Recommended for pupils and students.
Visual understanding and calculating sine, cosine, tangent, cotangent, secant and cosecant function, degrees and radians.
Description of functions.
Table of values.
Trigonometric formulas and identities:
sum and difference of the angles,
sum and difference functions
multiplication of functions,
lowering the degree formula,
derivatives and integrals.
Move point to define angle and functions.
Tap circle center to determine the exact angle you want.
Use options to show what you want.
Find mistake or did not find what you were looking. - please send us e-mail.
- symmetry laws
- shifts laws
- periodicity laws
- angle sum and difference identities
Best math tool for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn geometry!
Note: Trigonometric functions are used for computing unknown lengths and angles in triangles (in navigation, engineering and physics). The sine and cosine functions are also commonly used to model periodic function phenomena such as sound and light waves, the position and velocity of harmonic oscillators.
master trigonometric function computations includes
practice mode as well as trigonometric function calculator
useful for students learning pre-calculus mathematics in
school and college. All steps shown when computing sine,
cosine, tangent, secant, cosecant, and cotangent ratios
for various angles for the most common right triangles
which are taught in school. Both degree angles and radian
angles available. Good teaching and study aid for
mathematics, practice for quizzes, tests, and exams
in a fun and easy to learn way with Easy Trig.
• solve right angle triangles
• let you enter angle values in either degrees or radians, or a combination
• convert angle answers between degrees and radians
• solve for area
For $1 you can unlock the Pro features as an in-app purchase
Pro features include:
• solve any triangle, not just right angled
• set the number of decimal places that answers are given in
• enter angle values in fractional pi radians, degrees or decimal radians, or a combination
This app has no ads. The in-app purchase is entirely optional, it's not forced upon you. There's a button in the Settings and Info screens that will initiate the in-app purchase window.
(Screenshots taken on a Nexus 5, 7, and 10, running Android 5.0 Lollipop)
HyperXNode is focused on powerful yet easy to use features, reliability, and delivering this within an elegant and intuitive UI.
Prepare your devices for more apps from us in the near future!
Please rate and review our app if you install it, or just email us directly.
If you give a low rating, please leave a review because we would really like to know what needs improving.
Explanation of Permissions:
• Full network access and billing: these are required to provide the in-app purchase of pro features.
• We do not have access to any of your information at any time if you buy the in-app purchase.
FANTASTIC LIMIT SOLVER!! try it, it's FREE!!
*CONIC SECTION DRAWER AND ANALYZER
*LINEAR SYSTEM SOLVER (BETA)
*CONVERTER with many units!
*SCIENTIFIC MODE simpler that the advanced one; check it in setting!
*PRIME FACTORIZATION (also for polynomial)
*This is a complete calculator that
support lots of operator and function:
-Logarithic and exponential functions
-ln (natural logarithm)
-log with custom base
-factorial(also for rational negative and complex number)
-greatest common divisor(gcd or gcf or hcf)
-least common multiple(lcm)
-permutations and combinations(also for negative and complex number)
*Also the support for:
-result in fraction form
-result in DMS form
-result in time form
*There is a plotter to draw functions
-support for cartesian and POLAR mode
-in polar mode graph from 2pi to 8pi range
-multiple plots are supported
-support for asymptotes
*Multiple themes to chosen from.
And new themes will arrive.
-show expression in graphic mode with jqmath
-PASSAGE for any expression
•read/write external storage is necessary for saving screenshot.
•check licence is necessary for checking licensing
•every FREE features
•optimized landscape mode in every screen
•conic drawer and analizer
•finds axis intersections
•finds maximums and minimums
•finds some vertical asymptotes
•parametric and complex modes in graphs
•new periodic table with any elements and many informatrions
•variables management in graph
•precedence with updates
•many other features in future.
The Cals Sin Cos Tan Solver calculates and sketches almost every trigonometric problem:
sin, cos,tan, tg, cotan, cotg:
sine, cosine, tangent, cotangent
arcsine, arccosine, arctangent, arccotangent
The results are exactly worked out in graphical and numeric form.
A detailed collection of formulas is included!
All results can be exported.
You can choose between the metric or Anglo-American system of units.
This App cracks every problem! It is one of the most powerful applications in the field of mathematic. The program is very straightforward and elegant. The entry is easy and fast, the results are processed numerically and graphically accurate.
A big formulary, additional pictures and an intelligent help system make this app useful for both beginners and experts. The proversion is ad-free, requires no Internet access, but has the same features as the lightversion.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Classifications of Machine Design
2. General Considerations in Machine Design
3. General Procedure in Machine Design
4. S.I. Units (International System of Units)
5. Force, Absolute and Gravitational Units of Force
6. Moment of Force, Couple, Mass Density
7. Mass Moment of Inertia
8. Torque, Work, Power
10. Classification, Selection of Materials for Engineering Purposes
11. Physical Properties of metals
12. Cast Iron
13. Effect of Impurities on Cast Iron
14. Wrought Iron
16. Free Cutting Steels
17. Alloy Steel
18. Indian Standard Designation of Low and Medium Alloy Steels
19. Stainless Steel
20. Heat Resisting Steels
21. High Speed Tool Steels
22. Aluminium Alloys
23. Copper Alloys
24. Types of springs
25. Material for Helical Springs
26. Standard Size of Spring Wire
27. Terms used in Compression Springs
28. End Connections for Compression Helical Springs
29. End Connections for Tension Helical Springs
30. Stresses in Helical Springs of Circular Wire
31. Deflection of Helical Springs of Circular Wire
32. Buckling of Compression Springs
33. Surge in springs
34. Stress and Deflection in Helical Springs of Non-circular Wire
35. Helical Springs Subjected to Fatigue Loading
36. Springs in Series and Parallel
37. Concentric or Composite Springs
38. Helical Torsion Springs
39. Flat Spiral Spring
40. Leaf Springs
41. Construction of Leaf Spring
42. Equalised Stress in Spring Leaves (Nipping)
43. Length of Leaf Spring Leaves
44. Standard Sizes of Automobile Suspension Springs
45. Types of Screw Threads used for Power Screws
46. Torque Required to Raise Load by Square Threaded Screws
47. Torque Required to Lower Load by Square Threaded Screws
48. Efficiency of Square Threaded Screws
49. Maximum Efficiency of a Square Threaded Screw
50. Efficiency Vs Helix Angle
51. Over Hauling and Self Locking Screws
52. Efficiency of Self Locking Screws
53. Coefficient of Friction
54. Acme or Trapezoidal Threads
55. Stresses in Power Screws
56. Design of Screw Jack
57. Differential and Compound Screws
58. Material Used for Shafts
59. Manufacturing of Shafts
60. Maximum Permissible Working Stresses for Transmission Shafts
61. Shafts Subjected to Twisting Moment Only
62. Shafts Subjected to Bending Moment Only
63. Shafts Subjected to Combined Twisting Moment and Bending Moment
64. Shafts Subjected to Fluctuating Loads
65. Shafts Subjected to Axial Load in addition to Combined Torsion and Bending Loads
66. Design of Shafts on the basis of Rigidity
67. Sunk Key
68. Saddle keys, Tangent Keys, Round Keys, and Splines
69. Forces acting on a Sunk Key
70. Strength of a Sunk Key
71. Effect of Keyways
72. Shaft Coupling
73. Sleeve or Muff-coupling
74. Clamp or Compression Coupling
75. Flange Coupling
76. Design of Flange Coupling
77. Flexible Coupling
78. Bushed-pin Flexible Coupling
79. Oldham Coupling
80. Universal (or Hooke’s) Coupling
81. Methods of Riveting
82. Types of Rivet Heads
83. Lap Joint and Butt Joint
84. Important Terms Used in Riveted Joints
85. Caulking and Fullering
86. Failures of a Riveted Joint
87. Strength of a Riveted Joint
88. Design of Boiler Joints
89. Design of Longitudinal Butt Joint for a Boiler
90. Design of Circumferential Lap Joint for a Boiler
91. Lozenge Joint
92. Completely Reversed or Cyclic Stresses
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
1. List of formula group.
2. Next and previous key to change formula group.
3. Easy readable format of formulas.
4. Tables for derivative and Integration.
This App has all the important formulas and concepts
-Inverse trig functions
-Law of sine and cosine
-Negative angle formulas
-Double & triple angle formulas
-Degree to radians formulas
-Sum and difference formulas
-Product to sum formulas
-Sum to product formulas
-Compositions of trig functions
✔ Introduction Trigonometry
✔ Angle (Trigonometry)
✔ Quadrant Angle (Trigonometry)
✔ Co-terminal angles
✔ Trig functions of large and negative angles
✔ Reference angle
✔ Trigonometry functions - introduction
✔ SOH CAH TOA - trigonometry
✔ Inverse trigonometry functions
✔ Trig functions of large and negative angles
✔ Sine (sin) function - Trigonometry
✔ Graph of the sine (sin) function - Trigonometry
✔ Sine waves - Trigonometry
✔ Cosine (cos) function - Trigonometry
✔ Graph of the cosine (cos) function - Trigonometry
✔ Tangent (tan) function - Trigonometry
✔ Graph of the tangent (tan) function - Trigonometry
✔ Secant (sec) - Trigonometry function
✔ Cosecant (cosec) - Trigonometry function
a) Definitions - Right Triangle Definition and Unit Triangle definition
b) Facts and properties of trigonometric functions i.e., Domain, Range and period
c) Formulas and Identities (includes Tangent and Cotangent Identities, Reciprocal Identities, Pythagorean Identities, Even/Odd Formulas, Periodic formulas, Double Angle formulas, Degree to radian formulas, Half-angle formulas, Sum and Difference formulas, Product to sum formulas, Sum to product formulas, and Co Function Formulas)
d) Unit circle explained
e) Inverse Trigonometric functions and its properties
f) Law of sines, Cosines and tangents which are define the relationship between the angles of a triangle and its sides.
I wish this app to be use-centric. So, I would like to request you to try this app and make any suggestions to improve it further. I will be happy to provide updates based on your inputs.