick / Vintage)
- No ads
- Visual metronome animation
- Set tempo from 10 BPM to 400 BPM
- Set time signature
- Beat indicator: Indicates the current beat corresponding to the selected timesignature
- Emphasize downbeat (accent on first beat)
- Tap tempo
- Preset Manager: Save/load presets
- Tap the beat of a song and get the BPM (and beat interval)
- Tap sound
- Beat/tap counter
- Automatic reset on extreme values/taps or 5 seconds inactivity
- Set preferred number of decimals (0-4)
Tempo & Pitch-shifting Calculator:
- Find the new tempo of a sample after pitch shifting it
- Find the pitch shift that corresponds to a tempo change
- Set preferred number of decimals (0-4)
This mobile metronome app is useful when practicing on an instrument, making beats on a MPC, working with DAWs like FL Studio and Logic Pro, etc.
READ_PHONE_STATE: Needed to stop metronome when incoming calls are detected.
Studio Metronome Free (ad-supported) is available here: http://goo.gl/HL32U
You can download the Demo version for free or you can start practicing with the full Pro version.
Any feedback will be most appreciated.
Animations with nice graphics, sounds and vibrations in only one metronome!
Metronome with 3 senses : Touch, Hearing, and Sight
- 1 classic sinus soundpack and 3 drums kit soundpacks
- 3 different nice animated views :
- Analog : like an analog clock with a needle showing where you are in the measure
- Grid : a grid with notes on rows and subdivisions on columns
- Table : discs as notes and sectors of each disc as subdivisions
- Vibrations mode
- Tempo up to 300 bpm as a quarter note and 8 subdivisions (32nd note) for each quarter note
You can predefine the BPMs needed for your gig and start the metronome with the press of one button. No messing around with adjustments between songs.
The library handles collection of songs and sets.
Each song is defined by a unique name, a BMP value and a time signature. You can add, delete and edit songs, and import lists of songs created on other devices like a PC.
A set is a list of songs and can contain up to 50 songs.
You can add, delete, copy, edit and play sets.
The metronome can be set to ‘Count in’ mode, stopping automatically after 4 bars, or to continuous mode.
The BPM click can be made visible by flashing part of the screen, and it can be assisted by vibrator, if device has one, so that you can sense the beat even with no visibility and the metronome audio drowned in sound.
A time signature can be set to emphasize the first beat (audio) of each bar.
Designed as tool when leading a band, it is a smart utility for any musician wanting control of the Beat.
• 12 BPM Buttons (or 10 for ldpi ,low screen resolution devices)
• BPM range: 40 to 150 Beats Per Minute
• Count-In: on/off
• Vibration beat: on/off
• Visible beat: on/off
• Time Signature
• Song and Set libraries
• BPM accuracy will depend on the android load and capabilities. The metronome is set to prioritize long term stability over inter-beat accuracy.
A new kind of metronome -- use Metronomics to generate random patterns, sequenced grooves, or a combination of both to help you practice with more than just your typical click track. Enough features to keep a professional busy for years or start a beginner on the right track.
The only metronome that gives you complete control over how subdivisions are played -- add up to 10 subdivisions of any type (including custom subdivisions like 5/7) and have them played all the time, at random intervals, or in a sequenced pattern.
- Choose from 40 different samples for each subdivision, mastered for volume
- Generate patterns using random or sequenced variations of different subdivisions
- Include preset patterns such as claves or ride cymbal patterns
- Choose any number of beats per measure you like or practice mixed meters such as 4 + 3 + 5 where the segments of the bar get accented automatically
- Use any type of subdivision. Common types like quarter notes, sixteenth notes, eighth triplets, etc, or create your own. 5/7, 23/4, no problem!
- Take a rhythm and use the "offset" feature to move it to different parts of the measure to practice with.
- Email saved metronomes back and forth with other Metronomics users
- Track your metronome usage.
- Train yourself with "independence" mode where you can set some bars to be inaudible -- keep the time going yourself until the click starts again
- Variable swing feel -- choose how much each subdivision swings
- Play in the background
- Normalized sounds for good volume
- Web-based manual describing how to use all the features and hints about how they might be useful
ChordBook lets you create the song progression of a song and save it in your tablet, so you could create your own Real Book in your tablet.
¡¡ And now ChordBook also plays the comping to let you play along !!
Editing a sheet is very easy. Yo can get your song in 5 minutes.
List of Features:
* Can mark part of song (A,B,C)
* Chords easily edited
* Two chords by bar
* All chord variations
* Zoom in and Zoom out for each song to select the best fitting text size.
* Instantly transpose.
* Play song as a midi file
* Some styles to play (Bossa, Stride, Swing, Vals, ...)
* Background color customizable
* Font typeface customizable
* Work wiht sub-folders
* Saves songs also as a Lilypond file (so you will be able to print it on a Pc and share)
* Comes with 375 standards
* Can add lyrics or notes asociated to chords.
* Send songs in file format by email
You'll also be able to configure your own expense types and their default values.
-Create business trips
-Add expense items to each trip
-Take a photo of the receipt
-Configure your own custom expense types
-Set the default value of any expense type
-Export the details of one or more trips to a CSV file
-Export the details of one or more trips to a OpenDocument text document
-Automatically send the exported files to one or more email addresses
-Backup and restore all data (including images of invoices)
-Easy export of single trips
-Recurring expense items
-Easy delete of old data
Since the first version, the following features have been added.
- Added a new field to indicate the time of trips
- Added recurring expense items: Add several identical expense items to a trip with a few simple clicks.
- Created a new status type for the trips "Ready to export"
- You may export a trip directly from the overview screen
- You may select to insert a page break between each trip when exporting to an OpenDocument file
-Bug fix : If the user tried to do a backup when the database was empty, the app would crash.
Making professional and leisure travel easier!
-Manage your timesheet
-Manage your clients
-Manage the rates of your work
-Export to csv file on sd-card
-Export to csv file and send over email
-Export directly to a Google Docs spreadsheet
-Review and delete registered hours
phone's camera using your computer's browser.
Your phone and your computer *MUST* be connected to the same wifi-network.
Simply connect to the address displayed on your handset's screen.
Your phone and your computer needs to be connected to the same wireless network.
See my site
You can export your time sheet to either a csv file which will be saved on your sdcard, or email it to yourself or export it to a google doc spreadsheet.