‘Emergency +’ is a national app developed by Australia's emergency services and their Government and industry partners, helping people to call the right number at the right time, anywhere in Australia. The app uses a mobile phone's GPS functionality so callers can provide emergency call-takers with their location information as determined by their smart phone. ‘Emergency+’ also includes SES and Police Assistance Line numbers as options, so non-emergency calls are made to the most appropriate number.
When calling Triple Zero (000), remember to stay focused, stay relevant, and stay on the line. Before you call, ask yourself:
* Is someone seriously injured or in need of urgent medical help?
* Is your life or property being threatened?
* Have you just witnessed a serious accident or crime?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of these questions, call Triple Zero (000). Triple Zero calls are free.
If you or a loved one ever walk through a dark alley, travel abroad or just need to alert someone of your whereabouts - this button will simplify explaining exactly where you are. Help can come faster and within GPS accuracy.
Emergency Button will only work if you're in a place with reception to at least send the SMS text message or email.
The widget can be added to your homescreen by home->menu button->add->Widgets->Emergency. The widget has 2 buttons and you have to press both within 5 seconds to make the app fire the distress signal. The double button is designed to minimize false positives.
None of your information is stored or saved by Andluck. This project is open source (BSD) and hosted on google code: http://code.google.com/p/emergencybutton/ so you can see exactly what's inside if you wish.
Disclaimer: this app is presented as is with no guarantee whatsoever. It won't work without reception or connectivity. You must make alternative communications arrangements to ensure that you can make emergency calls if needed. Please remember that Emergency Button by itself doesn't do emergency calls to any type of hospitals, law enforcement agencies, medical care unit or any type of emergency services.
Please feel free to email your thoughts, problems, ideas, etc to firstname.lastname@example.org
What if you need medical assistance, had an accident or have been kidnapped and for some reason you cannot talk?
ELT can help you by sending email alerts showing your location to people you know.
Full version (1.99€) has sms alerts, widget & remote triggering via SMS.
Three SMS Pattern:
This application uses the three SMS pattern to have timely & accurate communication of emergency situation.
1. First SMS notifies about emergency situation such Health, Accident or any other without waiting for resolving location details
2. Second SMS sends the Google Map link of victim’s location
3. Third SMS sends the victims location address
1. Quick Emergency SMS alerts using dialing pad of phone
2. Sends quickly Google map link and address of user to Emergency Contacts
2. Create Unlimited Number of Emergency Contacts
3. Add up to five emergency dialing shortcuts
4. Access Emergency Dialing shortcut from locked screen for above Android 4.1 versions
***** Please note that, this application sends SMS so it will charge you as per SMS charges of your mobile service provider ****
A useful application for the following scenarios:
- Business continuity
- Urgent notifications from friends or family
- Disaster notifications - Earthquakes, flood alerts and security threats
The application listens out to specially formatted SMS messages - when triggered, the app can alert you one of three ways:
Green Alert - This alert simply displays a popup message from the sender.
Yellow Alert - This alert will vibrate until dismissed, allowing you to be quietly notified of an urgent matter.
Red Alert - This alert will alert you with a loud alarm and vibration until dismissed, even if the device is on silent with media volume turned down.
To trigger the rules, the sender or automated alert system needs to be aware of the text to add at the beginning of the SMS message:
**redalert**, **yellowalert**, or **greenalert**. Any text sent after the alert status will be displayed in the popup on the screen. See the screenshots for example.
The app is also intelligent - if you have a headset plugged in, it will use the current volume so you aren't deafened! Without headphones, the alert will play at full volume through the speaker, ensuring you won't miss an alert.
Please Note: Other apps that intercept SMS messages may affect the alert - please test on your device after installation to ensure it is working with your set up.
What if you need immediate assistance but for some reason you cannot talk? What if you're kidnapped and you don't know where you are? What if you had an accident but you're not able to clearly explain where you are? What if you're dizzy or confused enough that you don't remember where you are? How can you call for help? And if you're missing, wouldn't it be great if someone could remotely ask your phone to locate you?
In this kind of situation ELT can help you by sending alert messages to people you know (via email or SMS) describing your location and your condition.
* ELT features a nice looking widget for quick access.
* Send alert messages describing what's happening to you and your current location.
* Alert updates are automatically sent when you move.
* Alert can be remotely triggered via SMS (using a configurable pass phrase)
* Alert messages contains battery level
* Alert messages includes street address (when available)
* Configure up to three email addresses and three phone numbers (for sms alert)
* Direct call to emergency number (911, Dad's number, it is configurable)
* Interactive map displaying your location (and the path you followed)
* Available in English and French.
C Spire Emergency Alerts allows C Spire customers who do not have WEA compatible smartphones to receive WEA text notifications in the event local or national emergencies such as tsunamis, earthquakes, severe weather and Amber Alerts. If you’re located in an affected area or travel into one while the WEA alert is active, you’ll receive free notification messages tailored for your local area. The WEA system is local to the county level, so you won’t receive messages that don’t apply to you.
C Spire Emergency Alerts requires a non-WEA compatible smartphone running Android 2.1 or higher. If your phone is WEA compatible, you don’t need to install this app.
See a list of WEA compatible phones and find out more about WEA at http://cspire.com/cmas
Ever missed an important call because your phone had no signal and you never noticed?
No Signal Alert detects when your phone is in a "dead zone" or with no reception and sends a customized notification of your choice (sound, vibrate, led color indicator, etc). No Signal Alert can keeps track of every time you loose and recover your phone signal, providing users with useful statistics such as time, location and address when signal was lost.
★ Customize your alerts completely (sound, vibrate, led,etc.)
★ Record and maintain logs of your phone signal events
★ Supports GSM/CDMA
★ Signal meter gauge
★ View map of your known dead-zones
★ View signal statistics for your carrier
★ 1x1 Home-screen monitoring widget
★ Export logs to an Excel-supported CSV files
★ Backup and Restore your logs to your SD card
Note: Please make sure to read the "Helpful tips" when you first install the application.
We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to help us improve our products. Visit our website http://www.smartandroidapps.com and don't forget to check out our other apps in the market.
Smart Android Apps, LLC
The EDIS client developed by RSOE works closely with the online EDIS website. From now on, new events appear not only on the EDIS website but also in the RSOE EDIS Notifier smartphone application. Using PUSH technology, the application gives you real time information about the events of the world. All you need is an Android phone and an active internet connection. There are five notification levels (5 – emergency, 4 – alert, 3 – warning, 2 – notification, 1 – information), each of which you can assign a different notification sound for. You can also set the so called quiet hours during which you only receive level 5 messages. If you prefer not to have any notification sounds, you can turn on LED blinking or vibrate mode in the settings menu.
This is the first RSOE EDIS Android application. This is a Lite version, currently a work in progress. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Please follow me on our Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/RsoeEdisNotifier
হাসপাতাল, ব্লাড ব্যাংক, ব্যাংক ও বীমা, ফার্মেসী (২৪ ঘন্টা খোলা), র্যাব ফোর্সেস, বিভিন্ন দেশের দূতাবাস সহ আরো অনেক গুরুত্ব পূর্ন সার্ভিসের যোগাযোগ নাম্বার।
আশা করি গুরুত্বপূর্ন এই অ্যাপটি আপনার কাজে লাগবে। অ্যাপটি কেমন লাগল রিভিউর মাধ্যমে জানাবেন প্লিজ। ধন্যবাদ
The app works in conjunction with Amika Mobile's critical and emergency communication platform: the Amika Mobility Server (AMS). If security personnel responsible for your current location have deployed an AMS, installing this app on your mobile device will enable them to alert you of any emergency or advisory conditions, and optionally ask if you need help.
- in public areas, officials can provide immediate emergency response instructions
- in a lockdown or fire situation, you can be given location-specific instructions
- in the aftermath of an earthquake or tornado, you can be asked if you need help
- if you are a first responder, you can be informed of a situation and asked if you can respond
ALERT RECEPTION: When an alert is initiated from the AMS that targets your location, the pop-up will appear and a tone and audio message will play if these were included by the originator. The pop-up may be closed by pressing the Close button. It may be re-opened while the alert is still in-force by launching the Amika Alert app from the Amika Alert icon. If multiple alerts are active at the same time, Previous and Next buttons will be enabled to browse through the alerts. They are presented in priority and time order, with the most recent of the highest priority messages displayed first. For this reason, if an alert pops-up a second time without changes, press the Next button to see if a lower priority alert has arrived.
ALERT RESPONSE: When an alert displays response selections (e.g. "I need help" or "I am responding"), simply clicking on the link will provide your response. The display will indicate whether or not the response was successfully communicated.
NOTE: Amika Alert relies on WiFi service connectivity on the mobile device. The WiFi can be enabled in low power mode, but must be enabled for pop-up alerts to be received.
"MY FATHER HAD a HEART ATTACK and I MISSED THE CALL"(Shary Nassimi, inventor of UC). Never miss an important call from your loved ones again.
With UrgentCall, in the event of a true emergency, your phone will never stop ringing until you get the call, no matter what the setting of it is. You will get the call even if there was no service or you had a dead battery.
NOTE: This is not one of the free apps which look in your texts to see if there are words which maybe emergency. This is a service, provides you with your own emergency number and verifies the urgency before the call is sent to you.
Patented UrgentCall is for anyone who loves someone. Now you can sleep or work with peace of mind and KNOW when your kids, spouse, elderly or anyone you select, must speak with you urgently.
- YOU GET YOUR OWN EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER. your loved ones will call your automated emergency number when they need you urgently.
- SYSTEM ASKS ELIGIBLE CALLER IF IT'S URGENT. only truly emergency calls from your white list get through.
- THE PHONE WILL NEVER STOP RINGING UNTIL YOU ANSWER. an emergency call form an eligible contact will RING THE PHONE ENDLESSLY with a unique sound until you respond, regardless of phone setting.
UrgentCall service is free to try. If you decide to keep it, the cost is only $2 per month.
How UrgentCall works:
Download the free trial app.
Perform the simple setup which takes less than a minute.
Choose which one of your contacts should be able to reach you immediately.
Each contact will get an automated text, informing them of your new, emergency only phone number.
Now, you can rest assured that even if your phone is on silent, or you're away from your phone, or you have no signal at all, that you will get the most important calls.
If one of your eligible contacts calls you in an emergency, urgent call with ask and verify that they have an emergency..... If they answer yes, they will be sent to your mobile phone and the silent mode is bypassed.
You will get the call even if the phone is on silent or vibrate, or even if your phone is not getting any reception. As soon as the phone comes into reception, it will ring and never stop until you answer.
You also receive backup texts telling you who called and when.
UrgentCall is a sophisticated automated call center with an interactive voice response (IVR) system and a backbone of servers, able to handle thousands of simultaneous calls.
If you carry a pager, UrgentCall will replace the pager and eliminate the need to carry or pay for it.
Designed in the USA. Patented, USPTO # 8532697 and other patents pending. (c) 2013 Urgent Call Tech LLC
Many times in panic situations (accidents, fire, etc.) you forget even the simplest numbers.
* Do not use unnecessary emergency phones unless there is a real need
* Unnecessary calls can cause system overload, endangering the lives of those who really need immediate help.
* Phone pranks can also hinder direct dealing with actual emergencies.
* Do not hang up if you dialed 112 by mistake! Tell the operator that there is no problem, otherwise you will have to send emergency assistance to confirm.
The list of phones:
European Emergency Number (112)
Immediate Intervention Coast
Fire Department Forestry
Public electricity company
Water Supply and Sewerage
The smile of a child
Children villages S.O.S
Life Line S.O.S
Doctors of the World
Doctors without borders
General Secretariat for Consumers
Siren alarm sound will be triggered by the apps (if the recipients have the apps installed) on top of the SMS message received. This SMS message includes your name, your contact number and your current GPS coordinates (Latitude - Longitude coordinates).
This apps is useful
• in a chaotic or panic situation, e.g. kidnapping or hijacking in progress, traffic accident, robbery, etc. where time is of the essence to get help.
• for elderly who has hearing or visual impair or other disablement which make them using phones to contact their love ones a challenge. Simply press the PANIC button to get help.
• for speed dialing to your pre-set contacts. Just click the respective Contact button to call.
The Vector Control Program’s “Fight the Bite” app makes it easy to anonymously report neglected swimming pools, backyard pools and dead birds to the County for treatment or testing. Neglected pools can be breeding grounds for mosquitoes that transmit WNV, while dead birds can be tested for the virus.
Using the app is simple!
1. After reading the brief instructions, press "Continue" to load the camera.
2. Take a photo of the neglected pool or bird
3. Enter the address and any additional notes.
4. Press "Done" to send your report to the County. The app has a counter so you can track the number of reports you submit.
That’s it! Vector Control will pick up viable birds for testing or contact the homeowner and treat the pool at no charge.
There are also links on the Thank You page that allow you to: Create a new report, call the County, "like/follow" the County's social media sites used to communicate community health alerts.