The Dermatology DDx app from Unbound Medicine delivers visual, point-of-care guidance for establishing the diagnosis of skin disorders. This powerful, photo-intensive database allows users to search, view side-by-side variations of each skin disorder, easily zoom in on any of the high-resolution images, and instantly link to similar conditions to ensure accurate diagnosis. Each entry also contains clinical history, physical findings, and treatment options.
Features of Dermatology DDx include:
•600+ high-quality images presented with common variations in presentation
•Point-of-care guidance for 160+ dermatologic conditions
•Cross reference links to differential diagnoses
•History and treatment within each entry
•Appendix charting potencies of topical steroids
•Universal Index Search to find topics quickly
•Favorites for ’bookmarking’ important entries
Authors: Thomas P. Habif, MD; James L. Campbell Jr., MD, MS; M. Shane Chapman, MD; James G.H. Dinulos, MD; Kathryn A. Zug, MD
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Whatever you are looking for, the Dermatology Miniatlas has an image for it.
The Dermatology Miniatlas application offers a large collection of high quality, detailed medical images about the general features of Dermatology, accompanied by referenced texts. Use it to explain to your patients all the relevant aspects of this speciality. With this great visual aid, patients become more active during their visits, and you can give them all the answers they need.
The Dermatology Miniatlas offers the following features:
* A large database of detailed and labeled pictures associated with Dermatology.
* Each illustration is accompanied by a detailed text explanation
* Close view (zoom in) of any section of the image
* Simple search - just type part of the keyword you are looking for
* E-mail of any image or section of an image
* It helps doctors communicate with patients more easily and effectively
* It works in portrait or landscape mode
Go ahead and download the Dermatology Miniatlas now!
In order to access this app you need to be registered with the Dermatology In-Review Online Practice Exam & Study System. To register now, please visit http://dermatologyinreview.com.
Educational Testing and Assessment Systems (ETAS) produces high quality, Board-relevant exam preparatory study systems in multiple medical specialties, including the Dermatology In-Review multi-component study system. Features of Dermatology In-Review include a comprehensive Study Guide, accessible in both the print format and the electronic, searchable CD-ROM, as well as the companion Online Practice Exam & Study System; available at DermatologyInReview.com, the online companion is ideal for a customizable learning experience. Dermatology in-Review is available free of charge for resident and re-certifying dermatologists, and provides all the essential information needed to prepare for exams in an engaging, interactive format.
The FOCUS Animated Pocket Dictionary of Dermatology, the first ever animated dictionary in the subject, fills that void quite effectively. A must-have resource for physicians and students who would greatly benefit from this module, it covers 82 dermatology related terms and definitions.
All the definitions have been graphically described with the help of 3D animations and are accompanied by text definitions. This free app has 5 Videos, to see the complete list please 'buy' and download to play independent of the internet.
- Social network sharing: Facebook, Twitter, Friend Stream, Wordpress
- Bluetooth, E-mail and SMS sharing
- Open abstract page in default webbrowser
L'esthétique et le paraître sont de plus en plus importants dans notre société.
Entretenir sa peau préserve le capital jeunesse.
Médecin dermatologue et lasériste depuis plus de 15 ans,
Application réalisée par Appsvision.
More from developer
The app will provide:
• Access to evidence-based, dermatologist-approved health care information for skin care and health.
• Expert insights on diseases affecting skin, hair, and nails, and the latest medical and cosmetic treatments.
• Real time UV Index based on the smartphone GPS system to assist in managing the medical dangers of ultraviolet radiation
• Links to Find A Dermatologist (TM) along with the smartphone GPS system for access to dermatologists in the area – while home or away.