★ Fastest emulation with best game compatibility
★ Auto-detects games and displays cover art
★ Thousands of cheats (Pro Action Replay™, Game Genie™)
★ Dropbox cloud syncing support for continuous play across devices
★ Visual effect shaders (CRT Simulator, High Quality 2x/3x, and more)
★ Excellent support for external controllers including Moga/Pro, Zeemote and iCade 8-bitty
★ Mouse support for games like Mario Paint
★ Network multiplayer using WiFi or Bluetooth
★ Advanced layout editor for on-screen controls
★ In-game GameFAQs™ integration
★ Turbo mode to fast-forward games
★ Ultra-fast SuperFX, SA1 and DSP chipset support
★ Support for SMC, FIG, SFC, ZIP, and 7z formats
★ Helpful and responsive customer service
See FAQ or Game Compatibility List at SuperGNES.com.
★★ Actual SNES emulation developers. SuperGNES is regularly updated and supported. ★★
We support the preservation of classic gaming through our corporate sponsorship of the Digital Game Museum. Check them out at www.digitalgamemuseum.org and keep retro alive!
LEGAL: Super Nintendo game software sold separately. SuperGNES emulator (“SuperGNES”) users must obtain self-created and privately used backup copies of rightfully owned physical video game cartridges for use with the SuperGNES. Any such copies used with the SuperGNES must comply with permitted personal copies made in accordance with 17 U.S.C. § 117(a)(1). Any video game software copies made for use with or by the SuperGNES shall not be distributed to others, online or otherwise.
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Company, Ltd., its affiliates or subsidiaries. “Super Nintendo” and “Nintendo” are registered trademarks of Nintendo of America, Inc. Any and all video game software screen shots and related images that are simulated by the SuperGNES and available on this SuperGNES Google Play listing, the SuperGNES website (www.supergnes.com), SuperGNES software user interface or any SuperGNES promotional material (collectively “Emulated Content”) is property of their respective copyright owners. Bubble Zap Games’ use of any Emulated Content is only for the purpose of providing comparative advertising to inform customers of the SuperGNES’ abilities and functionality in a truthful and non-deceptive manner.
This app does not work without your own game files.
Please try John NES lite before purchasing.
John NES can take over John NES Lite data.
- Original NES engine
- High quality rendering
- Very fast
- Search game files in SDCard & Internal storage
- Virtual On-screen keypad
- Zipped file support
- Save States (with previews)
- Customizable keys
- Turbo buttons
- Fast forward (x1 - x16)
- Cheats (Game Genie/PAR)
- Wiimote/Gametel/MOGA/Bluetooth controller support
- No ADs
- No internet connection
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn't include games, Games must be provided by user.
THIS APP DOES NOT COME WITH ROMS
- You must have the right to a given ROM before you play it!
- A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de
99¢ IS FOR DONATIONS ONLY
- This app is free to download on my website (NO ADS!)
- Please consider donating
- Donations support MANY open-source projects and developers
Mupen64Plus, Android Edition (AE) is an N64 emulator for Android. It is currently in Beta testing, which means it is a work in progress. There are still many graphical, lag, and audio problems, even on modern devices. Visit www.paulscode.com to get involved in development and testing, as well as bug-fixes and FAQs.
In order to avoid potential copyright issues related to game screenshots, I've decided to use only public domain games and demos for screenshots. However, if the app gets pulled from the Market again, you will still be able to acquire future updates for free on paulscode.com.
This app is licensed by the GNU GPL v3, and the full source code is available through the public GIT repository at https://github.com/paulscode/mupen64plus-ae If any developers would like write access to the repository, please get in touch with me (Paul) on the support forum. If you need help branching the project, just let me know, and I can help you get set up.
XPERIA PLAY OPTIMIZED
- Analog input from the touchpad!
Internet - The internet is used to send crash reports. It does not download viruses, spyware, or ads of any kind, and it does not collect any private information. Normal data rates apply.
Write External Storage - The device storage is used for writing savegames and custom input profiles.
Vibrate - If your device supports it, vibrate is used for Rumble Pak emulation and haptic button feedback
- Transfer ROMs anywhere to your internal storage/SD card
- Browse to them from within the app
- Default SD card directory on most devices is /mnt/sdcard
- ROMs must be in .n64, .v64, or .z64 format, optionally in .zip files
HELP, FAQS, BUG-FIXES, GAME BACKUP INSTRUCTIONS:
In 1989 it received an amazing 109% rating... in 2012 this legendary Commodore Amiga shooter finally arrives on on Android !!
** World's first: simultaneous 2-player on tablets !!
** Full original version !!
4/5 @ AndroidZoom
4.5/5 @ TouchArcade.com
8/10 Xperia Play Silver Award @ Pocket Gamer
5/5 @ iPhoneFreak.com
"Top App" @ bild.de
"App der Woche" @ GamersGlobal.de
5/5 @ iphonegameruk.co.uk
3/4 @ slide to Play
4/5 @ maclife.de
9/10 @ PushStart
GAME VIDEO: http://youtu.be/v22jB0l1osY
WHAT THE PRESS SAYS
"Unique retro gaming experience on Android", www.androidpolice.com
"World's first split-screen shooter", www.phandroid.com
"A classic in history as it entered the gaming scene", www.bitloaders.com
"Grab it TODAY, you won’t be disappointed", Reboot Reviews
"A fantastic shooter which beats the vast majority of its modern day equivalents hands down!", www.iphonefreak.com
"Battle Squadron ONE is excellent gaming, folks. Do not miss it", www.toucharcade.com
"I had a smile on my face a mile wide while I played the game", www.iphonefreak.com
"The split screen adaptation of this game is a fabulous addition", AppAdvice.com
"Those that love retro shooters will also enjoy this game incredibly", iphonegameruk.co.uk
"Can honestly say that Battle Squadron is probably my favorite 2D shooter of them all", www.toucharcade.com
109% - "Now Battle Squadron is the best", Amiga Computing (2:10)
90% - "It's expert execution and addictive playability", Info (31)
87% - "It's rapid-fire animation, coupled with effective sound and a long running music track", The Games Machine (25)
90% - "Battle Squadron is so addictive that you just can't stop playing", The One Amiga (56)
Your mission: Earth has been long at war with the evil alien Barrax empire, with extensive losses on both sides. Your two fellow commanders, Mayers and Bergin, have been taken hostage by a Barrax Nova Cruiser and are held hostage on the alien Barrax home world, Planet Terrainia. You must destroy the Barrax home world to rescue your fellow commanders !!
- (World Premiere) 2-player split-screen on large screen Android tablets: play with, or against your friends
- Several control options, including new 2x direct touch
- 4 fantastically detailed levels to fight your way through
- Scores of different enemies... watch out for the predator-like ones...
- 4 highly diverse "bosses" to defeat
- 24 different weapons (4 types of 6 grades each) + Nova Missile
- 4 different difficulties ("Squadron Leader" is exactly like on Amiga)
- New über-difficulty mode: "Air Commodore"… with surprise ending
- Plays on Android 2.1 to 4.x
- And loads more...
So engage and destroy... "Welcome to Battle Squadron !!"
Of course it does not just emulate the hardware. Thanks to the save state system, you can save progress at any time and return back to it instantly. And while enabling fast-forward in game, you can quickly skip to the part of the game you are mostly interested in.
• Fastest emulation using ARM assembly code. Easily get to 60 FPS without frame skips even on very low-end devices.
• Very good game compatibility.
• Saves your battery as much as possible.
• Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, running at decent speed.
• Tilt sensor and rumble emulation through your Android's hardware sensors and vibrator!
• Enter multilined GameShark/GameGenie cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
• IPS/UPS ROM patching
• Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed. Depending on your hardware, it can run as fast as 50x normal speed.
• OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
• Save games at any time with screenshot.
• On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
• A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
• External controllers support, through either the Android native way or input method.
• Well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
• Create and switch to different screen-layout and key-mapping profiles.
• Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.
LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.
*** Unlike many others, we are the actual core developers. Your reported bugs will most likely get fixed very soon!
N64 PRO allows you to play ROMs for Nintendo 64 games fullscreen, with audio and effects.
Load your Roms on your SD card and you are ready to go. Relive all the classic N64 games in the palm of your hand!
Controls are Onscreen
No Roms are included with the app you must load your own.
Don't wait ..Play all your favorites right now!
(For best experience use with a gamepad or controller)
N64 Pro is based on Mupen64plus AE and mupen64plus. The full source code is available through the website https://github.com/paulscode/mupen64plus-ae It's licensed by GPLv2.
Keywords: n64, n64 emulator, n64oid, n64 roms, n64 games, n64 emulators, n64 emulater, n64 emulator games,n64 emulator pro, n64 pro, nintendo 64 emulator, nintendo 64 emulator pro, nintendo 64 emulator games, nintendo 64 emulators, nintendo 64 emulater, nintendo 64 roms
- You must have the right to a given ROM before you play it!
This is exactly the same as the non-pro version!
If you like the idea of having a gamecube emulator on your Android device and want me to push out updates and features more quickly;Think about buying this version. This may be exactly the same as the non-pro version, aside from the shiny golden icon, but it helps the development process by giving the developers money to directly work on improving this emulator.
This can help with:
Getting developers the money needed to buy the latest devices to make sure it runs well.
Incentive to help port it to new devices (Intel Bay Trail devices, iDevices?)
Money needed to feed the developers so they don't starve to death while developing this.
The time required to put in to such a project to make it as quick as possible.
Tegra 3 devices crash right away. I don't know why yet
OpenGL ES 3 guide
Visit the official Dolphin emulator website at http://dolphin-emu.org/ and receive support in our forums!
This is the first OpenGL ES 3 application on the Android Market! The amount of devices that support OpenGL ES 3 is minimal at best. Hardware support will increase in the future as more phones come to market!
This is a public preview release of Dolphin the Gamecube and Wii emulator for Android.
If you're expecting reasonable speeds out of this, you are sorely mistaken. This will run slow on every single Android device, no matter if it is the most powerful one in the world.
- It will crash. Alot.
- It might need to be force closed and ran multiple times to work.
- It will run slow
This app is licensed by the GNU GPL v2, and the full source code is available through the public GIT repository at https://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/
Steps to Follow:
1. Make sure you have a valid Playstation Bios File. You can grab one from here:
Extract the downloaded Bios file anywhere in your device.
2. Goto Settings > Bios file and choose bios file from the folder your Just Extracted.
3. Hit Play and locate your game and wait for couple of seconds for the game to load.
If you are still unable to play / load games, help us figuring out the issue by sending us an email with your game
details @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Update v 0.1.2:
* Fixed load ROMS in some devices
Take the incredible world of PlayStation everywhere you go.
GoolEmu is a super fast emulator to run Playstation games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets. It does more than just emulating the full system.
Include virtual touchscreen pad support, and hardware buttons mapping.
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
PSX , PSone, PlayStation© are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
1. Check if you have valid / working Playstation ISO File (e.g BIN)
2. If you have your Game in compressed format like .zip, .rar, .7z; extract these in your sdcard and than locate your game.
3. Try grabbing some games from http://coolrom.com/roms/psx/
If you are still unable to load / play your games feel free to contact us at email@example.com
PS Mini Emulator for Android lets you play PlayStation games on your Android phones and tablets. It is fast, compatible and runs on large number of Android devices. Enjoy the best graphic quality with high resolution result and impactful audio while playing your favorite PlayStation games. Perfect playing experience with user friendly overlay pads. Save your game stage at any time and resume later.
All you have to do is:
Simply, select the game you wanna play. Tap and get started.
Wanna talk with the team?
Feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now you can play your favorite games on the go, the way they were meant to be played.
Animaonline SNES is packed with a whole lot of neat features, such as network co-op and multiplayer using wi-fi or bluetooth, fast forwarding, state saving, cheat support (Game Genie), shortcuts to games, support for archived ROMS (.zip, .7z) .smc , .smw , etc.
Animaonline SNES is Xperia PLAY compatible, controls can be mapped to the hardware buttons from the settings menu.
Note: No ROMs are included with Animaonline SNES, in order to get ROMs you will need to dump your original SNES game, search the internet for guides on that.
• User interface designed for phones and tablets (portrait or landscape mode)
• Game browser with cover art
• Synchronize saved game progress with Dropbox cloud storage
• Fast emulation with OpenGL hardware acceleration
• Game Genie cheats included
• Virtual touchscreen gamepad
• Hardware input devices such as the Sony Xperia, nVidia Shield, MOGA, Red Samurai, iCade 8-bitty, USB gamepads (1 or 2 players)
• Bluetooth network multiplayer (Android 4.0 and higher)
• Save progress with instant save states and multiple slots
• NES NTSC (US, Japan) and PAL (Europe) region support
• Advanced graphics scaling using pixel shaders
• Fast forward 2x playback
• Stereo Sound
• Touch screen zapper (Player 2 option)
• Compressed ZIP and NES file support
• Available in English and Spanish languages
Important Support Information:
• MOGA Pro, Hero, and Pocket Gamepads are supported
• USB gamepads are not supported by Android 4.4 (KitKat)
• Dropbox synchronization is only for game progress not the actual game files
Nintendo games are NOT included with Jnes, place game files on device storage for Jnes to find them. Visit jabosoft.com to learn more or try out the free windows version.
It provide game lists of the “good ol’ days” of gaming on systems like Nintendo, Atari, Commodore 64, CPS1, CPS2, Gameboy Advance(GBA), Gameboy Color(GBC), MAME, Neo Geo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo DS, Nintendo GameCube, Sega games, Sega Game Gear, Sega Genesis, Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation, Super Nintendo and PC Engine - TurboGrafx16.
If you want to recall some game names and look for information about it with Google, this app provides an easy way to search the game on Internet.
Games are initially organized by gaming system and are further assembled in alphabetical order. You can filter results and search for a specific title, e.g. Super Mario Bros.
Conveniently, the game details pages offer screenshots so you can quickly see whether it is what you were looking for.
NOT ROM GRIPPER!
This is ROM Gripper except that it can NOT download! You CANNOT download ROMs with this app! Do NOT install if you want to download with this app! It just helps you find ROM files on Internet easily.
The app will update a ROM list from server automatically when you get into the ROM list screen from emulator list screen every 10 times.
1. If some ROMs can not be played or crash, that may be a bug of the emulator app and not a bug of ROM Gripper. Please contact the developer of your emulator app.
2. Because no site for download is owned and maintained by me, I cannot do anything to them. What I can do is to add a game in my game list and help you search it on Internet.
Visit http://romgripper.github.io/ROM-Gripper/ for more information.
Popular Games included: Pokemon, Super Mario, Contra, Punch-Out, Final Fantasy, Mega Man, Tetris, Sonic, Street Fighter, King of Fighter, Captain Commando, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, Punisher, Strider, Warriors of Fate and so on.
Game list for emulators: John GBA, John GBC, John NES, PPSSPP, SuperGNES, nds4droid, Gameboy Color A.D. DroidEmu ...
For emulator developer
To open a ROM list of a certain emulator type:
Intent intent = new Intent("com.bingo.rom_gripper.action.ROM_LIST");
intent.putExtra("romtype", emulator); // emulator can be "nes", "snes" and so on
For more information, refer to http://romgripper.github.io/ROM-Gripper/en/api.html
Simply place your game files on your phone, and load them up in the emulator.
*hardware button support.
*landscape and portrait mode.
note: should you experience problems with the on screen buttons dissapearing, go to settings, virtual gamepad, and select redraw all.
Gamephone 64 is licenced under the General Public License version 2.0:
Source code: https://www.4shared.com/rar/K0ef4xfg/gamephone_64.html?
Gamephone 64 is based on Paul Lambs Mupen64 AE.
Gamephone 64 is NOT affiliated with, nor Authorized, Endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. "Nintendo 64" is a registered trademark of Nintendo Corporation. "Nintendo" is a registered trademark for the Nintendo Corporation. All trademarks are property of Their respective holders.
A Master Race from Outer Space Threatens the Free World!
With the zapping of ray guns and the cries of Zombie Women, Rocket Ranger brings all the action, romance, thrills, and spills of the Saturday morning serial! The action begins with an urgent message from the future. . . a future that saw the National Socialists win Word War II! An underground group of scientists in the 21st century risk their lives to send you a jet propelled rocket suit, ray gun and secret decoder wheel. Skilfully used against a cunning and ruthless foe, these devices help you change history and save mankind!
• 100% accurate emulation allows you to play the classic Rocket Ranger in its original glory!
• Traverse the world eliminating the threat.
• Epic battles in the sky! Deploy secret agents! Engage in shoot-outs!
• Easy-to-use controls on your device.
• Includes original instruction manual.