The My Air Force Life Mobile App keeps you "in the know on the go," of the wide range of "quality of life" programs offered to you and your family by the United States Air Force's Force Support Squadron (FSS).
Find services, programs, special events, hours of operation and phone numbers, as well as featured food and drink specials offered by morale, welfare and recreation (MWR) activities - including full menus from popular eating establishments.
Searches are intuitively organized into four categories: Food, Fitness, Family and Fun. Start exploring at the location nearest you.
- Maps with turn-by-turn directions, as well as GPS coordinates, are easily accessible
- "What's Near Me" button to find the closest FSS facilities to meet your needs
- Rate FSS activities and read other's reviews
- Search for activity specific NAF employment opportunities
- Ability to select multiple locations
Development of this mobile app was funded by Non Appropriated (NAF), non-tax-payer dollars, to support NAF activities.
The MyAirForceLife Mobile App includes just a limited number of locations at this time, however it is continually being developed and expanded Air Force wide. If your location is not participating, you can request participation at the following URL:
Below is a brief explanation of how the app uses the permissions it requests:
Approximate location (network-based) and precise location (GPS and network-based):
- These allow the app to list all the activities near you.
Full network access:
- This allows the app to connect to our web service. All data arrives real-time and on-demand.
Read your contacts, modify your contacts and find accounts on the device:
- These are used by the app to allow you to save contact information to your contacts list, and events to your calendar.
View network connections:
- This allows the app to know whether the application is online or offline, so it can show you the appropriate messages.