Great app. I use Acestream for years and is just getting better and better. Now, VLC has the Chromecast option so now I'm able to watch my football on TV, which is great, cause that was probally the only thing that never worked with the Acestream app for me, but now that doesn't bother me anymore, its all good..
The app should be made a little better for android use and a not that good connection. As of now 4 stars are the maximum I can give
Chromecast doesn't work . It works for like 30 seconds then stops.. will give it two more starts when it works
I can change 4 star rating into 5 If this app that I actually love can stop from closing itself every single time I try to watch a football match. It used to be more stable. But nowadays. I click the link start the app but the stream only plays for 30 seconds max. then closes itself with no error msgs whatsoever.. Help would be nice.
Perfect pic with my Chromecast.On virgin 200mb sometimes stops stream but usually starts straight back up.Other times it runs flawlessly. Do love the app though along with all platforms of acestream media 👍
My life would be so much worse were it not for Ace Stream.
- now you can watch movies even if there is no enough disk space for complete file download
- changes in app settings: now you can separately set maximum cache size on disk and in RAM
- fixed restarting playback between remote devices
- improved remote control reconnecting after connection was lost
- fixed using Ace Stream as service via Messenger
Video Player (VLC) with new added features: IPTV Playlist and Google VR.
Watch live video and broadcast live on your phone or tablet - anytime, anywhere!