PediaGene is a one-stop resource for a wealth of genetic screening information, available in either patient encounter or reference context.
Edited by Robert A. Saul, MD, FAAP, based on the AAP manual Medical Genetics in Primary Care, PediaGene is free to AAP Members through July 1, 2014, thanks to the support of Friends of Children.
• Track patients, including images
• Record family history and see areas of concern
• See screening questions using SCREEN and FGENES for family history and anomalies
• Red flag alerts for When to Refer
• Link to American College of Medical Genetics’ ACT sheets to understand newborn screening anomalies
• Key tables from the manual, including genetic conditions by ethnicity
• Image gallery of genetic anomalies
• Key resources for referral and treatment