Mo+ is packed with features:
- Free calls and text to any phone numbers in US & Canada
- Free calls and text to any other Mo+ users world wide
- High-quality voice calls
- Live walkie talkie with friends
- Multimedia messages
- Set your favorite wallpapers
More features coming soon... Stay tuned!
mo+, moplus, message, messenger, phone, talk, chat, mobile, SMS, voice, dial, communication, social
You can use your HTC, Xoom, samsung galaxy to make very cheap calls.
Check our the incredible rates in this app optimized for your tablet.
This app is using your tablet Wifi connection to make calls.
The service does not cover calls to emergency phone numbers and should not be used as such.
1) Lists all WiFi Intercom contacts (Android,I-phone,PC,Mac) available in the connected network
2) User can make Voice calls to any contact over WiFi.No internet connection required.
3) User can share files with other mobile devices or PC/MAC with WiFi Speed.
4) User Can install APK files from PC/MAC on Android through WiFi.No need to connect the device to PC to Install.
5) Provides file transfer at WiFi speeds (~ 11 Mbps)
6) No Internet connection required
7) PC/Mac Version of the app is also available for free
Phone calls without using cell phone minutes!
Some comments from users:
"So easy - Just pop in my user name and pass 2 sec later i was making perfect calls. Asus prime was blown away on how simple it was"
"Best google voice app - Better than groove ip in audio quality I have used groove ip for almost a year and this one is way better for my phone and service providers I have a lg optimus v in virgin mobile network"
Spare Phone uses your WiFi,3G,4G data connection to place and receive Google Voice VoIP calls. All you need is the "Spare Phone" app, a data connection(Wireless or Mobile) and a free Google Voice account. Spare Phone transforms your Android phone or tablet into a free wireless phone when used over WiFi/Wireless in the USA and Canada!
Google Voice is currently free to place calls to the U.S. & Canada. Please visit https://www.google.com/voice to create a free Google Voice account and to get your free phone number. Also check out the great rates to other countries such as Mexico and India.
Note: To use 3G, 4G you must enable it in the settings of Spare Phone. This can be costly if you don't have unlimited data. Please verify that your cell carrier allows VoIP data traffic before enabling this option. This app uses ~1.2 MB per minute during a call.
Disclaimers: Google Voice is a product of Google, Inc. and "Spare Phone" is not in any way affiliated or endorsed by Google Inc.
WARNING: Google Voice does not support 911 or any other type of emergency calls!
If you have any suggestions or issues please contact:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.) Does this use my cell phone minutes?
Answer: No, Spare Phone uses your wireless/data connection and your Google Voice account for calls. You don't even need cell phone service to use this app. Note: If you are not using WiFi you will pay for your cellular data usage.
2.) Is this a simple callback app?
Answer: No, this is a pure VoIP(Voice over IP) calling app that communicates directly without any additional latency. You DO NOT need a SIP client or callback app to place and receive calls.
3.) Will this work with an Android tablet?
Answer: Yes, Spare Phone will enable your Android tablet to place and receive calls. It will also work with Wi-Fi only tablets too.
4.) I'm not receiving incoming calls. Help!?
Answer: To receive incoming calls you must enable 'Google chat' as one of your phones to ring in the Google Voice settings. Just make sure you don't have the cell phone you're using and 'Google chat' enabled simultaneously.
5.) Calls seem to have issues when my screen turns off.
Answer: In the settings enable 'Keep Screen On' as some devices put the wireless connection to sleep when the screen is off.
6.) I can't login or place calls with my mobile data connection.
Answer: To use 3G,4G you must enable this in the settings. Only wireless is allowed by default. As noted above, mobile data can be costly if you don't have unlimited data. Please verify that your cell carrier allows VoIP data traffic before enabling this option. This application uses ~1.2 MB per minute during a call.
7.) I have some other issue or a suggestion. Help!
Answer: Please email androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
Thank you for supporting Spare Phone!
Due to changes in Google Voice, this app will be switching to a different provider to make and receive calls. You can find the most up to date information on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/snrb.labs
GrooVe IP is an android app that connects to Google Voice using Voice over IP (VoIP). What this means for you is you can make free unlimited calls to any phone in the US or Canada without using your voice minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone.
This app has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
** NOTE ** Please ensure that your Google Voice account is associated with either a gmail or google apps account.
** NOTE ** To receive incoming calls you MUST go into your Google Voice account and forward calls to Google Chat.
** NOTE ** GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment. We have a 24 hour refund period! If you would like a refund please send us your order receipt and a description of why you want a refund. If you are having trouble with the app and contact us within 24 hours we will extend the refund period while we help troubleshoot!
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Google Voice℠ services are provided by Google, Inc. SNRB LABS, LLC is NOT affiliated with Google, Inc.
- Google Voice℠ is a call enhancement service which will not route emergency (911) calls.
- All calls are subject to Google Voice℠ calling rates. Currently calls within the US & Canada are free. Complete rate information can be found https://www.google.com/voice/b/0/rates. Rates are subject to change at any time by Google, Inc.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/). This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org). This product includes software written by Tim Hudson (email@example.com).
This product uses the Iksemel XML parser and Jabber protocol library. The use of the Iksemel library is governed by the GNU Lesser General Public License. The details of licensing terms and condtions for GNU Lesser GPL are available here (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl.html).
Speex is used for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
Added support from the "Tasker" to "Load App".
Please call to enter the ssid to "Data Field".
(There is also information that there is a need to be enclosed in double quotation marks if the ssid. If this does not work Could you try it.)
To connect to different SSID(wifi), you can do quite easily with one touch.
(Home, while commuting, shops, etc)
The procedure is as follows.
• SSID from the list of records is displayed · Existing connection.
• Click the button to create a shortcut to the selected SSID.
• When you click the shortcut · SSID, enable the wireless LAN to connect to the specified SSID.
★ Absolutely Ads Free! ★
★ NO NEED to apply for account ★
★ Can choose to display or hide the Caller ID ★
★ Great voice quality at very LOW VoIP call rates for US and international calls★
★ Best Call Recorder - record phone calls freely★
★ 30 cents free gift credit to start★
★ Pay As You Go with Google Wallet ★
★ Buy More Get More ★
buy $20 get $1 gift credit
buy $50 get $5 gift credit
buy $100 get $15 gift credit
"Great phone. I use lots of phone ups and this one works wonderful. Cheap calls really, no complaints. Rates are great. I have six different lines. This one tops them all."
"This app is the best. The best app out there for recording calls. why use Fring ?"
"This app is great! I used it to take care of a shady business party! Better than Skype and Vonage"
"awesome!! This is by far the cheapest service I have found through all my research and the connections are very strong. I am so grateful for this app and would absolutely recommend it to anyone who is looking for an affordable and easy-to-use alternative to the old-fashioned calling card. Thank you!!"
With WePhone on your device , you can make worldwide cheap calls with CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND QUALITY and at SUPER LOW RATES. Phone call RECORDING and CALLER ID display(let other people see your phone number) is also well supported!
★ VERY VERY EASY TO USE!! NO NEED to apply for account or make configuration! You get trial phone calls right after download with 30 cents gift credit and you can pay as little as 1 dollar to start with some thing new.
★ CALL OVER 3G/WIFI(WIFI/3G recommended), NO ROAMING COSTS even make phone calls from abroad,call from anywhere at same rates! (*note: if you use 3G to make calls, data plan may be used)
★ RATES ARE AMAZINGLY LOW! WePhone has good business relationships with first-class carriers all over the world, therefore we can keep rates unbelievably low:
United States: $0.0068/min
Saudi Arabia: starts from $0.05/min
★ CALLBACK feature allows you make high quality calls even with bad Internet conditions.
★ DIAL DIRECTLY from your existing address book contacts.
★ BLUETOOTH EARPHONE and ECHO SUPPRESSION well supported
★ CALLS CONVERSATION CAN BE RECORDED, the recording wave file can be shared via email or download to your computer
★ CALL CONVERSATION IS ENCRYPTED. Phone service is not likely to be blocked in any countries.
★ purchase PAY-AS-YOU-GO credits using Google Checkout account right within the APP. it is quite safe and really convenient!
★ NO EXPIRATION DATE for your credits
★ ASK CUSTOMER SERVICE for help at any time.
★ free SMS, video, free calls, free text, free phone calls using VoIP will be added very soon!
★ most customers thump up our app, it is in many ways better than Vonage, Skype, Viber, Tango, Whatsapp, GTalk, Line, KakaoTalk, Fring
*NOTICE: If you use 3G/4G to make calls, your carrier may charge you for data usage.
please visit company website for FAQ and other information:
support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the free app now.
- Open the app and complete the registration.
- Use your €0.50 starting credit to try out Cheap Calls.
- Add more credit to make more calls.
Enjoy Cheap Calls!
Going on a vacation or business trip? Cheap Calls is an excellent app for saving money on phone calls.
Call USA — 0.02 EUR
Call Canada — from 0.02 EUR
Call Mexico — from 0.03 EUR
Call China — 0.02 EUR
Call India — from 0.04 EUR
Call Turkey— from0.03 EUR
Call United Kingdom — from 0.01 EUR
We don’t charge a connection fee, unlike Skype! No extra fees with Cheap Calls.
No roaming charges, cheaper than regular phone calls via your mobile operator. All you need is a stable internet connection.
Low cost calls to any country! Use Cheap Calls to talk to your friends and family all over the world.
Special offer from Cheap Calls includes:
— Low rates on calls to mobile and landline numbers in any country
— Great voice quality, no background noise or static
— Fixed rates and no roaming — no matter where you’re calling from, the rates are always the same
— No connection fee or other extra fees, pay only for the time you spent talking — better than Skype
— Easy-to-use dialer — call numbers from your smartphone address book or simply input a phone number
— Quickly look up rates before calling, you’ll be pleasantly surprised with our low rates
— No ads — Cheap Calls is completely ad-free for the best calling experience
Save big on phone calls! Affordable rates and excellent quality. Call mobile or landline numbers anywhere in the world, directly from your smartphone or tablet on Android.
Friends or family are far away? Call abroad via Cheap Calls without the extra charges and don’t worry about call durations.
To use Cheap Calls, internet connection is required. Calls can be made via 3G, LTE or Wi-Fi connection. Please check your data plan to avoid extra charges from your mobile operator.
•Via WiFi and 3G/4G/LTE with an app.
•Number 1 travel app in over 40 countries!
•Free app, today with extra free trial credit!
•Rates are 90% lower than regular providers!
More than 1,000,000 users joined us in the last 6 months!
Low battery consumption, no advertisements and extremely low data usage. Rates do not depend on the country from which you call, but only on the country to which you call. Easy: the receiver sees only your current mobile number and you can call your contacts directly from within the app.
Praises about RingCredible:
• “an easy way to save money when phoning abroad” – The Financial Post
• “RingCredible is a great option with the same user experience as a normal cell call” – The Huffington Post
• “RingCredible empowers the user by offering everyone high-quality, reliable and cheap calls” – Business Journal
Example rates: Still not convinced?
Check out our cheap rates – check out all our rates!
Mobile: $ 0,01 Landline: $ 0,01
Europe (EU countries)
Mobile: $ 0,09 Landline: $ 0,03
Mobile: $ 0,01 Landline: $ 0,01
- Cheap rates -
With RingCredible, you can call across the globe for low calling rates – 90% cheaper than your mobile provider and 70% cheaper than Skype.
- Easy call credits top up -
You can use Google Wallet, Paypall, iDeal or credit cards to buy call credits directly from within in the app.
- No more worry about costs -
Don’t pay the premium price for minutes when you exceed your mobile monthly plan! Just switch to RingCredible for those extra minutes you need to get through the month. No hassle with monthly recurring costs, no bill shock.
- One account for all your devices -
Smartphone or tablet? Devices from different brands? Don’t worry. RingCredible has got you covered: one account for all your devices, regardless the platform.
- Bonus offer today only -
Just download the app, install and register, and you are ready to go – try it out with the trial credit we’ve put in your account (today only)!
Video Calling - Be Free to Communicate. Video Call and Voice call to anyone, anywhere with friends.
Want to video call your Facebook friends?
The Open Market Seen application lets you make high quality video and voice calls over Wi-Fi or 2G/3G to your Facebook friends and groups.
Lets help you :-
* Make HD video or Audio voice calls without using cellular voice charges
* Call any Facebook friends or groups worldwide
Making a call is simple — just log in to your Facebook account.
Download now and enjoy!
Note: We are asking only facebook login and basic info which are useful to connect with your friends via the apps. We are ensure that these data are private and confidential.
TAG: Video calling, Chat FREE, Audio call Free
GET YOUR SPECIAL OFFER* UNTIL NOW:
• JOIN LIBON NOW
• MAKE FREE CALLS with your free Libon Out minutes during 3 MONTHS
• CALL MORE THAN 90 COUNTRIES**: India, Asia, Europe, North and South America, Africa, and many more!
Discover the 50 new destinations that you can call with Libon Out! Download the app to see more.
NEW IN LIBON: INSTANT MESSAGES WITH ANYONE
FREE chat with everyone! Really EVERYONE! Your contacts don’t even have to be Libon members.
Send instant messages to all your contacts!
In UK, some Vodafone subscriptions are not compatible with Libon.
AND SO MUCH MORE
• The Libon app puts your voicemail on steroids!
• Amaze your friends with unique customized greetings
• Save precious time: Read your voicemails thanks to the speech to text feature***
• Free unlimited calls and instant messages, to chat & call all your Libon friends all around the world!
• Find all your conversations with each contact (calls, SMS, IM...) on the same screen
• And so much more!
AS SEEN ON
BBC Click: “A great idea. Well executed.”
THE LIBON OUT OPTION INCLUDES
Minutes of national and international calls to more than 90 countries** per month, to landlines and/or mobiles, from everywhere around the world. (Not available for all countries – check in the application)
Newcomer on Libon? Enjoy 3 months of Libon Out option for free!
When this offer expires, the Libon Out option will be stopped. You will be notified a few days before the expiration date of your Libon Out option and if desired you’ll be able to renew it at any time under these conditions:
• The Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• You can manage your subscription via your Google Play account and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
Any other costs?
• If you also choose to use the Libon voicemail for your mobile calls, your operator will probably deduct minutes from your airtime bundle as the calls you missed will be redirected to a standard national number. Do not worry: we make sure to use the cheapest numbers available.
• For all users, Data charges from your operator may apply (if not on Wi-Fi).
Follow us and let us know what you think about the app:
• For terms and conditions, please read:
DISCOVER, PLAY & MANAGE your customized voicemail. CALL your FRIENDS, SEND your MESSAGE… HAVE FUN!
* Your country might not be eligible for this promotion. Find out more in your Libon app.
** Call toward landlines and/or mobiles of more than 90 countries, including: Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, France, Germany, Guatemala, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam
See the whole list in the app.
*** Features available in French, English and Spanish.
Minimum Android version: 2.3
Minimum screen size: HVGA
Free Video Calling and Video Messaging
Get great video call quality for face-to-face time with friends and loved ones with free video calling to other Vonage Mobile users worldwide.
Video calling is supported on Android OS versions 2.3 and above.
And now, if someone misses your phone call, or you just want to show someone they’re missed, you can leave a Video Message. Record a video in app to leave as a message or select a pre-recorded video from your phone. Videos are limited to 60 seconds.
With Vonage Mobile you can make international calls to phone numbers worldwide at ultra-low calling rates.
On average, Vonage Mobile saves you 70% on calls to other countries when compared with other major mobile carriers, and costs 30% less than Skype™.**
Remember to use Vonage Mobile over Wi-Fi when traveling internationally to stay in touch for less. And, if you need to add calling credit at any time, it’s easy. Just buy in the app, directly from your GooglePlay account.
Find out what’s happening with Vonage Mobile:
• Learn more at http://www.vonagemobile.com
• Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/vonage
• Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/vonage
• Need help? Visit http://vonagemobile.com/support
*Data rates may apply
**Based on per-minute rates to the top 50 countries called. Comparison reflects published rates of leading mobile carriers in markets representing the majority of Android users.
Why Use Rebtel?
• Super cheap calls and texts to over 100 countries.
• Free calls and texts to more than 20 million Rebtel users.
• No commitment - your first call is free
• If you have poor reception while using Wi-Fi / 3G, use our innovative Keep Talking feature to switch seamlessly to your regular operator network at no extra charge.
Operator charges may apply for the local part of the call and/or your cellular data connection.
■ OTO Free International Call is available in Korea & Japan ONLY
■ Free calls to 91 countries from Korea & Japan.
■ 3.5 Million users are already enjoying OTO!
■ No.1 in customer satisfaction with free international call application, OTO!
■ Why OTO Free International Call?
1. OTO Free International Call is free of international calling fee.
2. You are simply charged local calling fee for the best international call.
3. Unlike other services limited to few countries, OTO Global International Call offers free calls to 91 countries.
■ What Makes OTO Free International Call So Special
1. Crystal Clear Voice Quality
We are always doing our best to improve voice quality by cooperating with the best telecommunications company of each country such as Verizon in America, KDDI in Japan, SKBB in Korea, China Telecom in China, etc..
2. The Easiest Way to Call Abroad
① Select the country you wish to call.
② Enter the phone number except the country code.
③ Tap 'Call' to call
3. More Convenient Functions
① OTO Contacts
② Speed Dial
■ Call the countries not on the free call list at the lowest rate with OTO Global International Call
If the country you wish to call is not on the free call list, simply download OTO Global International Call. OTO Global International Call lets you make calls to about 250 countries all over the world at the lowest rate. With OTO Global International Call, you will experience the crystal clear quality call in 43 countries. If you are on Wi-Fi, you can make international calls anywhere and everywhere in the world.
■ Coming soon!
1. Convenient Community Service Beyond Expectations
2. Absolutely Free Call With OTO Users
3. Expending The Best Quality Call Service to 120 Countries
4. Supporting 12 languages for global users.
■ Dear OTO Users
We promise to do our best day by day to be the global representative brand.
We will never be too proud of ourselves and will certainly reward for your love for OTO with better service than yesterday.
Please give us your continuing interest in and support for OTO.
■ Contact us
Do not hesitate to contact us with any inquiries, bugs or suggestions regarding OTO Free International Call. We are always willing to listen to your precious opinions.
1. E-mail -> email@example.com
2. Massage Board -> More > Question and Answer
3. Facebook -> https://www.facebook.com/otoglobal
4. Homepage -> http://www.playoto.com
4. Customer Service Center -> +82-2-1600-0546
Calls and texting between Voxofon users is completely free. Otherwise, enjoy cheap international calls and SMS! Cheap calls over WiFi/3G/4G or a local number will connect you to any phone.
• Free calls app to app
• Cheap international calls to any phone (from 1 ¢/min)*
• Free texting between Voxofon users
• Cheap SMS to any mobile in the world (from 0.9 ¢)
• Use your data connection (WiFi/3G/4G) for VoIP calls
• Receive replies to your messages
• Crystal-clear HD VoIP calls
• You pay per minute - no hidden fees, setup costs or subscriptions
• Cost of each call and SMS displayed before the call/text
• Works on Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, or any computer
• No ads!
• Call UK from 1 ¢/min
• Call Mexico from 1 ¢/min
• Call India very cheap
Includes the excellent PJSIP and CSipSimple (library mode) software.
Better user ratings and cheaper rates to most destinations compared to Skype, Truphone, Rebtel, Jajah, Vonage, Vopium, Millitalk, Chattime, icall or calling card.
* Cheap international calls to many destinations, including Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macao, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, UAE, United Kingdom (UK), United States (USA), Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
WiFi Phone supports 2 modes : Wireless LAN Router (LAN Mode) and WiFi Direct (P2P Mode).
WiFi Direct is a new feature found on Android 4.0 or newer devices which establishes
a direct WiFi connection between two devices without any intermediate access point.
This allows short-range voice communication in the middle of nowhere.
How it works :
1) Wireless LAN Router (LAN Mode)
● Connect two phones via WiFi to the same LAN Router (access point)
● Open WiFi Phone and click on Options -> Select Mode -> LAN
● Click on Options -> LAN Address.
If your LAN Address isn't displayed here, you can find it by clicking on the LAN that you're connected to
at Android Settings -> WiFi -> LAN name
● Share this address with the person that you want to call (similar to a phone number).
You will need the other user's LAN Address to create a contact.
● Create a new contact (Options -> Add contact) and enter Name and LAN address.
● Select contact and press call.
2) WiFi Direct ( Peer to Peer Mode)
● Open WiFi Phone and click on Options -> Select Mode -> P2P
The peer discovery process takes a few seconds to find nearby devices.
● Click on Options -> P2P Address.
Some phones will not show the P2P address here until you manually connect to the
other device via WiFi direct using the Android menu. You only have to do this once
to obtain the address.
● Share this address with the person that you want to call (similar to a phone number).
You will need the other user's P2P Address to create a contact.
● Create a new contact (Options-> Add contact) and enter "Name" and P2P Address.
The "Name" MUST be the device name found at : Android -> WiFi -> WiFi Direct -> rename device
on the other user's device.
● Select contact and press call.
The app MUST be running on both phones (in the correct mode) in order to send/receive calls.
The speaker volume can be adjusted using the hardware audio buttons.
WiFi Phone is FREE to download.
A network connection is required ONLY to display Google Ads.
WiFi Phone is provided for FREE to any user willing to download it.
The developer is not responsible for:
- any cost incurred by the user
- any damage caused to the user's Android device
- any data loss on the user's Android device
More from developer
Calls are connected using WiFi or 3G and you can call any regular phone number,
fixed or mobile, from the app. Remember to dial the full number with "+" and country
The app is free to install and then simply enter your username and password to start
See our website for more information on rates.
Interested to learn more about Challenger Mobile and CMVoIP visit our webpage at www.challengermobile.com