-Check your America First account balances.
-View your recent activity—including transaction details and pending charges.
-Log in to multiple America First accounts.
-Transfer money within your own accounts or to other America First accounts.
-Deposit checks with the camera in your device.
-Schedule, cancel, or modify bills from your device using our free service.
-Access the billers you are using in Online Banking.
-Enroll in our Popmoney service through Online Banking and use your device to send funds to others via text message or email.
-Get cash back for many of the purchases you’re already making. Just use your America First Visa® debit and credit cards when you buy and your money will be automatically deposited-there’s no limit to the amount you can earn. New offers appear in your Mobile Banking app. Simply activate, buy, and collect!
-Activate your exclusive offers by clicking the icons located in Mobile Banking’s ABC Deals section.
-Buy using your America First Visa debit and credit cards at the merchants you’ve activated.
-Collect your cash—it will be automatically deposited in your account.
Mobile Loan Application
-Apply for a vehicle loan, personal loan, RV loan, line of credit, or Visa® credit card.
-Our vehicle locator will search a nationwide dealer inventory.
-Use the VIN scanning tool to value vehicles and capture information.
Find locations and contact America First:
-Quickly find the nearest America First branches or ATMs.
-Speak with a representative over the phone.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.americafirst.com/about/disclosures/mobile-banking-service-agreement.cfm
Mobile Banking users must enroll in Online Banking. Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal. See terms in app for limits/availability and other restrictions.
Some features are only available for eligible members and member accounts.
America First Mobile Banking is free to use, but messaging and data rates apply.
• Receive real-time alerts anytime your card is authorized or declined or create them based on your preferences.
• Lock your card when you're not using it and turn it on when you're ready to pay.
• Set a dollar threshold that limits your card transactions to an amount you specify.
• Define a geographic location where your cards will work or select My Location to authorize charges in the vicinity of your Android device.
• Specify which kinds of merchants or transaction types can clear your account.
America First Card Guard - Security you control™
Keywords: America’s First Federal Credit Union mobile banking, amfirst mobile banking, mobile finance, mobile deposit, Birmingham, Alabama, bank, regions
You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use AmeriFirst Bank Mobile Banking.
*There is no fee from AmeriFirst Bank, but connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
If you do not authenticate your account through American First’s full site (www.amerfirst.org) prior to using this app for the first time, you will not be able to access your account via mobile.
With American First Credit Union’s Mobile Banking App, you can access your money while on-the-go, check your account balances, pay bills, view account history, transfer money, and find the nearest free ATM or branch office. It’s easy, secure, and free for members of American First Credit Union.
Visit www.amerfirst.org/247 for more details.
• Check Account Balances
• View Transaction History
• View Cleared Checks
• Transfer Funds
• And More!
It is available to all Acushnet Federal Credit Union Online Banking users. AFCU Mobile Banking uses the same industry standard security technologies as our online banking. Simply use your AFCU Online Banking Login ID & Password. If you are not already an Online Banking member, please contact our office at 508-995-9100 for details on how to enroll!
Experience the convenience of AFCU Mobile Banking today. Download the app & take us with you wherever you go 24/7!
No matter where you are, your Android device can take payments when you sign up for a card reader.
It’s free for America First Business Account holders, it’s simple to install & use, and it definitely makes your company more accessible.
Install the America First Mobile Merchant app, then call 1-877-AFCUBIZ (1-877-232-8249) and we’ll send your free card reader, which plugs into the audio jack of your device.
Use it to swipe cards, get authorization, and collect payments … in seconds.
And, you can always type in card information if your reader isn’t handy.
We have three affordable options, with one sure to fit your budget.
Plus, with America First, there’s no set-up fee and no long-term commitments – you can cancel anytime.
Call us today for your free quote (1-877-AFCUBIZ) and see if we can save your business thousands!
Other benefits include:
• Superior local support and service
• Unlimited users
• Categorize items, mark them as favorites & search for your top requests
• View your complete transaction history
• Set permissions and roles for multiple employees
Check out www.americafirst.com/mobilemerchant to learn more.
AFCU - America First Credit Union
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
-Easily pay bills anytime on the fly.
-Deposit checks right from your Android phone.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.accessfcu.org/site/privacy.html
It's easy to get started! Simply find your billers and enter your login details. We'll present you with all of your bills and recent payments, and you'll be able to quickly see what's due. When you're ready, pay your bill in seconds!
• Prism is 100% free. There are no monthly charges or hidden fees.
• See when your upcoming bills are due and how much you owe.
• Pay your bills anytime, anywhere, directly from inside the app.
• Check your account balances to make sure you have enough cash.
• Be instantly notified as new bills arrive or if anything is amiss.
• Pay with maximum flexibility: use your credit card, debit card or bank account.
• Your information is safe and secure with us, protected with bank-level encryption.
• Message our friendly support team with any questions, and we’ll get back to you on the same day. No canned responses!
Prism is 100% dedicated to your customer experience. We don’t have any sneaky fees for payment; every payment method (including credit cards) is free, and most bills are credited same-day (again, for free). You can message our support and rest assured that Rachel will personally get back to you quickly and help resolve your problem. Check out our reviews!
Prism supports thousands of banks including JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Bancorp, Capital One, Mellon, HSBC, PNC, TD Bank, SunTrust, Fifth Third, Santander Bank, U.S. Bank. We also support most credit unions, including USAA, Navy Federal Credit Union, State Employees Credit Union, Pentagon Credit Union, Boeing Employees Credit Union, America First Credit Union, Suncoast Credit Union, Alliant Credit Union, Schools First Credit Union, Digital Credit Union, Golden1 Credit Union, and many others.
You can see your credit card balances and pay your bill for most credit cards, including: AMEX (American Express) Credit Cards, Discover Credit Cards, Bank of America Credit Cards, Capital One Credit Cards, Citibank Credit Cards, Credit One Credit Cards, Macy’s Credit Cards, Target REDcard, Barclaycard, JCPenney Credit Card, Victoria’s Secret Angel Card, Kohl’s Credit Card, GE Capital Credit Cards, Best Buy Credit Cards, Amazon.com Cards, Home Depot Credit Cards, Lowe’s Credit Cards, Sears Credit Cards, and hundreds more.
Even better, we support all of your billers. The most popular include: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Comcast, T-Mobile, Orchard Bank, DirecTV, Netflix, Time Warner, GEICO, DISH, PayPal, Bill Me Later, Sallie Mae Student Loans, State Farm, Travelers, Progressive, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, Ally Auto, Allstate, Travelers, National Grid, and thousands more.
If you're looking for Mobilligy, Mobiligy, Mobilogy, Mobillogy, Prisim, or Prizm, you're in the right place!
· Deposit a check
· Check your account balances
· View your transaction history and cleared check images
· Transfer funds between accounts
· Pay your bills
· View and activate your cash back offers
· Find ATM and branch locations near you
If you aren’t already a CU Online user, you must first register for online banking at www.ArizonaFederal.org.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.arizonafederal.org/
Get immediate account access 24/7 with the American Heritage Mobile Teller Application. Check balances, view My Money Manager, transfer money, pay bills, or find the closest Branch/ATM with a simple touch of a button. AMHFCU's Mobile Teller is safe and secure, download this FREE App today!
Accepting credit cards is easy with these features:
• Swipe cards easily or simply type in the information
• Payments are deposited into a bank account of your choice.
• Full point-of-sale features such as payments, voids, refunds, electronic receipts, and full transaction history.
• Customer service and low cost that you'll want to tell your friends about.
• As your business grows, we're here to help you transition to a traditional merchant account.
→ The card reader plugs into your microphone jack, you you'll need to enable microphone access if the app asks for your permission.