-Check your America First account balances.
-View your recent activity—including transaction details and pending charges.
-Log in to multiple America First accounts.
-Transfer money within your own accounts or to other America First accounts.
-Deposit checks with the camera in your device.
-Schedule, cancel, or modify bills from your device using our free service.
-Access the billers you are using in Online Banking.
-Enroll in our Popmoney service through Online Banking and use your device to send funds to others via text message or email.
-Get cash back for many of the purchases you’re already making. Just use your America First Visa® debit and credit cards when you buy and your money will be automatically deposited-there’s no limit to the amount you can earn. New offers appear in your Mobile Banking app. Simply activate, buy, and collect!
-Activate your exclusive offers by clicking the icons located in Mobile Banking’s ABC Deals section.
-Buy using your America First Visa debit and credit cards at the merchants you’ve activated.
-Collect your cash—it will be automatically deposited in your account.
Mobile Loan Application
-Apply for a vehicle loan, personal loan, RV loan, line of credit, or Visa® credit card.
-Our vehicle locator will search a nationwide dealer inventory.
-Use the VIN scanning tool to value vehicles and capture information.
Find locations and contact America First:
-Quickly find the nearest America First branches or ATMs.
-Speak with a representative over the phone.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.americafirst.com/about/disclosures/mobile-banking-service-agreement.cfm
Mobile Banking users must enroll in Online Banking. Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal. See terms in app for limits/availability and other restrictions.
Some features are only available for eligible members and member accounts.
America First Mobile Banking is free to use, but messaging and data rates apply.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.amerfirst.org/about_privacy.shtml
Keywords: America’s First Federal Credit Union mobile banking, amfirst mobile banking, mobile finance, mobile deposit, Birmingham, Alabama, bank, regions
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
-Easily pay bills anytime on the fly.
-Deposit checks right from your Android phone.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.accessfcu.org/site/privacy.html
• Check Account Balances
• View Transaction History
• View Cleared Checks
• Transfer Funds
• And More!
It is available to all Acushnet Federal Credit Union Online Banking users. AFCU Mobile Banking uses the same industry standard security technologies as our online banking. Simply use your AFCU Online Banking Login ID & Password. If you are not already an Online Banking member, please contact our office at 508-995-9100 for details on how to enroll!
Experience the convenience of AFCU Mobile Banking today. Download the app & take us with you wherever you go 24/7!
Can’t visit an Empower branch? Take us with you! Our Android web-app gives users the ability to:
View Recent Transactions
Pay Bills to Existing Payees
Find ATM & Branch Location
To get started, you’ll need to be an existing user of Home Banking and opt into Mobile Banking from that system. It’s easy to do and takes seconds. Once you’ve allowed “Mobile Access” you can begin to login to Mobile Banking from your Android Phone.
The system will confirm your login information along with your device to ensure it’s really you. Once you are logged in, you can view your information and make transactions safely and securely.
Mint Bills is from the creators of TurboTax, Quicken, QuickBooks, and Mint.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Best Apps of 2013
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money
Our app keeps your bills, money, & budget in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due and pay them on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance with 1 easy click
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See & track all your bills, accounts, & cash in one centralized place from your mobile device
• Receive alerts when cash is low and credit limits are near
• Take action on alerts & notifications from your wear device
• Add the Mint Bills widget to your home screen for one-tap access to your bills
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again, paying overdraft or late fees, or exceeding your monthly budget – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. No stamps, no phone calls, no late fees, no hassle.
The Mint Bills mobile app keeps it all together in once central place. Personal finances & budgeting can get complex - with multiple credit cards, bank accounts, insurance accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a bill payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand with your personal finances.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a personal 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely with one easy click.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages & emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the app
2. Securely connect your personal finance accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies
We support thousands of banks so you can track your cash flow, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, and more! You can monitor all of your personal finance accounts, stay on top of your money, budget, see cash balances, mortgages, loans, bills, and keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions like USAA (bank/credit card & insurance), and Navy Federal Credit Union, as well as all the most popular credit cards such as Discover, American Express, Capital One, Citibank, and Chase. You can also track insurance providers such as State Farm Insurance, GEICO, and more!
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington State.
★★★★★ "Now I know where my money is disappearing to, thanks to Toshl...” — BBC
★★★★★ “ Toshl is simple to use and organizes expenses in a streamlined manner. If you use multiple smartphones running on a variety of platforms, you will really love Toshl. ” — The Next Web
★★★★★ Winner of The Europa award 2013 for Best Commerce, Finance or Payments Startup
Toshl Finance is a personal finance manager made fun. Find out where your money is going, keep on top of bills and spending, set up budgets and live easy with a financial peace of mind.
It's intuitive, safe, private, designed with character and attention to detail. Toshl is like your personal financial advisor that's with you all the time. Except it's less awkward in bed. ;)
★ Expense tracker
- track expenses and incomes with ease
- incredibly quick & intuitive expense entry
- set up repeating expenses and incomes to organize your bills
- export your expense reports into PDF, Excel, Google Docs and CSV
★ Budget keeper
- easy and versatile budgeting
- track spending and make budgets for specific tags
- compare the rate of your spending with the time of the month
- one-time budget, daily budget, weekly budget, bi-weekly budget, monthly budget, yearly budget
- move remaining funds to the next budget
- learn from your budget history
★ Bill organizer
- reminder for your bills as they become due
- plan family bills for upcoming months and know how much your family can spend
- note when you need to repay your loans
★ Travel companion and currency converter
- works with any currency
- track your spending and budget your travel
- convert foreign currencies
- daily updated exchange rates for top 160 currencies
- enter custom exchange rates
★ Finances on multiple devices
- automatically syncs with multiple devices and toshl.com
- access your personal finances from anywhere, just log in
- track family finances with other family members in the same account
★ More graphs & backup on toshl.com
- manage your finances on the big screen
- visualize your finances with infographics
- your data is automatically backed up and saved
★ Keep it safe and private
- use a passcode to lock the app
★ Toshl Pro
The Toshl Finance app is free to use, but there are more features and capabilities available with Toshl Pro that can be purchased within the app.
Toshl Pro - $1.99 monthly subscription
Toshl Pro - $19.99 yearly subscription
- multiple budgets
- multiple monthly incomes & repeating incomes
- more export options (PDF, Excel, Google Docs & monthly email reports)
- more cool graphs on the web
- search on the web
Not to mention all the positive karma points you get for supporting the development of Toshl Finance. ;)
★ Ahead of Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Expense Manager
Use Toshl, track your money spending and save money with ease. Compare it with other finance managers and budget apps like Expense Manager, My Budget Book, EasyMoney, Mint, Pageonce, Mint.com, Daily Money, Spendroid, You Need a Budget, Money Manager and enjoy the ease of use and security in Toshl Finance Expense Tracker.
Why is Toshl Finance better than Mint, Expense Manager, Pageonce or EasyMoney?
- Mint.com only works in the US and Canada, Lemon.com, Pageonce only in the US,
- less cluttered, prettier and easier to understand than Mint.com, EasyMoney or Expense Manager
- Mint.com is only available on Android and iOS, EasyMoney and Expense Tracker on Android, but Toshl Finance is available on Android, Windows Phone, iOS, MeeGo, Symbian with cross-platform sync
- friendly Toshl Monsters to make finance fun and quirky!
Manage your account on the go with Arkansas Superior Federal Credit Union’s FREE Mobile Banking App! It’s fast, easy to use and allows you to do the following from the convenience of your mobile phone:
•Check account balances
•See recent activity
•View transaction history
•Transfer money between accounts
•Find ATMs and branch locations
All of these features are now available to you with your Android phone. Simply download the mobile app and follow the instructions! You’ll use your existing Home Banking username and password. If you’re not currently enrolled in ASFCU’s Home Banking, you can sign up at ASFCU.coop.
Federally Insured by NCUA
• Check account balances and history
• View account details
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills for existing payees
• Read and create secure messages
• Locate UFCU branches and ATMs
• Mobile Check Deposit
To use Mobile Banking, log in using your Online Banking Login ID and password. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use Mobile Banking. To enroll, visit http://www.unitedfcu.com.
Mobile Check Deposit is here.
Thanks to Mobile Check Deposit, putting money in your account is more convenient than ever. Just snap a photo of your check and use the UFCU Mobile App to deposit your money into your account. Download the United Federal Credit Union mobile app through the App Store or Google Play today. Visit www.unitedfcu.com/deposit for complete pricing and eligibility details.
My Balance is a simple, straight forward, App that allows you to have easy access to your current Bank Account Balance. Your Account Balance is stored within a Tiny Database in the App within your phone and you may ADD or SUBTRACT Deposits or Payments as these transactions are made.
• Current Bank Account Balance is “User Defined”
• Facilitates Real-Time knowledge and awareness of your current Bank Account Balance
• Know and have quick, easy, access to your current bank account balance, right down to the penny, at all times
• Prevent overdraft charges by always knowing your exact, up-to-date bank account balance
• Many Banks provide online access and/or an App for Bank Account information, however often times the data within these Banking Websites or Apps is either not current, or does not include pending transactions, scheduled bill payments, or outstanding check payments
• “User Defined” transactions allow My Balance to account for fuel payments made at gas stations whereby the Bank Website and/or App would only show a temporary $1.00 charge, whereas the fuel purchase amount is actually beyond the $1.00 charge
• My Balance allows you to keep a transaction-based view of your actual Bank Account balance based upon the actual real-time transactions that occur through payment or deposit transactions
• This App also allows you to account for checks that have been sent in the mail to pay bills that have not yet cleared the bank
• Further, scheduled payments made within bank website “Bill Pay” applications can be accounted for and included within your current balance that displays within the My Balance App
1. Download the My Balance App.
2. Launch the App.
3. When the My Balance App opens for the very first time, your Current Balance is set to $0.00.
4. Select the field that includes the “Enter Deposits or Payments” label to open your phone’s numeric data entry keypad.
5. Enter your current bank account balance.
6. Close your phone’s numeric data entry keypad and select the (+) Add button to save your current balance.
7. That’s it, you’re done! Your current bank account balance is stored and saved within a Tiny Database within your phone.
8. Enter payments made or deposits made into the field that includes the “Enter Deposits or Payments” label just as you did when you set your beginning balance and then close your phone’s numeric data entry keypad.
9. If the amount entered was for a deposit into your bank account, then select the (+) Add button to add the amount to your current bank account balance. If the amount entered was for a payment or purchase that you made, then select the (-) Subtract button to subtract the amount from your current bank account balance.
10. The amount will be added to or subtracted from your current bank account balance depending upon if you selected the (+) Add button or the (-) Subtract button.
11. The “Cash Register” sound effect will play as the payment or deposit is applied to your current bank account balance.
12. Positive bank account balance amounts will display as green and negative bank account balance amounts will display as red within the “My Current Balance” field.
13. Long Click on the Piggy Bank to reset your current balance back to $0.00.
14. Enjoy this free App!
15. Please tell your friends and family to also download and install the “My Balance” App.
There are many other personal finance Apps on the market, however this “My Balance” App is specifically designed to be simple, straightforward, and easy to use. This App is intended for people that just want to keep track of the bottom line and have easy access to their exact bank account balance at all times.
To advertise on My Balance App, please send an email to BrightSideTech@gmail.com
Like My Balance App on Facebook: http://m.facebook.com/pages/My-Balance-App/137253719685832
• Deposit checks remotely with Mobile Remote Deposit
• Mobile Banking – check your balances, review transaction history, transfer funds, set personal alerts, etc.
• Apply for a loan
• Check out our current loan and deposit rates
• Locate shared branches and surcharge-free ATMs
• Connect with us through Facebook, or via our website
All of these features are now available to you with your Android phone or Android tablet! Simply download the mobile app, and have easy access to Arkansas Best Federal Credit Union wherever you go!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 800-227-8968 or 479-649-2060.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.affinityfcu.org/site/privacy.html