• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact GPS location or street address. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the Continental United States and Canada. Boaters within 100nm of the coastline can use AccuWeather MinuteCast to track and time storms, and select a map point to get MinuteCast for that location in addition to their current location.
• Information rich including buoy data, tides, radar, wind speed and direction, dew point, air temperature, barometric pressure, weather maps, radar, times for sunrise/sunset and moonrise/moonset, moon phases and transit, and sea surface temperatures.
• Tropical Maps for the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, window of movement on any named tropical system, severe weather watches and warnings, wind radius, storm surges, and storm history information.
• Animated weather radar and maps for tracking the storm’s path. Weather radar available in the United States, Canada, Spain, and Japan. Additional maps showing sea surface temperatures and anomalies, and wave heights and surface winds. Wave heights and surface wind data available for every three hours through to 180 hours.
• Marine weather forecasts available for the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Spain, and Australia. For the United States, Marine Weather by AccuWeather encompasses all coastal regions, including the Great Lakes, Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
Download Marine Weather by AccuWeather today for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
Get real-time NOAA marine weather data directly to your Smartphone. Search for weather buoys all over America and plan your sailing/fishing/surfing expedition!
- More than 500 weather buoys available
- Search weather buoys by name, description, region, US state, or geolocation (latitude, longitude - GPS location service supported)
- Save your favorite weather buoys so that you can access them quickly
- If offline, lastly available marine observations will always be accessible for every buoy
Coverage (USA/North America): Northeast, Southeast, Northwest, Southwest, Great Lakes, Gulf of Mexico, North Pacific/Hawaii, Caribbean, Gulf of Alaska, British Columbia, Nova Scotia.
Available weather data:
- Current weather conditions
- Sunrise and sunset time
- Wind direction, wind speed, wind gust
- Wave direction, wave height, wave period
- Air temperature, atmospheric pressure, dew point
- Water temperature
"We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails" - Bertha Calloway
With a totally redesigned user interface, the app features more than 2000 Spanish beaches, helping you find them on a map.
Weather forecast information includes sky conditions, swell, wind, water temperature, UV index, tides, etc. You can also check sunrise and sunset times. Forecasts are provided by the Spanish Meteorological Agency, AEMET.
Explore nearby beaches. Getting there is a piece of cake: in the forecast page you’ll see a map with the location of the beach.
If you prefer, you can search the name of a beach, town or province.
Get iPlaya now and enjoy your holidays!