Use existing command sets or create your own to execute routine tasks:
- save logs / dumpfiles
- kernel settings through file system
- command to execute
- execution with or without 'su'
- command to read / display the current status (on/off)
- display of the current status
- display of command results
- Locale / Tasker Plugin for executing commands
Please don't use the market's feedback system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact me by e-mail or use the contact information from the about box.
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used only for writing logs to the SD
- android.permission.BATTERY_STATS is obviously the permission to access the internal statitics and can not be revokes without making the app unusable
- android.permission.INTERNET is required to access Latitude and is also used by Admob. This right can not be revoked but you can remove the ads by buying the full version
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is required by Admob.
CommandCenter is open source so you can inspect/review/ contribute and submit issues or feature requests. Please check the about dialog for further details.
MSI Command Center is an user-friendly and easy to use app that lets you control every aspect of your mainboard with your android device!
You can not only use your android device as a remote media controller, but also control the power status, adjust CPU and memory settings and monitor every aspect of your mainboard in real time.
Before you use Command Center on android, you will need:
1. A system with Windows8, Windows 7 or Windows XP SP3&.NET 4.0
2. An Android device with Wi-Fi function.
3. In MSI Command Center (or Control Center), link your system with Android device. This requires a network connection.
4. Support Intel 7/8/9 series and AMD AM3/FM1/FM2/FM2+ series or newer platform.
Make sure the system has MSI Command Center 188.8.131.52 (or MSI Control Center 2.5.060) or above version installed and “Command Center Remote Server ” has to be enabled on the mobile control page so RemoteServer can read the hardware status accordingly.
Step by step installation:
1. Run MSI Command Center 184.108.40.206 (or MSI Control Center 2.5.060) or above version.
2. Enable ”Command Center Remote Server” on mobile control page of Command Center.
3. Make sure that the Remote Server is running in background, an icon will display the status in your taskbar.
4. Run Command Center APP on your Android device.
5. Note your systems IP address, you can find this by hovering the mouse over the RemoteServer icon in your taskbar.
6. Enter the IP address in the “settings” of Command Center, this will link your Android device with your PC system.
7. Press "Refresh" in Command Center to verify that monitoring and OC functions are working properly.
8. Enjoy it.
Please do not use this app thoughtless or without DEEPER knowlege of Android (Root, Custom Recovery, etc.)
This app flashes and backups your device recovery and kernel without rebooting it very fast and easy without a PC or any outside influence.
This app have over 3500 build-in recovery collection of images (ClockworkMod/TWRP/PhilZ) also you are able to flash unlisted images from external or internal storage.
Rashr is able to flash over 90% of all Android devices!
This project is fully open-source and.
★Open-Source (on GitHub: https://github.com/dslnexus/Rashr)
★OpenRecovery Script manager to flash ZIPs
★Over 3500 Build-in Recoveries (ClockworkMod/Touch, Team Win Recovery Project and PhilZ-Touch)
★Flash Kernel and Recoveries without PC
★Flash already downloaded IMGs from internal and external storage
★Backup Kernel and Recovery IMGs without PC
★Full command logging for more control what this App is doing
★If you don't want to support my work you are able to disable the Ads
★Free full app without Ads and any restrictions
★Support my Work only if you want (with Ads or In-App donations)
----- App-Permission and why Rashr need it -----
-Read and write on external storage: save recoveries images or read already downloaded images
-Full network access: download recoveries, kernel and updates
-Google Play billing: donations over Google Play
-[Superuser-App]Full access to all functions of the device: Flashing recoveries and kernel
Be safe and backup everything either to local storage or cloud storage with automatic syncing!
If you don't know where to get your recovery files, just download directly from this app!
1 - Flash boot and recovery .img without even needing to go to recovery.
2 - Flash zip files. Option to wipe cache, dalvik and data when using TWRP or Philz recovery.
3 - Download and flash CWM, Philz, TWRP, Gapps, Franco Kernel, Stock Nexus Kernel (premium), and Stock Nexus Recovery (premium).
4 - Automatic Loki Patch when needed.
5 - Full nandroid backups/restores when using TWRP or Philz recovery.
6 - Backup/Restore kernel and recovery using Sdcard or cloud (Dropbox, Box (premium) or Google Drive (premium)).
7 - Automatic cloud synchronisation of backups between devices and desktops.
8 - Keep track of recently flashed items.
9 - Flash multiple files and build your flash queue.
11 - Flash from anywhere! Do you want to flash from your favorite File Explorer or Email app? No biggie, that also works together with Flashify.
This app is free but has a limit of 3 flashes per day. You can unlock the limit with a quick in-app payment.
PLEASE READ BEFORE RATING THIS APP!
This app allows you to Install, Backup, Restore, and Wipe your device all using TWRP. This utilizes OpenRecoveryScript to complete these actions.
Now features a premium live backup option. Nandroid backup your device while booted in Android and without rebooting to recovery.
We have also added in an in app purchase to remove ads.
If you are at all unhappy with your purchase email us at the email address below with if you would like us to fix the issues or just refund your money. Either way we will happily oblige.
Flash recovery from within android. Only available for official TWRP supported devices
Q: my device isn't listed but it's officially supported, why?
A: check under your device's codename. If you still can't find it, email us and we will assist you.
Q: why isn't my device listed? Why don't you support my device?
A: we do not make the recovery, Team Win does. If they don't support it, we cannot support it either.
***IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING TWRP FROM THE APP, PLEASE RUN THE KK SD CARD FIX IN SETTINGS***
Several features are incompatible with different versions of BusyBox. This is why we require you to use the Stericson BusyBox. It is the only one we have tested that works flawlessly.
If you have any issues or questions please either email us and we will assist. We only have so many devices to test on.
Send email to email@example.com
A support ticket will be created automatically when you send an email to this address.
Visit http://www.jmzsoftware.com and click the help button and create a ticket there.
- Alarm unit
- Security Systems for home, car, etc.
- Home Automation
- Industrial Automation
- Smart metering
- Remote control systems
- Remote control of the answering machine
- Speed Dial for IVRs (Interactive Voice Response) and call center
GSMDroid allow you to:
- store different sets of commands for various GSM modules
- create a variety of devices and assign each a different set of commands
- modify a command before sending
- protect access to the application through a password
- store sms sent and received by the devices
- backup application database
- make a phone call to GSM devices
- send DTMF tones (key sequences encoded in multi-frequency)
Touching "Settings" icon, you will see the configuration page. From here you can use the menu "Command Sets" to create or edit command sets, the menu "GSM Devices" to create or modify the devices you want to control, by entering a name for the device, the number of its sim card and a set of commands to use.
On setting the command, you can choose between SMS, DTMF or call.
Finally, from the "Password" menu, you can prevent unauthorized access to the application by setting a password and a security level.
You can also backup and restore the application database.
To send the command, simply select a device from the list of GSM devices and then the name given to the command to be sent. You can also change the command on the fly before sending it.
NB some IVR systems require a pause between two successive tones, in order to be processed. Just enter between one character and the other in the DTMF string, one or more commas. A comma inserts a pause of 2 seconds.
The application is compatible with all GSM systems, the following list of brands is as an example:
Cinterion, SIMCom, Bentel, Wavecom, Telit, Garmin, CEP, Ontech, Telic, Huawei, Matrix, RF Solutions, Sierra Wireless, Fracarro, Eurogsm, Combimax, Trevis, Tecnoalarm, Siemens, etc.
If you have suggestions for improving the application or bug reports, please contact me via e-mail. Please if you have any problems with the application, before leaving negative feedback, please contact me and I will try to solve them.
If you are a manufacturer of GSM modules and you are interested in having a customized version of GSM Droid with your logo, please contact me via mail.
Key words: gsm, sms, dtmf, ivr, alarm, dialer, security, home, automation, remote, control
You can use the application to:
-To complement the manufacturer's technical information.
-To compare the technical differences between more than 600 models of devices on the market.
-Test the proper functioning of all your sensors.
-Measure the accuracy of each sensor.
-To get the most out of your Smartphone.
-To check the GPS signal, camera, compass, accelerometer, microphone, speakers, WiFi signals, Bluetooth, GSM / UMTS, FM Radio, Display, Battery, CPU, Memory, Vibration, USB, Audio / Video , operating system, light sensor, proximity sensor, temperature sensor, flash sensor, NFC near field comunication, Barometer, the detection of Navstar satellites in the constellation jointly and individually, .. etc..
Please do not hesitate to send your comments to:
- Updated camera api to level 15 (Android ICS 4.0.4).
- Added support for NFC.
- Added support for Ant+ devices
-Added in a test GPS accuracy to meet itself.
The block-GPS can check what Navstar satellite constellation are giving you coverage at all times and know the detailed specifications of each.
Corrected minor bugs.
- Added test pressure sensor of the touch screen.
- Detection of multimedia chip.
- Detection of version ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture).
- Detection of process model.
- Detection of the number of processors.
- Detection of the processor frequency.
- Added OpenGL version detection.
- Added detection of OpenGL graphics chip.
- The flash works on some models.
Don't miss any calls or sms if you leave your phone away. The next time you pick it up it will vibrate to alert you to any missed calls or new messages.
Feature of app it will be useful if your phone doesn't have LED notification like most Samsung models.
Keywords: vibrate notification, no led, smart alert, smart notification, missed calls notify, new messages notify
It is simple version of Solid Alarm Clock. If you want to have alarm clock with more flexibility and with alarm modes you need to install Solid Alarm Clock Extended for free.
Solid alarm clock is an innovative alarm clock with one function which is to wake you up.
It will wake you up with probability of 100%.
To wake you up this application use a lot of different functions:
1. "Not to be in the wrong box"©. When alarm is executed a short sound plays and after certain time a real alarm sound will be played. The sense of it not to be in the wrong box if your misconfigured alarm clock will alarm when you have an important meeting.
2. "Easy wake up"©. You will wake up easily due to sounds of nature and slowly rising sound volume.
3. "Strong wake up"©. If you haven't woke up after sounds of nature you will hear extremely loud and dynamic alarm sounds with vibro which repeats infinitely.
4. "Have you woken up, Einstein?"©. When you want to turn off your alarm clock you need to solve easy arithmetical equation.
5. "Disgusting snooze"©. When you want to snooze your alarm clock you will hear disgusting sound for wean you from the habit of snoozing the alarm clock.
6. "Snooze limitations"©. You can snooze your alarm clock limited number of times and of course you can set up a snooze delay time.
P.S. We have a lot of new ideas to upgrade this alarm clock and we need Your ideas and opinion about this product. Stay tuned for more updates in the near future.
'Ringer mode locker'.its has always ringer and always silent mode and widget.
This application is an operation prevention application program of the volume button.
Never silent is checked:set vibrate or ringer.
Never ring is checked:set vibrate or silent.
both checked:only vibrate mode
Please email me if you find a bug or want to make me any other comment or feature request.
If you like Vibration Widget, please consider installing my other app, Profile Widget, which can do the same as Vibration Widget and a lot more (control vibration, volume, connectivity, screen settings, ...) in a single widget.
Profile Widget Lite: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cygnus.profilewidgetlite
Profile Widget Full: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cygnus.profilewidget
You have to add the widget to one of your home screens to use it. Just long press on an empty space of your home screen or press the Menu Key and select Add -> Widgets to show a widgets list in which you can choose Vibration Widget.
Flashlight can be activated from app, widget & phone shake.
► Shake flashlight
► Flashlight widget
► Battery & temperature info
► Bright screen
► Blinking flashlight
► Warning light
► Siren light
► Home screen themes
► Vibration, sound
► Auto switch off
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
SMS FORM : Password,Command(,Options)
- Silent : Password,Silent
- Bell : Password,Bell
- Missed Call : Password,Missed
- Siren : Password,Siren
- Location : Password,Location
- Forward : Password,Forward,ON(OFF)
- Vibration : Password,Vibration
Have you seen my cellphone / MY PHONE / lost / Where / My Droid / FREE
Battery - Time - Weather!
email firstname.lastname@example.org for support and suggestions!
Can be set to launch any app via widget click.
All widgets editable on the phone and via JSON.
Tested to work with WidgetLocker.
For those curious about OMC's permissions:
Device & app history:
OMC checks the currently-running app so it can sleep if the launcher is not on top, saving battery.
Required for weather updates.
Writes to OMC's app-storage folder on your "external" storage. This permission is no longer required for KitKat and above, but some custom ROMs still error out without it.
Run at startup:
OMC's clock has to start refreshing once the phone boots.
View network connections:
Full network access:
Used to download clock packs and show latest release notes.
Set an alarm:
Used for the tap-to-launch function to open up your device's alarm screen.
This app suffers from people that do not read app description.
This is simply IMPOSSIBLE. If you want so, I know many apps that inspect your CPU every second or memory and that really drains your battery, you will easily find such apps, but definitely not mine.
When tracking my battery usage, I was always missing something...
That information was the Battery drain in percent per hour.
I just made this app for my personal use and it's now time to share it.
This app will always sleep and wake up every time your battery drop one percent to save the current battery state and the time. On the next battery drop, I will compute the battery drain.
I plan to work on the User interface and improve it during next weeks/month, feel free to contact me if you have suggestion/ideas.
Keep in mind that this app has to stay simple and minimalist.
Nesta aplicação desenvolvida para dispositivos móveis é apresentada uma descrição sumária dos serviços de águas e resíduos para cada um dos 278 concelhos de Portugal continental. Poderá ter acesso à informação sobre a qualidade de serviço prestado, notícias, dicas e conselhos sobre o modo com deve utilizar os serviços, entre outras funcionalidades.
Auto-adjust your ringer/vibration.
inPocket will set your phone to vibration mode when the phone enters your pocket or when it is facing down.
When out-of-pocket, ringer volume will adjust automatically to ambient noise level: if it's quiet volume will be minimum and when on a loud place, the subway for example, it will try to be audible.
For headphones and headsets users, Droid inPocket has a mode called headPhones, capable of reading out loud any received sms message or incoming call contact/number.