RealityRemod is an Augmented Reality App that allows you to make a photo of your scene and change the floor's coverings choosing among real collections of Ceramic Tiles, Parquet, Carpets, Marble Laminate, Stones...
You can use your tablet to effortlessly visualize design ideas as they would appear within your own living space. A useful tool for both building renovation and interior design, RealityRemod enables you to see various laying materials for floors by seamlessly integrating real-life and computer-generated images to offer you the opportunity to view an array of design solutions for your home in real time.
RealityRemod works without the use of artificial markers and automatically recognizes the correct perspective with which to apply its virtual material.
Material libraries can be downloaded and added to the App for processing your scene: check the Catalogue section, occasionally, to see if there are new libraries to download.
How it Works:
· Take a snapshot of the scene
· Tap the floor and the surrounding area will be automatically recognized
· Easily add any undetected additional sections of area
· Refine the area you want covered by simply adding or deleting zones until it is exactly as you like
· Choose the material you wish to apply with configurable selection criteria
· Move and rotate the laying scheme applied to finalize your project
· View your design solution: your living space with the new laying scheme
· Easily share and send the image via email
· Access information and detailed references for laying materials that will facilitate the commercial research necessary to implement your design solution
· Save your project. In the free version, a limited number of saved projects is allowed; however, you can erase previously saved files once the limit is reached or simply upgrade to the unlimited unlock (in-App purchase)