Could be better. The latest improvements have helped a lot but the page framing makes it basically unusable. When reading an article the header and footer areas appear when you touch the screen to scroll. Unfortunately the page jumps around after they disappear and you lose your spot on the page.
used to work, now crashes after password entry.
Crashes just after hitting enter. Unusable.
Crashes after password entry
Login is broken Login using a confirmed to be working user account and password reset today fails. The app login feature seems broken and not tested. Note that the same username and password works on the CACM webpage and on other ACM mobile apps (latest Android). Uninstalling and not trying again anytime soon!
Convenient access to ACM publications But opening screen after login (Latest) just loops for a long time. When it finally does display the list of articles, the resulting screen indicates the article is unavailable. But accessing the articles via Archives works fine. UsingSays TF201 running Android 4.1.1
Version 1.2 :
• Article Figures and Tables open in a pop-up window within an article.
• Bug fixes.
Version 1.1 :
• Offline reading mode
• “Latest” and “Saved” articles available in offline reading mode
• Username and Password are saved
• Session remains open until you’ve signed out
• Logout option
• Text resizing
• Content is organized by magazine and website sections
• User Comments are published on article pages
• Latest CACM cover is the backdrop of sign-in page
Search all the basic information of the Catalan public administrations.