This is a modified version of Droid48 but for HP48SX
Credit goes to Arnaud Brochard (author of droid48) and of course Eddie C. Dost - author of x48 - (See https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.ab.x48)
Source code on https://github.com/czodroid/droid48sx
Skin is not perfect but usable. I loved this calc....
Tested on galaxy s2, nexus4 5 and 7.
The following Android functions are supported:
• Calculation results can be copies to the clipboard.
• Can be installed on the SD-Card.
• Participates in Androids build in backup and restore.
• Honeycomb Tablet compatible.
• Extra Printer for Honeycomb Tablets (visit our web-page for screen shot).
Please visit our web-page for more informations and support. Remember that the Market-Comments have no answer function and I can't help you if you post there.
Looks, works and feels like the old ones.
* 10 digits display + 2 digit exponent ( range from -9.9e99 to 9.9e99 )
* Typical operations ( add, subtract, multiply, divide ), with virtually infinite brackets
* Power functions ( n-power, n-root, square, square root, cubic root )
* Logarithmic functions ( log10, ln, 10 power, exp )
* Single value memory
* Trigonometric functions ( sin, cos, tan, including inverse and hyperbolic )
* Three angle modes ( deg, rad, gra )
* Random number generator
* PI constant
* Permutation (nPr) and combinatorial number (nCr)
Please tell me your thoughts at www.mamuso.com
* Read HP 48-Series calculator files
* Read data from Droid48, a separate HP 48 calculator emulator
* Easily navigate through the data
* Save or share portions as HP48 files
* PNG support: HP48 graphics are convertible to standard PNG files
For example, if a user were to write a new program inside of 'Droid48', the user can then use 'Droid48 Reader' to extract this program as a stand-alone file onto their SD card. From here, the user can do whatever they normally would do with this file such as simply store the program for archival purposes, download this file into a real HP 48 calculator, share it with a friend to load into their own Droid48, or post it on the Internet at sites like http://www.hpcalc.org (note: these are beyond the scope of 'Droid48 Reader').
As another example, the user can read a large stand-alone file that is an HP 48 directory file, navigate to an algebraic equation, then share this algebraic equation via email (requires a separate Android email program that supports sharing).
A stand-alone HP 48 file is a file for the Hewlett-Packard 48-series of calculators (ex: HP 48S, 48SX, 48G, 48G+, and 48GX). More can be read on these calculators on Wikipedia.
'Droid48' is an Android program which emulates an HP 48GX calculator on Android. It is independently developed (not developed by Drehersoft) and is a separate program from 'Droid48 Reader'. 'Droid48' is available on Google Play.
When using 'Droid48 Reader' with 'Droid48', it is important to first use the Save memory/state menu in 'Droid48'. This saves its data to the SD card. After doing this, return to 'Droid48 Reader' and select Refresh Droid48 from the menu.
Scientific Calculator 3 provides a large history display, where all inputs and results can be checked easily. This calculation history is kept until explicit deletion.
Scientific Calculator 3 respects your privacy: This app does not require any internet access and is free of advertising banners!
Functions on main display:
* calc operators: + - × ÷
* parentheses: ( )
* square root and power of 2: sqrt x²
* permutation: n! (in landscape format only or on tablets)
* reciprocal: 1/x
* percentage: %
* plus minus sign: ±
* memory: MR MS M+
* exponent (optional): Exp
Scientific functions via "sci" button and on large displays:
* power operator: ^ 2^ e^ 10^
* square and cube root: sqrt cbrt
* natural logarithm and logarithms of 10: ln lg
* constants: pi 2pi e 1/e
* trigonometric, inverse trigonometric and hyperbolic functions: sin asin sinh asinh, cos...., tan....
Scientific Calculator 3 is based on the Open Source Software Arity-2.1.6 "Arithmetic Engine for Java" (Copyright © 2007-2009 Mihai Preda), which is licensed under the Apache license 2.0.
It has support for big numbers(up to 12 digits).
Calculator can add, subtract, multiply, divide, calculate percentage.
Calculator supports the following calculation formula.
It saves the value that you enter in the last.
It saves the clipboard.
※ Calculator is free, but you can hide the ad by buying a plug-in extension.
-Supports Home screen widget
-Copy to clipboard.
-Up to 12 digits.
-Horizontal screen support.
-The DEL key deletes the last digit entered.
-The DEL key long.
-Calculation memory support.
-Supports different Themes(Ninja BLACK/Samurai WHITE/Sakura RED/Yuzu YELLOW/Ajisai BLUE/Matcha GREEN)
-Supports different Fonts(ROBOTO/SERIF/SERIF BOLD/SERIF ITALIC/SANS SERIF/SANS SERIF BOLD/SANS SERIF ITALIC)
Made in Japan.
Supports all HP ePrint enabled Printers and over 200 HP networkable legacy printer models including HP Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP Photosmart, HP Deskjet and HP Envy. A full list of supported printers available at the Hewlett-Packard web site.
Give it a try!
Key Features & Benefits:
• Print from your smartphone or tablet locally over Wi-Fi, virtually anywhere via the Cloud to a web-connected HP ePrint printer, or directly to an HP wireless direct supported printer. 
• Print photos, PDFs, web pages, and Microsoft Office documents.
• Share and print documents, photos, or content from other Android apps with HP ePrint.
• Need to print while on the go? Locate and print securely to thousands of HP Public Print Locations worldwide. Locations such a FedEx Kinkos, UPS stores and many Airport Kiosks and VIP lounges. Let the app locate and find the closest print location for you.  
• Enhanced Print Job Control (ie variable photo sizes, number of copies, two-sided printing, etc.)
• Dedicated photo tray support. If your printer has a photo tray, it will be automatically selected for photo printing.
• Anywhere/Cloud printing: The HP ePrint app can print to any web-connected HP ePrint printer from virtually anywhere with just a few clicks.
Interested in scanning content to your phone? Install our companion app, HP Printer Control!
To learn more details about this app and other HP mobile applications:
 Printing to an HP web-enabled printer requires an Internet connection and may require HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
 Usage of HP ePrint app at mobile print locations requires separately purchased wireless internet service. Availability and cost of printing varies by mobile print location. Public Print Location program availability in US, Canada and select European countries.
The plugin enables printing to many HP inkjet and LaserJet printers, All in One printers and MFPs without the need for third party apps or additional print drivers. Easily print photos, webpages and documents when your mobile device is connected to a compatible HP printer through a wireless network or a direct wireless connection to the printer. Control print settings including color, number of copies, paper orientation and paper type.
When plugin updates are available your device will notify you. Please adjust your settings to automatically update this plugin, or accept updates manually. The plugin is integrated into operating system and cannot be uninstalled or moved to SD card.
If your device is not listed below, this plugin is not compatible with your device at this time. If your Android OS device does not have printing functionality builtin to the OS, please download the HP ePrint app in the Google Play store to enable easy printing to many HP printers.
Compatible with these devices (as of Nov 2013):
• Android 4.4 (KitKat) devices
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3, S4
• HP Slate 7
• HP Slate 7 HD
• HP Slate 8 Pro
• HP Slate 10 HD
• HP Slate 10
• HP Slate 21
• HP SlateBook
Compatible HP printers:
Calc is displayed when you input the data.
Calc directly input the method by tapping
Calc Tap result e.g. *1.5 % BIN,OCT,HEX etc
・Copy calc result
・Copy from other app
・Start other calc
Can add a new calculation screen by pressing the volume button of the mobile.
・Typing calc Game..
Enter the number using a calculator.
・Setting Currency rate β,Function..
Expanding the area allowed calculation calculator
※Pay version:No ads display calc
The code is open source and available at https://github.com/lpar/RPN
Found a bug? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works*:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, etc), or share a file from another app**.
2. Review the list of nearby Public Print Locations presented after the app’s automatic geographic search and choose one, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
3. Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to maintain your privacy - required to get the printout.
4. Go to the public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc. - the app will show you where on the map), provide your retrieval code and get your printout.
More information at: www.hp.com/go/eprintmobile.
For printing to HP printers, check the HP ePrint app at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print .
* Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable device running Android 2.2 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing varies at public print locations.
** Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
Being unhappy with the selection of calculators in the store I built this one for myself, I hope you like it as much as I do. I'll keep updating it based on your feedback and requests so please rate it!
Key Features & Benefits:
• State-of-the-art, device optimized user experience
• Just right amount of data that meets exact needs of personas
• Enables the access to multiple mobile applications from a single client
• Multiple mobile platform and forms support enables device choice
• Zero device-side admin through streamlined delivery