Could be better. The latest improvements have helped a lot but the page framing makes it basically unusable. When reading an article the header and footer areas appear when you touch the screen to scroll. Unfortunately the page jumps around after they disappear and you lose your spot on the page.
Crashes frequently. One would think we as a computing organization would be able to make an awesome mobile app. Maybe the code should be open source so any of us can fix and improve it.
ACM should be ashamed. It fails the very FIRST use case--login. Perhaps it works theoretically but not practically.
used to work, now crashes after password entry.
Crashes just after hitting enter. Unusable.
Crashes after password entry
Version 1.2 :
• Article Figures and Tables open in a pop-up window within an article.
• Bug fixes.
Version 1.1 :
• Offline reading mode
• “Latest” and “Saved” articles available in offline reading mode
• Username and Password are saved
• Session remains open until you’ve signed out
• Logout option
• Text resizing
• Content is organized by magazine and website sections
• User Comments are published on article pages
• Latest CACM cover is the backdrop of sign-in page
The ACM DL most comprehensive collection covering the fields of computing and IT