-Check your America First account balances.
-View your recent activity—including transaction details and pending charges.
-Log in to multiple America First accounts.
-Transfer money within your own accounts or to other America First accounts.
-Deposit checks with the camera in your device.
-Schedule, cancel, or modify bills from your device using our free service.
-Access the billers you are using in Online Banking.
-Enroll in our Popmoney service through Online Banking and use your device to send funds to others via text message or email.
-Get cash back for many of the purchases you’re already making. Just use your America First Visa® debit and credit cards when you buy and your money will be automatically deposited-there’s no limit to the amount you can earn. New offers appear in your Mobile Banking app. Simply activate, buy, and collect!
-Activate your exclusive offers by clicking the icons located in Mobile Banking’s ABC Deals section.
-Buy using your America First Visa debit and credit cards at the merchants you’ve activated.
-Collect your cash—it will be automatically deposited in your account.
Mobile Loan Application
-Apply for a vehicle loan, personal loan, RV loan, line of credit, or Visa® credit card.
-Our vehicle locator will search a nationwide dealer inventory.
-Use the VIN scanning tool to value vehicles and capture information.
Find locations and contact America First:
-Quickly find the nearest America First branches or ATMs.
-Speak with a representative over the phone.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.americafirst.com/about/disclosures/mobile-banking-service-agreement.cfm
Mobile Banking users must enroll in Online Banking. Deposits are subject to verification and are not available for immediate withdrawal. See terms in app for limits/availability and other restrictions.
Some features are only available for eligible members and member accounts.
America First Mobile Banking is free to use, but messaging and data rates apply.
• Receive real-time alerts anytime your card is authorized or declined or create them based on your preferences.
• Lock your card when you're not using it and turn it on when you're ready to pay.
• Set a dollar threshold that limits your card transactions to an amount you specify.
• Define a geographic location where your cards will work or select My Location to authorize charges in the vicinity of your Android device.
• Specify which kinds of merchants or transaction types can clear your account.
America First Card Guard - Security you control™
If you do not authenticate your account through American First’s full site (www.amerfirst.org) prior to using this app for the first time, you will not be able to access your account via mobile.
With American First Credit Union’s Mobile Banking App, you can access your money while on-the-go, check your account balances, pay bills, view account history, transfer money, and find the nearest free ATM or branch office. It’s easy, secure, and free for members of American First Credit Union.
Visit www.amerfirst.org/247 for more details.
No matter where you are, your Android device can take payments when you sign up for a card reader.
It’s free for America First Business Account holders, it’s simple to install & use, and it definitely makes your company more accessible.
Install the America First Mobile Merchant app, then call 1-877-AFCUBIZ (1-877-232-8249) and we’ll send your free card reader, which plugs into the audio jack of your device.
Use it to swipe cards, get authorization, and collect payments … in seconds.
And, you can always type in card information if your reader isn’t handy.
We have three affordable options, with one sure to fit your budget.
Plus, with America First, there’s no set-up fee and no long-term commitments – you can cancel anytime.
Call us today for your free quote (1-877-AFCUBIZ) and see if we can save your business thousands!
Other benefits include:
• Superior local support and service
• Unlimited users
• Categorize items, mark them as favorites & search for your top requests
• View your complete transaction history
• Set permissions and roles for multiple employees
Check out www.americafirst.com/mobilemerchant to learn more.
AFCU - America First Credit Union
- Check Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Loans
- Secure Messaging for support
If you have any questions about this application, please contact Andrews FCU at 301.702.5500
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
-Easily pay bills anytime on the fly.
-Deposit checks right from your Android phone.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.accessfcu.org/site/privacy.html
· Deposit a check
· Check your account balances
· View your transaction history and cleared check images
· Transfer funds between accounts
· Pay your bills
· View and activate your cash back offers
· Find ATM and branch locations near you
If you aren’t already a CU Online user, you must first register for online banking at www.ArizonaFederal.org.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.arizonafederal.org/
Keywords: America’s First Federal Credit Union mobile banking, amfirst mobile banking, mobile finance, mobile deposit, Birmingham, Alabama, bank, regions
• Check Account Balances
• View Transaction History
• View Cleared Checks
• Transfer Funds
• And More!
It is available to all Acushnet Federal Credit Union Online Banking users. AFCU Mobile Banking uses the same industry standard security technologies as our online banking. Simply use your AFCU Online Banking Login ID & Password. If you are not already an Online Banking member, please contact our office at 508-995-9100 for details on how to enroll!
Experience the convenience of AFCU Mobile Banking today. Download the app & take us with you wherever you go 24/7!
Capital One Credit Card Customers:
- Pay your bill, schedule upcoming payments, and manage funding accounts you can use to pay your bill
- Redeem your rewards or erase previous travel purchases with Purchase Eraser(SM)
Capital One 360 Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits with CheckMate(SM)
- Send Person2Person payments
- Activate your debit card and checkbooks
Capital One Bank Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits to your Capital One Bank accounts
- Pay bills from your Capital One Bank checking account
- Transfer funds between your Capital One Bank accounts
Your security is important to us. We use industry standard practices to protect and maintain the privacy and security of your information online and within our apps.
For support call 1-877-383-4802 or tweet @askcapitalone.
© 2015 Capital One and Capital One's family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., Members FDIC
Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Weekly updates of credit scores and reports
• Daily monitoring of your TransUnion credit report
• Push notifications for credit alerts
• Personalized recommendations
• Tools to track all your reported accounts in one place
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Cleaner, redesigned layout
• Upgraded dashboard quickly highlights key changes to your credit profile
• Easy-to-read list of your alerts and notifications
We’ll be continuing to update our app in the next few months with new features. Stay tuned!
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• Wall Street Journal
• USA TODAY
Credit Karma is both a free consumer service and a personalized marketplace. We provide more than 35 million people with free credit scores, reports and credit monitoring, and we specialize in helping you find financial products that fit your specific needs. We believe that taking charge of your credit and reaching your financial goals go hand in hand. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Credit Karma really free?
A: Yes. Credit Karma will never ask for your credit card information.
Q: Will accessing my credit report hurt my credit?
A: No. Checking your own score does not negatively impact your credit score.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.jetstreamfcu.org/aboutus/privacypolicy.html